Stranded in the Desert - Cover

Stranded in the Desert

by Eradinus

Copyright© 2003 by Eradinus

Erotica Sex Story: Forced down in the high desert in a small plane, a man and his mother-in-law find themselves faced with the challenge of getting through the extremely cold night while awaiting rescue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   InLaws   Slow   .

The most curious thing occurred the other day as I perused the Internet in search of some incestuous stories that were more than just straight pornography. I came across a story called Halfway to Heaven which I clicked on to see if it had any redeeming value. I quickly saw that it was the same old stuff and didn't finish it. However, at the beginning I thought somebody might have, somehow, heard about what had happened to me although neither I nor she has ever told a soul. Let me explain.

The story I referred to was about a guy and his mother-in-law being forced down on a Nevada plateau due to the engine failure of his small plane. It turned out to be just another sex story with the mother-in-law being the aggressor. But, as I said, at the beginning I was struck by how a similar situation had occurred to me with my own mother-in-law. That is, being forced down in the wilds. The similarity ends there, however. Without telling you where my accident took place, let us say that it was in desert like terrain with the surface at 6400 feet above sea level. It wasn't sand desert, but had numerous small trees and brush.

We were flying in a rented Cessna 152. My mother-in-law had accompanied us on a vacation, and since I was an ex-military jet pilot and had maintained my private and commercial licenses, I had invited her to take a flight with me. She and the rest of the family had gone up with me many times so this was just a chance to let her see the scenery. The idea was that I would take one person up for an extended flight each day so they could have a relaxing tour of the area. We certainly ended up with the tour, but it wasn't very relaxing.

It was fall, so the nights were very chilly. Luckily, the wind had been up during that morning so we took jackets with us even though the days were quite comfortable temperature wise. We had even taken a picnic lunch to eat since I intended to land at a small landing strip about 75 miles distant. We had also taken a woolen blanket on which to sit on for our picnic. We had the usual bottles of water everybody seems to carry around these days, but some extra because of the time we would be gone. The landing strip was near some very colorful and beautiful scenery not easily accessible by car which is why we planned the trip.

The airplane rental people knew I would be gone almost the whole day and didn't expect us back until just before sunset. Because there was no tower at the landing strip, I didn't file a flight plan since everything was VFR (Visual Flight Rules), and my ultimate destination was my departure point where they all knew my intentions. It was a small airport as well. This was a while back so things were a little more lax then. I was 39 years of age and my mother-in-law was 63.

Just as in the other guy's story, the little Cessna began developing electrical and engine problems after we had been airborne for about an hour or so. It was more prudent to keep going and make that landing strip than it was to turn back. We had had a head crosswind and I knew I was south of my desired track since the mountains were closer off to my left than they should have been. I kept looking ahead to find possible landing sites. I had never had a forced landing in my life and didn't want to start now. My mother-in-law started looking at me with apprehension so I guess my own expression was showing concern. I would have broadcast a mayday, but by this time, the radio was dead as were all the electrical instruments.

I finally had to tell her that the engine was acting so badly that I didn't know how long it would keep running and wanted to land the plane while I still had power. Trying to smile at her when I told her that probably didn't give her any more confidence, especially when I cinched up her shoulder straps and seat belt along with my own. Frankly, I was scared since the terrain looked quite rough from up here. We were about 3000 feet above the ground, just under 10,000 feet MSL. Then, I saw what looked like some clear ground and headed for it while still losing altitude. Reaching it, I turned into where I thought the wind was coming from and began an approach hoping the engine didn't quit since I was using power and attitude to stay as slow as possible.

We touched down on very rough ground matted with brush and low trees (it looked a lot better from altitude). I was able to keep the plane in a tail down attitude (we had a nose wheel), but when the nose wheel finally crashed down, it sheared off or at least the nose was pointing down at the ground as we skidded across the ground. The prop bent and killed the engine. I cut the magnetos and electrical power switch just before we were whipped around in the opposite direction and stopped. My mother-in-law had been screaming during the touch down and rough ride. Nothing but silence now as I looked over at her. She was slumped over in her harness and I hoped just passed out and not hurt. I reached over and lifted her chin to see if she had sustained any injuries to her head.

