My Night Out - Cover

My Night Out

by Residentevil

Copyright© 2003 by Residentevil

Erotica Sex Story: Fantasy, bi-sexual

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Fiction   Slow   .

To whomever it may concern,

This story that you are about to read is 100% pure fantasy. I am also sorry if the characters and places that is described in this story are true though as I said before that this story is pure fantasy.

Please let me introduce myself, my name is David and this is my story.

My story starts off in the early morning of an Australian summer, I had just woken up early because I was excited to go over to Canada. To meet my cyber girlfriend Jessica, Jessica stands at 5'6 in height with a face of an angel. Jessica has emerald green eyes with brown straight hair though the best part of Jessica is her beautiful personality, Jessica lives in the busy streets of Montreal though being a model she needs someone to help her pay the rent of her apartment which she lives in. Jessica's flat mate is named Alisha. Both Jessica and Alisha are bisexual though alisha thinks that they are married, Alisha stands at 5'5 in height and alisha has blue eyes that shine like sapphires her is golden as the sun. I stand in between 5'0 and 5'6 in height though I can't tell you for sure if that is the correct height or not, I'm 23 years old and I have had girlfriends in the past though none was serious as this one is.

Now you are proberly wondering how we meet each other right? Well I tell you Jessica and I had meet each other on a chat site and we started to chat and go to know about each other, yes that is when Jessica had informed me that she is bi-sexual. Though that didn't discourage me it only made me bolder and more excited about meeting her, because it seemed to me that Jessica truly loves me because of who I am. Though that is enough about how Jessica and I met on the internet, now back to the story.

My aunt and uncle had picked me at from my house, and it had taken us 1hour and 30 minutes to arrive at the airport on time. Because there was an accident a head of us when we had left my place, we had arrived safely at the airport and it was very emotional farewell for them to see me go. Though they knew that I was coming back in two weeks from my holidays, my real story starts off when I arrived in the airplane that was going to be taking me to the major airport. So I could go over to see and meet Jessica for the first time yes the women that was working in the airplane were very cute and sexy, they were wearing short black mini skirts and there short sleeved there almost see through shirts. There was one young flight attendant that caught my eye because she mentally reminded me why I was going over to meet Jessica, when this certain young flight attendant had came to me to see if I needed anything.

I told her that I didn't though we did have a chat and I had found out that her name was Jamie and she looks like my girlfriend that lives in Montreal, though I also found out that Jamie was to be married in six weeks or more. The time that Jamie and I had together we instantly became friends, though we became Jamie was innocently teased me to a full erection just by her body movements. Jamie did make some sexual advancements towards me though I had told Jamie that I was going over to Canada to meet my girlfriend Jessica, Jamie was very pleased to hear that I have a loving girlfriend and she was more pleased that I am a one woman person. Jamie had congratulated me about being so honest and open to her because every men that had meet her they had made some kind of sexual advancements towards Jamie, Jamie was very curious to see if I would make any sexual advancement to her because of her large breasts and small waist. Though I didn't take any notice of her large breasts even though Jamie had nearly pushed her breasts into my face to see if I had taken any notice, to understand where I was coming from I had notice something else that other passengers didn't see in Jamie.

What I had saw in Jamie was her caring, beautiful personality, though Jamie first thought that I was gay that was until I had told Jamie about Jessica and I also told Jamie that I was very pleased to had meet her. As soon as Jamie and I had finished our conversation we had landed in the major airport and all the passengers were leaving the airplane that is until I was asking to stay in the airplane for a few more minutes, and so I did though as soon as every had gone Jamie and I were chatting again though this time Jamie had started to get changed in front of me though I had turned my back to her while Jamie was getting changed into something more comfortable. When Jamie was fully changed I told her that I had to leave and I also told her that whenever she needed to chat to somebody I'm always there for her and when I told her that Jamie was very red in the face from embarrassment, though she was very happy to have known me and Jamie had asked me if I will be back from my holidays though I had told Jamie that I will be back in two week.

Jamie told me that she couldn't wait to see me again and also hear about my trip to Canada, so when I had left the plane I was waiting around till I heard the other plane was boarding. Though what I didn't know until later was that after Jamie and I had chatted some more Jamie was talking to her other friends and Jamie had pointed me out to her friends, that was working on the flight that I was going to Canada on and Jamie had told them that I was a very flattering person to chat to and they would be surprised if they should try to make any kind of sexual advancement on me. Though Jamie's friends had taken her seriously though all were curious to try to get me to have sex with them though all had failed though after that was said and done my boarding call was on and I went to the airplane to get my seat for the flight.

Once on the plant Jamie's friends had flirted themselves even more to when I had first boarded their plane though they were looking good and professional, though it also seemed that they were very horny though after my dinner was severed to me I had found out that Jamie had a little chat and she also pointed me out to her friends that they wouldn't get very far with me. I was very gratefully that Jamie had looked out for me though what I didn't know was that one of the flight attendant was Jamie's sister and her name was Jerry, Jerry and I had chatted all the way to Canada though Jerry and I became friends insistently. So when Jerry and I were chatting away I was thinking about Jessica and how much I have missed chatting to her though I knew it would be a few more hours though I decided to go to sleep for a few hours while I waited to meet Jessica for the first time.

