Captive Cheerleader - Cover

Captive Cheerleader

Copyright© 2003 by Whiff

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A teenager embraces her sexual nature as a a result of an abduction by an obsessed neighbor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult  

She awoke with a start, coming out of a dream that was already fading from her mind. It had been about a huge man raping her, and instead of fear she had felt pleasure, but now she couldn't remember the face. Sunlight was streaming in a window behind her, but she didn't recognize the room. Confusion filled her, until she began to recall what had happened.

She had been taking the shortcut home, when she heard a groan coming from the alley. Looking for the source, she had seen Jimmy Barnes lying beside his car. She ran to him, and as she got there, felt a sharp prick in her arm, and the neighbor's son grabbed her arms. She opened her mouth to scream, but a whirlpool developed in her head, and she collapsed. Now she was here, wherever that was. A door was closed opposite the window, and there was a white couch on the right wall opposite the bed she was lying on.

She was still wearing her school clothes, the jeans and blouse. Her shoes were gone. She could tell from the sunlight that it was late afternoon, so she must have been out about two or three hours. The room was hot, and the black paint on the walls was relieved by occasional paintings. As she looked at them, she realized they were all of naked women in obscene poses. The women were all blonde.

Tammy Evers was sixteen, but looked older, more mature than her age. As she raised herself to sit on the side of the bed, she wondered whether she had been kidnapped. Her pale blonde hair was twisted, and she raised her hands to try to put it in some order. She had her mother's face, small nose and wide, sensual mouth with full, pouty lips. Her dark blue eyes were large and almond shaped, giving her a sexy look that any amount of makeup couldn't change.

Her trim but voluptuous body added to the erotic impression she gave everyone, even though she had never even come close to sleeping with a boy. Her breasts had developed early, and were a little large for her five six frame with slim hips and long, shapely legs. Her parents were always preaching at her to try to dress plainly, but she liked being admired. She always told them she wanted to be a cheerleader because of school spirit, but the truth was she enjoyed the attention, even the ogling her body attracted when she threw herself around in front of crowds at football and basketball games.

There was a table in front of the couch, and she saw a brush and some toiletries still in packages. She tried to get to her feet, but her legs were wobbly. She could feel sweat on her sides. Damn, it was hot. She sat back down on the bed, and thought some more. Had Jimmy been involved in capturing her? Were there others? Would they rape her? The thought didn't scare her as much as it should. She remembered the dream.

She unbuttoned the blouse and slipped out of it, trying to get cooler. Then she pushed off the jeans. That felt better, though it was still warm. Trying her legs again, she found she could walk, and went over to the couch, where she began to use the brush on her hair. She noticed the perfume was a brand she had wanted to buy, but her mother had said it was "too musky for a teenager". She opened it and smelled it. Why was it here? Her stomach did a little flip at the implications of their buying perfume for her, but not of fear. She was confused by her feelings.

Just then, the door opened. Jimmy walked in, and she heard a click as the lock closed behind him. His face was sheepish and red. "Hi Tammy, you're awake huh." "Jimmy, what's going on? Where am I? What are you going to do?" He put his hands in his pockets, and wouldn't meet her eyes. "I'm sorry, Tammy. Is your arm OK? I'm usually pretty good giving Mom shots, but I couldn't tell if I hurt you." Her hand went to her arm, and she realized there wasn't any sting at all from the hypodermic. "Why, Jimmy? Geez. Your family's got more money than mine."

He looked up, and finally met her eyes. "It isn't about money. It's you." He gaped at her as she sat on the couch, with only the white underclothes on, her large, full tits heaving. Jimmy looked down again. His tall, thin body with wide shoulders was tense. "Every time I come to see Mom, I'd look for you. I come to all the football games. I remember what a cute little girl you were, and get a hard on every time I see you now. I dream about you. Everytime I jack off, I think of you. I get porno movies and still see your face when I shoot. The last six months, honest to god, you're in my mind every minute. I think they call it sexual obsession." She realized his hand was rubbing his crotch.

She knew he lived across town, and came home every day his father wasn't there to give his mother her diabetes shots. He was twenty five or so, she thought, and had always been shy. She thought he was nice looking, but standing in front of her rubbing his cock, his face looked twisted and sad. She was finding it all hard to believe. "What are you going to do, Jimmy? Are you going to rape me? Force me? Why didn't you just ask me out, at least, before abducting me like this?" Even as she said it, she realized it made no sense. He was too old, and her parents wouldn't have approved. Strangely, she wasn't scared, but curious. She whispered again "What are you going to do?"