I could see that she was breathing and kept hoping she had just passed out from fright. So, I quickly released my harness and then undid hers which allowed her to slump forward onto the yoke in front of her. I got out of my seat and went around to her side to get her out of the plane. Surveying the damage as I passed under the tail, I realized we had done a good job of tearing up that airplane and was glad there was no fire. As I was dragging her out of her seat onto the ground, she started to murmur and opening her eyes she grabbed hold of me like a drowning person trying to save herself causing both of us to fall to the ground. I calmed her down. She wasn't crying. She was just plain scared out of her wits so I just craddled her in my arms repeating, "Everything's all right now Mom. We're OK." While soothing her nerves, I noticed that her shorts were totally wet. She had pissed her pants.

It was supposed to be a beautiful day (and it was), so I only wore a pair of shorts and pullover. She was dressed in a similar manner. We hadn't expected to be out after dark when it would get quite cold and I still hadn't thought about that yet. It was only about 10 in the morning and nobody would even think to be concerned about us until after sunset. By that time, it would be too late to start an air search, so they wouldn't be looking for us until tomorrow morning. And, from the apparent proximity of those mountains, they would be looking to the north of our actual track. These things slowly dawned on me as I got our things out of the plane.

Yes, we had some limited food, water, our jackets, and the blanket. The plane also had a first aid kit. I looked everywhere to find a flare pistol to no avail. I didn't even have a survival knife. This made me think of all the survival gear I used to have on my person when flying fighters and felt stupid for not being better prepared. Instead, I tried to cheer her up explaining how they would be looking for us so we might as well have our picnic and enjoy the scenery here for the rest of the day. I said they would not even begin to look for us until tomorrow so we should just relax explaining that they would do an air search to look for the plane and our best bet was to stay with the plane rather than try to walk out. I was worried that part of the plane was hidden underneath those trees we had finally nested in. But it was aluminium and the exposed parts would gleam in the sunlight.

Mom finally settled down and counted her blessings-- we were all right and repeated that all we had to do was get through the day and the night. Even though I had convinced her of our rescue, I also thought she was saying those things to help bring up her own spirits. At the same time, she must have finally become aware enough to realize that she had wet her pants. Trying to ease her mind about that I assured her that I would have done the same thing if I hadn't been so busy. But, I told her she ought to take them off and let them dry while the Sun was still high. Giving her her jacket, I told her she could wear the jacket around her middle and I would drape her shorts and panties up on a wing to dry. The circumstances forced her to overcome her embarrassment and follow my advice.

Wrapping her jacket around her and tying the arms in back, she lowered her shorts and then her panties which she handed to me. I promptly went to hang them up. On returning, I saw her behind the nose of the plane squatting down and figured she was taking another pee. Then I saw she had a bottle of water in her hand and was obviously washing off her privates to get rid of the stickiness of the urine. Even though I commiserated with her about that, I figured I had better warn her about the need to save our water for drinking.

My mother-in-law was a person of slight build. She probably was about 5' 2" or less and couldn't have weighed over 100 lbs. I had seen her in a bathing suit and her body was more like a little girl's than a woman of 62. She was also very vain since she had been told since a little girl that she was beautiful and all of her pictures sure had proved that. So, I can understand why she wanted to keep her body prim and proper. Still, I had to say something so she didn't think she could use the water for body care. When she came back around the nose of the plane, I casually mentioned that even though rescue was certain for tomorrow, we ought not eat everything at once and should also ration the water since it was only prudent.

