The Sisterhood - Cover

The Sisterhood

© By Morgan, 1995, 2003, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - This book begins a few months after the end of "Susan." It is a continuation of the Ali Clifford saga and is being posted now because it fits between "Susan" and "Kristin." A word of warning. The book is very long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Torture  

When he awakened early the next morning, Donald Whitfield just kept his eyes closed and took stock of his situation. As he became more alert, he became aware of Marion’s arms still hugging him tightly, and could even feel her engorged nipples against his chest. How on earth can she keep them turgid when she’s sound asleep? he wondered. Next he became aware of her glorious fragrance that had filled his nostrils all night long.

When he very slightly moved his left hand which was on her back holding her close, she murmured in her sleep, “I love you, Donald Whitfield.” Now he realized that her skin was like satin to the touch, golden and without a single blemish.

Apparently still in her sleep, Marion rolled on her back, slowly spread her thighs and murmured, “Fuck me, please, my husband.”

“Was it as good as when you took three men at once while the audience masturbated?” he asked in his quietest voice.

Suddenly her eyes opened. He shook his head as he realized that, first, she had only been pretending to be asleep, but more remarkably, her eyes were so brilliantly alive at the first instant of opening them. “Much better, my darling,” she replied to his question. “But it gave me an idea. I’ve never been fucked in the presence of a queen, before...”

“Yes, you have, darling. You’ve forgotten that Karla is Queen of Bohemia. Not only did she see you fucked, she positioned my cock against your cunt. And then my child bride, while being fucked for the first time, masturbates her daughter until the daughter loses consciousness.” He shook his head and said, “I’m sorry, dear, but it’s true.”

“Oh, pooh! Karla doesn’t count!” She smiled warmly and continued, “Of course it’s certainly not her fault that some ancestor or other managed to lose the throne, but still...” She nodded her head with determination and said, “Darling, go and invite Liz to attend my fucking.”

Donald realized something else about his new wife. First, she was utterly joyous. Even when her body had been scored with lacerations, she had been cheerful. But beyond that, she would do absolutely anything that she believed would increase his enjoyment.

For this reason, playing along with her joke he started to get out of bed, but suddenly stopped. “I can’t,” he announced firmly.

“But why not?” Marion insisted. Then she sat up in bed, pulled her knees up to her chin and appeared to be thinking. “How about if I promise to cause my pelvis to spasm in some really interesting ways? I’m sure I could ... maintain her interest.”

Just shaking his head Don said with a completely straight face, “That’s not it at all, woman! You heard Liz yesterday: With Philip out of the country, she says she’s horny as hell. Now what do you suppose will happen when she sees me fucking your ass off?

“I’ll tell you what will happen!” he declared, “She’ll insist that I fuck her, too. And your showing off your pelvic control will only make it worse. Why, if I kept you in orgasm for twenty minutes, she would insist on thirty!”

Glaring at her he demanded, “What are you trying to do to me, anyway?”

Her eyes were dancing with both glee and happiness, he thought, but she kept a straight face. Then she snapped her fingers and exclaimed, “I got it! We’ll get Steve to fuck her. And just think! She’ll be getting some revenge for what the colonists did to poor George III, too.”

As soon as he heard her mention Steve, Don started to slowly shake his head. When she finished he said sadly, “Woman, what’s wrong with you? You’ve got to be kidding! Have you looked carefully at poor Steve when he comes down for breakfast in the morning? The poor man can scarcely walk! My God! He moves even stiffer than I do, and I’m 82!”

Don just shook his head sadly and said, “There’s absolutely no way! Barb keeps his poor aching balls drained dry.”

Now Marion looked truly forlorn. At that instant, Don’s love for her jumped even higher from a level he didn’t think could possibly be surpassed. She was utterly incredible — she was both beautiful and cute. Again she snapped her fingers and exclaimed, “Doug!”

“Get serious! First — and I know you know this, because you’re the one who told me — Karla has a mouth like a suction pump. She nearly drains him dry, every time. And after all, today is their wedding day.”

He glared at her and said, “A fine mother you are! On your daughter’s wedding day, you try to ensure that her groom is drained so dry, when your daughter’s exquisite body is revealed to him tonight, all the poor guy will be able to do is cry!”

“Do you mean to tell me, Donald Whitfield, that I’ve got to take you... alone? I mean ... Good grief!” With that her playacting suddenly ended. Reaching out, she pulled him to her and melted her lips to his. It seemed like every kiss was even better than the one before. When they separated to breathe, she whispered, “My darling, I’m so wet I’m going to flood out the bed! Please fuck me?”

