Gafenberg's Wager - Cover

Gafenberg's Wager

by D. L. Tash

Copyright© 2003 by D. L. Tash

Erotica Sex Story: An impetuous bet about the existance of the G-Spot and the reality of female ejaculation lead to a night of uninhibited passion between our hero, Donnie, and two beautiful co-workers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   .

© 2003

"That's bullshit," Renata said with a toss of her dark, curly hair. "The Grafenberg Spot doesn't even exist. And I think wet orgasms are a figment of perverted men's overactive imagination."

She looked at me, her sexy dark eyes flashing.

"I dare you to show me different."

"OOH!," Chrissy said with an excited smile. "A dare!"

I looked at the two women and smiled. Rena was the hottest cashier at the clothing store I worked in. She was twenty six and very darkly Hispanic, with full breasts and a great ass, usually sheathed in tight pants and accentuated by her high heels. Her pants today were unusually sexy, with a zipper that went all the way between her legs and up the butt of her jeans.

She looked at me, and licked her full, bright red lips provocatively.

"You prove to me they're real, and maybe I'll give you something nice."

Chrissy wriggled. She was new at the store, tall and lissome, with strawberry blonde hair pulled up in a high, loose bun and very pale skin. She favored very short skirts and thin pullover blouses that hugged her small breasts. Her legs were long and un- tanned, and her skirt was so short I could see the edge of her white panties peeking out the small slit up the side.

Bob, the assistant manager, had already said he had fantasies about the two women together. Bob fancied himself a lady's man. But Bob wasn't the one who found himself in a conversation about wet comes.

Chrissy had started it. She mentioned her old boyfriend had a movie of women coming, and how it looked like milk to her. And she wondered if it was real.

Rena had said it probably was milk, or flour and water, and they were just faked to turn on perverted guys.

"No, they're real," I told her.

"How do you really know?" Rena had asked dismissively. "Have you ever seen one?"

I nodded.

"Yeah, I have," I told her. "I had a girlfriend who wet came all the time."

Rena seemed skeptical, but Chrissy's eyes got all wide.

"Really?" Chrissy asked, obviously interested.

"Sure," I said. "She loved it and so did I."

"Did you do anything special," Rena asked, "or did she just wet come?"

"Well, I usually played with her G-spot. That really got her going."

Rena snorted.

"The G-spot isn't real," she said. "I read that. I think all that crap about vaginal orgasms and female ejaculation is wishful thinking by feminists and guys who want to be peed on or something."

I smiled at Chrissy.

"Rena sounds like an expert," I said, and she giggled.

"She could be right," Chrissy said.

I shook my head.

"No, they're real." I turned to Rena and looked at her confidently.

"In fact, I can prove it to you," I said.

Rena snorted.

"What are you going to do, show me a movie?"

I leaned toward Rena and looked right into her eyes.

"No," I told her. "But I'll make you a bet. Twenty dollars says I can give you a vaginal orgasm."

She looked back, both interested and skeptical.

"So you get to check out my pussy, win or lose."

I nodded.

"Yeah, but you get twenty bucks if you don't come. And there's more."

"Yeah?" she said. "What?"

"When I give you a wet orgasm, you have to give me a blowjob."

Chrissy shivered with excitement.

"Oh, cool! Are you going to do it, Rena?"

Rena looked at Chrissy, then over at me.

"Twenty bucks if I don't come?"

"Or twenty for me when you do," I said confidently.

She pursed those luscious lips.

"What if you say I did, and I don't agree?"

I looked over at Chrissy and smiled.

"Chrissy will be there. She decides."

Chrissy's eyes got even bigger, and she looked over at Rena.

"I'd do it," she told Rena excitedly. "I want to see."

Rena sat back and looked at me. I'm really not her type, one of the tattooed, heavily muscled guys, often riding choppers, that she seemed to like. I'm tall and kind of thin, and I admit it, I look kind of geeky.

