Distant Cousins? - Cover

Distant Cousins?

Copyright© 2003 by Anonymous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The Earth finally gets a response, but are they really aliens?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

"Lattitude 44.21, longitude 71.6, there is a state monument in grave danger of collapse. Resources appropriated to try to protect that object will be in vain. It is so unstable that it will lead to deaths and recriminations, so we are taking it down for you, simply by deep freezing the most common compound on the planet, thus preventing a worse catastrophe. Your money is better spent in restoration."

"Though we disapprove of graven images of any kind, we observe that you adore them. You even memorialized this old rock formation on recently issued specie," opened the next round of lunar contact, "much like you adore the ones at lattitude 41.9, longitude 103.47, and they all have faces on them."

Even before the president ordered it, assistants were scurrying to find any globe or atlas which might clue them in as to what our visitors were referring.

"Got the 2nd one," yelled one assistant breathlessly, "It's Mount Rushmore!"

"Ohmygod!" mis-grasped the president, "Did they take down Mount Rushmore?"

"No sir," corrected another assistant, "That was the second monument to which they gave us co-ordinates... ah, here it is," he continued, "They took down New Hampshire's famous Old Man of the Mountain. It's a natural rock formation that was put on their state quarters."

"Damn!" hissed the president. "That was a republican state, too!"

"Sir, no one was injured. The formation WAS on collapse alert. They just didn't know how long it would hang on." finished the assistant.

The president ordered, "Somebody has to transmit an atlas file to these jokers so they can stop talking in numbers!"

That was quickly done, and as an after thought, the technician transmitted a copy of the Bible!

The president offered, "Why don't you come on down and we'll talk in person, say we give you co-ordinates..."

The president cut himself off so he could get the co-ordinates to the original ground zero in New Mexico where we detonated the first atomic bomb in 1945.

The speakers crackled, "You've seen too many visual entertainment displays. We are not going to be carted off and dissected like you have done before. We want your media to publish our visitor visas so the world may know we have certain freedoms and rights. Then, we will enter your country where so many countless millions did, at Ellis Island, right behind your greatest graven image that invites travelers like us to join you, even perhaps to immigrate."

"Why Ellis Island?" asked the president.

Came the reply, "It is isolated enough for crowd control. You should of course allow media coverage. We wish that every eye shall see us. After all, we are distant cousins. A great deal of this planet's inhabitants you will recognize as descendants of ours."

"Will you tell us where you're from?" asked the president politely.

"Haven't you even studied our erected pentahedron at longitude... wait, make that Giza?" Enoch sounded disappointed.

"Sorry, but it's in another political subdivision, as you refer to it," said the president. "Does it tell us about you?"

"It is a marker for any other of us who chanced to find this planet. It stands and faces true North & South. It's base is a circle squared. If you travel westward along the angle of this planet's tilted rotational axis of 23.7 degrees from the center of the pyramid, as you call it, you will come to another of our markers, which you call 'Stonehenge'," rattled off Eli.

Unable to resist, the president asked them where would going 23.7 degrees in the other direction take someone.

"That would be Jerusalem," said Enoch perfunctorily, "where others from our world chose to go."

"Oh no!" groaned the president.

"The shaft that points out of the southern face of the pryamid points directly to our home world... or at least, it used to do so. Today, some 12,000 years later, this planet's axial deformation has reduced to 23.4, so there is misalignment." continued Enoch.

The visitors transmitted star charts.

The mad scramble began as people raced through charts, only to be interrupted by the NASA connection. The president FORGOT that NASA was receiving the same transmissions.

"Sir, the star SAIPH, in the Orion system, is what they indicated. It is a white hot star, 720 light years away, which could not support life nearby. They would have to be on a planet many billions of miles away, not likely to be in orbit," spoke the space minder.

"Well, Pluto is 3 billion miles from our sun and IT orbits," countered the president, proud that he knew that.

"Sir, let's say 83 million miles is temperate enough for life from our sun at the closest, and Saiph is 60,000 times hotter than our sun. That would mean their planet should need to be orbiting from 5 trillion miles away or one light year!" finished the geek.

The president ordered his ultra secret groups to commence plan "Warren", named after the Kennedy assassination chief justice. He was distressed that these two jokers could press a button and bring down a mountain, no matter how unstable it might have been. He was determined to confiscate their craft, at the very least, and compare it to the parts we had stored near Groom Lake in area 51.

Meanwhile, the lunar duo agreed to enter New York harbor at noon, seven days hence.

All over the world, references to "all eyes shall see them" and their very names gave biblical prognosticators fodder to predict even more dire fates for everyone.

If they were Eli and Enoch from the bible, Elijah and Enoch are the only two humans in history known to have not yet suffered death during their lifetimes, and the bible states that "it is appointed unto all men to die", thus conjuring up end times variations from everywhere out of the woodwork!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.