Entrapment

by Couture

Copyright© 2003 by Couture

Erotica Sex Story: A mixup at the costume shop results in a sexy Halloween

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   CrossDressing   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Halloween   .

© 2003

"So honey, any ideas for the costume party?" my wife asked. Pam was standing at the kitchen counter, chopping carrots for the salad. She was a petite brunette and her hips shifted as she leaned against the counter, giving a nice curve to her back.

Even after five years of marriage, I was still crazy about her, but I wasn't crazy about the idea of this costume party at her friend's house. Why couldn't we just go and pull a good drunk? I remember the last time I had to get dressed up. I wore a frightening latex mask in the shape of a skull, a black leather jacket, motorcycle boots, and black jeans. I looked pretty damned frightening and cool at the same time, but it was impossible to drink beer through the mouth hole and within an hour, condensation from my breath had turned the inside of the mask into a sauna. Eventually, I took it off, but after sweating in the goddamn thing for hours; I was still a damned scary sight.

Then an idea struck me. "You could dress up as wonder woman, and I could be that guy from the Airforce," I said a little too helpfully.

"Bore-ing..." Pam replied. "How about Little-bo- peep and her sheep?"

"That's sick," I said. "And no way am I going to dress up as a sheep with people asking me if I'm lost all night."

I ran through some ideas in my head. God, I wish she would have dressed up as Wonderwoman. I could imagine her in those tight blue panties, her shapely legs, and a top that wasn't much of a top. The images in my head were waking up the little guy down below. It was then, with my mind in the gutter, when inspiration struck. "I could be a pimp and you could go as my ho."

"I don't like pimps," she said, then waved the knife at me. "Besides, I don't need protectin'. But I like the way you are thinking."

Pam snuck up behind me and reached around, grabbing my cock through my pants. "I thought so," she said, while I tried to continue working on the stir-fry.

"What about a cop?" she asked.

"What about a cop?"

"Silly," she said. "You know. A cop and a Ho."

"It gets my vote." The little guy liked it too. He throbbed in her hot hand as images of Pam in a tiny black number, high heels, and stockings crept in my mind.

Pam leaned close and whispered in my ear. "A whore would have to do whatever the cop said to keep from getting taken down town, wouldn't she?"

"Yes, she would." Okay, Halloween just moved from last place to first as my favorite holiday. I wanted to dress up now. I wished Halloween came every week.

"Oh yes, she certainly would," Pam growled as she unhooked my belt and worked at my zipper.

"What about dinner?" I asked.

"Are you that hungry?"

"Not for stir-fry." I cut off the stove, turned around and grabbed her. We didn't even make it to the bedroom.


The week seemed to last forever, and then, thank God, Halloween arrived. I had several recurring fantasies of my wife dressed up as my Ho' all week. I hoped I could make a couple of them come true.

"Honey, I've got the costumes." I heard Pam shout from downstairs.

"Alright!" I said, as I bounded down the steps. "Are you ready to try them on?"

"Don't even think about it buster," Pam warned with a smile. "We don't have time to play around. Just enough time to get dressed and go to the party."

"Do we have time enough for a quick cavity search?"

"If you're lucky, I'll let you pat me down for weapons officer Morgan."

I took the outfit and hurried to the bedroom to try it on. It was then that disaster struck. My arms hung down from the sleeves of the shirt. The pants and shoes? Fa-get-about-it. My fantasies were quickly dissolving. I looked to silly to be a cop. I looked like Jethro.

"Honey," Pam said, as she came out of the bathroom. "I think there's been a mistake."

I burst out laughing at her. She looked at me and laughed as well. Her dress was too big for her and her heels swallowed her feet. She looked like a little girl who got lost in her mom's closet.

"Those bastards!" she laughed. "They must have got the sizes switched. What are we going to do?"

"We could go as Mark and Pam," I volunteered.

Pam looked me up and down and smiled wickedly. I didn't like the look she was giving me. I felt like a mouse being eyed up by the cat. She came over, sat on my lap, and kissed me.

"Oh Markie," she said. Her hand found its way through the hole in my boxers. "You know what else we could do?"

"No," I squeaked, but I knew what she was thinking. I didn't like it, but I knew alright.

She licked her upper lip and bit her pouting lower one. "I could be the cop..." she said huskily. "... and you could be the whore."

"No way." Uh huh. No way. No how.