"Shit, I dunno. When I was planning this, I thought about making you strip, maybe tying you up so I could look at you, get near you, maybe kiss you. But I never thought about rape. Now, it's all screwed up. I realize I don't know how to get out of it. I can't leave town because of Mom. I can't let you go, but they'll find you eventually. I've been sitting upstairs trying to think, but all I can see is your tits, that cute ass, that pussy. Look." He went to a part of the wall that was covered with a curtain, pulling it aside. There was a bulletin board covered with pictures of her. He stood staring at it, and suddenly she heard a zipper. From her angle, she could see his prick sticking out from his khaki's. He was stroking it with his hand. Her stomach jumped, but she also felt a funny tingling in her cunt.

Tammy had found herself more and more curious about sex lately. Her friend Miriam had taught her how to masturbate a few months ago, and they had used her mother's vibrator several times. Tammy had broken her cherry with it by mistake, but by the time she did that, she had gotten used to the kick she got from giving herself climaxes. After that, she had been thinking about getting her own, but didn't know where to buy one. She had also been looking at boys differently. Now they were not only potential dates or dancing partners, but possible sex objects. Miriam said having a boy's cock inside you was better than your own finger or the vibrator.

Now, here she was, a prisoner, locked in some sort of cell that was too hot. Her thoughts weren't of home, nor fear. Funny feelings were shooting from her twat, as the situation seemed to be out of control, focused on sex.

As she watched Jimmy, she realized he was doing the same thing as she did, beating off, but he was a lot older. She always imagined you would quit doing that when you got old enough, and on your own. She got up and walked over to look at the pictures more closely, and to watch his stroking. Her stomach was tense, but it was a pleasant sort of anticipation. She knew stuff came out of the end of a cock when a boy came, and had always wondered what it looked like. Some of her dates had pulled theirs' out and tried to get her to kiss them, but she had always refused. Jimmy's thing was a lot bigger than the ones she had seen.

Standing there beside him, she looked at his face. His eyes were staring at the pictures, his face seemed strained, and his hand was moving over the cockhead faster. Several of the pictures were of her jumping around during cheers, but several others focused in on her ass and pussy. One big enlargement that was a little fuzzy showed the crotch of her heavy uniform underpants, and a little of her pubic hair was sticking out. She looked down quickly at her white bikini panties, and realized some was showing now. As she looked back at his face, she saw his eyes jumping from her bra to her hips. He was starting to gasp.

"Christ, Tammy, you're so gorgeous, you don't realize, ooooooh." As she looked down, she saw white goo shooting out of his cock, onto her legs. It was hot, and one spurt landed right on her thigh. He was aiming it at her crotch, and she realized it was exciting. His hand was jumping as he squeezed out several shots. The last couple just dribbled onto his hand. He was staring at her face, his mouth open, and she saw a tear in his eye. His hand plunged into his pocket, and he took out the key. Running to the door, he unlocked it and hurried out, still holding his member. She heard him lock it from the outside.

There were some paper towels on the table, and she used one to wipe off the stuff from her legs and thighs, though it left a sticky feeling. She was so shocked with what had happened she hadn't said a word during his masturbation. It had felt sexy to have his gunk on her, and she was almost happy at his admiration for her. But he seemed so confused and upset. He might get desperate and decide to kill her. What a mess.

But while he was doing it, her little pussy had been wet, and some of the feeling she had when she got herself off had started. She dipped a hand down inside her panties, and twitched her clitty. It responded with a sharp pang of pleasure. She wanted to get off, but she knew she made a mess with all her cream, and didn't want to smell up the room. She needed a bathroom. She sat on the bed for a while, twitching herself idly, feeling tension build up. Finally, she decided just to scream.

She went to the door and yelled "Jimmy, Jimmy, I have to use a bathroom." She heard a voice from the corner of the room to her right. "You don't have to yell. I can see you, and hear you." She flushed, realizing he had probably seen her touching herself. There was a little black box up on the ceiling. His voice was coming from there. "There's a door over behind that couch that's hard to see. It slides open. There's a shower in there. But hey, don't do it in there, please. Do it out here, so I can watch."

Oh geez, he had seen her. She felt herself tingling again, and looked into the camera. "How do you know what I want to do?" His voice sounded husky when he answered "I saw you touching yourself a minute ago. You don't realize how sexy you are, Tammy. All I wanna do is watch, OK." She sat down on the bed. Her only weapon was his need for her. "Is it a good picture, Jimmy?" "Nah, just black and white." Her mind was whirling. She loved the idea that he was so desperate he was willing to settle for watching her get off with her fingers. It was sort of the ultimate cheerleading.

