A Baby - Family and His Brother - Cover

A Baby - Family and His Brother

Copyright© 2003 by Nicole

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This a story of almost 18 years of my life with a family, that I love very much.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   InLaws   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

To some, this is a love story, others may feel this is sick, to me; it is something that hasn't been achieved to this date.

It all started, when I turned 18, just out of high school. The beginning of time, I met the man I still love today.

I was out one evening at a local bar with friends of mine. Entering the establishment was a very handsome man and his attractive wife. Felted that I knew this person and after asking some questions, realized he was the new owner of a local store and bar, where my friends and I would go and buy our beer.

Living in a college town, partying all the time was the norm. After realizing who he was, I wave a waitress over and bought his wife and him a drink, he questioned the waitress who bought it for them and then tipped his glass in appreciation, his wife turned and gave me a sincere smile. I never thought much more about it that evening except the fact he really turned my key, but due to the fact he was married no chance for me.

Two weeks later he and his family entered the restaurant that I worked at, I made sure that I would be the waitress that waited on them. When I walked up to their table he looked and stared, asked "do I know you". I stated who I was and then his wife spoke up and said, "Yes, now I remember you, and thank you for the drinks". They introduced themselves (Nick and Jan names are faked) and I myself as Nicole. The evening progressed and they thank me for my service and left a very hefty tip.

A week later Nick entered the restaurant and sat down at the bar. I noticed him and went to the owner of the restaurant and ask if I could bartend the rest of the evening, he said "yes". He ordered a drink and during the evening we had small talk about the town and what my wants in life were about. As the evening was ending he asked, after I got off work, if he could meet me outside, we could go to breakfast. At first, was hesitant, because of his marriage, but convince myself it was innocent.

At breakfast we talk about many things. What I wanted to do, if I was going to college, how old was I. (18) I asked how old he was (40) and his wife was (40) too. I don't recall all the conversation but it eventually came to a conversation about sex. He told me that his wife knew I was with him and he explained that. When they were at the restaurant he made a statement to her, "Gawd I would like to get a piece of that". His wife answer was "go ahead". He said he was startle at her answer but accepted it and now he is pursuing it. Many questions where asked throughout the morning about my sexual experience and my thoughts about various things. Such as, going to bed with married men, with another women, how many guys I have had, etc. etc. etc. I was getting very excited and told him the truth, for some reason I trusted this man. He was honest with me about everything, told me that even though he was attracted to me that he would never leave his wife, that he loved her very much and that I would be just a dream come true to be in bed with an 18 year old attractive woman such as I.

As the morning went on, at the restaurant where we were having breakfast and getting to know each other, Nick stated that he had to go to the store and get the days receipts out of the vault and asked if I wanted to come, which I did.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.