The Sisterhood - Cover

The Sisterhood

© By Morgan, 1995, 2003, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This book begins a few months after the end of "Susan." It is a continuation of the Ali Clifford saga and is being posted now because it fits between "Susan" and "Kristin." A word of warning. The book is very long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Torture  

In spite of the weather — it was cold and gray, with the sky spitting snow — Barb and Karla couldn’t wait to really try out the new pool. Following the example of Jeff Collins’ pool in New York, it was equipped with the latest in timing electronics. Leaving Steve in bed, the four girls raced to the pool and took positions on the starting boxes. Ignoring the freezing cold, Barb set the automatic start.

While waiting through its countdown sequence, Karla challenged Barbara to race 400 meters. With the other two hugging their naked bodies against the cold, Barb set the system for a 400-meter race. When the buzzer sounded, all four were off the blocks together. Because the pool had only recently been completed, Maria and Anna really had not had a chance to use it much, while Karla and Barbara used a similar pool in Los Angeles every day. The result was that the girls were left in their wakes as the two moved up and down the pool matching stroke for stroke to such a degree that they looked like world-class synchronized swimmers.

Karla had never beaten Barbara swimming, but today, possibly inspired by her return home, she was not to be denied.

When she touched at the end of the race, the equipment at her lane went wild, signaling another world record. An instant later it repeated its routine in an only slightly less raucous fashion in Barb’s lane as well. Karla had dropped the men’s world record by seconds, but only edged Barb by three-thousandths.

Because it was so cold and nasty, neither girl got out of the pool, but neither looked at all tired, either. After Maria and Anna touched, the two spent the next thirty minutes coaching the girls on their form and technique. No one had noticed that, even though they did not have nearly the experience of the others, their times were more than respectable for a world-class race.

Finally leaving the pool, the foursome went into the sauna to get warm. The small room was soon so filled with steam that Barb, sitting beside Karla, couldn’t see the opposite wall. With sweat now pouring from her body, but looking bored, she said, “Okay, twerp. You won. Now what did you win? We never agreed on our bet.”

“Our usual, Big Sister,” Karla replied. “A wish.”

“Oh,” Barb said in the flattest possible tone of voice. “And what, pray tell, is your wish?”

“May I have it now,” Karla replied without directly answering the question. Barb raised an eyebrow but agreed. “Well...” the girl began, “last night was fun, but not as much fun for me as it could have been, so...” Then looking at Barb she said, “My wish is for you to hold me, kiss me, and caress my body, right now.”

Barb responded by making a face and saying, “Caress you? Yuck!” Then looking resigned she continued, “But what the hell. A bet is a bet, and I lost, so...”

With that she held out her arms toward Karla who jumped up and then sat down again across Barb’s lap. Ignoring the sweat pouring off their bodies the two women engaged in another competition. When they kissed, their power would have killed anyone else alive. While their lips were locked together and their tongues were exploring, their sensitive fingers were caressing each others sweat-slickened bodies.

Sitting across the small room, Anna and Maria just watched the pair and rejoiced in the love between them that was flooding the room. They shook their heads in amusement as the other two eased apart shaking with emotion.

“Beloved sister,” Anna whispered, “aren’t we lucky to be able to share the incredible love these two have for each other? There’s so much of it, it just washes over everyone.” After a pause, she shook her head and in an awe-filled voice said, “You do realize, my darling sister, that you or I would be dead if we were kissed with such power.”

“You’re sure right about that,” Maria agreed. Changing the subject she asked, “Do you think our beloved princess will ever find the man who’s right for her? Just think about the sort of man he must be! Tall, handsome, brilliant, pure, brave...” She shook her head and then added, “There’s got to be at least one of them left alive ... somewhere!”

Anna raised Maria’s hand and softly kissed its back. “I can’t tell you, sister, how wonderful it is to have you sharing my life.” Then with sadness in her voice she continued, “I guess it really was a pretty feeble idea, trying to use Mayday to find some men.” Shaking her head she continued, “There’s no one alive who we would look at — let alone touch — a pair of prostitutes with ice tongs! Dear sister, why did we screw up our lives so? Why couldn’t we have remained pure like Barbara and Karla?”

