The Sisterhood - Cover

The Sisterhood

© By Morgan, 1995, 2003, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 38

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38 - This book begins a few months after the end of "Susan." It is a continuation of the Ali Clifford saga and is being posted now because it fits between "Susan" and "Kristin." A word of warning. The book is very long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Torture  

Because of Ali’s arrangements, in spite of being caddies Sam and Kathy had full guest privileges at the club. Sam took her time taking a shower and Kathy, whose first instinct was to tease her older sister, didn’t. Kathy loved her sister desperately. She took Sam into the massage room where she really worked on her knotted muscles. As Kathy had suspected, Sam was not nearly as relaxed as she was pretending to be. Then she dashed to her locker, retrieved a bottle of musk oil and began to work it into Sam’s body. To her astonishment, Kathy even had her pull her knees up under her while she was lying face down in order gently to work on her tight little asshole. When she rolled over, she paid particular attention to Sam’s breasts, underarms and slit.

Finally, Kathy ran her forefinger up Sam’s slit and licked it. Nodding her head she said, “You’re really very sweet this afternoon, Big Sister.” Then she spread a light blanket over Sam and let her sleep. While she napped, Kathy made a phone call to her parents and made arrangements for the evening.

Awakening Sam, Kathy rouged her lips, her nipples, and even her nether lips. When Sam objected, Kathy replied matter-of-factly that while Jack wouldn’t be fucking her, he might be lucky enough to eat her out.

Sam was going to slap her sister for being fresh, but instead gave her the warmest kiss she could.

“I adore you, Big Sister,” Kathy whispered while Sam held her in her arms. “And I always have for as long as I can remember.” Looking up she added, “I can’t tell you how really neat it is to have a big sister, particularly one as great as you are.” She paused and then said, “I know I usually tease you unmercifully, but I really do love you very much.”

“Katherine Carlson Conroy, you were a beautiful angel the day you were born, and you just kept getting better. I love you, too, Imp!”

While she was helping her sister dress, Kathy was filling her in on arrangements for the evening. As the plans unfolded, on one hand they made a lot of sense, but on the other... “He won’t even be there when I get out of here, Kath. Then I’ll feel like the original village idiot!”

“Sam, you unloaded with every ounce of love and passion you have in your body, didn’t you?”

“I sure did, Kath, but how did you know?”

With tears at the corners of her eyes she replied, “Because it’s what happened to Mom, Sam; and you’re exactly like her. Jack is the man you were made for. It’s really pretty simple. He’ll be there until hell freezes over or you appear, whichever comes first. Bet on it.”

As she left the ladies’ locker room, Sam felt she looked as good as it was possible for her ever to look.

By this time everyone who had come for the tournament had left except for Jack Martin. He was still sitting on a curbstone looking woebegone.

“What happened, Jack?” Sam asked. “Did you lose your last friend? It sure looks like you did.”

Before Sam was halfway through with her little speech, Jack was on his feet. At six feet three, even wearing two-inch heels Sam had to look up at him. Then she cocked her head, gently pulled his head down, and again melted her lips to his. Their second kiss was far better than their first.

But this time he was at least semi-prepared for it. When he felt the incredible flow of pure love and passion, heard the bells, and felt the electricity, he pulled her close and felt her mash her incredible body to his, then slowly move her hips against him to feel him even more.

Breaking the kiss, she just buried her face in his shoulder and reveled as his strong hands moved over her body.

Finally, they eased apart. Glancing at her watch she said, “How about a drink and a snack? We won’t be eating for hours yet, and I haven’t eaten since breakfast.”

“What do you mean, ‘won’t be eating for hours’? Who won’t be eating?”

“Darling, cocktails are at six and dinner will be about eight. It’s now only four o’clock and I’m starving. Now what’s the problem?”

“‘Cocktails at six’!” he nearly screamed, “Cocktails where?”

“With some relatives where we’re staying ... Oh! that’s my parents and me. You’re going to meet them.”

“But why am I meeting your parents?”

“Because, silly, they want to meet the man I’m going to marry. And hopefully meet him before we’re married.”

She shrugged and added, “Of course Mom didn’t bother. She married Dad about 36 hours after they met. They did say they were very good, though. They remembered to send telegrams to both sets of parents to tell them they were married.”

Jack was utterly stunned. “But what’s this nonsense about marriage? I only set eyes on you for the first time an hour or so ago.”

“That’s not true,” Sam replied placidly. “You saw me a couple of days ago when you booted up your computer. I was the first thing you saw. I had to be. My body covered your whole screen.”

While Jack was in a state of shock, Sam took him by the elbow and led him into the grill room. She ordered two very dry Beefeater martinis on the rocks with olives, and two sirloin steak sandwiches, medium rare.

“Right away, Miss Conroy. Your drinks will be coming right up.”

They were seated in the corner of the grill room in comfortable captain’s chairs. Jack let his body sag down and then shook his head in total bewilderment. “Would you please tell me what’s going on? And how in hell could you possibly know what was on my computer screen? I’m on the most secure military installation in the world!”

