Daddy's Nasty Whore - Cover

Daddy's Nasty Whore

Copyright© 2003 by Bizarr

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A new story about Natalie (see Natalie's nasty experiences). This time it's with her father. She's living with him and they can't keep their hands off eachother. They also get into gang bangs with strangers, and Natalie more and more gets to be her father's willing slave girl.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Pregnancy  

John and his 18 year old daughter, Natalie, had lived alone for two years after his divorce from his ex-wife and Natalie's mother. John didn't want a new woman to move in and perhaps take control over him and Nat as they had a really good relationship to each other. Natalie neither had any dreams about her father finding a new 'mom' as she liked herself to play the woman of the house, taking care of her father, whom she loved and kind of adored. But John on the other side often needed and missed the sex, and ad he also didn't want to go out and find a girlfriend, he had to satisfy himself by masturbating.

This led to buying videos and using the Net to find stories, photos and so on, which he used for his sexual pleasure.

Over the two years he found himself buying more and more bizarre videos, and on the net he visited the sites with nasty stories and photos. By now he found himself often watching videos and other stuff, which were about young girls like his own daughter. He felt kind of perverted, but couldn't keep off those sites because the stories and photos were so arousing to him.

What he didn't know or realised was that Natalie also had developed a strong sexual appetite over the last two years. And of course he being a man and father didn't see the signs any mother would have recognised with her teenage daughter. First wet panties thrown into the washing machine after a night of masturbation, later panties stained with white stuff, and after that also dresses still wet from the same white stuff, which would have told a mother that her daughter had had sex and even sex without taking off her dress.

So poor Daddy didn't realise that his little innocent girl had turned into kind of a slut who had had sex with quite a lot of guys. He also didn't see that Natalie slowly lost interest in boys and guys of her own age, who no longer could satisfy her more and more bizarre dreams. Dreams about older and more mature men, who she thought could give her the climaxes which young guys couldn't give because they often lost control very quickly and filled her with their hot cum long before she was satisfied.

She had tried if it helped if she let several guys gang fuck her a whole night and that had given her a lot of pleasure, and satisfied her needs for really long and hard fuck sessions because each of the guys given such a long time had been able to fuck her both two and three times. Never the less she found herself dreaming more and more about older men she saw in the street, in shops and at home when her father had friends over for f. ex. a football match on the TV.

Such an evening where perhaps five or six grown men sat in the living room drinking been and getting rather drunk, she often sat with them for a while to get really aroused before she went upstairs and played with herself dreaming about what would happen if they entered her room and found her naked with her thighs wide spread fondling and caressing her soaking wet pussy.

Oh, the bare thoughts of what they might do to her could give her such wonderful orgasms, but also an urge so strong for their cocks that she almost went down and asked them to do her right there on the couch. And the thought that her Daddy would be there watching them gang fuck his poor little innocent daughter only made her so much hornier. Not to mention when she dreamt about what he might do after he'd seen them fuck her over and over and had heard her urge them on and beg them to continue.

All these nasty and rather perverted dreams occupied more and more of her thoughts, but her Daddy didn't have a clue. Even if he had, he couldn't have had that much against them as he developed kind of the same in his dirty mind, only from the opposite point of view. John found himself more and more attracted to young girls of Natalie's age. As I said he bought a lot of videos and photos with young girls being fucked by men of his own age. And when Natalie's female friends visited their house, he couldn't keep his eyes off their slim bodies, their perky tits, their soft round butts. Often he sat in the living room with them while he got more and more aroused. Then he went upstairs and did almost the same and dreamt about almost the same as his daughter.

Then he was the centre and the girls came to him for his big cock, while Nat watched and finally wanted him to fuck her too. Of course John wasn't able to show Natalie what he wanted. Nat on the other hand couldn't show her Daddy what she wanted and dreamt about, but she could play a little teasing with his friends by wearing short dresses, high heels, thin blouses with no bra and so on.

Nobody could know why she suddenly had fun being around when he had visitors, and of course a young innocent girl could accidentally show a little too much of her slim body, and none of his friends would dream of showing what dreams and naughty thoughts he got from seeing a quick glimpse of her naked butt, her tits through her thin blouse or accidentally being able to catch her spreading her thighs and perhaps a glimpse of her little pussy if she had 'forgotten' her panties.

Natalie played these games over a period of several months and she got naughtier and naughtier, and of course John eventually began wondering why she always wanted to be in when he had friends over, and why she always wore very revealing clothes, and he also saw his friends looking more and more at her and less and less at the match, as if they waited for her to show off.

He saw their eyes following her around the room and the bulges in their trousers, which they couldn't always hide, and this aroused him fantastically and he too gained a huge hard-on watching both his little daughter and his friends.

