Dani - Cover

Dani

by CloseShaveHer

Copyright© 2003 by CloseShaveHer

Erotica Sex Story: Sex and the Computer Repairman

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   .

© Copyright 2003 by CloseShaveHer

This was writen in 1996 and is my First effort at writing Erotic Fiction. Comments, Critiques and Non-Vulgar Suggestions are welcomed.


Chapter 1

Dani is a 37 year old mother of two, with long shapely legs that she loves to show off in Short-Shorts and a good 36c-26-36 figure. Like most mothers, her age, she carries an extra pound or two; her waist only slightly thickened. Dani's still curvaceous body has retained its hour glass contours.

Her short dark brown hair frames a very pleasing heart shaped face that needed very little make-up. Enormous liquid brown eyes are windows to Dani's very outgoing personality. The mischievous glints in her large orbs, are there for all to see. She can simulate a 'prim and proper lady', but that is all it is, a veneer to cover the earthy woman inside. Her mouth is large; the lips fill and well defined.

She is your typical middle aged matron, although one who makes the effort to look more than just 'ordinary', even in casual attire. Dani is an attractive woman who, although not 'drop dead gorgeous', has that 'something' inside her; a 'special presence' that transcends conventional 'beauty'. I noticed her living down the street from a friend of mine for the past year or more. We had met in a vague sort of way, a couple of times, in passing or in a crowd at a small gathering. She never failed to capture my attention when she was in my line of sight. Her lithe movements, and sunny disposition acted as a magnet to my eyes.

After acquiring my number from my friend, Dani called me early one morning to ask me about a problem with the family computer. Her husband was out of town, she said, and her computer would not work. Dani asked if I could come by and see what was wrong. After asking a few questions, I grabbed my work-case of reference books, disks and tools, and drove the short distance to her house.

Dani answered the door in a red T-shirt and a short pair of tight, white cut-offs', that showed off her long tanned legs to perfection. Her full high breasts overfilled the tight top that she wore, her nipples showing plainly through the thin layers of bra and shirt.

"The computer is in the Bedroom." Dani said stepping back from the door and allowing me to enter the living room of her tastefully furnished home. "I am so glad that you could get here so quickly." She told me. "I was afraid that I was going to have to wait until my husband gets back next week from his trip." Dani explained as she turned and walked towards the back of the house.

As Dani led me through a long hallway, I could not help watching the way the muscular cheeks of her butt fought beneath the material of the tight white shorts that she wore. I had a hard time keeping my mind on why I was there.

The bedroom was a large airy room with a king-sized bed along the South wall. A doorway, leading to the master bathroom that contained a huge shower, stood open at one end of the North wall.

After several questions, I got right to work. I quickly determined that the problem was the CMOS set up and after some more tests determined that the battery on the motherboard was bad. A quick trip to the local computer store for a new battery took twenty minutes. Another half an hour or so of poking around inside and consulting several reference books from my case yielded the right setup information; and several key strokes later it was up and running.

Dani looked over my shoulder while I was working. Her fresh clean sent drifted over me, whenever she leaned close. Dani's curiosity was refreshing, her intelligence readily apparent from the questions she asked. Pointing out the various components, I explained what everything did. I struggled to keep my voice steady as the her delicate fragrance tickled my nose. Once, as she pointed to one of the cards, inquiring as to its function, our hands touched briefly. A spark seemed to jump between us, our eyes silently acknowledging the mutual attraction between us.

Dani asked me to stay for a cup of coffee while she wrote out the check for my time. My eyes hungrily followed her around the spacious kitchen, as she moved around making coffee. Dani's low-cut shirt revealed most of her pendulant breasts as she leaned over the counter to write out the check. The color in her face was quite noticeable as she blushed slightly, in response to my intense scrutiny. Dani's breathing quickened as she became aware of my increasing desire, her carefully hidden passion slowly beginning to surface.

