Captive Cheerleader - Cover

Captive Cheerleader

Copyright© 2003 by Whiff

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A teenager embraces her sexual nature as a a result of an abduction by an obsessed neighbor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult  

As Tammy waited for Billy, she was pondering the startling changes that had overtaken her in two short weeks. From a reserved, naive cheerleader to something she couldn't put a name to. Her dreams were becoming what she used to call evil, lurid sex fantasies. She was brimming with keen anticipation of the evening. The smirk he had shown her when they said goodnight warned her that he hadn't told her everything that was in store for her, but she didn't care.

She knew she should have been sorry to decieve Mim and Jimmy, careful not to taint her good name, and her parents reputations. She knew she should be cautious about getting involved with older men, and a guy so frankly sneaky as Billy. But the truth was, she was looking forward to being ravaged, taken advantage of, treated like a whore, anything. Amazing, the difference from her tentative, shy first fuck.

And she wanted to show off her newfound sexiness. She had been practicing posing all day. Billy had promised they would have lingerie for her photo session, so her imagination had worked overtime. She wanted nothing more than to pursue the boundaries of sexual pleasure, and having an audience made it exciting beyond her will to resist. She felt power over men who thought she was being forced to be perverted. Her acceptance of her urges gave her an advantage, the ability to control them, she was sure.

Plus, she was increasingly aware of the strength her beauty gave her. She noticed teachers, other classmates, even some of her father's friends ogling her now. Maybe they had before and she didn't realize it. But everyone seemed to turn to butter when she returned their gazes with her bright smile. Two guys had asked her out at today's cheerleading practice, and she had turned both down. When she gave each a little kiss on the cheek, they both forgave her instantly. "Ask again" she had urged them.

She had jeans and a sweater on tonight, with no bra or panties. A pair of pumps with three inch heels made her look taller. Her nakedness under the clothes was turning her on even as she sat in the living room. She hoped Dad couldn't smell her. She had the musky perfume in her purse. She heard the throaty approach of Billy's Volkswagen. "Night, Mom. I may be a little late, okay."

When she got in his car, there was a funny odor. "Hey, big guy. What's that smell?" He smirked at her. "Pot, babe. Want some?" Tammy had heard marijuana made sex better, and giggled "Sure." He got out a funny looking cigarette, and lit it, sucking a special way. She watched carefully, and imitated him when he handed it to her. The first lungful made her almost choke, but she suppressed the itch, and soon felt a langour flow over her. She took another drag, and the feeling of floating got stronger. "Not too much, Tammy. We want you awake tonight."

She giggled, and took another hit, then passed it back to him. She stretched in the passenger seat as he finished it, and unbottoned the front of her sweater until her tits were almost out. She saw him eyeing them, and caught his eye as he peeked. He blushed, and she chuckled. "Like 'em, big boy?" She pulled the sweater apart, fully revealing her big, firm breasts pushing out from her chest. The nipples were already stiff. She loved his hungry stare. Just then, they pulled into a driveway, and up to a huge stone mansion. She straightened the sweater, but didn't button it.

When they walked through the door, four men were standing there holding drinks, and they turned as she entered. Two young guys, and one older man all looked like Billy. The other was a familiar face. She realized he was a tennis pro she had seen on TV. He was ruggedly handsome, six foot four, dressed in white pants and a pullover. All the others just had jeans and tee shirts on.

The older man said "So this is Tammy. Mmmm, very nice, Billy." He took her hand, and caressed it with his other. "I'm Jackson, Billy's dad, darling. Welcome to my home." He smirked just like Billy. They were all watching her carefully, probably looking for surprise or fear, she thought. Well fuck you. She leaned up and kissed him lightly on the lips, her tongue darting out to give him a quick tease. "Hi, Daddy. I'm jailbait, but worth the risk."

They were all taken aback by her bravado, and she took advantage of their momentary surprise by vamping further into the big entry where they were standing, looking around with bright eyes. "Neat house." When she got to the foot of the stairs, she pirouetted, letting her tits jiggle proudly. "And I'm more than very nice, Daddy. Where are we going to take the pictures?"