Their lovemaking was passionate and long-lasting. When finally they lay in each other’s arms, Don whispered, “Marion, darling, I can’t tell you how much I love you, or how happy I feel.” Then raising his eyes he said softly, “And thank you dear God for bringing this angel into my life!”

“You’re quite welcome,” the stentorian Voice said quickly. It happened so fast, neither were sure they actually heard anything at all.

After getting out of bed and sharing a quick shower, they put on Levi’s and sweatshirts and went downstairs. Duchess, who had been silently curled up in the corner of the bedroom, accompanied them. To their surprise, everyone else was up, too, and all were in Levi’s, even the Queen.

Karla’s arms were folded across her chest and when they appeared, she announced, “It’s not fair for you and Dad to have all the fun with those magnificent horses. And besides, you can only ride two of them. What are the others doing for exercise? We want to go riding, too.”

While Don knew that the Queen was a magnificent rider, he was equally sure that, with the exception of Doug, none of the others had ever been on a horse. And Doug, he realized, probably had not ridden since he was about ten years old. But at the same time, he recognized that all of them were superbly conditioned athletes, so he figured they couldn’t really get hurt. With a shrug, he acquiesced.

When they reached the stables, John Fox was delighted to learn that nine of the horses would be ridden. It took only a few minutes to saddle them all up. Seeing a single horse left in his stall, the Duke told John to join them. Although he protested, when he realized that Don really wanted him along, he saddled up the last mount.

Fox gave the Queen a leg up while Marion smoothly got up on Satan’s saddle. She realized that the other girls had been watching her carefully, and they did exactly what she had done. In just moments, they were moving out of the paddock and began riding on the moors.

“What an utterly glorious idea!” Liz exclaimed. “I ride a good deal at Windsor, but it’s not the same thing. This is such perfectly open country. I had forgotten what fun it is!”

They had an utterly marvelous time together. It only took a few minutes for Marion to take Satan over the first fence. Instantly, she was followed by the others. It quickly became like a fox hunt, missing only the fox.

When Marion made that comment to Don, Duke’s ears perked up. “Although Duchess and I are a bit large,” he said, “I’m confident that we can exercise the horses at least as well as some dumb fox could!”

Marion clapped her hands in glee, and in an instant the two tigers bounded off. When she put her heels to Satan, the great horse instantly realized they were playing a game, and took off after the tigers as if he had been shot from a cannon.

It turned into a marvelous experience for everyone. Because of their great size and distinctive coloration, the tigers were easy for the horses to follow. Moreover, the tigers were just loping along, enjoying themselves immensely, as well.

Don thought that the Animal Rights people would have a fit with what they were doing. On the other hand, he thought, they can scarcely claim that we’re picking on a poor, defenseless little fox. Duke and Duchess could take out all ten of these horses in less than two minutes, if they wanted to. This is more fun than I’ve had on a horse, since ... since ever! he realized.

What he found to be truly remarkable was that the tigers, who had never been over the ground in their lives before, were able not only to pick out tracks to follow, but were able to steadily increase the difficulty of the terrain and the jumps the horses had to take. The tigers knew that for most of the riders, it was their very first experience on horseback. But they also knew how perfectly conditioned they all were, and how incredibly coordinated they were, too.

At one point Don pulled Blackie off to the side after taking a jump to be able to watch the others. It was utterly delightful! The women, all wearing Levi’s and sweatshirts including the Queen, looked like members of the National Equestrian Team as their horses sailed over a stone wall. The riders’ form was perfect as they leaned over the necks of their mounts and galloped off after the loping tigers. Only then did he realize that there were a number of photographers nearby with long lenses snapping pictures of the jumping horses.

After nearly an hour of riding, they found they had circled around the village. By this time, Don was getting hungry, so he spoke to Duke and Duchess. The pair of tigers led the way through the center of the tiny town. Glancing at his watch, he was amazed to realize it wasn’t yet eight o’clock. When they came to the pub, he saw that it was open nevertheless, giving him an idea.

At his suggestion, everyone reined in his horse, and found that there were hitching posts at the public house. When Barbara raised an eyebrow, Don said, “But Barbara, in 1550, everyone who was anyone rode a horse.”