"You seem pretty confident," she said.

"If you don't wet come, I could give you oral sex," I said. "As long and as deep as you like. Or not. That's up to you."

"Really," Rena said. "That doesn't sound like I'm torturing you very much."

I nodded. "You're right, Rena," I told her. "I'd love to suck your pussy. But you don't have to let me."

I grinned again. Chrissy was practically in my lap with excitement and I could smell her musky, turned on odor.

"Unless you wet come," I told her. "Then you have to let both me and Chrissy eat you out."

Chrissy stared at me and looked over at Rena. I knew I had hit a hot spot for her: Chrissy had hung around the hot Hispanic girl since she started work. I figured Chrissy had a thing for her.

I was right. Chrissy's eyes were bright with excitement. Rena saw that, I think that made up her mind.

"Okay," she said. "After work, we go to my place. Be sure to bring the money, because I'm a very hard woman to please."

I laughed and looked over at Chrissy.

"Maybe when I'm done with Rena, I'll give you a wet orgasm too."

She looked excited. Hell, so was I. Two women, either one a definite wet dream, and they seemed both interested and excited at the prospect.

Rena got up and smiled.

"See you both after work then," she said. Chrissy looked at her watch.

"Jeeze," she said. "Our break is over, way over."

She got up also and I followed them out of the break room. They headed for the front of the store and I watched them leave.

Rena has a wider ass, that swings as she walks. Chrissy is more, well, girlish, with a little ass that looks great in the short skirts she wears. I imagined them both, together, and my cock throbbed.

Ten o'clock couldn't come fast enough. It was a slow night, so I walked past their respective cashier's stations, watching them as they checked people out.

I was realistic. I realized that Rena would probably have second thoughts, and Chrissy would come to her senses and the whole thing would most likely just unravel.

But hell, just the fantasy was worth it! I'm thirty-two and having two hot women, one in her mid twenties, the other much younger, flirting with me was exciting enough. Chrissy was just eighteen, I remembered. She'd just graduated from high school.

God, what a fantasy.

At closing time, Rena walked up to me.

"Don't think I forgot our wager. I think we should make it a hundred, so I can buy something nice."

I looked up at her, trying to look more confident than I suddenly felt.

"A hundred's fine, Rena," I told her. "I look forward to eating your wet pussy right along with Chrissy."

Rena smiled. The thought obviously appealed to her. My cock throbbed at the prospect.

Chrissy came over.

"Don't leave yet!" she said breathlessly. "I have to get my purse."

She ran into the locker room. She emerged a moment later and we walked out together toward the rear parking lot.

Bob looked over and I savored his surprised (and definitely jealous) look as we reached Rena's car.

She drove a beautiful older Camaro, midnight black, with oversized mag wheels and a mean-looking hood air-scoop.

"You want to just take my car?" Rena asked. "I can bring you two back later."

"Sure!" Chrissy said excitedly, opening the door and diving into the back seat. Her skirt slid way up on her ass, and Rena and I could both see her white cotton panties.

They already had a damp spot over her pussy, and the material was sheer because of it, showing both her pussy and her strawberry blond pussy hair.

Rena smiled at me thoughtfully.

"I'm almost hoping you win this bet," she said. She handed me her car keys and slid into the front passenger's seat.

I closed her door and headed around the car. I could see Bob, his mouth open, watching from beside his little Toyota.

I waved, and got behind the wheel of the Camaro.

I looked over at Rena.

"Nice car," I told her, as I started it. The massive V-8 roared into life, the big, modified engine making the whole car vibrate.

"Ooooh," Chrissy said from the back. "It's like a vibrating bed!"

I revved the engine. The sound of the racing pipes filled the car and the level of vibration shot up. Chrissy squealed in pleasure and Renata smiled over at me.

"Give Chrissy a really good ride, okay?"

