Life on Bedlow Street - Cover

Life on Bedlow Street

Copyright© 2003 by Knave of Hearts

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The Lostridge family is nice, normal and routine. Or are they? Summer's coming and hidden passions begin boiling over, threatening their idyllic household. At work, Dad's "training" a new associate while his wife's lust starts to get the better of her at home. Their son, Bud, spies on his dream girl as Rebecca, their daughter, tries to decide when and how she'll give up her virginity. What secrets are they hiding under a veneer of 1920's respectability?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Historical   Cheating   Interracial   Voyeurism  

The next day's routine was completely ruined. It was the day of the Graduation Week Dance and the house hummed with tension. Both children were bundles of raw nerves, erupting like little volcanoes whenever they came too close to each other. Harriet ran herself ragged pinning and brushing them so that they looked their best. RJ came home in time to see them before they left to meet their dates for dinner.

Harriet stood on the porch and watched Rebecca drive off with Lance. "Doesn't this remind you of our first big date?" she asked RJ.

She took RJ's hand in hers and they walked back into the house. Closing the door behind them, she pressed herself against his body. Circling his neck with her arms, her breasts cushioned the crush of their bodies as she kissed her husband.

"I remember that night," she teased.

"Harriet, have you been drinking?"

"I surrendered my virtue to you in that dirty old bandstand down at the park." She backed him up against his easy chair, her fingers undoing his shirt buttons as he fell into the seat. "It was so good. So right. You were so deep inside me. I remember holding you and crying."

"Harriet, the light's still on. People in the street - "

"Are going to see me fuck you." She had his trousers open and held his cock in her hand. "It's standing up so nice," she said as she stroked his shaft, "I don't know whether to suck it or just stick it in my pussy."

"Harriet - I mean, you never used to talk like this."

RJ hated to admit it but he was more turned on than he had been in years. His wife, the mother of his children and the woman who had shared his bed for 19 years, was talking like a street whore. He wanted to take her and fuck the living daylights out of her, to drive his cock into her wet cunt and claim her as his woman. But another part still clung to the idea that she was perfect, above having any base needs like sex. His inner debate paralyzed him while Harriet guided his tool into her sopping wet pussy.

She pulled his face into the valley between her melon sized breasts. His tongue painted circles around her silver dollar sized areola.

"You used to love to lick and suck my titties," she said. She ground her hips against his, "Yess, it feels so good."

She grated around his stiff pole, rubbing her clit against his pubic bone. RJ, in a moment of clear thought, reached for the light and plunged them into darkness. Only the cries of her pleasure remained, hanging in the air as she rode her husband until they both collapsed.


So nervous he thought he'd be sick on the way around the block to her house, Bud arrived to collect Kelly for the dance. Both teens were embarrassed when Mrs. Parker fussed and took pictures of them. They joined a host of other kids at Papa Ficorilli's restaurant, laughing and enjoying being together. After dinner, Bud took Kelly's hand as they walked to the high school.

The dance was great and everyone danced up a storm. The band finished their first set with a slow number when Kelly lifted her face to his. Bud's lips met hers and he felt as though he was being electrified. Avoiding the dance's chaperones, Kelly led him from the dance floor to the teacher's lounge. Bud looked around the room. It was lit only by the glow of the street lights below and smelled of cheap tobacco and bleach. They embraced and sank to the couch, lips locked in a feverish kiss.

Placing her small hand on his chest, Kelly gently pushed him back. For a second, Bud thought that he'd done something wrong, had gone too fast and spoiled the moment. She climbed off the couch and stood in front of him, but the smile on her face let Bud know that they weren't through.

"Do you like my dress?" she said as she pirouetted. "My mother made it especially for this dance."

Kelly undid the clasp behind her neck and lowered the dress, finally stepping out of its folds and hanging it carefully over the back of a chair. She bent over and slipped out of her shoes, making sure that her bottom was right were Bud could see and touch it.

"Do you like the way I undress?"

Realizing what this was leading to, Bud struggled out of his tuxedo jacket and kicked his shoes under the table. "How did you know?"

"I missed dance class with a sore foot one day. I happened to look out my window and I saw you climbing into that old tree house of yours. A few days later, I saw a flash from the tree house, like light reflecting from a mirror. I figured that you were watching me, so I gave you something to watch."

She put her slip and bra on top of her dress and helped him remove his cummerbund. Her hands lingered over his fly and she murmured over the outline of his stiff pole.

"I just wondered how far I'd have to go before you'd finally ask me out," she said and nipped his earlobe with her sharp, white teeth.

Realizing that she'd led him on from the start, Bud decided that it was time to show her that he had a few surprises as well. He arranged Kelly on the couch and, following Millie's advice, started by kissing and licking her neck and breasts, working his way down her body before taking her panties off.

"What are you - Ahhhh."

Bud explored Kelly's small, delicate pussy with his mouth. His tongue plowed broad furrows through the length of her slit, pausing at the end of each pass to tease her clitoris or dip into her honeyed well. His chin was covered with her juices by the time she pulled him away from her sex. Holding him by his hair, she kissed him hungrily, tasting herself on his lips.

"Now," she begged, "I've got to have you now."

Bud scrambled out of his trousers, taking his underpants off in a single motion. Kelly held her breath and touched his cock. It twitched and pulsed in her soft, warm hand.

"Are they all like this?"

Bud shrugged and helped her lie back on the couch. Kelly's expression was caught somewhere between eagerness and anxiety. He stroked her breasts, murmuring compliments as he carefully used his cock to spread her slick oils. She watched in rapt anticipation as he inserted the head of his cock into her.

He paused and let her body grow accustomed to his invading member. He pressed forward again, stopping when Kelly groaned. Her eyes closed and her fingers dug into his arms like claws. Her nails bit into his skin as he pressed deeper and gently spread her virgin sex. When he reached the spongy wall that blocked his way to her womb, he stopped.

"Are you sure," he whispered in her ear. "It might hurt, I'm told."

"Yes. I want you to be my first"

Before she could change her mind, Bud's hips lunged forward. Kelly smothered her cries by biting his neck, her nails raking the length of his arms. It felt like she was drawing blood, but he kept up his slow and steady assault on her newly breached love tunnel. Gently working his cock in and out of her vise- like pussy, he stopped when his balls met the smooth slopes of her ass. He hung over her, supported by his quivering arms, and savored the sensation of being completely inside her.

Her breath quivering, she managed to gasp, "Fuck me. Keep fucking me," before her voice trailed off into murmurs. "So good. Sooo goood."

Bud smoothly withdrew his eight inch prong until only the tip remained inside, paused for a moment, and then pushed forward again. His long, steady strokes mesmerized Kelly and she lay splayed on the couch, open to anything he did to her body. They made love for what seemed like hours, his easy rhythm plunging his cock in and out of her body over and over again.

Suddenly, her eyes flew open and her mouth gaped in a silent scream. Her body shuddered. He froze in mid stroke and felt her muscles contract, a spasm along the entire length of his shaft. Kelly held his face in her hands, a sheen of perspiration glistening on her forehead.

"I want to feel you cum inside me," she said.

She locked her legs around his waist. He lowered his hips and, her heels digging into his back, thrust hard and fast. Spurred on, he rushed toward his climax. His balls tightened and a prickling feeling welled up from the root of his manhood. He slammed his cock deep inside Kelly like a trip hammer, collapsing against her just as his cock erupted. He felt as if his body was turning itself inside out, his insides pouring into Kelly in a rush.

Bud supported himself above her, careful to keep from crushing her petite body with his weight. She stroked his face and looked into his eyes with a dreamy expression.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.