"I could make it worth you while," she said and traced my lips with her tongue. "Besides, we don't even know for sure that they will fit."

"I can't."

"Sure you can, it's Halloween."

"But what about... you know... the little guy."

"He feels like a big guy to me right now," she said, giving him a shallow pump. "Don't worry. I can take care of him. I can take care of everything."

She went down on her knees and took the head of my cock in her mouth. She sucked it and leisurely ran her tongue along the ridges. It wasn't enough to bring me off, but it felt damned good. I felt my resistance weakening by the second.

"Puh-leaze," she said, and gave my cock a kiss on the very tip.

My resistance dissolved. "We'll try. But no promises. If I look too stupid or you laugh the show's over."

She jumped up, squealed happily, and clapped her hands. "Oh goody, oh goody, this is going to be so much fun!" She led me to the bathroom and stripped my clothes off.

"First a shower." Pam turned on the shower and pushed me in.

I got in, picked up a bar of soap, and started to lather up.

"Oh no," Pam said, as she slipped into the shower with me, and snatched the soap from my hand. "Just leave it up to me Sugah; I'll take care of everything." She squeezed some gel onto a shower puff and lathered me up. It smelled like peaches. Hell, I guess I smelled like peaches as well. She caressed my cock or my nipples every now and then, keeping me in a state of constant excitement.

"Now comes the fun part," she said, as she started to coat me legs in shaving cream.

"Oh no," I said. "That's going too far."

She licked and sucked at my balls. "Shhhh..." she said. "Lots of guys shave. It makes it easier to see your muscles."

I can't believe it, but I allowed her to shave me. All over. I blush thinking about it, but she even shaved me around my ass. The only thing she left me was a tiny triangle of curly hair above my cock.

"God, you are so sexy," she said, gently licking at my cock. "You make me want to cream."

"Fuck the party. Let's stay here and play. I'm horny as hell."

"Not yet. Come on," she urged. "Let me finish you up."

"That's exactly what I was hoping for." My balls ached, and I was desperate to cum.

"I meant your costume," she said.

We got out of the shower. She dried me and wrapped the towel around herself.

"Whores always wear lots of perfume." She took out her perfume and sprayed me on my neck, crotch, and stomach. She looked at me critically, smiled, shrugged her shoulders and sprayed me some more.

"First let's do something with these nails." Pam took out a pack of fake nails. "Here we are. Nice long whore nails."

"These come off, don't they?" I asked. No way was I going to let her do anything permanent, no matter what the inducement she was offering.

"Of course," she shrugged me off. "They're just press on and pop off." She stuck them on and the painted them. When she was finished, she had me hold them up and blow in them. While I did this, she painted my toenails.

"Baby, don't you think you are taking this a little too seriously. I haven't said I was going like this yet," I said.

"I know, just let me finish with your nails and then we'll put on your makeup." Pam said, ignoring all my protests.

"And whores love their makeup." My wife proceeded to give my face a liberal coating of make-up, complete with long fake eyelashes.

"Stop calling me whore," I said, struggling to get up. "And let me look in a mirror. I want to see what kind of damage you've done."

She pushed me down on the toilet seat and straddled me. The towel fell from her body as she shifted back and forth. "Be patient," she said, kissing me deeply, stabbing her tongue into my mouth.

"Good girl," Pam said. "Not stay there and let me finish you up."

Soon, I was completely in costume, sporting red heels, a black padded bra, black fishnets and garters, and a black mini skirt and top that hugged me like a glove. Completing the outfit was a big blond wig.

"One last thing," my wife said, as she unwrapped a piece of bubble gum and pushed it in my mouth. "Okay, now you can look at yourself."

The image that greeted me in the mirror was astounding. My wife had done a good job. I looked like a prostitute sure enough. More precisely, I looked like a pretty damned scary prostitute. The clothes hugged my slender build and the heels made my legs and ass look... well... sexier than I felt comfortable with. But, the jaw, the muscular shoulder and arms, and the fact that I was six four in heels made me look as much like some sort of androgynous Amazon as a whore.

"You're a good looking whore." Pam hugged me from behind. Her hand were busy sliding up my stocking clad legs and playing with my garters, which I had to admit felt damned sexy.

"I'm a scary looking whore." My cock throbbed, begging for attention. "And jeez, would you look at that." I nodded down to my cock, tenting up from my skirt. "Looks like the costume party is out of the question."