I went back into the bedroom to retrieve my case get ready to leave. Dani followed me, a few moments later, a large cup of coffee clasped in each hand; the completed check clamped between her teeth. Concentrating on not spilling the hot liquid, Dani stood straight and tall as she carried the overfilled containers to the desk. Her rigid posture accentuated her protruding breasts, her proudly erect nipples clearly showing through the material of her top. The check fluttered in the breeze created by her breath. She looked cute in a 'little girl' sort of way, all soft and vulnerable. Her evident desire, needed only the right gesture to trigger the passions that lurked inside her, waiting to explode into in a raging inferno of lust.

When Dani handed me the check, I gently grasped her wrist. She offered no resistance as I cautiously drew her towards me; our eyes locked together in mutual longing. Dani's body molded itself to mine. Her murmured, "No..." of protest was only a token gesture. Dani turned her head slightly, to look away from me, fighting the sensations that coursed through her body. Knowing that she wanted to, but...

I gently grasped her face and turned her face to mine. Looking into her eyes, I softly insisted, "YES!". I kissed her gently, my tongue eagerly seeking hers. Slowly, my hands moved down Dani's back, clutching the cheeks of her ass through her shorts. I drew her prominent cuntal mound towards me, to grind against the protruding stiffness of my cock. Dani's soft moan into our heated kiss, as I molded her body tightly to mine,signaled her rising passion. Dani's arms tightened around me,as she gave in to my ministrations. Her soft lips began moving urgently against mine, our tongues dueling within the humid confines of our mouths.

Slowly reaching between us, I unfastened the button on Dani's shorts. Dani's breath caught in her throat, as she felt my fingers slowly draw down the zipper. Deliberately increasing the intensity of our kiss, I warily probed inside her unfastened shorts, feeling the small tent that her pubic hair made inside her thin panties. Dani groaned into our kiss, relishing the light pressure of my knuckles as they pressed above her sensitive clit. Dani's chest heaved, as she fought for breath. Her large pointed nipples poked assertively into my chest. Her hands roamed over my back beneath my shirt, her nails lightly scratching the skin.

I gradually worked the tight white shorts, Dani wore, down her hips; where they fell in a tangle at her feet. Dani rubbed against me as she immediately stepped out of the encumbering garment at her feet. Dani's arousal was apparent; the delicate fragrance of her hot, dripping sex tickled my nose. The syrupy oils drooled from her quim drenching the crotch of her thin silky panties, making them totally transparent.

My hands moved beneath the hem of her T-shirt, easing it upwards as my fingers massaged the smooth skin of her back until they came across the thin strap of her brassiere. With a delicate movement I pushed her back, then raising her arms I eased the shirt up and over her head.

Dani stood there, clad in only her thin white lace brassiere and matching sheer white bikini panties. Dani's rapid breathing, set her large resilient breasts swaying within the confines of her bra. Holding Dani's flushed face in my hands, I drew her frantic lips to mine. Dani suddenly nipped my bottom lip sharply, her tongue then forcing its way into my startled mouth.

Tenderly, I kissed my way around her face to her delicate ear. As I tongued the sensitive organ, I slowly inhaled. The draft I created across the wet surface caused Dani to gasp and squirm vigorously in my arms, mashing her thinly veiled vagina against my protruding erection.

I slowly reached behind her, swiftly undoing the clasp of her bra. As Dani felt the confining garment loosen, she wiggled her shoulders quickly. The odd shimmying motion tossing her bra from her bouncing breasts to fall to the floor. Dani crushed her naked tits to my chest, chafing the sensitive nipples against the rough fabric of my shirt. I kneaded her firm globes with my large enthusiastic hands. I impudently tweaked the large protruding tips, milking the tightly packed flesh; listening to her moans of bliss.

Dani pulled away slightly giving my first look at her quivering breasts. Widely spaced and full, Dani's solid teats were crowned by aureole the size of silver dollars. The large pink nipples stuck out rigidly, at least half an inch, testifying to her highly aroused state.

Dani slowly moved her hands to my shirt, quickly tugging it over my head, flinging it over her shoulder to land somewhere behind her. Our bodies quickly meshed, her hot flesh meeting mine for the first time. Her tits mashed into my chest, the nipples spearing into me. Our lips met and our tongues dueled within the moist caverns of our mouths.

