Let Rudy Toodle Do You! - Cover

Let Rudy Toodle Do You!

by Arthur Kay

Copyright© 2003 by Arthur Kay

Erotica Sex Story: Sue's marriage was as stale as stale can get. Perhaps her friend, Sara had the answer. "Fuck it, Sue, take a lover! I did and he's fantastic. No! He's beyond fantastic. He's . . . he's . . . he's magical!" Sara had a dream-like look on her face. "I've never been happier. My marriage is better and my spirits are too." Seeing the look on Sue's face she added, "Oh, don't look so shocked. It's not as if the thought never entered your mind now, is it?" Sue nodded very slightly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Oral Sex   .

WARNING: This story is an act of fiction that contains graphic sexual descriptions and language. If you are a minor (under 21) or if you are offended by this kind of material then you should stop reading now. Any resemblance between this story and a real event is coincidental. The participants are imaginary; their actions have no negative consequences other than those portrayed in the story. The story is intended for entertainment and should not be emulated in the real world.


Sue's marriage to Paul Pringle was in its third year and it was all ready showing signs of strain. They were snapping at each other over the smallest and silliest things imaginable, such as toothpaste cap replacements and leaving the toilet seat up, or down, take your pick.

Well, whether the damned seat was left in the up or down position, their sex life was in the toilet, too. Paul had taken to popping his cork in her a measly once a month and, in her view, with about as much passion as a wet noodle. And, lordy, lordy, it had started to feel like one, too. Semi-hard and al dente at its best. How he managed to cum in that state of erection fully amazed her.

All this, and much more, had just been confided to her best friend, Sara Burns, as they sat over lunch at their favorite cafe, The Gilded Cage. Sara just listened attentively and compassionately to her friend's tale of marital woe. When it looked as if Sue had nothing more to add, Sara tossed out some advice.

"Fuck it, Sue, take a lover! I did and he's fantastic. No! He's beyond fantastic. He's... he's... he's magical!" Sara had a dream-like look on her face. "I've never been happier. My marriage is better and my spirits are too." Seeing the look on Sue's face she added, "Oh, don't look so shocked. It's not as if the thought never entered your mind now, is it?" Sue nodded very slightly.

"But, Sara, it's so fraught with danger and besides... "

"That, Sue, old pussy, just adds more excitement to it!" She grinned.

"I guess. But shit, Sara, I wouldn't know where to begin, where to find one. I'm not going to troll the bars with a desperate look on my puss and a sign on my chest that says I need a good porking, now am I?"

"No prob, honey. You can use mine! I don't mind sharing him. Why should I? And believe me, with his stamina and his 12" horse cock," Sue's eyes widened, "he'd jump at the chance to jump your bones." Sara took a sip of her Bloody Mary and went on.

"You just say the word and I'll send him 'round. And since he's a free-lance gardener his time is his own, which means he's available most times. Just ask Betty Wade, she uses him from noon to one each and every Friday. And, darling, who ever suspects the lowly gardener of anything, uh, dirty, eh?" She winked at Sue. Sue thought, Betty Wade, that Betty Wade, the pillar of the church and a community stalwart?

Sue asked, a look of mischief on her face, "What's his name?"

"Rudy Toodle. A funny name, but as we girls just love to say, 'Let Rudy Toodle do you and your troubles are gone and great big orgasms are just beginning!' Amen on that!" She lifted her glass in a toast and took a sip.

Sue had seen the man working at various gardens around town. And now that she thought about it, the women whose gardens he so lovingly tended sure had smiles on their faces--all the time it seemed. No wonder!

She matched Sara's toast by clinking glasses, took a quick sip and asked, "Does he really have 12"?" She had a look of disbelief on her face mixed with awe.

"Oh, yes! And about as big around as my wrist!" She held her arm up. Sue just stared at the wrist, her mind working overtime thinking about what such a member could do to a woman. She shuddered in her seat.

"God, Sara, that'd split me right in two!" Sara laughed.

"Honey, do I look cleaved to you?" She grinned broadly as Sue laughed. Why not? She thought, why not let Rudy Toodle do me? She giggled to herself.