I don't know whether she thought I might have seen her washing her crotch, but she just nodded that she understood, so I dropped it. I got out the blanket and spread it so we could have our first bite from the picnic lunch. It was amazing how suddenly our accident had made us both thirsty and hungry. I told her that I had also sneaked in a bottle of wine since she always liked a cocktail before eating. I hadn't planned on more than a sip since I was going to be flying, but I told her it didn't make any difference now. We tried to laugh about that, but it was only half-hearted.

I asked her if she wanted to take a short hike with me to explore the area around us. She said she would and it would take her mind off our predicament. I think she wasn't really fully with her situation yet since I expected her to say she would have to wait until her shorts and panties had dried out. It also occurred to me that she might not have wanted to put them back on even dried since they would smell of urine. Anyway, she got up with just her jacket hugging her front and her backside bare except for the sleeves bouncing off of it. She had a pretty firm looking ass I thought. Of course, she probably didn't think I could see it.

I should also mention that my mother-in-law was shy, diffident, and always asked others their opinion about something before she would give her own. She was not aggressive in any way. As we walked through the brush and around the low trees, she asked if I thought there were any wild animals in the vicinity. I told her there were probably the usual jack rabbits and coyotes, but I doubted wolves were still around. I went so far as to say that there might be bob cats or even a mountain lion, but didn't really know. I think she was preparing herself for the night. We were walking side by side wherever we could. We came to a dead tree trunk we had to cross over and I helped her up which I knew would allow me to see her behind again.

But, she slipped and started to fall back against me. I put my hands up to steady her and they came against her bare buttocks. I literally had one in each hand. I think she had forgotten that she was naked below her waist under her jacket until that moment. She must have turned six shades of red. Well, I was embarrassed too, but didn't know what to say other than, "Maybe we ought to just head back to the plane and take it easy for the rest of the afternoon."

When we got back to the plane, I checked and found her clothes dry. I had guessed right because she really didn't want to put them back on saying that they still smelled and wished there were a creek nearby where she could wash them out. I told her I would put them back on the wing and the Sun would cook the urine out and maybe they would be OK later. We wiled away the rest of the day just talking. But, I was already thinking about how we were going to get through the cold night. We had the blanket and our jackets, but that was about it. I decided I would have to approach her delicately about how we would need to roll up in the blanket together to stay warm.

Because of her fear of any wild animals around, she wasn't in the least upset about my suggestion that we share the blanket. I also explained that we would keep each other warm. Now, at this point, it had not occurred to me that we would do anything else. I knew how cold it could get, but imagined she really didn't understand that unless we shared body heat, we were going to freeze our asses off. It's hard to imagine that when the Sun is really warm and temperatures are almost like summer.

So I began preparing a bed for us gathering up the softer brush on which to place the blanket. Eventually, the Sun went down and the change in temperature was dramatic although nothing like how cold it was going to get later. But, it was enough to drive my point home since she began to get cold and wondered if we could "go to bed." She still hadn't worked up the nerve to put on her panties and shorts so kept her jacket tied around her waist. We tried lying down and then wrapping the blanket around us. It may have been made of wool, but it was still thin. Initially, we both lay on our backs with just our sides touching. We may have dozed off while talking, but it was getting quite chilly now.

Neither one of us could sleep because of the cold, so I told her that the way we were lying wasn't taking advantage of our body heat and that we had to actually get as much of our bodies touching as possible. She was cold enough to not object and turned toward me to allow me to put my arms around her and pull her in close. By midnight, both of our teeth were chattering and sleep seemed to be impossible except for a few minutes here and there. I finally decided to throw all civilities to the wind and came forth with a suggestion that would be shocking to her.

"Mom," I said, "we are going to freeze to death this way. I don't want to get you upset, but the only way to take full advantage of our body heat is for us to remove our clothes, put our jackets on top of us, stuff the rest of our clothes in any openings to trap the heat in our blanket roll, and get as much skin contact as possible. Are you willing to give it a try?"