Dani quickly reached between us. Her lust obstructed fingers a wkwardly working at my zipper, jerking it down frantically, shoving her hand into the cramped opening. Dani urgently groping my prick through my briefs, as her other hand tugged at my belt. Dani fumbled with the button of my fly, struggling to open the stubborn clasp of my jeans.

As I felt my pants loosen, my hands wormed their way under the elastic of Dani's finial garment, firmly massaging the cheeks of her ass. My fingers ran up and down the crease between the smooth, round globes. I could feel the heat rising from her feverish flesh, her growing ardor igniting a scorching flame of lust. The hand, that had been exploring my prick through my shorts, suddenly darted inside, quickly fondling my burgeoning member.

The sudden thrill of Dani's fiery touch and the firm pressure of her milking fingers along my rigid shaft, caused me to gasp, as I roughly pulled Dani's fevered body to mine. Our kisses getting wetter, the soggy sounds filling the air. With one hand Dani quickly eased my briefs over my ass and down my legs, as the other stroked up and down my massive erection.

I pushed down on her smooth shoulders, indicating with a gentle pressure that I wanted to feel the hot, wet, cavern of her mouth on my cock. I needed desperately to feel the moist heat of her oral cavity and the tickle of her teasing tongue on the large purple helmet of my pulsating prick.

Dani slowly kissed her way along my chest, leaving wet trails of saliva as she continued on her way down my stomach. Her lips nuzzled the top of my pubic hair, her hands working their magic on my throbbing cock, shifting the skin up and down, stroking and kneading the blood engorged shaft. Dani slowly rubbed the massive member along her cheek, spreading the gooey cream leaking from the head into her soft skin.

I felt her pull away slightly to get her first look at my throbbing lance. My cock is not a huge long snake. Fully erect my prick is only about six or seven inches long, but the two inch diameter has been more than enough for most women that I have met. The prominent head is unencumbered by foreskin, and very sensitive. I saw her eyes widen at my massive size. She licked her lips hungrily, as if, she could not wait to taste me.

Dani's breath caught in her throat as she examined my turgid member, wondering she could fit the enormous girth inside her mouth. Dani's long tongue snaked out of her mouth to lick the head of my straining cock, tasting the precum that oozed from the slit. She must have loved her first taste, because she suddenly took the head inside her mouth, sucking deeply, causing even more blood to rush into the already engorged member. Her swirling tongue laving the swelled tip, the suction of her mouth drawing the precum from my bloated balls.

I could not help it! I gasped! The sensation of moist heat, the sudden pressure of her lips and teasing of her tongue against the sensitive underside of the head was almost too much. I grasped her head and started trying to feed more of my thick dick into her suctioning mouth.

Dani knew that she was making me loose control. Her breathing became ragged as she struggled to get air into to her gasping lungs, never taikng the mammoth head from her widely stretched lips.

Over half of my cock quickly disappeared into the humid cavern of her mouth, Only when I felt Dani's hand firmly squeeze my balls, did I stop my penile invasion for her oral passage. Her light grip warned me to slow my thrusting hips and let her accommodate her overstuffed mouth to the girth of my massive prick. Dani's devouring mouth had nearly brought me too near the edge. I had to slow down; get my over-stimulated senses back under control.

Reaching down I gently grasped Dani's head and urging her upwards. "Later..." I said. "Now it's your turn!" My cock slipped from her sucking lips with a moist "POP." The sudden change in temperature as the cool air stuck my wet cock made me shiver.

Still on her knees, Dani helped me to remove my shoes. She began working the wadded jeans and briefs from my legs, finally directing me to lift me feet, so that she could remove my socks. Dani stood, kicking off he sandals that she still wore. Kissing me deeply, Dani's tongue invaded my mouth, wrestling with mine. Her hands reached behind me to dig her nails into my defenseless back. Snickering into our kiss, Dani put her brand upon my once unmarked back.