"Set it up, Sara!' Sue said. "I'm game. What the fuck, why not? Paul's going on a business trip for the whole weekend and won't return until late Sunday evening, so I could see Rudy at, let's say, two, three o'clock in the afternoon. If he's available, that is." She smiled conspiratorially at Sara.

"You got it, girl! I'll call you with the details. In the meantime, here's to Rudy." She raised her glass, Sue following suit. "Let Rudy Toodle do you! Cheers." She waited for Sue to say the expected.

"Let Rudy Toodle do you!" She clinked glasses with Sue and they both took lady-like sips, excitement permeating the air around their table.

It was Sunday and Rudy was due to arrive at 2:00 p.m. She was as excited and as nervous as a teenage girl giving her first handjob. Following Sara's advice, all she had covering her was a pink set of see-through baby doll pajamas, making her nipples and crotch hairs as visible as if she was naked. But she knew the overall effect was still leaving a tad to the imagination.

Her sexual anticipation had her so excited and worked up that she had to change the panties part of the set twice, so puddled up were they by her pussy juices. She had gone from pink to blue to yellow, puddling away, and was ready to slip into the pale mauve ones when the doorbell rang. It was Showtime!

She went to the front door, peeked through the peephole to make sure it was Rudy, and when that was determined, opened the door. She darted her eyes around the street to make sure no one was doing any observing. Satisfied, she reached out and fairly yanked him inside. He stumbled in and looked her over.

"Oowee, Ma'am, that's some getup." Something in the way he had said it, coupled with a dumb expression on his face, led Sue to believe that this guy wasn't the bright bulb in the box. Oh, well, she thought, it doesn't take a genius to fuck like a horse!

She gave him the once-over, too. She liked what she saw. Rudy stood at just over 6' with very broad shoulders. He was also barrel-chested with arms that displayed well-defined muscles. The T-shirt and shorts he wore allowed his overall tan to be fully appreciated. Sue felt herself starting to swoon just at the sight of him.

They stood there, nervously, making foolish small talk for a while. "Nice weather we're having, blah, blah, blah." You get the idea.

When Rudy Toodle reached out to pull her to him, she said, "No, Rudy, not here! Let's go upstairs where we'll be more comfortable. OK?" Rudy nodded his big head and allowed her to lead him up the stairs to the next floor. Oh, boy, she thought as they climbed the flight, I'm gonna love this!

A short time later found them standing in front of the queen-size bed. Sue giggled when she looked down and saw that Rudy not only had a hardon, it was peeking out from the bottom of his shorts. A good 3" at that. The dear boy didn't wear any underpants, she thought as she stared at the large, exposed cock head. And, it was twitching something fierce, too, which made her juices flow even more. She could feel her thighs getting wet from the downpour.

And God, his cock looked big!

Rudy drew her to him, both of them breathing hard, and kissed her. The electrical shock her lips felt was immediate and recognizable to her. Passion! Raw fucking passion. Mixed with unbridled lust. His super-hot tongue in her mouth told her that much. And much more, if truth were told.

As they tongue-dueled this way, she felt Rudy's strong hands grab her ass cheeks and begin to knead them roughly, but somehow gently, too. When he ran a hand down the crack of her ass and found the bottom of her pussy with his fingers, she moaned as if hit with a cattle prod. "Oooooh, God!" He fingered her in this manner for a few minutes before placing the same hand on her left breast.

The stickiness of his fingertips felt wonderful as they massaged the nipple, which, having a mind of its own, was fully erect, swollen, and open for business.

Still lavishing her lips with hot, wet tongue kisses, he reached down between her legs and started fingering her vagina. He pushed two large fingers in and said, "You're mighty wet, Ma'am. I like that!" Mighty wet? You dumb ass, she thought, they could swab down the decks of a fucking aircraft carrier with my juices. Christ, I'll have to clean the rug of cum puddles!

Rudy stepped back, yanked off his T-shirt and revealed a beautifully muscled, slightly hairy chest. As Sue slipped off the peek-a-boo top and pushed her panties down to the floor, she looked at Rudy and thought; I've died and gone to heaven! Naked, she just stood there as he lowered his shorts.

As the shorts cleared his crotch area, his now fully hard cock was unleashed. Boing! It popped out and up as if it were spring-loaded. As it wiggled up and down in the air, standing straight out from his groin, it looked even bigger to Sue than 12" usually should. And its girth! As wide around as the bottom of a Coke bottle. She shuddered involuntarily at the sight of the wicked looking thing.