They all started to talk at once. "I'm Jack junior." "Over to your left, in the study." "Can we tape you too, Tammy?" The tennis pro, whose name was Steve, she remembered, seemed to be the only one not flustered. He waited until they all shut up, then walked over and kissed her cheek. "Hi Tammy. You are worth the risk." She noticed he smelled nice, and flashed a smile at him.

She walked into the room they had pointed out, swinging her hips, seeming to ignore them all. It was a study, but with modern furnishings that contrasted with the age of the house. It was very well lit, and the walls were beige above waist high bookcases filled with leather bound volumes. There was a glass desk, and a beige leather couch. Two dark brown chairs sat on either side of the large glass slab supported by almost invisible chrome legs. She walked around, touching each piece of furniture, her mind concentrating on the kind of poses she might do using the stuff as props.

When she got to the desk, she turned around and leaned against it, and saw all the photographic equipment on either side of the entrance. There were a couple of big circular things that she thought must be floodlights. A video camera sat on a tripod, and there was a thirty five millimeter reflex on the floor beside it. One of Billy's brothers was fussing with it. His hair was long, and he looked artistic somehow. By elimination, she knew his name was Josh.

The rest of them were standing around behind the equipment, looking as though she had confused them. They probably thought she would need coaxing, she speculated. Her boldness had already let her take charge in a way. "Where's the wardrobe" she asked in a low voice, directing the question at Josh. He jumped, then came over and took her elbow, leading her to a door in the corner of the room, behind the cameras. As he opened it, he whispered "I promise we'll get a lot of good stuff, Tammy. You're going to be a great model."

It was a big closet, with racks on both sides full of filmy looking clothes on hangars. A floor to ceiling mirror at the far end reflected both of them, and both their eyes looked at the image. Tammy put her purse on a little table beside the door that had makeup on it. Josh kept staring at her in the mirror, and she held his gaze. "You'll help me choose things, won't you Josh."

With that, she began to strip. Unbuttoning the last two buttons of her sweater, she shrugged it off and tossed it on the table. Continuing to hold his eyes in the mirror, she skinned the jeans down, kicking them away, and straightening up to stand on her toes. With her hands on the insides of both thighs, she let him gaze at her statuesque nude body, looking perfect framed at the end of the room. He was staring at her, face flushing.

"Well, I don't have to overcome any inhibitions, do I. Let's see, first some shoes. What size, babe?" They ended up with two pairs, one red and the other black, both with six inch heels. They sorted through the size eight section, and chose three outfits, one a sexy, low cut black evening dress that was skin tight, full length but with a slit from mid thigh on both sides. "Let's start with this, then get to the barer things later. Let me do your makeup."

As he started fussing with her hair, she concluded he really did know what he was doing. His movements were confident and easy, but she found the intimacy of his touching of her a turn on. He did her eyes, lips, and rouged her cheeks. When he was finished, she walked down the length of the room to take a close look.

He had her hair pinned back but not up, in a sensual way she remembered seeing in some of Jimmy's pictures. He had enlarged and deepened her eyes, emphasizing the blue color. Her whole face looked elegant, sophisticated, and yet wildly erotic. She turned and smiled at him. "I like it Josh." she breathed. He was staring at her, the black dress hugging her spectacular figure, hunger showing on his face. The front of his pants was tenting. "Christ" was all he said.

They walked back into the study, and as he posed her beside the couch, she felt their eyes on her. She still wore no panties, and she felt herself creaming with their admiration. The adulation made her posing free and licentious, and Josh would occasionally mumble "Shit, not too sexy yet, Tammy." Each time he would click the camera, the lights would strobe, and she found it goaded her on. She let her tits pop out after a few minutes, and they ended up with her hair unpinned, writhing on the desk, one thigh and her nipples fully exposed. He took closeups from several angles.

