Cum With Me

by Sweet Candi

Copyright© 2003 by Sweet Candi

Erotica Sex Story: This is a story that brings the reader (male) right into my bedroom and my mind. If you ever came to visit me, our first encounter would probably be much like this one. I hope you enjoy reading it, as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   .

I have been thinking about you all day today. We have been talking for ages it seems, but today will be the day that we finally get to meet and I have been sitting on pins and needles, wet with anticipation.

I quickly undress and step into the shower, wanting to be as clean as possible for your arrival. I know that you like that. I wash my hair with wild strawberry shampoo and put conditioner in. Then I squeeze the body wash onto the sponge, and slowly wash myself, starting at my arms, going down my torso. I love the watch the water stream down my body, watching the stream drip off the ends of my hard nipples, rolling down my stomach and over my neatly trimmed pussy. As the hot water passes over my clit, my excitement is noticeable. I moan at the feeling that the warm water brings.

I then wash my legs, from my thighs to my feet, in long, gentle strokes. The apple green nail polish on my toes glistens under the water, and I am glad for taking the time to freshly paint my finger and toe nails the night before. I didn't leave anything out. You are a stickler for detail and I know that you will notice.

I run the sponge over my trimmed mound and as the soft fabric touches my erect clit, I unknowingly let out a squeal. I cant wait to feel you touching me. To finally feel your strong arms around me, to feel your mouth on mine. Oh God, I don't think I can wait for your arrival, I need to cum now.

Putting one foot up on the shelf built into my shower, my pussy lips open invitingly. I watch the water stream down my body, dripping off of the small patch of hair that lies just above my slit. It seems to slow down as it reaches my pussy, teasing me, daring me to finish a job already started.

With my free hand, I reach up and lightly pinch my left nipple, watching the skin pucker underneath, making my nipple seem to stretch away from my body. I love to watch them harden like that, and I gently pull on my nipple, feeling a small shock in the deepest recesses of my being. My head falls back and a small moan escapes my lips. I touch the other nipple, and look down to also watch it tighten under my fingers.

The anticipation is killing me, or so it seems at the time. Nothing is more important right now than cumming. I let the body sponge drop to the bottom of the tub, discarded, and gently circle my clit with the middle finger of my right hand. Oh God, there is no turning back now. I continue to pinch my nipples with my left hand, slightly harder now, and I can feel it building... like a roller coaster on the way up... and I cant wait to reach the summit and the freefall that follows.

I say your name out loud and tell you how hot I am for you. I tell you that you are the only man that I want, the only man that I will ever want, and that I've never needed someone to fuck me so badly in my life as I do right now. I can almost feel the hardness of your cock as the orgasm that I need so badly takes over my body completely. With reckless abandon, I let my head fall back and scream, "Yes, Oh yes, fuck me now!!" As the waves of pleasure wash over my body, I can feel it from head to toe, as the roller coaster reaches the top and quickly descends, leaving me feeling spent.

I snap out of my fantasy, and realize that I don't have much time left to prepare for your arrival. I turn off the shower and quickly dry off. I don my pink bathrobe and slippers and go downstairs to prepare myself.

I walk over to the stereo that sits on my dresser and turn it on. Alternative rock. I know that you like it, as do I, and it gets me in the right mood to prepare for you. I put moisturizing cream from head to toe, and spray a little "obsession" on my belly. Its your favorite perfume.

I then open my closet door, looking for the outfit that I put aside just for you. It's a black lace teddy, that laces up with shiny ribbon up the front, and has long lacy material coming off the bodice. It reminds me of something "Spanish" and it suits me. I then put on sheer black stockings, and a black garter belt. A pair of sheer black panties go on underneath, and black suede heels make the outfit complete. After checking my hair, I am just about ready for you. I put a little make up on, not too much (because I know you don't like that), and look around the room. I decide that candlelight would be best, and set about placing and lighting candles in different parts of the room. I also light an incense stick, and soon afterwards, the smell of apples and cinnamon fill the room.

One last glance in the mirror and at the room, and I am satisfied. I look at the clock and see that its just about time for you to arrive. I fix us both a glass of red wine and sit on the edge of the bed, waiting to hear your car pull into the driveway.