Looking at her in feigned amazement he said, “Are you suggesting that in the Colonies they don’t have hitching posts in front of the public houses?” When she grinned and rapidly shook her head, he exclaimed, “And here we thought you were civilized!”

As soon as Don opened the door, the pub’s owner, John Smith, rushed up. “Good morning, Your Grace, and welcome! Can I get you anything?” His eyes became as big as saucers when he realized how large the group was, and that the Queen was a part of it.

“If you have any coffee made, John, we would love some,” the Duke replied. “We have to get back to the castle and make breakfast, though.”

Looking quite embarrassed, Smith said, “Your Grace, I’m sure you know that the entire village was transformed early yesterday morning. Well, my wife, Martha, has been after me to have food service here, but we had neither the equipment nor the utilities. Now we have both.” Swallowing hard, he continued, “I ... We would be honored to prepare your breakfast, Your Grace.”

He stopped, but it was clear to Don that he wanted to say more. “What is it, John?” Don asked kindly. “I know there’s something else on your mind.”

“It’s ... it’s ... it’s Martha, sir, my wife. I attended the wedding and the reception, but she wouldn’t come with me. She feels she has nothing appropriate to wear to a ducal reception. And then, when she learned that Her Majesty was present, that settled it. But she’s been able to talk about nothing else, since. And we didn’t get much sleep because she wanted to hear every tiny detail of the Queen’s visit to the pub last night. She was so excited, she said she couldn’t possibly sleep...”

“And... ?” Don said softly, trying to encourage the man.

“Could ... Would ... Might...”

“Yes, Mr. Smith,” the Queen said. “Not only may she come out here, I command that she appear! Am I clear, sir?”

Hearing her words, Smith almost ran out to the kitchen.

Moments later he reappeared, pulling a woman by her hand. Dropping down on one knee before her he said, “Your Majesty, may I present my wife, Martha?” His wife was a very pretty woman of middle age. She had vivid blue eyes, brown hair, and a remarkably good figure.

“Of course you may, Mr. Smith,” Elizabeth replied kindly.

Then to Martha she said, “I must apologize, Mrs. Smith, for my appearance. We were out riding this morning and found ourselves nearby. Although we were headed back to the castle for breakfast, His Grace saw that you were open and thought we should come in. Will you accept my apologies for my appearance?”

The woman dropped to her knees before the Queen and began to cry. Dropping to her knees as well, Elizabeth took the woman into her arms and held her tightly while she listened to her sobs. Holding her, she realized how clean she smelled, and how there was a fragrance of sachet about her.

Gently easing away, Liz said, “Martha Smith, you’re very beautiful. John Smith is a very lucky man!”

Martha Smith slowly lifted her head. Although tears were still streaming down her cheeks, she was trying to smile. “Your Majesty!” she breathed, “this is the happiest, most wonderful moment of my entire life! Imagine! The Queen of England herself visiting our tiny pub!”

“But my appearance!” Elizabeth protested.

“Never have I seen Your Majesty look so beautiful! It looks like you had a wonderful morning ride, judging by those magnificent horses outside. Did you?”

“Oh, Martha, it was simply magnificent!” the Queen replied.

Then she told the woman how the two tigers had pretended to be foxes and how they chased them over the moors. “We got a marvelous workout,” she said, “but look at Sir Duke and Dame Duchess over there. I’m not sure they even got to work the knots out of their muscles.”

Snapping her fingers, she turned to John Smith and said, “John, if it wouldn’t be too much trouble, could you open about eight bottles of Snapple lemonade, pour them in two bowls, and serve my furry friends over there? They were simply marvelous this morning!”

Then to Martha she said, “Do you think it might be possible to get something to eat?”

At this, Martha utterly beamed. “Your Majesty, I’m overcome! The thought of serving my cooking to the Queen of England? Your Majesty, would you?”

“What do you suggest, Martha?” the Queen asked kindly. It was obvious that everything was brand new, so there could not possibly be a menu.

“Steak and eggs, Your Majesty?” the woman replied with her eyes glowing.

Then she again dropped to he knees and said, “Your Majesty must know this: I am a bastard. You see, my mother worked on a U.S. Air Force base during the war. Being very pretty and very passionate, she never slept alone.” Martha raised her head and actually seemed happy as she remembered what her mother had told her. “You see, she actually had a sign-up sheet. Each night she would sleep with the top name on the list. As a result, you can see there’s no possible way of determining who my father was, except he was certainly a Yank.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.