Although the small room was filled with steam to the degree that neither pair of girls could really see the other, the separation was actually very small and sounds travel well in a dense atmosphere. Because to Maria and Anna, Barbara and Karla were just the dimmest shapes, they couldn’t see that their kiss had ended and both were listening intently to them.

“Enough!” Karla yelled as she rose from her seat, moved the few steps across the room and forced herself between the girls on the bench they were sharing. Barb rose and stood over them. “Prostitutes?” Karla asked scornfully. “Hah! You are two of the purest women on the face of this earth. And do you want to know something else? You’re both virgins — again! There will be lines of eligible men for each of you.”

And with a grin that the two could barely see she added, “You’ll have to use Mayday to try to keep your suitors straight.” Looking up at Barb she asked, “Mistress, do you suppose they should assign ID numbers, or something? In the States they could use social security numbers, but on a worldwide basis, there would probably be duplication.”

Then to the girls she said, “You two are as pure as the snow. But me? Hah! I’ve been taken by three men at a time. You never have!”

“Yes, I have,” Anna said with tears in her eyes. “It almost killed me, but I did it.” Then glaring at Karla she continued, “I did it for the hell of it. You did it because you had been tortured beyond human endurance. You had been so terribly tortured, they could barely find three guys to do it to you. And many of those Russians were butchers!”

Now she was so choked up she could barely talk but she managed to choke out, “You are our liberator, Princess. You represent everything fine and good and noble. Finally, in just two days, you will receive the public recognition for the incredible bravery you have shown your entire life—”

“And I’ve given birth to a child out of wedlock, a bastard—”

“A love child!” Anna almost screamed. “At the age of just sixteen, the purest virgin, you cheerfully volunteer your virginity to ease a dying hero’s last hours on earth. I certainly wasn’t there, but I would bet anything that when he died in your arms, he had the most lovely smile on his face...”

Now it was Karla’s turn to cry. But she choked out, “All he kept saying was how much he loved me. And he kept thanking me ... He was in such pain, and his blood was mixed with my virginal flow, but somehow he knew. And he blessed me and promised to pray for me, and for our child...” She couldn’t go on.

Maria took her in her arms and held her closely. Then she whispered, “And you gave birth to a handsome son who, even now, is growing big and strong like his father. Being raised in the loving home you prayed for but couldn’t possibly provide yourself. Karla Kosta, you nearly sacrificed your life for our country. You sacrificed your virginity for a hero. You care nothing for yourself. All you care about are others. And we adore you!”

“And I love you both so very much, but no decent man would want a woman who’s been the sex toy of drunken brutes!” Karla wailed.

“Shut up!” Susie screamed. Appearing in the cloud of steam, her arms were akimbo and even in the poor visibility, the girls could see that her eyes were flashing sparks. She was furious! “The Boss would have come himself — I’ve never seen him so PO’d ... Then she glanced upward and said, “Sorry about that, Boss.” Then to the girls she continued, “He sent me because He’s so mad His voice would have blown this poor little sauna to matchsticks!”

To Barb she said, “I’ll leave you out of this ... for now.” Then turning to Karla she said while reaching as high as she could, “We’ve had it up to here with you! You are in a class with Barbara.” After pausing and appearing to think for a moment, she corrected herself. “No! That’s not true, either. Karla Kosta, you are in a class by yourself. You don’t have quite the level of love and grace that Barb has, but the difference is trivial. Sort of like trying to differentiate IQ’s at levels above 180. You’re both so damned good, it doesn’t matter. But in addition, there’s a level of personal bravery and sheer courage that is truly awesome.”

Now really glaring at the girl she continued, “Wednesday is going to be a holiday up there, for Heaven’s sake! You have a private army of Czechs who are celebrating! When I left, your parents — yes, damn it, Karla Kosta, your parents! — were in each other’s arms crying tears of joy. Their little girl — their only child — is being recognized as being responsible for the freedom of the country for which your father gave his life...”

“My ... my parents!” Karla exclaimed, utterly stunned.

“Yes, turkey, your parents!” Susie screamed. Then softly, she added, “They love you so very much, and they’re so very proud!” Then almost in a whisper, “Deservedly so.”