I think about our conversations in the past and all that you have shared with me. I like to think that I know you quite well by now and hope that you will like what you find when you arrive. I start to think about all that we have in common, and all the erotic fantasies we have shared with one another, and I am shaken back to real life when the doorbell rings. You are finally here!

One last glance in the mirror, and satisfied with what I see, I mount the steps going up to the front door. I am excited, but nervous at the same time. Before my mind has a chance to let any doubts settle in, I hurriedly open the door and run into your arms. We embrace for what seems to be hours, neither one willing to let the other go. I finally pull away and tell you to come inside.

You are even taller than I thought you would be, and in great shape. Your workouts have definitely been kind to you, as I notice your flat stomach, and your firm body in general. I cant wait to see you underneath your clothes, but decide to make this last as long as I can, savoring every moment.

You kiss me and tell me how great it is to finally see me in the flesh. You tell me how long you have waited for this and how you still feel like you are dreaming. I assure you that it isn't a dream, take your hand gently in mine, and lead you downstairs to the bedroom.

You slowly take in the room... the candles burning, casting their flickering shadows on the walls. The incense slowly filling the room with a wonderful musky scent. You notice the perfume I am wearing and tell me that I smell delicious and that the outfit I chose for our rendezvous is very flattering, showing off my feminine curves. I smile, glad that you are pleased with my efforts.

I hand you your glass of wine and take mine as well. You raise your glass and with a smile say "Here's to us, and a night to remember". I smile and raise my glass, softly clinking the two together, and take a sip. The wine is sweet, but not nearly as sweet as what is to come.

I open my mouth to speak, but you quickly raise your hand, putting a finger on my lips to let me know that you don't want to talk. I watch in anticipation, waiting to see what you plan to do next. You walk behind me and I can hear your heavy breathing in my ear. I close my eyes so that I can concentrate on every move that you make, every breath that you take. I don't want to miss one thing.

With your mouth still beside my ear, you run your hands down my bare arms, feeling my soft flesh grow prickly under your touch. Every one of my senses is alert and you are talking to me with your hands now. You wrap your arms around my waist and squeeze, reminding me of your strength, your sheer animal power. I can feel my knees growing weak and its hard to remain standing. You whisper in my ear..."I want you so badly. I've wanted you for a very long time now, and I cant believe that I am finally here. Touching you is more than I could have ever hoped for."

You have always known what to say to me and always choose the perfect time to say it. Its one of the things that I adore about you. You walk around to stand in front of me, and I cant look at your lips any longer without needing to taste them. I lean in, with my mouth slightly open, and suck your bottom lip into my mouth. Mmmm, I can still detect the faint taste of wine and you open your mouth and cover mine with your own. You are a wonderful kisser and as I feel your tongue touching mine, I can also feel my pussy getting moist.

I break our kiss and pull your shirt up over your head. As I trace the lines of your chest with my fingers, I marvel at how tight and hard your body still is. Your skin is so smooth, and I trace the small line of hair that starts just under your navel. I then undo your jeans, slowly pulling down the zipper. I'm thrilled to see that you are wearing nothing underneath. I can see the perfect outline of your hard cock under the denim fabric, straining desperately for freedom.

I longed to touch your hardness with my hands... to feel the pulse of your hard cock pounding inside my palms, but as if you could read my mind, you take hold of my hand and softly say "Not yet".

You walk over to the bed and lay down, never taking your eyes off me. You ask me to dance for you. You tell me that you want to watch me take off all of my clothes... one at a time, and very slowly. You don't want to hurry. Like me, you are afraid of missing something, anything.

I choose one of my favorite cd's and put it in my stereo. The first song that is playing is "You can leave your hat on" by Joe Cocker. Perfect. I may not be Kim Bassinger (she danced to this song in my favorite movie "91/2 weeks"), but I will do my best to please you.

I feel like I am the center of the universe, and you are my only audience. You make me feel that way, never letting me feel neglected or unwanted. Your eyes never leave me as you watch my hips sway to the music, slowly taking off the outfit I so carefully chose to wear just for you. As each piece of clothing comes off, you find your way across the bed, moving closer and closer to me each time, never taking your eyes off me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.