They also began making remarks about what a wonderful daughter he had and told Natalie that too. And when they praised her nice body and her nice clothes. Nat smiled and tried to make fun of it, but also showed off a little more, lifting her dress, leaning forward to expose a little more of her tits and so on, while she asked if they liked what they saw - a real teasing young girl she became.

Nat also noticed how her father's eyes followed every move she made and that he had a different look in his eyes when she showed off to his friends. When he didn't try to stop her, she felt her whole body tremble and her pussy got so wet and swollen, and when she was alone in her room and played with and fondled her pussy her dreams often included him. Often he played the role of a master in her fantasies.

More and more he was the one to tell her what to do. He took control and told her to please his friends and held her while they did things to her and urged them on. Nat couldn't know that John had almost the same dreams when he masturbated. Also in his dreams he took control and was her master who commanded his own daughter to be his whore and that it gave him such a hard-on when he dreamt about offering her body to his friends, letting them use her and also pinning her down while they abused her. But of course neither John nor Nat could tell each other about these feelings and dreams, until one day where he came home earlier than expected and found his daughter in a shocking situation.

John had taken the afternoon off from work while he wanted to have some time alone in the house before Natalie came home from high school. He was always a bit uneasy with masturbating with Nat in the house and he had the day before bought some new videos, which he wanted to watch not being afraid of having Nat walk in on him with his cock in his hand. But when he came into the kitchen from the garage he heard strange noises from the living room. It sounded like moaning and groaning. Quietly he pushed the door open and saw the telly turned on and in the sofa Nat sat with her dress pulled to her waist and her thighs spread playing with her pussy while she watched one of his new videos where two grown men were fucking a young girl of her own age.

John at once got such a hard-on and stared at his daughter who hadn't heard him. She was totally focused on the screen while her on one hand fingers fondled and caressed her little clit and while she used the other hand to slam a huge rubber dildo into her pussy. John was in both shock and so aroused that he unzipped his trousers and took out his throbbing cock and started fisting it. He could barely hold back his cock from squirting all over the floor as he stared at his daughter who obviously enjoyed it so much that she was on the edge of an orgasm. Suddenly a plan developed in his mind. He pushed his fat in his trousers, closed the door, and walked back to the door to the garage.

He slammed it, hurried through the kitchen and opened the living room door as if he came in now and was in a hurry. Nat looked at him in total shock and tried to pull the dress down and turn off the telly while her face was all red from embarrassment and her eyes showed the fear.

"What are you doing, Nat", John asked and walked to her.

"Nothing, Dad", she whispered and looked down blushing.

"Nothing!", he said, "if I'm not mistaken you're watching dirty movies and playing with yourself, young lady".

"I'm sorry, Dad, I'll never do it again", Nat sobbed and tears ran down her cheeks.

John sat down beside her in the sofa and turned on the telly, where the video still showed the film. "And it's a video about grown men fucking a young girl like yourself", he said, "why do you like to watch something like that"

"I don't know, Dad", Nat sobbed.

"Perhaps you also dream about things like that when you masturbate?" John asked and put his hand on her knee.

"Sometimes", Nat whispered but didn't try to move her knee. John watched the screen for a moment.

"And on top of that it's the girl's Dad and uncle, who's fucking her", he said and slowly moved his hand up her thigh, "do you also like to watch that sort of things".

"Yes", Nat whispered, and slowly her thighs parted and John's hand moved under her dress and caressed her inner thigh.

"Perhaps you even like what I'm doing right now", John whispered and felt his throbbing cock oozing precum in his underwear.

"Yes, Dad", Nat whispered and leaned back spreading her thighs even more.

"Perhaps you even want Daddy to help you with your rubber friend here", John said and pushed her dress so high that he could grab the dildo, which was still stuck in her pussy.

"If that's what Daddy likes, I would like it too", Nat whispered and closed her eyes while John slowly moved the dildo in and out of her pussy. Natalie moaned and started caressing her little clit and looked at her father.

"We shouldn't be doing this, should we, Daddy", she whispered.

"If we both like it and don't tell other people, I think it's ok", John whispered and hoped he could persuade her to let him keep on.

"Oh I do like it, Dad", Nat whispered, "and I won't tell anybody, promise".

"Oh that's good, darling", John whispered and increased the speed and depth of the dildo. The result came quicker than he expected. Nat tossed her head from side to side, closed her eyes grinding her pussy against the thrusting rubber dick, and a moment later the orgasms rushed through her body. She cried out and her whole body contracted over and over until she laid gasping for air and John slowly pulled the wet dildo from her wet pussy.

"Oh my God", Nat whispered and looked at her father, "it was so good, Daddy." "Yes, and it was wonderful to see you enjoy it so much," John said and smiled at his beloved daughter, "nut we have better stop now before we do something very wrong, dear".

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.