Flash Flood - Cover

Flash Flood

by Uther Pendragon

Copyright© 2003 by Uther Pendragon

Erotica Sex Story: A collection of ten "flashes"<br> These are very short stories or vignettes.<br> Story codes apply to any one story, not necessarily to many.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   .

Now

"Now, Jerry, Now!"

"Yes, darling. Oh, you are so warm ... and so smooth."

"Oh my darling."

"Does it feel as good to you as it does to me?"

"Yes! You fill me. You complete me. And when you move like that ... Oh!"

"Are you all right?"

"Wonderful! Oh, yes. Oh yes."

"Darling, I can't stop. I can't hold back!"

"Don't. Oh!"

"Unh. Unh. Unh."

"Ooooh."

"I love you."

"You too. Stay here."


Always

"Just stay like this."

"It won't go in."

"See? And now I can hold you."

"You like them more than you like me."

"And I can hold you here, too. Not more, sweetheart. They are beautiful, but they are part of you, part of your beauty."

"You think I'll believe anything when you're like this. Oh, Larry."

"Oh, Janice. Oh, my love! Oh my dearest. Come for me. Come around me."

"Ah. Aaaah!"

"Uh. Love! ... I do love you."

"Then keep holding me,"

"Always."


Third

"I'm not made of glass, you know."

"I just don't want to hurt it."

"You won't. I'm all wrapped around it, and it's far, far, inside. "What it will need is a happy mommy -- so make me happy."

"Will this make you happy... ? Or this... ?"

"Oh yes! Yes, Don. Yes."

"And this?"

"What I need is this."

"Okay. Put me in ... Are you sure it doesn't hurt?"

"No. Yes. I'm sure."

"Oh, my love. Oh, my love. Oh!"

"Ah! Ah. Oh, Don."

"Darling! Darling... ! I have to get off."

"But you have to stay close."

"Happy? Mommy."

"Very happy. Happy? Daddy."

"Ecstatic."


Snatch

"My father will hunt you down for this, however long it takes. You do know who he is, don't you?"

"The Don will do anything to revenge my snatching of his daughter?"

"You have that right."

"He'll spare no effort; he'll sic all his soldiers on my trail."

"All of them. And every marker he can call in. And he has equals. They might not always agree, but they all will want to make sure that nobody ever snatches one of their daughters."

"He'll do everything he can."

"Absolutely everything."

"Then, Maria, there is nothing more he can do -- nothing more that you can threaten me with."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that this experience should be one which is worth making so powerful an enemy."

"You can't..."

"Now, just because I'm going to enjoy this, is no reason you shouldn't"

"I won't ... I haven't ever..."

"There is a first time for everything. Why don't we get you more comfortable?"


Sight

"You used to be so good about cleaning up the attic, Craig. I don't know what's come over you."

Craig wasn't about to tell his mom. Steve's older sister, Jennifer, used to sunbathe by the pool next door. Since the location she chose was hidden from her own house and from the windows of theirs, she'd sometimes removed her top. The ventilation vents for their attic, however, afforded a nice view.

Now, Jennifer was away at college. Steve was locked in the house with a cast on his leg, not that Craig was interested in watching Steve. And he'd always stayed up in the attic a good long time. So he brought one of his special magazines up with him. It wasn't the most comfortable place to read, but it did afford privacy.

Once he'd straightened up the piles stored here and swept up the accumulated dust, he glanced out the vent. He'd imagine Jennifer lying there. Interrupting his dreams of Jennifer was his sight of Steve's parents. Steve's mom was lying on the pad that Jennifer used. She was an old woman, after all, and her swimsuit was larger than Jennifer's had been. Still, a woman splayed out like that was worth a short look.

Craig decided to look more closely when she loosened her top. He got only one second to see her breasts completely free before she rolled over. He could only see a little like that, but maybe she'd roll over on her back again. Jennifer sometimes had.

Then Steve's dad was interfering with the view. He was straddling Steve's mom and rubbing her back. Apparently, he was applying sunblock. The view got better, though. She raised herself up, and Craig could see more of her breasts.

Steve's dad could do more than see. The hands rubbing in the sunblock strayed further to her sides. Soon, his fingers were stroking her breasts.

Then he rubbed the sunblock down her back. When he reached the swimsuit bottom, he lowered it and kept rubbing. If only he weren't in the way, Craig would be able to see a woman's crack.

Then he did get out of the way. Craig could see almost everything from this angle. She rolled over, and he could see even more. The hair on her cunt was mostly gone, leaving just a strip on the top of the mound. When Steve's dad suddenly blocked Craig's view, he was also naked. He had an erection, and no wonder -- Craig had one, too.

He knelt down. His hand blocked most of Craig's view of her cunt, but he kept moving it, and sometimes he spread the lips so Craig could almost see her clit. From here? Well, maybe it was.

His head and sometimes his shoulders blocked Craig's view of her breasts, too. But he was licking them and putting the nipples in his mouth. So, when Craig could see the nipples, they stood up more.

Suddenly, she reached for his dick. In seconds, they were doing it. Steve's mom and dad were fucking! As he watched Steve's dad pump in and out, Craig's hips swung sympathetically.

This was too much. Craig opened his pants and grabbed his own dick. A couple of strokes were enough; this was hotter than any magazine. He sagged there, barely keeping on his feet.

"Craig, aren't you done yet? I have a pile of things for you to take up there when it's clean."

He hastily zipped up. A glance through the ventilator slits showed that the couple was resting side by side.


Hearing

Lynne's mom was such a prude. Austin had been flat broke Monday, and his car had been almost out of gas. So, when he picked her up, they decided to park in the driveway instead of driving out to one of their regular spots. Lynne had come in early, too. But did that matter to her mom? No. She bitched that they were behind Mr. Roland's car. "What if he had seen you?" she asked.

Lynne would bet that her dad wouldn't have grounded her for a week over something like that. Not that her dad would have minded Austin's blocking Mr. Roland's car. He probably would have preferred that they drive over Mr. Roland. But this wasn't her dad's weekend. And her mom was inflexible.

So, when Lynne snuck into the rec room to open the cellar door for Austin, she was only doing what her mom had made necessary. If she was dressed in a sheer nightie when she did that, it was what she wore to bed in the summer, after all.

It would have served her mom right if she'd snuck him into her bedroom. The windows opened wide enough for that, and Lynne had made that trip often enough herself. It would have served her mom right, but Austin would have taken it as an invitation, an invitation Lynne wasn't quite ready to extend yet.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.