At this point the cold had command of the situation and any sensibilities she may have had about being naked with me were now in the background. She didn't hesitate in answering: "Whatever you think will get us warm is fine with me. I don't think I've ever felt this cold before."

She only had to remove her shirt and pull her jacket from around her waist. I shucked my clothes in record time and began pulling the blanket closed around us (I had already tied it together at the bottom). Then I stuffed the loose clothing at the opening in the top. My jacket covered our lower extremities, and hers our upper. We had not taken off our shoes or socks. She turned away from me so that we were in the spoon position. I guess, facing me was too much for her sensibilities no matter how cold she was. Still, there was a noticeable change for the better in the warmth we could now enjoy.

Contrary to the stories one reads on the various X sites, I did not have a hard on. I was freezing and so was she. My penis was against her butt and I had my arms around her chest. We had even trapped our breath in our new little enclosure so it was much much better now. It continued to get warmer and we both commented on how we should have done this sooner. I kind of didn't know what to do with my hands since they were so near to her breasts. They were little ones. Also, I could still feel cold on my backside and figured she was feeling the same on her front. But, this was so much better. In fact, it got very warm between my front and her back.

Yes, now that I was more comfortable, my body began to respond to the situation. I had already slipped down a little to get my penis off of her butt. I figured that would take it out of play and not get her upset, but it was now between her legs and as my blood uncongealed and began to flow again, it went right to my prick, and when it extended, it erected right up between her buttocks. Even though I didn't move, my cock had a mind of its own and although not long, it certainly made her aware of its presence. It's over two inches thick. I could feel her body become tense.

Since I knew she knew it was there and that it was hard as a rock, I had to say something. "Mom, please forgive me, but I can't help that. I wasn't even thinking about it--it just got that way on its own."

She didn't say anything so I felt compelled to say something else. Since it WAS kind of funny, I decided to just try to be humorous about it thinking I would probably fail. "Uh Mom," I went on, "I don't know whether you know that much about guys, but it is true that we often cannot control what that thing does sometimes... you are an awfully pretty woman, and although I haven't seen all of you, that guy must have seen somethin very nice down there and just had to stand up and salute..."

I didn't expect it, but she actually laughed or maybe I should say, giggled and then said, "Well, you did surprise me a bit... it feels very warm, so I forgive you..."

I mentioned earlier that she had a firm ass, but at age 63, it was not big and so even though my prick was only about 5 1/2 inches hard, it had slipped far enough through so that the top was nudged against her pussy. We just laid that way for several moments. Then, the feeling was so powerful that I could not keep from moving my thighs up pushing her legs up and exposing more of my prick to her pussy. That movement actually spooned us tighter and it got even warmer as a result. We were almost in a ball. Since she didn't object and I figured she felt the increased heat as well, I became even bolder.

"Let me rub your front," I said, "just to keep your circulation going since I can feel it's a lot colder on that side." I made circular motions on her stomach and up and down her thighs, then went back up to her little breasts and did them as well. We could hear each other breathing and hers was perceptibly faster. So I delved down to her stomach again only lower this time until I could feel her pubic hair which was so sparse as to not be there.

My cock was straining so I moved my right hand from her pubic mound to her thigh and then back to rub her right buttock actually pulling it up to open her pussy more. Then I slipped my palm beneath it up to her pussy, nudging my penis at the same time in order see if she was secreting. Since I was afraid to move my penis back and forth on it, I just couldn't tell. But, I made it seem like I was just massaging her buttock and the back of her thigh. She felt wet. I don't know why, but I ran the hand by my nose and rubbed my fingers on my face to just make sure. Yes, she was wet and there was that musky aroma as well.

On the next trip of my hand from her breasts, to circle stomach, fuzz hair on mons venus, palm and lift buttock, I stopped at that point and ran my fingers up and down her wet furrow while trying to stuff the head of my cock into her hole or wherever her hole was. I should have known better since it suddenly occurred to me that she hadn't been fucked in probably 20 years. Maybe the cunts of older women shrink or shrivel by her age without being used (reminded me of the old phrase, "Use it or lose it").