"I was turned on watching you beat off, Jimmy. I don't know why." She dipped her hand in her panties again. "You can see me, huh." she whispered. It sounded like he groaned. Her hand started rubbing over the top of her slit, making her tummy tense up. She could feel her clit getting hard as she rubbed. She kept staring at the camera. Her nipples were getting hard like they always did. Usually, she did it in bed, naked, with the window open and the shades drawn.

"Jimmy, I make a lot of smell when I do it. And it's so hot I'm sweating. Why is it so hot?" "I thought if it was was warm enough, you'd take your clothes off" the voice whispered. "But I can turn the fan up." A hum started to get louder, and she felt a draft of warm air coming from the metal grill over the door. The whole thing was weird, she thought, as her hand moved faster and faster. Her head was spinning with strange thoughts about seeing him jack off, naked, and being naked with him. The sexiness of him watching her was stimulating as all get out. She stuffed the paper towel into her panties and lay down on the bed. "Are you still there?" she panted.

There was no answer. Suddenly, the door flew open and he rushed in. His shirt was open, and he was naked from the waist down. His cock was in his hand. "When you said that about your smell I had to come down so I could sniff it. See what a mess I am, I'm beating off again." He kept moving toward her. They stared at each other, both excited as they kept masturbating. His cock was so long, and the head was red and pear shaped. She could see the little slit where the stuff came out. It was leaking.

"Please let me see your pussy, Tammy. Please." She wondered what to do, but the haze of sensual tension made her feel willing. Her left hand kept rubbing while she pushed at the panties, which were now wet with her cream, with her right hand. They got down to her knees. He grabbed them and pulled them all the way off. He held them to his face. She could smell the musky odor her pussy cream gave off when she was doing it. He was standing next to the bed, and his prick was only a couple of feet from her head. His eyes were half closed. "Get me a fresh paper towel, Jimmy." Cream was oozing out of her cunt already, as she felt pressure starting to build up in the lovely way she was used to. As he stumbled back from picking up the towel, she took it and slipped it under her ass. It was just in time. She started to moan.

"Are you cumming, Tammy? Right now?" "Uh huh, yeah, it feels sooooo good." Her cunt was vibrating, and she started humping her hips. His mouth was gaping at her as his hand went faster. She was getting lost in the last moments before she came, her whole body winding up to her release. It was like being pulled through a hole, and then she went over, moaning with ecstacy. Jolts of electricity fired in her belly, and down to her hairy slit. She felt cream flowing as her body twisted with pleasure. It was oozing down her ass and into the paper towel. Her eyes were closed, and she felt something splash on her stomach. She looked up to see him aiming his thing at her hairy twat, and firing another load into the brown thicket. Then a third jolt hit her stomach.

Her mind was filled with joy. She loved getting off so much. It was as though there was a fireworks display going off in there, and down inside her vaginal hole. Her hand kept rubbing, but slower now as her climax faded. Her whole body felt residual pleasure from the sensation. It was the best she had ever done. Her sharing it with him made it better, she realized. Even though she ought to feel angry at him, afraid of him, she twisted with the thrill of him watching her, and seeing his big tube shoot. His stuff was burning on her stomach, and her right hand rubbed at the gobs on her abdomen. She flicked a tongue out to taste the goo on her hand. He groaned and leaked onto her bra. He collapsed onto the foot of the bed.

The room was silent except for their heavy breathing and the fan. She felt the stuff getting sticky on her face. In a small voice, she asked "What do you call what you shoot?" "Jism, or spunk, or sperm." he replied breathlessly. She giggled at the funny words. Lying on the bed with her legs raised and spread apart, she could see him lying there staring at her pussy. She put her head back and closed her eyes. The bra was sweaty under her arms, and soiled from his gunk that had fallen on it. Her hands went behind her to unsnap it, and she shrugged it off. Now she was completely nude, and it felt cooler, more comfortable.

Suddenly she felt something on her big toe. She looked down to see him sucking on it. It was the first physical contact they had had since she woke up. It was sexy. She had never done it any more than once, but sometimes had felt she could. Now she felt herself getting excited again. She stared at him as he released her big toe, licked between it and the one next to it, then sucked the next one in. His eyes were staring up her body, and were wide open. She felt her nipples hardening again. He was sucking on each toe, one by one. She watched him as he did it, and his eyes jumped from her tits to her face, then back down to her cunt.

He started working on the other foot. She felt herself starting to cream again, as his sucking stimulated her. As he finished, she asked breathlessly "How many times can you do it?" "Lots" he answered. "When I first got that shot of your pussy hair, I did it five times. It took me three hours." She saw his cock hardening again. "Is your thing bigger than most? I haven't seen many, but it's bigger than any of them." "Yeah, it is. When most girls see it they won't let me near them. They say I'll rip them apart. But I've seen pictures on the Internet of ones this big, and the girls don't look scared there. God, you smell so neat. That musky scent of your cream. Can I smell your pussy?"