I smiled and backed out slowly. Then I put it in first, revved the engine and popped the clutch. The tires screamed as we peeled out, and Chrissy gave a delighted scream.

It did not take long to get to Rena's house. I love driving fast, and the Camaro handled beautifully. The only surprise was that I didn't get ticketed or that Chrissy's terrified and delighted screams didn't have someone calling the cops.

Renata lived in a small house in a rural neighborhood. I pulled fast into the dirt driveway and I hit the brakes and cranked the wheel around, sliding the car to a stop.

Rena looked over and smiled. Chrissy was still screaming in the back set.

"Shit! That was so cool!"

I got out and Rena opened her door, dragging Chrissy out of the back. Chrissy was all legs and skirt and panties and tight blouse, with very excited nipples pushing out the fabric, and Rena didn't make a secret that she was enjoying the view.

Chrissy noticed and smiled, pulling her shoulders back to show off her excited breasts.

"I guess they liked the ride, too," she said.

Renatta took one of Chrissy's breasts in her hand and, taking the nipple between her finger and thumb, gave it a squeeze.

Chrissy moaned.

"I'll give you an hour to stop that," Chrissy said.

Instead, Rena pulled Chrissy up against her, using her little tittie as a handle, and kissed her. This was no sisterly kiss, but a wet, deep, aggressive kiss.

Chrissy almost struggled for a second, then kissed back, sliding her little hands down over Rena's ass and flattening her body against her. They kissed like that for quite a few seconds, then Rena pulled away and looked over at me.

"We shouldn't do that," she said to Chrissy. "Poor Donnie is going to feel left out."

I smiled.

"My sentiments are just like Chrissy's," I told them. "I'll give you an hour to stop."

Chrissy giggled and Rena smiled, stepping toward me. I reached out and she came into my arms, her breasts pushing up against me and her lips, still wet from kissing Chrissy, coming up to mine.

God, she was a good kisser! I could feel her moving her pelvis against my groin and her hand slid down, checking out my hard on. I slid my hand around to cup a breast, full and hard under her bra. We kissed and petting for a long several seconds, my other hand sliding down and cupping her crotch through those sexy zippered jeans. She spread her legs for me.

Jesus, we were going to do it! Really go through with it.

Rena pulled away and looked at Chrissy.

"Well, are you just going to watch, or are you going to join us?"

Rena put an arm around Chrissy and so did I. We pulled her into the circle and Rena kissed her and so did I.

I had never been in a three way kiss before, all of our mouths on each others and our tongues intertwining.

I slid my hand down over Chrissy's back and found her skirt already pulled up over her ass and her panties right there. Rena was feeling her up from the back, and she made room for my hand as well.

Chrissy's panties were already pulled aside and I got a handful of hot, damp pussy. Rena's hand was there, probing her, and we shared feeling her up. Rena took one of my fingers and pushed it up Chrissy's cunt, then one of her own fingers joined it up inside of her.

The kiss was wet and passionate and wonderful. I felt a hand on my cock and glanced down. It was Chrissy touching me. Her other hand was in Rena's crotch, feeling her up.

I slid my other hand over, feeling Rena's crotch again through her pants along with Chrissy, then finding Chrissy's pussy and cupping it from the front. She was wet with excitement and from having three hands on her naked pussy, and her kisses became even more passionate.

I slid my other hand up, finding both Chrissy's and Rena's breasts. Chrissy's nipples were standing up rigidly and she moaned as I felt them.

Then I turned my hand and felt Rena as well.

It was the most erotic situation I had ever found myself in. And both the women seemed totally involved in it.

Finally Rena pulled away and laughed.

"Hey, you two," she said. "Take it easy. We're not even in the house yet."

I looked at Chrissy, who was flushed with excitement and she smiled. I remembered her touch on my cock and us touching Rena.

And touching her uncovered pussy with Rena.

Jesus, what an experience.

Rena headed up to the door and unlocked it. Chrissy and I went inside, and she locked the door behind us.