Almost screaming again, she continued, “And then there’s the king and queen of ... Never mind what he was king of. They are beaming. They haven’t been so happy in over 100 years!” Then she changed her attitude dramatically. Giggling she continued, “And they’re so damned funny! You should hear them going at one another as to whose genes were more responsible for your courage, your beauty, your ... you name it. But they love you madly!”

Then to Barb she said, giggling, “And your friend, relative, or whatever, Nita Johnson! God, I love that girl! You called her yesterday morning, New York time. Did she wait for Monday morning? Nita Lucas, the world’s foremost fashion authority? You’ve got to be kidding! She was on the phone all afternoon and half the damned night, because the gala is in only two days. She even contacted Steve Press at home, so J. Press could get going on custom-tailored tails for Steve. They will be ready to ship tonight. Everything!”

Now she was so excited she was dancing in the air. “Guess what else Nita did?” Barb could only shake her head in bewilderment. She had no clue. “With the tiniest bit of help, there will be a jeweled crown in the shipment. It’s utterly priceless.”

Then wheeling on Karla she said, “It is the crown the king had made for the love of his life, his queen. And you damned well better wear it! Hear? The two of them are utterly enthralled at the idea that it would finally be worn after so many years by the heiress to the throne. That’s you, turkey!”

Karla was so utterly stunned, she couldn’t speak as Susie spun on the two girls who, to her vast amusement, were huddled in each other’s arms for safety. “And as for you two! It’s the same song, second and third verses. Nita has the tiara from the fifth duchess of ... and the marquisette tiara of ... You two will wear them, if you want to ever see another sunrise! Am I clear?” The girls just looked at her. “Am I clear?” she thundered.

“Yes, Susie, you’re very clear,” the two quavered. They had never seen the sprite like this.

“And as for the rest, let me only say that the Hail Mary, begins, ‘Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.’ Well, kids, how about ‘Hail, Maria... ‘ or ‘Hail, Anna... ‘? The words that follow apply to you as they did to her! Now do you get my drift? To make it simpler for slow learners — or computer nerds which are the same thing — you are both full of grace, and the Lord is with you. The Boss is utterly overjoyed at you two. Aside from being physical duplicates — although Maria’s tits are a full millimeter larger...”

When Anna’s eyes widened and she started to protest, Susie silenced her by saying, “That’s right, turkey! One — that is o-n-e, one — millimeter larger than yours. And the Boss adores the shape you both share as well as your perky little pink nipples.” Then she shook her head in feigned disgust and said, “I can’t tell you how many hours He spends watching you two exercise, just so He can admire your bodies.”

Still focusing on Anna she continued but now in a warm and sympathetic voice, “But you’re too small to be able to take a man in your cunt or your asshole, aren’t you, honey?”

Anna felt truly miserable as the sprite had just put words to the fear that had been preying on her mind. The sweat pouring from her body was now mixed with tears as she just nodded her head. “You’re not stretched there the way Barb is, are you?” Now Anna was sobbing and Maria took her into her arms to comfort her. The girl could only shake her head.

Pensively, Susie continued, “Boy, I guess it was a good thing I was so experienced when I met Steve. If I hadn’t been he would have split me in two!” The sprite floated toward the miserable girl until she was only inches away from her face and then said, “Know what? Steve’s both longer and fatter now than he was then. Honest! But even then he stretched my insides and sometimes I thought his cock was going to pop out of my mouth!”

After pausing for a moment she continued, “Boy, it’s really great that Barb is so large! He just slides so easily into her cavern...” Barb was about to object when, in a total change of tone, Susie sounded like a Marine drill sergeant as she yelled, “Guess what, turkey! You’re larger in both places than she is!”

Anna was so shocked her flow of tears stopped instantly. Pulling away from Maria, she glared at the Sprite and exclaimed, “You’re lying! I can’t possibly be! There’s no resistance at all. Master just places his incredible weapon against her slit and slides it in. It’s so smooth and easy. I can’t possibly be as big as my mistress!”

“But you are!” Susie shot back. “On the other hand, you were almost killed the last time and were seriously hurt any number of times before that. Do you know why?” With her eyes wide, Anna could only shake her head. “Because you really didn’t like the guys who were fucking you. You were dry and tight when they entered and it hurt like hell. But then, with the fear of being hurt building in your brain, it just got worse. And then the last time, you said it yourself: Before you knew what was happening a dildo was shoved up your ass and another was shoved up your cunt. Of course it hurt!”

