Memoirs of Marcus - Cover

Memoirs of Marcus

Copyright© 2003 by In2thisshit

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - This is a slightly different story for me. I have to thank Alexandra the Great One for her contribution to this tale. If you enjoy her stories then I think you will enjoy this one. If you are a fan of mine then you will enjoy how I will eventually merge my perversions with hers. Please be warned that this story contains graphic violence as well as wonderful sex. I think the historical references will be fun and interesting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Vampires   Violence  

My historical name, should anyone care to check the Legion's records, is Marcus Cassias. I held the rank of Centurion in the Roman Army, although my last duties as a mortal were as personal bodyguard to Julius Caesar. We had just returned to Rome from our conquest of Egypt to the cheering throngs of people that lined the causeways and thoroughfares. I remember it vividly, as if were only yesterday. It was a beautiful day with only wispy clouds in the sky and a hint of breeze. We were aligned just outside of the gate to the city awaiting the start of the procession. Caesar waited in his tent for just the right moment, as was his trait. When he threw the flap back and exited the tent he looked regal. He was ready to be received by the people as a hero of Rome. We all knew that it was his design to become Emperor but he was loathed to play the games that the Senate's politicians were so famous for. That was for another day. Today my liege was coming home and hundreds of thousands of Roman citizens awaited him. Their hero! I am afraid though that the politicians of Rome did not receive Caesar as the conquering hero. No, they openly grumbled about Caesar's affair with the "Whore of the Desert" and the bastard offspring she mothered. No, there was little glory here for Caesar, only more battles to wage. Only this time it was against his long time foes in the Senate. It was evident they feared his immense popularity with the common people also his power base amongst the Legions of soldier's stationed at the outskirts of the city. They worried that Caesar would call upon his soldiers to move against the Senate should the Senate disagree with his leadership. They worried needlessly. No Roman commander in our glorious history had ever entered the gates of Rome at the head of his army. That would dishonor Roman. Caesar had spent a lifetime in her service and he would rather die than be responsible for such a disgrace. Yet, still the rumors filled the streets and the Inn's that day. Had this foreign harlot bewitched Caesar during his conquest of Egypt? I too was worried that my liege had fallen under some spell cast by that dark skin heathen temptress, Cleopatra. Damn that fucking bitch for her meddlesome ways. Wasn't she satisfied at nearly destroying her own country and killing her brother along the way? Now her thirst for world power would eventually kill two of histories greatest leaders, yet two of its weakest men. Ultimately, her hands would be stained with the blood of Rome for she was to fall from grace just as assuredly as I did.

No, I was not truly responsible for Caesar's death that fateful day. No, those cowardly politicians took his life. Still for many years I blamed myself for not being at his side. I had warned Caesar not to go to the Senate that morning but he was a stubborn man whose course once set was unwavering. I begged him to allow me to accompany him that day but he placed his strong hand on my shoulder and fixed me with his noble eyes. "Marcus, I need not your skills this day. Biting words and stinging tongues are not weapons that my personal guard need protect me from. No, what I do today I do for Rome. What my friends in the Senate have planned for me will happen as the Gods see fit. That my large friend even you cannot prevent. Now go visit with your friends and rejoice for we are at home at last. Go share with them too many cups of our wonderful wine for there is none better in the whole of this world. Oh, my friend, we have tasted the sweetness of success haven't we? Now I must go taste the bitterness that is politics." He was no longer speaking to me. No, he was voicing the thoughts that troubled him. I had often watch him pacing his command tent before battle doing just the same. "I have conquered most of the world for these ungrateful mongrels and now they wish to teach me a my place." His voice trailed off and he was once again alone with his thoughts. He suddenly spun on his heels and drew close to me, grasping my wide shoulders in his firm grip. "No, my loyal companion, go be with your friends and tell them the lies that soldiers tell of our conquests. Tell them of all the exotic women you have seen and of those that you have pleasured. Go now my loyal and trusted friend and do not worry about me. Today I go to the Senate where my greatest danger is being talked to death." Caesar marched off down the hall with his hearty laugh echoing in my ears. Those words spoken to me that morning was the last I heard and they haunt me to this day. I can still see Caesar striding away, his footsteps echoing along the marble corridor, going unafraid to his death. I am still heartbroken at those memories from so long ago.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.