Her house was small, but a big screen television was on one wall and a big, black leather couch on the opposite wall. The TV had surround sound, and there was also a big stereo, with massive speakers.

Chrissy looked around, impressed.

"Cool," she said. "You have really nice stuff."

Rena nodded and went in the kitchen, coming out a minute later with three Corona's, each with a slice of lime in the neck of the bottle. She gave us each one.

We squeezed our limes, clicked our bottles and took a deep swallow.

Rena sat on the couch, and turned on the stereo. Spanish music came on loudly, and she turned it down. She patted the couch either side of her.

"You guys gonna stand around all night, or do you want to take a load off?"

We went and sat, both close to her. She had put down her beer, and she took both our thighs, looking at us both.

"Well, what do I have to do?" she asked me.

"Probably lay down," I said.

"Chrissy, you want to unzip me?" she asked in a sultry voice. Chrissy nodded and Rena got up, standing in front of her with those tight pants and the long zipper running between her legs, tight against her body.

Chrissy took the zipper and began to unzip it. The pants gaped open, exposing her pubis, which was completely and smoothly shaved. A gold and red tattoo of a dragon emblazoned her mons and disappeared beneath her pants.

"Oh, shit!" Chrissy moaned as she unzipped the pants through the groin. Rena's cunt lips were dark and exotic, with not a trace of hair. The lips were dark purple, tinged with black at the ends.

I could see the glint of gold.

"Oh, fuck me!" Chrissy said in wonder. "You're pussy's pierced! And it's so dark and beautiful!"

"I'm half Black, half Spanish," Rena said. "That's why my pussy is so dark."

Rena pulled down the pants and spread her cunt lips for us. Her outer labia each had a large gold hoop piercing them, and her inner lips had smalled hoops. A fifth piercing, a bar, was through the skin of her clitoris, which was large and dark.

She moved closer to Chrissy. "You want to taste it?" she asked.

Chrissy looked up at her, then put her little white mouth onto Rena's dark pussy. She sucked it into her mouth and I could see her tongue come out and lick up inside Rena's slit. Rena moaned in pleasure.

I looked up at Rena and she smiled at me, then nodded over at Chrissy.

I took the hint and slid beside Chrissy, starting to feel her up. Chrissy moaned and I slid an arm around her, cupping one of her small, braless breasts.

I put my other hand under her skirt, and she spread herself for me. Her panties were soaked with excitement, and I realized giving Chrissy a wet come would be easy.

She was already half way there.

I looked at Rena and smiled. She was enjoying watching me feel up Chrissy while Chrissy was eating her pussy. Rena unbuttoned her own blouse, revealing a black bra and the full swell of her breasts, both of which were colorfully tattooed. She reached between her breasts and unfastened her bra, removing it and tossing it aside.

Her breasts were so large they sagged a bit, and they were surprisingly dark skinned, with large dark nipples. Tattoos of every description surrounded them, coming right to the nipple in some places. But the most noticeable (and yes, sexy,) thing about her breasts were the gold hoops in each of them, piercing each nipple through the colored part.

Her nipples were erect as well, big and sexy and at least a half inch long.

I nearly came in my pants looking at them. I took one of Chrissy's smaller nipples in my finger as I reaches up and took one of Rena's bigger, much darker breasts, rubbing the nipple and pulling gently on the ring.

She moaned and closed her eyes in pleasure.

Then Rena moved back. She smiled at Chrissy and me, and sat on the edge of the coffee table, taking a deep drink of beer.

"We're not in a hurry, are we?" she asked.

Chrissy shook her head.

"I'm not," she said.

"Me either," I chimed in.

"Chrissy, why don't you suck Donnie's cock. He hasn't had any fun yet."

Chrissy looked at me and smiled, moving up against me and kissin me. God, she was so horny and willing. Her hand found my cock and she felt me, then unzipped me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.