After a pause she continued, “I’ve seen you take Steve in your mouth. You not only get it all in — which I never could, by the way — but you worked to tighten your opening. Why?”

“Because I want him in all the way,” Anna replied softly. “Because I love him so! Because I want him to have the greatest experience its possible for me to create for him. Whenever he holds me, I feel so good. I’m so wonderfully relaxed and warm...”

“And very wet?” Susie interjected.

Anna had never thought about that, but now she did and realized Susie was right. “I’m so wet I feel I’m about to float away. And when Steve fondles my tits and gives me those incredibly loving kisses...”

“What if you could take him inside. Would you? Could you?”

“I think I told Maria one time that the greatest thing that could ever happen would be to be split in half by our master.”

“Honey, you really are larger than Barb,” Susie continued. “How does she do what she does? Because she loves him with all of her heart. When he’s near, she’s flowing like a river. And when he kisses her ... Yum! Anna, how much passion is in Steve’s kiss when he kisses you?”

Startled the girl’s eyes widened. “None! Absolutely none. His kiss is pure love, joy and grace. But it’s so wonderful!”

“Is that the way he kisses Barb?”

“Good grief, no!” Anna exclaimed. “There’s so much passion and electricity, it would power this whole city!”

“Now I want you to put yourself in this position: You have a man — a Steve Sloan of your own — who’s tall, handsome, bright, courageous, and who loves you very much. When you kiss him, there’s the same passion that Barb and Steve always feel. You have just taken each other as husband and wife, with God blessing your union. Now you’re alone together facing a big bed. He kisses your lips with the same passion and electricity Steve and Barb always generate.

“Your loving husband gently strips off your wedding gown while he’s kissing your body all over. He focuses particularly on your perky tits, fondling and kissing them. He nibbles lightly on your nipples. He carries you to the bed and gently lays you on it. Climbing in beside you, he continues to kiss your body moving across your belly. He teases you by scratching your belly with his whiskers that have grown back since his very close shave on your wedding day. He keeps moving down until he fondles your little nest. Then he reaches your slit.

“By this time, he’s laying beside you on the bed and you see his beautiful cock is now in full erection. It’s throbbing with anticipation just inches from your eyes. A small drop forms on its tip.” Susie paused for a moment and asked, “What do you do Anna? How do you feel?”

“I take his cock into my mouth and worship it,” Anna replied softly. “I spread my legs to open myself to him. He sees drops of love juice on my naked nether lips and licks it off while I’m going down on his cock. It gets even bigger in my mouth. I wriggle on the bed to try to create a line that will let me swallow his whole length. Now he’s found my clit and is teasing it with his lips, his tongue, his teeth...

“I feel his cock start to throb in my mouth and pull it out so only his tip is still there as I drink his first small cuming. We move quickly and he enters my wetness with his cock. I feel it encounter the resistance of my hymen and wrap my legs around his hips to pull him all the way in. I feel a shot of wonderful pain and then he’s in. He’s all the way in. My husband is all the way inside me...” A look of utter rapture was on Anna’s face by this time.

“Did it hurt?” Susie asked softly.

“Only the wonderful hurt when my hymen parted,” Anna replied. “Now he’s just moving in and out to his full wonderful length...”

Very softly Susie concluded, “That’s exactly the way it’s going to be, darling Anna. Your constant wetness and your love will cause you to want him to be even bigger than he is. You’ll want him stretching your cunt. You’ll want to feel his cock reach up to your mouth.”

In a flash, Susie’s attitude again changed dramatically. Again glaring at Anna and Maria, Susie’s tone of voice returned to a drill sergeant’s as she continued, “And there’s another thing! It may not have registered in your pea brains yet, but this morning while the two superwomen were setting world’s records for 400 meters, your times — the first 400 meters either of you have ever swum — are competitive world-class times for women.

“Want it another way? If you joined the Czech Olympic team, you would be virtually guaranteed a spot in the 400 meter finals! That’s both of you.” She cocked her head and thought for a moment and then continued, “It would take a lot of luck for either of you to win, of course. But you’re definitely in contention for a medal, and a silver or bronze medal in the Olympics really isn’t shabby. Is it?” she almost screamed in conclusion.