“I know, darling. SEAL Team 2 at Long Beach. You reported aboard and took command of the team three days ago.” Then looking very interested she asked, “By the way, how is the married officers’ housing at Long Beach? Some of it is good, but a lot of it is junk.”

“But, Sam, you can’t know that,” Jack protested. “Officially, the SEALS don’t even exist.”

“Darling, you never even said if you liked my picture. I think it’s pretty good, but as my husband, you’re the one who really counts. And then when we’re married you’re going to have to tell me how you got the Medal of Honor, Navy Cross, and two Silver Stars.”

Then she looked at him wide-eyed and asked, “Are your wounds from bullet holes, shrapnel, or what?”

Jack was in such a state of utter shock, he didn’t know what he was saying, but he muttered that it was two bullets and a piece of shrapnel.

“Neato!” Sam exclaimed. “Before they disappear, I’m going to use my distended nipples to poke around in your bullet scars. But where’s the shrapnel wound?”

He pointed to the inside of his thigh, near his crotch.

“Better and better!” she exclaimed. “Then I can do what Mommy always did with Daddy.”

“What did your mother do?” Jack asked, almost certain he didn’t really want to know. But for some reason the situation was so totally out of his control, he might as well ask.

Things had been topsy-turvy since that morning a few days earlier when, finally settled in his new quarters, he had booted up his computer, intending to check his e-mail. When the computer booted, instead of the usual dull Windows 95 desktop, there was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen on the screen looking at him with her beautiful blue eyes. Above the girl was the message, “Hi, Jack! I’m Sam.”

Now he remembered he never even bothered to check his mail. For the next hour, all he did was stare at the warmly-smiling picture of the incredibly beautiful blonde named Sam.

Then the day before, when he booted up his computer, there was a Post-It note on the same picture with instructions to call an 800 number. He dialed it and was astounded again. Instead of the usual voice-mail garbage, an operator with a very sexy voice had answered. Her greeting was astonishing, too. She said, “Good morning, Commander Martin. Thank you for returning our call. Sir, could you be free to attend the charity golf tournament in Los Angeles tomorrow?” When he mumbled an affirmative, she continued, enthusiastically, “That’s wonderful! There will be a ticket for you at the VIP tent. All you will need is some identification. Your Navy ID will be fine. The ticket will be provided, along with expense money. Thank you, sir...”

“Wait!” Jack had yelled. “How did you know who this call was from?”

“Because no one else has this telephone number, sir,” she replied, sounding as if he had asked the most foolish question in the world. The line had immediately gone dead.

And now he was looking at Sam in the flesh. He had to admit that she was far more beautiful in person than she was in the picture, but for the life of him he couldn’t figure out how she could be. When he shook his head to clear it, he realized Sam was looking at him strangely.

“You asked what my mother did to Dad, and then I lost you for a few moments.” With a warm smile she asked, “Do you really want to know?”

When he said he did, replying to her with enthusiasm this time, Sam began, “Dad was seriously wounded in Vietnam. He was hit by shrapnel in the upper thigh, right where you pointed. He almost lost his leg completely. As it was, the doctors were certain he could never walk again. But Mom wasn’t going to allow that to happen. She worked on his leg by the hour, stretching his muscles and tearing apart the scar tissue. Dad was in agony, but I know it was even worse for her. I could hear her crying like her heart was breaking, while Dad screamed in pain. She was hurting her lover, and it hurt her far worse than it hurt him. But he would walk!

“Anyway, in spite of the fact that he’s retired on an 90-percent disability, he’s back to being a golf professional shooting — as usual — in the 60’s. And that’s walking the course. No way you’re going to get Dad in a golf cart. But when it was all over, Dad was left with a lot of scar tissue on his upper thigh. Mom would kiss it, lick it, and kiss it some more. Invariably, though, she would work her way up a few more inches and end up taking Dad’s cock in her mouth.”

With a grin she added, “I think she was really pissed when Dad’s scars disappeared, though. Now she doesn’t have any excuse to go down on him.”

“So I guess she stopped,” Jack commented.

“Ha!” she laughed. “Of course you don’t know my mother yet. I remember it vividly. She just cocked her head, looked thoughtful for a few moments and said, ‘Hell, we’re married, aren’t we? I don’t need an excuse to give you head, Jim.’ And that’s the way it’s been.”

While they were been talking, the waiter had brought out the food and Samantha had started right in. Although she was already half finished with her steak, she realized Jack had not even begun.

“Aren’t you hungry, darling?” she asked. “It’s really very good.”

“Sam, I’m so damned confused, I don’t know if I’m coming or going. As far as eating is concerned, I’m starving to death. I don’t think I’ve eaten anything in a day and a half.”

“Why?” Sam asked, very concerned.

“Because I couldn’t get away from the stupid monitor long enough to get to the Mess is why. There’s this incredible woman sprawled across it ... No! You’re not sprawled. You’re in the sexiest pose I’ve ever seen, and your gorgeous blue eyes are staring straight at me.”