She couldn't possibly be unaware of all the action taking place down between her legs even if we were almost in the fetal position. Then, she said my name and asked what I was trying to do. I was now in a sexual frenzy and since she had gone along with everything else I had advised or told her in the interest of staying warm, I ventured to say something so bold that it makes me cringe to this day when I think about it.

"Mom," I said hesitantly, "I think I know a way that will warm us both up better than anything we've done so far. Ya gotta admit that we're warmer now by doing what we've done up to now..."

"Yes," she admitted, "but... what do you want us to do now to get us warmer?" I think her warning antenna was up.

I just could not say out loud that I wanted to put my cock in her cunt even in the nicest terms. I actually was a decent person even though it didn't seem so at this moment. So, I said, "Just lift your right leg a little and let me... into you... I know this will transfer my heat to you better than ever... I've got a lot more body fat than you... we've gotta do something to stay warm."

I suppose that she had certainly gotten a little sexually excited or she wouldn't have been wet, but I needed her help getting my prick into her tight channel. I honestly think she believed me about the transfer of heat via our genitals because she put a hand down there to join mine in getting me inserted in the right place. Despite the lubrication we were both providing, it was still a chore getting her cunt and my cock at the right angle for entry. When we had found the right place, we pushed against each other and the head popped by the ring at the entrance of her vagina which made her unleash an "Unnhhhh..." I'm sure she hadn't been stretched like that for so long that it might even have been a little painful.

After getting the head in, we just pushed back and forth a little at a time until I was buried in what had now become the hottest place in our self-made sleeping bag. It seemed like our newly made junction was on fire compared to anything else. Once all the way in, we adjusted our legs to get more comfortable, but remained in a tight spoon position. After a few moments, I asked her, "Can you feel my heat inside you now?"

"I sure can," she answered sighing as if we had just pulled off another miracle to keep us warm. There was not a million chances in hell that she would be doing this now if she hadn't thought it was for our survival. She wasn't dumb, just horribly naive and trusting to the point of seeming dumb. The fact that she may start to like it would simply be a by-product of our efforts to stay alive. I wanted to move back and forth like the Devil now, but needed a reason to not let this devolve into outright fucking instead of exchange of heat.

"Uh, Mom," I uttered after a while, "in order to stay in you, I've got to keep it hard... so maybe... maybe you wouldn't mind if I kept some friction on it by moving every once in a while... ?"

"I guess I think I understand (my name)... you do what you hafta do to keep us warm... ," she answered in a small voice which was laden with resignation if not a little skepticism.

Initially, I would fuck her cunt for a couple of minutes and then rest for a while. My free right hand was playing with her clit by scooping a finger between her labia to keep it moist. It had enlarged, so I figured the by-product of really feeling good down there had taken priority at this point. Remember, we were still cold, but our concentrations had finally become centered in one place which was obviously quite warm now. My pauses eventually became shorter and the friction movement time more extended.

Finally, she started to move back against my thrusts saying, "I guess I should help out too... so you don't hafta do all the work..."

That's all it took for us to drop the facade of pretense. In short order we were rutting like long lost lovers. My massage of her clit was probably what did the trick as she began to groan as she neared and then reached her climax. It was undoubtedly the first time in ages for her and must have surprised her with its intensity. As I said, she was a prim and proper person who was dainty and fastidious in her habits. I had never heard her use a bad word in my life, so I guess she couldn't start now but there was no doubt that they were expressions resulting from exquisit sensations.

"Uh, uhh, uhhh... Oh, oh, ohhhh... Dear Lord, Oh my, oh dear... unnhhhhhhh..."