“Then there’s Mayday. Would you believe the Boss is actually talking about getting a computer? Honest, He really is.” Now Susie had moved in front of the girls so she was only inches away from their faces. “Let me put it this way. The Boss puts you up with Copernicus, Isaac Newton, Thomas Edison, and Albert Einstein. Do you understand?”

The girls were sitting wide-eyed and awestruck, but finally Anna was able to say, “You can’t be serious, Susie! Our Lord puts us in the class with the greatest minds of all time...”

“And you’re in the top five! Clear? Possibly number one, but there’s competition. But top five, easy!” Then Susie relaxed a little and continued, “We know something you two don’t even know about Mayday. What you tried to do was replicate in software the way you two work together!”

Turning to Barb and Karla she explained, “As you know, these two are utterly brilliant. They think of themselves as sisters. They’re not, really, but genetically they’re essentially identical. In fact, if you like to get involved in the ‘third cousin three times removed’ kind of stuff, they’re related in more ways than anyone can count. But that’s not the point.

“What is the point is that when they’re working, somehow they’re pooling their brains. And if each has an IQ well north of 180 — and they do, as do you two — put together, the combined intelligence isn’t a sum — like 360 — it’s a power!

“Want a really big number? Try 180 raised to the 180th power! That’s written 180180. That is a big number. And it’s a very low approximation of their combined real intelligence. It’s one girl’s IQ raised to the power of the other’s. Anyway, that’s how Mayday came to be. And it’s why the only improvements can possibly come from them. It’s why no one else can comprehend their programming. Because no one on earth is remotely in the league of these two, working together.”

Now glaring at the girls, she added, “And don’t give up hope! The Boss absolutely cracked up when you programmed Mayday to comb the whole world for eligible suitors. He thinks you are unbelievably neat. And He loves you dearly! And you will meet those men. Not just you, Anna, but you, too, Maria. The man to whom you will want to give your whole life.”

Then she shook her head and said, “You know how a top diamond cutter can never quite let loose of a truly perfect stone? Well, that’s the way the Boss is with you two. He just can’t resist polishing some facet of your beauty.” Then glaring at them she concluded, “Earlier I said that to the Boss, trying to pick between Barb and Karla is like trying to differentiate intelligence at scores well above 180. Well, turkeys, you two are exactly the same! And we all love you!”

Then turning to Barb she said, “But look, I’m pretty small these days. If we don’t get out of this steamer, there won’t be any of me left! Let’s move it!”

At that the four piled out the door, and jumped into the refrigerated pool beside it. To their pleased surprise, Susie ran out and jumped in with them. Barb was amazed because it was the first time she had ever seen Susie move other than by flying. But grabbing the sprite around the waist with one hand, Barb used the other to vault from the freezing water and race to the bathroom. In moments all four girls and Susie were in the shower together. At that point Barb directed Anna and Maria to work on their princess while she took care of Susie.

Standing the sprite on the floor, Barb ever so gently scrubbed her lovely body. Then taking a tiny amount of shampoo, she washed her hair and conditioned it. When she stood to wash herself, Susie floated up with her and insisted on cleaning her ears and ever so gently washing her genitals. Then she actually sat on Barb’s head causing them all to howl with laughter as she washed her short hair. While working the shampoo into her head, Susie was sitting up to her tits in suds. While applying conditioner, the girls howled again when she idly wondered if sitting in it would make her pubic hair soft, silky and easy to manage.

Getting out of the shower, Barb stood Susie on the counter and used a clean washcloth as a bath sheet gently to blot Susie’s body dry. The tiny girl leaned back against the mirror and just watched as Barb toweled herself off. Then Barb turned her attention to Susie’s hair. It was a medium brown and worn in a page boy. Ever so carefully, Barb styled it in a new way, then took the sprite to the massage table where she gently worked musk oil into her tender skin. Finally, she got a tiny comb and combed out the girl’s pubic hair.

“Are you ready to see Steve now?” Barb asked. “You are so incredibly beautiful, Susie!”

When she looked closely at the girl, Barb was shocked to see that tears were flowing down her cheeks. “What’s wrong, my darling?” Barb asked. “Did I hurt you? Was I too rough?”