Then he looked deep into her eyes and almost drowned. With an effort of will, he shook his head to try to clear it and asked, “Do you really look like that?”

“Pretty much,” she admitted. “Of course, there’s been some retouching done. Susie’s a real marvel.”

“Retouching? Where?” he asked. “And who’s Susie?”

“Susie took out a couple of stray pubic hairs that otherwise would have shown,” she said with a grin. “And then Anna put some rouge on my lips, my nipples, and my cunt lips. They don’t show in the picture, but looking down at their redness made me feel incredibly sexy. Of course she says that the color of my nipples on the screen is a perfect match. But what you see on the screen depends on the quality of your monitor and your video card, too, I guess, so I can’t answer for sure.”

“Susie?” he reminded her.

“Oh!” she exclaimed. “Susie is Anna and Maria’s Mayday. You saw them today. Aren’t they utterly fabulous? Anyway, they trapped you for me, with the help of Jack and Susie, of course.”

“Who’s Jack?” Jack asked. “Is that me?”

“Heavens no!” She replied with a giggle. “Jack is ... Uh, oh!” Then she looked him in the eye and said, “I don’t know if I can tell you about Jack or not...”

“Wait a stinking minute!” he exclaimed. “I just remembered something. I heard all about it from a SubLant buddy of mine. There’s a huge Cray computer at the Naval Base in Norfolk. It’s used to track every ship in the entire North Atlantic, but particularly to track the location of every sub. A few weeks ago, it started to freak out. The word ‘Susie’ appeared at least three times on every page of print-out. Most of them were printed in typefaces the computer doesn’t have, and many of them were inside hearts. But the Cray can’t draw, and can’t make circular lines if it could.”

Then he snapped his fingers and said softly, “Oh, my God! I heard just yesterday that there’s been massive sabotage at the Base. They’re utterly baffled. Every security system is in perfect operation, but they didn’t show a thing. They’ve been checked end to end and there’s absolutely no sign of tampering, but still...”

With her eyes wide and with her voice dripping with sympathy, Sam asked, “What happened to it, darling?”

“This information is highly classified. I’m not even supposed to know it, and I have a Q-clearance. Do you know anything about supercomputers?”

With her eyes wide, Sam just slowly shook her head.

“Well,” Jack continued, “a supercomputer is actually a group of computers, set up in series, with a single controller. The Norfolk Cray is a seven-unit system. There are actually seven computers set up in a star pattern around a single controller. But what they found was that four of the seven are toast! I mean they are burned beyond recognition. Right now, they’re worth their weight as scrap metal.”

“You mean the Cray is utterly destroyed?” Sam asked. “It’s dead?”

“No, it’s not,” Jack replied, “and that’s another strange thing. Although they haven’t been around for years, there used to be series-wired Christmas-tree lights. Have you ever heard of them?”

“I think so,” Sam replied. “Weren’t they the ones where if one light in a string burned out, they all went off? And they went out of use because it was such a terrible pain in the butt to find out which bulb was the one that burned out.”

“Exactly!” Jack exclaimed. “Well, as I said, the Cray is wired in series, too. So with four of its seven units out, it can’t run. But the damned thing does!”

“Oh!” Sam exclaimed. “Everything’s all right, then. It still works.”

Jack just shook his head and said, “Yes and no. It runs, but all it wants to do is communicate.”

Again he shook his head and said, “That’s another funny one. Because it’s so loaded with top-secret information, that machine is isolated like you would not believe. It can only communicate with a few other Crays, and some top-security machines in Winter Harbor, Maine, and Adak, Alaska, in the Aleutians.”

He shook his head and said, “But all it says is it has to talk to Susie! But it can’t possibly.”

While he had been talking, Jack had demolished his steak. Sam had quietly signaled for another, and now he was already half through his second. Fresh drinks had also appeared, but Jack was utterly oblivious to his surroundings. His whole attention — his whole life! — was now centered in the utterly gorgeous woman sitting across the table. Suddenly he realized he loved Samantha desperately. He remembered hearing the waiter use her last name, but he hadn’t picked it up. All he knew was that he would cheerfully give his life for this girl, and give her anything she ever wanted that was in his power to give. So when she asked if she could tell him a secret, he instantly agreed.

“Neat!” she said enthusiastically. “First, my darling, Jack is the Norfolk Cray. He set you up. Susie, as I said, is Anna and Maria’s Mayday. She’s madly in love with Jack and he adores her. Anyway, when Anna and Maria finished with my picture, they put it out on their private Mayday network...”

“What’s that?” Jack asked. “I’ve never heard of it.”

“And you never will, either,” Sam replied. “The fact is that every Mayday-equipped computer talks with every other on some sort of private network. You will never see it; you will never see a charge on a phone bill; you won’t even see it in your power usage. But it includes every Mayday with communications. And that includes a lot of machines whose owners don’t think they have comm capability.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.