Once I had woken up to see I knew were had arrived in Canada

The story starts on a clear summer night, I had just arrived at your door step then I walked up to your door and gently tapped on it you had answered the door and you had answered the door while you were totally naked and you had welcomed me into your house. Though when i had stepped through the threshold you had closed the door though what I had seen next had taken my breath away their was your flat mate naked also though as soon as she saw you she had walked up to you and gave you a big sloppy kiss on the lips then you had introduce us to each other all three of us were happy though the first thing that you did after the introduction was that you had taken all my clothes off and you and your flat mate were starring at me it looked like it was out of shock though when I had asked both of you what you are starring at neither of you had replied to my question so when I had looked down I couldn't see anything other than my large pulsing dick that is when you had came over to me and led me to your bedroom though as soon as I had hit the bed you had climbed on one side of me and your flat mate had climbed on the other side where she had started to lick my balls and you my sweet gf you where passionately kissing me and you had offered me your large soft breasts to suckle from while your flat mate was fingering you so you were nice and wet by the time we had sex though before you had chance to ride me I had stopped suckling from your breasts and ask you to sit on my face so I could lick your sweet juices from your pussy and that is when your flat mate had got on me and ride me like a pony though after we were finished she had got off my still pulsing dick and walked up to you so you could sample her and my cum that was still inside her even though she had a good time you had made your flat mate go into another orgasm then when you were finished with your flat mate you had decided to ride me and your flat mate had decided to sit on my face like you did by the time you had orgasmed three times your flat mate had got off my face and then had the nerve to tell me that she had better after that had finished you told me there was a hotel down the road and you'll see me later, later that night their was a knocking at my hotel door and here you were standing with a bottle Champaign in one hand and in the other hand that you had behind your back was a bottle of whipped cream though you didn't know that I already had a pun net of strawberries with chocolate sauce that is waiting in the fridge though I had said to you to enter and as soon as the hotel door had closed behind you we were passionately kissing after we had finished passionately kissing I had started to remove your clothes with my teeth and then after your clothes were on the floor I had taken you to my bed were I would be giving you butterfly kisses all over your body though I didn't place any butterfly kisses on your nipples or your clit there was a reason why I didn't do that and that reason was because of the following before you had decided to see me again I a decided to make you squirm a little while and it did work because by the time I was just finishing torturing you with the butterfly kisses you were screaming to me to fuck you though I had taken my time with the butterfly kisses I had then decided to attack your nipples with my tongue and while I was attacking your nipples I also decided to suckle from you again though this time I had use the whipped cream and start to lick it off your breasts and also lick it out of your cunt where I had made sure to put extra whipped cream there because I wasn't sure about how long I would be down there by the time I had finished with your pussy you were so horny that you told me that you couldn't wait any longer you needed my dick inside you and NOW !!!!!! Though after we had fucked you were still horny you needed more of my cum to fill you because of the time's that I had made you so wet and horny just my reading my stories that I had wrote to you on msn so here we are going for it again though this time we were taking it a little more slower though you had orgasmic over 20 time during that night though we didn't get to sleep until the early hours of the morning though you had to be at work by 6:30 am (your time) we were lucky to get 2 hours sleep though before you had leave me in bed you did give me a very good blow job that was only because you didn't have time for a good long fuck like the previous night.

Though we had the best time in the world you had to go to work but as you were working your thoughts were keep going back to the previous night and when your work friends had notice that you were smiling more often their curiosity was getting more and more, though you had told them the reason why you are so happy and the reason was that your boyfriend from Australia was over in Canada.

You had decided to call me from work and had asked me if I would like to go out with your friends from work and I thought it would be a great idea to meet a few of your work mate's though, you were very reluctant to go out because you were feeling that if we do go out then your friends will want to have more time with me then what you do and your jealousy was starting to get the better of you though when we had meet for dinner that night I told you not to be jealous that I will always love you no matter what. After work was over you had headed to my hotel room and as soon as you got through the door you had walked up to me and gave me the most passionate kiss ever to be received by someone and as we were passionately kissing I had started to strip your clothes off your beautiful body, and when we were totally naked our hands were roaming each other's bodies. Your hands were caressing my hard dick and balls though my hands were caressing your breasts then I moved a hand down your body to your totally soaking wet pussy where I had inserted a finger in and you were Cumming just because I had slightly touched your sensitive clit, From there you had stopped caressing my hard dick because I had moved down in between your legs to give you some more enjoyment and here you were screaming Fuck Me David over and over again until you had came down from your high. That is when you had decided to give me some pleasure like I had given you though you still craved the greatest sex ever you had in your life, your hands were going up and down gently though you were starving for some cock though at the time your thoughts were to pleased me.

Here we are in my hotel room totally naked and you are caressing my hard dick as you were caressing my hard dick you had started to kneel down in front of me to suck my hard dick into your mouth, though when you done this to me this morning I had totally squirmed because you were driving me up the wall from the extreme pleasure that you were giving me. When you had finished sucking my hard dick you had grabbed my hands and taken me to the bed for a very long session of sex which lasted 2 hours by the time that we had finished having sex it was nearly time to go and meet your work friends, though Alisha was going to meet us there because she didn't want to disturb us when we were having sex though that wouldn't really worry her though she would be getting very horny. So when we were finished having sex Jessica had a quick shower and when she was half way though I had jumped in the shower with her though that is when I had noticed two dragon tattoos one was on her right shoulder facing the shower curtain and there was another dragon tattoo which was wrapped around her left ankle, after we had got out of the shower the phone in my hotel room was ringing so I was getting dressed to meet Jessica's work mates and whomever else that was going to go. When I had answered the phone I had found out that it was Alisha and Alisha wanted to know when are we going to be there because her ride didn't come so I had told Alisha to wait till Jessica was out of the bathroom, when Jessica was out of the bathroom I had given Jessica the phone and told her that it was Alisha. Jessica had chatted to Alisha for about two minutes then got off the phone, by the time Jessica was off the phone I was ready to go to dinner.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.