1: Tag Bonewell: House Dick - Cover

Preview

1: Tag Bonewell: House Dick

by Arthur Kay

Copyright© 2003 by Arthur Kay

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Heterosexual, Humor, Incest, Uncle, Oral Sex, Masturbation,

Incest Sex Story: Tag Bonewell is a failed P.I. The only positive thing he has going for him is his mind-boggling sex life with his secretary, the luscious, football-titted, Lucy Fern. True, he also has his neighbor, the practicing witch, Wanda Blake, an older, truly insatiable woman, but that shit don't pay the rent. When Tag takes the house dick job at the Wellington Hotel, he meets the luscious Mergie and the delectable Greta. Now, if he only had time for his job! So many women, so little time!

Warning: This story is an act of fiction that contains graphic sexual descriptions and language. If you are a minor (under 21) or if you are offended by this kind of material then you should stop reading now. Any resemblance between this story and a real event is coincidental. The participants are imaginary; their actions have no negative consequences other than those portrayed in the story. The story is intended for entertainment and should not be emulated in the real world.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.