It wasn't like being his prisoner, though she really was. He didn't do anything without asking, but she found she wanted him to do everything he wanted. "You can, Jimmy. But let me shower first." "No, please don't, Tammy. You smell so good." She was really getting excited now, as his head moved toward her crotch. She felt her clit hardening without even having to touch it. She felt one of his cheeks touch the inside of her thigh, as he sniffed her scent. His nose was almost tickling her wispy bush. His eyes were focused on the soft, puffy lips of her cunt, and she saw his tongue licking his own lips.

His eyes found hers, and he stuck his tongue out, and lowered his head toward her clitty. He was watching her for a reaction, questioning whether she would get mad. Her mouth was open as she waited for him to make contact. She felt him lick between the lips and up to the little button, and when he hit it softly, her hips jumped with pleasure. "Ohh, ohhh, more, harder, oh Jimmy." His whole mouth sunk to the top of her slit, and she felt him sucking, and licking the clit. She started twisting at the friction there. She put her hands over her boobs, flicking the hard nipple tips, which radiated sensation down her stomach to where he was eating at her. "More, more, harder, harder."

Suddenly she felt his tongue go in her hole, not very far, but it spread her apart a little. She moaned at how good it felt. Even though he didn't know exactly where to rub like she did, the fact that it was a man made it better than doing it herself. She thought of him as someone she knew, a nice guy, not a captor. His licking and sucking felt really good, better than even the vibrator. His tongue wasn't hard, like the plastic, but softer and resiliant. Her muscles squeezed it, and he pulled away. Her eyes flew open. "Why did you stop?"

"Could I... do you think I could, uh, put it in you?" "Oh no, please Jimmy, I know it would feel good, but I might get pregnant." "Oh. Yeah, I suppose. Uh, will you feel me up?" "You mean your thing?" "Uh huh, do it to me, and I'll suck you off." She looked confused, but not scared or angry. He knee walked around so his hips were beside her head. She looked at the big long cock, jumping there, and put her hand around it. It was hot. She tried to imitate the way he had stroked it, and asked "Like this?" "Oh boy, yeah, mmmmm Tammy." He dipped his head back down to her pussy, and started eating her again. The stimulation made her hand grip the muscular tube harder, and she kept sliding up and down over the head and the first few inches.

He was having to twist to keep his mouth in her box, and after a few moments swung a leg over her head so he was straddling her face. He kept his hips high though, and she didn't let go of his prick. As she felt her tension starting to build with his mouth at her pussy, she realized that if he shot in this position, her face would be covered. She opened her mouth so it would go in her throat. She felt the stinging jolts of pleasure in her slit, and her hips were humping at his tongue and lips. Her heat was rising further than ever. He kept sticking his tongue inside her, and each time it was like a piston of joy. She could see how good a big cock must feel.

He was making her feel terrific, hot and tingling. She recognized the sensations from doing it to herself, but this was so much better. Her cunt was contracting and relaxing as he got into a rhythm by putting his tongue on her clitty, then dragging it down to enter her. His hips were humping over her face, and she saw a little drop ooze out of his tiny slit. She flicked her own tongue out to it, tasting its salty thickness. It was just like his spunk. When her tongue made contact, his hips jumped, and the head got into her mouth. Without thinking, she closed her mouth around it, and sucked. She heard a sigh, and felt him let more of it go in. It tasted salty. She could feel blood vessels beating fast. Oh god, she was sucking him. She knew she should rebel, but she liked it. She wanted him to get off, and he would probably like it this way. She wanted to make him feel good. Her heart had gone out to him when she saw the tortured look on his face as he talked about how obsessed he was. She was a victim, but oooh this felt good.

His thing was starting to pump into her mouth faster and faster. Her pussy was jumping with pleasure, and she recognized that she was getting near cumming again. He was licking and sucking frantically, but even though he didn't seem to know just where to do it, he kept hitting her clit. She felt spasms every time he did. They were both grunting. She arched her throat to let more of his prick go down, and suddenly it was buried. She gagged, swallowing reflexively. He yelled into her cunt with the massage her throat was giving the head of his cock, and pulled it up. He was trying to get it out, but she sucked and raised her head, keeping the head and a couple of inches inside. Hot liquid was flowing over her tongue, and she swallowed again. It was the same taste. She was eating his jism. Oh my god.

He was still eating her, but groaning as he did it, and she felt vibrations along with the licking. The taste of his spunk excited her in a perverse way. She started humping up to his mouth, and concentrated on her flowering orgasm as it got close. One of her hands left his hips and pushed his head down, helping increase the pressure. That did it, and she exploded.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.