I deftly pushed her panties from her hips to slide down her slightly parted legs. My cock sprang up between us, the tip dragging through her soft pussy hair. Placing my hands under her smooth ass, I lifted her up by the muscular cheeks.

Dani's legs engulfed me, trapping my rigid cock between us; the rigid shaft crushed against her swollen clit. Dani's discarded panties dangled damply from one sleek ankle. I could feel the moist heat of her vaginal secretions oozing onto my cum laden balls as they pressed into her widely splayed cunt. The copious oils leaked from her gushing sex, streaming around the tight sack containing my balls, to run down my thighs.

As I carried her towards the bed, Dani snaked one long graceful arm from around my neck to reach behind her and jerk the coverlet from it. The displaced pillows landed in a jumble, at the middle of the now disheveled bed. I gently laid her head towards the middle of the flat expanse. Hungrily, I kissed her mouth, her neck, feeling her sharp intake of breath as I moved my lips down the firm slopes of her heaving breasts. Nibbling my way around the hard points of her teats, carefully avoiding her nipples. "Please," She begged. "Please, kiss my tits!"

Deciding to make her wait; I continued to lick around first one, then the other of her hard points. My tongue coated her flesh with drool. My breath caused her to shiver, intensifying her desire for me to devour her nipples. Finally relenting,I took a last detour around her left cap, suddenly sucking it between my lips, biting down gently on the stiff tip.

Dani's heartfelt groan of pleasure, was music to my ears. She grasped my head roughly, smothering me in her abundant tit flesh. Her body writhed, as I devoured her nipples; sucking harder and harder, forcing as much of the firm warm flesh into my mouth as possible. I could feel her legs opening and closing around me, rubbing against my sides. Her pussy hair, drenched with her aromatic secretions, painted my stomach as her movements spread the slippery wetness over me.

With a final gentle bite and a last swipe of my tongue on her right peak, I began kissing my way downward. My oral digit dipped into the shallow depression of her navel, following it downward, as her sharp intake of breath caused her stomach to contract. Dani's hands grasped my head; forcing it toward her sparsely covered cunt.

As my teased lips found her pubic hair, I got my first tantalizing taste of her secretions, along with the pungent aroma of highly aroused woman, emanating from her aroused cunt. My lips worked their way through the soft brush. I detoured down one thigh just before reaching the sopping wet cleft of Dani's womanhood, eliciting a deep groan of frustration.

"Oh God, Please... "Dani cried, her fingers entangling themselves in my hair, striving to guide me to her liquid center.

"Please, What... ? "I teased, deliberately licking my way up the other thigh. The frustration of being denied the sensations, that she so desperately carved, drove her passions higher and higher.

"Please, please, please," she whimpered, her movements becoming more urgent. Her need, for me sink my questing tongue into her humid depths, plainly evident by the paroxysms of her writhing body. "Say it!" I teased. Wanting to hear the wanton sounds pour from her beautiful mouth.

"Kiss it, please!" Dani begged, still trying to maintain the facade of lady like conduct. Her need slowly stripped the thin veneer from the 'Lady' to reveal the 'lusty woman' beneath.

"Kiss what? Tell me what you want!" I ordered, knowing that the waiting was breaking through her poise, slowly bending herto my will.

"Suck it, eat me!" She hedged. Still not quite ready to mouth the words that would reveal her complete surrender to her passion.

"Eat what?" I demanded, as I teased the outer lips of Dani's drooling slit. Waiting to hear the lewd words that Dani seemed determined to avoid.

"Eat my PUSSY!" She sobbed, giving in at last! Dani's wandering fingers grabbed ears using them as handles to guide my head between her writhing legs. Dani's abrupt movements drug my nose through the dripping cleft of her pussy. Juice streamed from her cunt; spilling between her thighs, covering the cheeks of her ass in shiny oils. The sweet smell of success complemented the pervasive aroma of her sex.