Standing fully naked before her, he placed a hand on his humungous organ and began slowly stroking it.

"I know George is big, Ma'am," Shit, she thought, he's named it! "But don't let that scare you none. I know how to work old Georgie here real slow like so you won't feel too much pain. Besides, Ma'am, with all the flowin' you've been doin', we shouldn't have any problems. None at all." Sue stood there without knowing what to say or do next. He solved that problem for her.

"Ma'am, I usually get sucked off a little about this time, so if you'd come over her and get down on your knees, I'd appreciate it." He grinned at her. She took the two steps between them and knelt, feeling absolutely stupid. Then she reached out and grabbed the cock's base. Lordy, she couldn't get her hand around it! She looked up at him as if waiting for him to offer further advice. She wasn't disappointed.

"Now, Ma'am, if you go and get a nice mouthful of spittle, you'll see it makes it nice and lubed up and much easier to swallow. You'll see. Before you know it, you'll be all the way down to my balls, with my pubic hair ticklin' your nose, just like with all the other girls."

All the other girls? She thought. There's no fucking way in hell Sara's tiny little mouth could ever swallow this large skin salami. Or could she? Probably, knowing Sara's determination level. Well, if she did it, I'll do it, too! With these thoughts in her mind she took the plunge--so to speak.

As her lips encompassed the huge cock head she thought: No way! This is not only ridiculous, it's impossible! My lips are stretched beyond belief all ready and the idea of this thing going down my throat, even partially, well, no fucking way, Jose! I'll choke to death. Try explaining that away to the paramedics. And to Paul!

She could hear the EMT guy now. "Sorry, Mr. Pringle, but his penis got stuck in her throat somehow and by the time we got here she was the color you see her there. If only the guy had been like most of us and softened up a little she might have had a fightin' chance, but... " Yeah, Sue could sure hear it now. But now, Rudy was saying something else.

"... and as it starts to go down your throat, Ma'am, just swallow as if you were, hee hee, eatin' somethin' and, you'll see, it'll go right down. Trust me. It never fails."

With visions of a paramedic crew in her mind, she pushed her mouth forward, past the large, ridged flange. So far so good. She pushed forward some more until she felt the tip of the cock head hit her throat's entrance. Oh, well, she quipped to herself, in for a penny, in for a foot! She pushed forward, opened her throat as far as it would go and swallowed mightily. Tears welled up in both eyes, not from crying, but from her fight with the gag reflex's desires.

She felt her gag reflex kick in as it tried to eject the invader. She had anticipated this and was ready for it. She'd read about a little throat trick somewhere, so instead of letting her gag reflex have its way, she concentrated and simply ignored it. Just like that. Ignore it. And it worked! She now had full mastery over the gag reflex. She now thought: Wait'll Paul sees my new trick! Just might add a spark or two. Never know now, do you?

As she made her way down the cock shaft, heading straight for Rudy's pubic hairs, she was amazed at herself. Here she was deep-throating one of the biggest pricks imaginable and feeling very little discomfort.

Then Rudy speeded things up a tad. He grabbed her head firmly in both hands and pushed his cock fully down her throat in one fell swoop. Bam! His belly hit her nose, his pubic hairs gently crashed into her lips, and all the air was knocked out of her. She struggled to breathe, but quickly realized her mouth was no longer in the air intake business. Blessedly, Sue found that her nostrils still were. Why his action hadn't made her upchuck was beyond her thinking.

Still holding her head firmly in place, Rudy began mouth fucking her. He'd alternate between full, deep-throat plunges to half in, half out ones. As he worked her mouth expertly, Sue felt her saliva welling up and slopping out around her lips. The abundance of saliva made his cock slick and juicy and the going was easier.

She found she now was able to move her head up and down in sync with his fucking motions. Her other senses had also come back to her and now she could smell the hot, musky odor emanating from his balls. As he fucked and she sucked and sniffed, the whole lurid scene got to her. Once again her pussy juiced started their copious flowing. She was hot. No two ways about it. She wanted to fuck this young stud something awful. Rudy was talking again.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.