Pam traced the outline of my cock underneath the skirt. "That's not going to be a problem. A blowjob will put him right to sleep. Then I'll make you nice and smooth with a pair of panties over top of your garters."

"Shouldn't the panties go under my garters?" I asked.

"You're a whore dear. Whores have to be available at all times," Pam said. "Now why don't you go to the bedroom and make yourself available while I my costume on. It would be a good time to practice in your heels."

I made a half-hearted effort to walk in the heels. Just enough so that I wouldn't fall. A few minutes later, Pam emerged from the bathroom. The blue uniform fit her as if it were tailored. Her black shoes were polished to a mirror shine. Her black hair was piled underneath her hat. She wore a pair of mirrored sunglasses. She scratched her crotch and strode comically from the bathroom.

"What we have he-ah is a fail-uh to communicate," she said in a husky voice.

I snickered. "What we have he-ah is someone who is too sexy to walk like George Jefferson."

She pushed the glassed down her nose and peered at me. "Too much huh?"

"Yeah," I said. "Cops don't walk like that. Try it again with your back straight, shoulders square, and glance from side to side as if you were looking for someone to commit a crime."

She tried it a few more times until she finally got it or at least close enough for government work.

"Your turn," she said.

I clomped across the bedroom in my heels.

"Stop-stop-whoa boy," Pam laughed.

"Very funny, I want to know the masochist who invented these things," I said.

"A man invented them honey," Pam said.

"Figures."

Anyway, she had me practice until I could walk in them. At first, I tried to walk like I remembered her doing, but she quickly reminded me I was a whore. It was easier actually; just exaggerate the hell out of everything. I was soon swinging my ass and strutting my stuff like the best of them.

"Okay," Pam said. "Get your pocket book and let's go."

"I can't go like this," I said, then looked down at my bulging cock. "Besides."

"Don't worry; I'll take care of that in the car. So are we going or not?"

She had her mirrored sunglasses back up and was working the cop impersonation to full effect.

"Well, I guess since you put it like that."


It was strange having her hold the door open for me as we left the house. She even unlocked my side of the car, but instead of holding the door open, she pushed me against the door of the car.

"Give me your hands," she ordered.

"What?" I asked with disbelief.

She started tugging on my skirt. Shit!

"Stop," I said, doing my best to preserve my modesty. "I don't have on any underwear."

"Your hands."

I didn't relish the thought of my neighbors seeing... well everything I had, especially given my new 'haircut'. I placed my hands behind my back and they were secured there with the cold steel of her handcuffs.

"Sorry whore, it's policy." She opened the door, and then holding my head, helped me get inside. The skirt rose up and there was no way I could get it down enough to cover my cock. He wasn't helping one bit, since he was pointing straight up and keeping the hem of the skirt from sliding down.

"Baby, I'm kind of exposed here," I said as Pam got into the car with me.

"That's officer to you." She kept her face serious except for a slight curl at the corner of her lips.

"Stop playing."

"Who said I was playing?" Pam put the car in gear and drove off.

I was stubborn and refused to play her game. That was... until we got on the interstate.

"Officer?" I asked, blushing as I watch a tractor trailer come alongside.

"Yes, whore."

"Will you cover me up? Please."

She grabbed the hem of my skirt and pulled it over my cock. Her hand snuck beneath and stroked me. I wanted to be mad and tell her to leave me alone, but I was far too horny to hold a grudge. Soon, I was pushing my hips in hopes of getting more stimulation so I could relieve the pressure in my balls.

"Please honey," I begged. She looked at me with her mirrored glasses, and didn't say a word as she withdrew her hand. "I mean officer."

"What can I do for you whore?" Pam played with my garters.

"I'm horny."

"How horny?"

"Ah-Very." I gasped as she squeezed my balls.

"Horny enough to take care of me later?"

"Yes, officer." I said. "I'll take real good care of you." I would fuck her like she wouldn't believe.

She pulled the car over and parked at a very secluded part of a shopping center. There was no one near us, but it was still much more public than I would have liked. Especially, considering my attire.

Pam pulled a condom from the pocketbook and wrapped it around my cock, and then pulled out a very small and transparent pair of black panties.

"Let's get these on you," she said.

"But what about..."

"Are you refusing?" she said.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.