Dani's scent overwhelmed me. The musky fragrance of her humid box was sweeter than any fancy store-bought perfume.I had to taste her! Reaching down with both hands, I pushed Dani's unresisting thighs wide, granting me unrestricted access to her gushing cunt. Gently, my tongue probed between her large swollen inner pussy lips, spreading the succulent flesh wide, sampling the abundant oils that flowed from her pulsating slit. Her taste was tart and slightly salty; her flavor sat easily on my tongue, like a fine wine.

"Oh GOD!" She cried as my oral digit flicked around the swollen bulge of her large, well defined, clitoris. The blood engorged knob, protruding nearly an inch from her slit, was extremely sensitive. Just the passage of my breath across it elicited a small moan of delight. My fingers gently opened her sex wide, my tongue tenderly flicking the tip of her clit.

Dani screamed! This was one very vocal woman! She had no problem letting me know when something felt good, and it seemed, almost everything did! Each moan and whimper, told me that Dani wanted more of the fantastic sensations that I was providing her! Her sexual hunger drove my passion ever higher, fanning the flames of desire, into a raging inferno of lust. My rock hard cock drilled into the bed. My hips hunched lightly against the sheets, vainly seeking Dani's steaming cunt.

I licked my way down to the sopping tunnel between Dani's thighs. My tongue delved deeply into the opening, drawing forth the oils that lubricated her cunt; the pungent taste exploding in my mouth. For several minutes my tongue licked and probed deep into the gushing fountain of Dani'spussy, my saliva, adding to the river of secretions that poured down the crack of her ass. I teased my way back up to the hard projection of Dani's clitoris. I tickled the center of her sex with my tongue, once... twice; then surrounding her clit with my lips; I applied a deep suction to the sensitive flesh.

I fought to hang on the Dani's bucking hips as she exploded beneath me. My lips barely maintained their suction on Dani's swollen clit as the powerful sensations overpowered her. My tongue continued to tease the rubbery knob of her clit; driving her higher and higher towards the summit of her passion.

Her thighs snapping closed around my head, trapping me inside the soft prison of her legs; was the only thing that kept my lips in contact with her spasming sex. Her cries and whimpers filled the room, as her orgasm burst over her. The massive contractions caused her fluids to gush from her cunt. The syrupy liquids ran freely down the cleft of her ass, wetting the sheets beneath her.

Finally the spasms eased and Dani released me from the tight confines of her prisoning legs. Smoothly I moved my body upwards. My arms spread her powerful thighs wide, bending her body in half. Dani's outspread thighs pressed against her breasts, raising her completely exposed cunt to facilitate the entry of my throbbing cock.

Raising my hips slightly, my prick wiped its way between the sodden cheeks of her ass, spreading the flood of lubricants over its massive purple head. Dani reached around, to grasp my pulsating lance and position it for entry to her hot, soggy cunt. Slowly, I rotated my hips, dipping the tip of my manhood in the slick fluids that filled her opening.

I eased the massive width of my prick in to Dani's willing body, until the head of lodged itself firmly within the opening of her clasping vulva. The scalding fluids of her flooded passage marinated my probing cock. Gently I pressed into her, splitting her wide, with the huge bulk of my dick. I felt Dani tense as my huge shaft stretched her tight cuntal walls as I slowly penetrated the spongy tissues of her cunt. She was breathing shallowly, her chest rising and falling rapidly. I could feel her sudden intake of breath, each time I inched my way deeper inside the hot, tight sheath of her vagina. Dani struggled to accustom herself to the girth of my invading member.

The wet heat of Dani's resilient sheath almost scalded my invading prick. I groaned with the ecstasy that Dani's clasping vaginal muscles exerted on my deeply embedded cock. I briefly brought our lips together for a quick kiss, our tongues engaging in a lively duel. My hips slowly withdrew my thick shaft, leaving an aching void between her legs that she desperately wished me to refill.

Slowly, I began to fuck in and out of Dani's tightly drawn pussy. Each time I stoked her cunt copious amounts of her oils pumped from the well of her sex, oozing down the cleft of her butt cheeks to pool beneath her. Our jolting bodies met upon each deep invasion; her enormous clit ground into the base of my shaft. Each bone shattering stroke drew whimpers from us both as the gut wrenching sensations quickly built.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.