I probably could have held back a little longer, but her reaction to climax was too much and I fired away into her in a gigantic orgasm of my own. Neither one of us was the least bit cold at that point. Her unused cunt muscles had gone into spasms which noticeably clutched and released my prick squeezing out the last drop of sperm. Our orgasms had the effect of releasing all of our tensions and our sleepless bodies dropped off into a deep slumber.

We may have slept for almost an hour. I had slipped out of her cunt, but my penis was still between her buttocks and our legs had stretched out again. The cold had once again penetrated our tiny nest and she woke up shivering. "I'm cold on this side... ," she said.

I had her roll around so that we were face to face and began massaging her back, buttocks, and the back of her thighs. Some of our clothes had come loose at the top letting the cold in again so I stuffed the holes up again and we began anew the process of trying to stay warm. As if it were the natural thing to do, we both moved our bodies so that my penis was between her legs again. It was only about 3 A.M. according to my watch which had a lighted dial. We had a long time to go before sunup.

"Mom," I said with conviction this time, "we at least got some sleep after getting warmed up... but, it looks like it only works for an hour or so... is your front getting warmer now?"

"Yes," she answered, "but what about your back? Aren't you getting cold on that side? You're so nice to just think of me..." Then she reached over my side to my back and commented that my skin was very cold on that side. Now that the openings in the top of our blanket roll were re-stuffed with our clothing our breath from talking had warmed things up a bit more. I began to think about how I was now clutching my nude mother-in-law face to face against my own naked skin which caused my penis to begin stirring again. Her tits had been cold when she turned them against my chest, but were now warmer as we rubbed our bodies together. I wish I could say that I could feel pointy nipples, but they sagged even if small. But, even though they were between us now, I didn't neglect them as I massaged her to get her circulation going again.

Obviously, she had to have lost some of her natural timidity since we had been fucking up a storm just over an hour ago. Unlike the Internet stories, she never lost her dignity. I figured as far as she was concerned, what we were doing related strictly to staying warm and nothing more even if she were getting some sexual pleasure out of the affair. To help her keep that dignity, I maintained the pretense carefully. And, without going into detail about her character, you just have to take my word that she actually believed that my penis in her vagina was a major part of our body heat transference. At least she wasn't thinking about being cold while we were fucking.

I'm sure she could feel me getting bigger between her legs because she began to squeeze her legs on it, and then said, "Uh, (my name), do you uh, think we should, uh, do that again... to get warmer faster?"

I wasn't completely erect yet (remember, it is cold), but decided to find out if she would go a bit further to help out the situation so posed a question: "Yeah, Mom, but it isn't hard enough... could you maybe (I was searching for the right words)... massage it with your hand, 'cause I don't think it will go in until it's harder."

"All right," she said as she reached down between our legs and tentatively touched it lightly with her fingers, "What should I do?"

I pulled my ass back so she had more of it available to touch and said, "Just play with it with your fingers... and cup my, my uh scrotum too... I'm cold there as well."

While she played with my cock and balls, I continued to massage her backside paying particular attention to her ass cheeks. Then pulling even farther back so she had total access to my genitals, I moved my hand back in front between her legs and began running my fingers up and down her slit to get her wet. Moving a finger into her hole, I could feel her still quite moist there which made me think that part of that must have been my previous cum starting to seep out. When my finger strayed over her anus, she jumped so figured that might be going too far.

It was apparent to her that I must certainly be hard enough after she had played with me for about five minutes since she said, "Do you uh think... do you think you should, uh, start the uh... heat transfer now?"

Even under these cold conditions there was no doubt that I was ready and so without saying anything I began to insert my cock into her waiting cunt. I say waiting because I could tell better this time that her labia had become swollen and noted again how it seemed to be almost hairless except at the very top which had sparse hair even there. It was a little difficult thrusting on our sides so I kind of rolled us over so that I was on top of her. Luckily, I had placed a lot of soft shrubery under our 'bed' so her back was not touching the cold ground.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.