Susie just shook her head, but the tears continued to roll. Finally she was able to choke out, “It’s nothing like that, Barbara Sloan. It’s just that ... It’s just that never in my entire life did anyone do for me what you just did! Never! Can you imagine? Scrubbing me, giving me an utterly perfect shampoo, styling my hair, giving me the best and most loving massage I’ve ever had, and then styling my pubic hair!” The sprite just shook her head and said, “Only you, my love. Only you.” Then she wiped her nose with the back of her hand and added, “I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: Barbara Sloan, you are the perfect wife for Steve. You are so much better than I could ever be—”

“Don’t forget, Susan Sloan,” Barb interrupted. “Later on, we’re going to share. We’ll flip to see who gets him first each night, okay?” She raised the tiny girl, kissed away her tears and then carefully rinsed her hands and face with cold water to eliminate the traces of crying. “You are his love, Susie. And it’s only like you to offer to share. I love you almost as much as Steve does.”

Then with a grin she said, “Now let’s go see him and show him how lovely you are today!”

Susie just grinned warmly but vaporized. When she did, Barb felt a sense of loss. From the very first she had loved the little sprite, and her efforts had been focused on making her look as lovely for Steve as possible.

Turning her attention to the others, she found that the girls were just enjoying the cool water on their bodies. While they sinuously turned under the multiple spray heads, Barb realized what incredible women they really were. Then when an idea came to her, she implemented it immediately.

Reentering the shower stall, she dropped to her knees before Anna, bent over and kissed the girl’s feet. “We are honored by your presence, Marquise,” she said softly. “And to be in the presence of such genius is truly an incredible honor.”

Standing up quickly, she took the girl in her arms and carried her from the shower. With a grin, Karla did the same things with Maria. Laying Anna on a massage table — now there were two in the huge bathroom — she blotted the water from her body, then began the most sensuous massage the girl had ever experienced.

Then, with the girl now more than half asleep, she whispered for her to spread her legs wide as she lay on her back. Anna instantly complied, and Barb moved between her widespread legs, put them over her shoulders and began to work on her sex with her lips, her teeth, and her tongue.

For Anna, coming so soon after Susie’s description of her wedding night, it was the purest bliss. In just moments she was writhing on the table as she began to cum with the rapidity of a machine gun.

For Barb, drinking her juices was like tasting the sweetest nectar. She found she truly loved it. In a whisper she said, “Darling Anna, do you remember what you said months ago when I first took you in my arms?”

With the cutest little frown the girl started to shake her head but then brightened. “I think so, beloved mistress. I think I said that if my first experience had been with you, I would now be a confirmed lesbian.”

“Well, my darling slave, that’s exactly how I feel right now.”

Suddenly Barb looked sad and began to slowly shake her head. With her eyes now open, Anna was immediately concerned. “What’s wrong, Mistress? What did I do? Why are you shaking your head?”

“Oh ... it’s ... nothing...” Barb replied, but in a tone that implied that the truth was too horrible for her to reveal.

“Please tell me!” Anna begged. “What did I do? I don’t care how awful it is, but I can’t stand not knowing. Please, Mistress!”

Looking like she was about to cry, Barb choked out, “It’s ... it’s ... it’s your wedding night...” Then she stopped, apparently unable to go on.

“What about my wedding night?” Anna asked, now so concerned that tears had come to her beautiful eyes. Barb just determinedly shook her head. “Please, Mistress! You must tell me...” Now the girl was really crying.

“It’s ... it’s...” Barb broke off and stood up straight.

She was determined to tell the girl the truth, no matter how much it hurt, so she spoke out and said, “It’s your cunt, Anna.” Then with a little grin she continued, “It’s so sweet, you’ll never get your husband’s face out of it long enough for him to get his cock into it. You’ll still be a virgin, days after the wedding...”

Realizing she had been tricked, Anna looked around to find something she could throw at Barb. At the same time, the other two girls were howling with laughter at Anna’s expense. The girl’s tears had stopped to be replaced with a wry grin as she just slowly shook her head.

Looking at Karla, Barb said, “My urchin is now gorgeous and sweet-smelling as it’s possible for her to be. How are you doing with her sister?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.