The next outfit was a sheer nightie, a pegnoir, and a black g string that just barely covered her bush. Josh spent a half hour posing her in progressively uncovered positions. Finally, she was in one of the chairs, the sheer lacy garments strewn around her, pulling the thong away from her cunt, and spreading the labia apart, showing her pink inside flesh. Her heat rose with each flash, and she was breathing hard at the end. All the men were fidgeting in excitement.

As Josh helped her into the last gettup, a stripper's outfit that had well placed snaps to let her do an erotic dance, she dipped her fingers in her snatch, and held them to his nose. "I'm hot as hell now, lover. I want you to fuck me first. Right at the end, and get some pictures of me getting off. I've always wanted to see that." His eyes were bright, and he first sniffed at her musky smell, then sucked on the soaked digits.

They walked back in together. She crawled up on the desk, as he kept snapping, then she stood and began the strip. While he was shooting from beside the couch, he stopped briefly to pull out a bed covered with a black sheet. There was a heavy beat playing on the stereo as she bumped and ground, the several red garments teasing them with hints of her body. The little g string was soaked with her juice as she soared in excitement, letting the filmy sheer clothes rustle over her undulating flesh.

The short sleeved, loose top came off first. Under it were a bikini bra, a corset, and tiny bikini panties. The dark red looked good against her fair skin. She danced like the strippers she had watched and imagined. Josh had turned on the video camera, but was still shooting stills enthusiastically, the flashes coming more and more frequently as Tammy's movements became wilder and wilder.

She had longer legs than so many of the big breasted, fleshy women who did this for a living. Her body was still sensual, and the titties jiggling with her movements, and prominent pubic bone, were almost too good to be true. Her blonde hair and dramatic makeup added heat to her movements. All the men were breathing hard.

When she threw the corset off, tossing it over one of the chairs, the other three men came closer, their eyes locked to her straining body. When she threw the bra at Steve, he grinned as the rest sighed, because she had pasties over the nipples.

She made them wait another five minutes, twisting and wriggling. Then she peeled off first one, then the other covering, revealing her red, pretty nipples, already stiff with excitement. It seemed to her the musk of her cream filled the room. The atmosphere of tension and ogling of her tease had the blonde crooning to the music, floating on their lusting stares, tingling with her sexy exhibition. She luxuriated in the attention of their desire for her.

She made the removal of the g string last ten minutes. She would push the elastic down, flashing her pussy, then cover it again. Each time it seemed to her the tension in the room increased. She turned around and did the same thing, letting them see her slit from behind, then hiding it again. She bent slowly over, showing more and more of the wet, puffy flesh, opening and closing. Then she pushed the panties off, and kicked them away. As she turned and spread her legs, fully exposing her lush body, she saw Josh pull the zipper of his jeans down, and his rock hard cock lept out. The other men were so focused on her writhing hips, they didn't even notice.

She lay down on her back, and began humping her protuberant mound upwards, leering out at her audience. Sooner than they expected, she rolled off the desk and threw herself on the bed. Josh was shooting almost constantly, and he moved the video camera to point at her spread eagled on the black background, then scrambled between her legs and buried his cock in her foaming cunt, on his knees. He kept snapping.

His tool wasn't as big as Billy's, but it was nice and thick, and she soared to the plateau of pre cum pleasure almost immediately as he thrust frantically in and out. She had been sure all the teasing and attention would make her get off quickly. As thrilling excitement took over her mind, she vaguely smelled pot again. The tension in her groin got tighter and tighter, and waves of jingling release began.

Josh was humping wildly, the long photo session having built up enormous tension in his mind and body. She liked the look on his face, his passion for her showing, but still paying attention to the right time to snap photos. His worshiping look drove her mindlessly into a wonderful oblivion.

She exploded in orgasmic fulfillment as Josh gasped with the clutching of her cuntal muscles around the base of his prick. Her delectable body was arched upwards, her eyes were closed, and she was writhing with her completion. "Ughhh, unhhh, ohhhhh" she moaned. The flushing under her arms and in her face was fiery, intense completion radiating out of her groin. "Cummmmmmm" she screamed into the cavernous room, as she became aware of all of them gathered around, staring at her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.