Going Down the Dark Road

by MaryEllen

Copyright© 2003 by MaryEllen

Erotica Sex Story: It Starts with a party invitation. it leads to loving black cock.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Interracial   Black Male   .

Hi my name is Emma my husband, Paul and I are both Twenty-three years old.

We live in a small town on the East Coast of England.

You will, as the story progresses be able to work out the town we live in.

It all started as a joke. We had been married for two years when Paul told me he had sent some of my photos to one of those readers' wife's magazines for a laugh. I scolded him about allowing some of our private pictures to be published without him asking me.

To be honest it turned me on, I am a bit of an exhibitionist.

As we were getting ready to go to a party at Paul's bosses house. Paul kept touching my tits. I started to put my bra on Paul asked me not to wear one he also said it would be nice if I forgot the panties as well!

I decided it would be nice without underwear. As I have said I am a bit of an exhibitionist.

We were ready to go. I wore thigh high stockings a short cocktail dress that allowed my tits to breathe the skirt stopped a couple of inches below my stocking tops.

I felt sexy!

As we drove to the party we had to go through the centre of town. I had my skirt up above my stocking tops and was fingering my bald pussy.

We arrived at this massive house on the edge of town. Paul and I were met at the door by a woman, I found out later it was Paul's bosses girlfriend. She was dressed in a French maids outfit, not one of those cheap ill fitting ones you find in sex shops but a pucker top quality outfit. Her skirt stopped level with the dark band of her stockings. The bodice was deep cut, only just covering her nipples.

She introduced herself as Rebecca and welcomed us to her and Ian's party.

I could feel the juices running down my leg as we entered the lounge/bar area of this magnificent house. Then I saw Ian! He was big and he was black! He smiled at Paul and myself as he made his way towards us. I felt the electricity as he approached.

The thought of having a sexy evening had been on my mind since we left home. Now the thought of sex, with Ian, was foremost in my mind, I had never had a black guy. Ian said hello to Paul and then lent forward to kiss me, not on the cheek but a full bloodied lip to lip job. As he did so his right hand cupped my left breast. When I came up for air I saw there were five other couples in the room, all smiling as we made our way to the bar.

The music the drinks and the conversation seemed to create an erotic atmosphere in the room. I talked to several people all of whom asked me if it was my first time at one of Ian's parties. Every time I said yes. They just smiled.

We eventually went in for dinner. The place settings were a little strange. The table was a big round oak one, like the ones you may see in an old baronial hall. In the centre of the table was a "lazy Susan" you know the turntable things they have in Chinese restaurants. It was slightly different as it was much bigger and had a lip all the way around it.

We ate dinner, it was very nice, and then as cheese and coffee were being served Ian stood.

"Ladies and gentlemen we have a little cabaret for your entertainment tonight. While we have coffee and then brandy we will be entertained by a lady friend of ours".

As Ian finished speaking Rebecca brought out what looked like a massive penis and a block of ice. The penis was very long and very thick. The block of ice was three-foot square and at least twelve inches thick with a hole in the middle. She screwed the penis to a fitting in the centre of the lazy Susan and placed the block of ice over the penis. We now had a block of ice and a massive penis as a centrepiece on the table. Rebecca then clapped her hands and to my astonishment the most petite and beautiful redhead I had ever seen as escorted in to the room. All she was wearing were stockings and four-inch heels. Her hands were cuffed behind her back and she wore a blindfold.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.