Sex Shop - Cover

Sex Shop

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: I was working in a sex shop when in she walked and wanted some advice on what to buy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   .

It had been a slow day so far, but then it was only five o'clock in the afternoon, things should pick up later in the evening. There were only two guys in the shop at the moment, perusing the mags, the prospect of them actually buying anything was low. I suppose I must have dosed for a while for when the door opened I awoke with a start. She was gorgeous, tall, slim and blonde, about mid twenties; her male partner was less noticeable though and about ten years older.

"Hi," he said, he seemed a little embarrass at being in here.

"Hi," I replied, "and what can I do for you good people," I said brightly.

"Well," he started to say, but she cut in.

"We want to look at your party clothes," she said in a soft voice.

"Upstairs," I nodded towards the stairs. I watched her rear as they walked away. I came aware that the shop was empty of all customers and I vaguely wondered if my two previous customer's had nicked anything. I switched channels on the security system to view upstairs, and I watched as he pulled outfits after outfit off the rack to show her. In the end she choose a leather suit, short skirt and waistcoat, and she headed towards the changing room. Again I switch cameras to the one in the changing room. There was a large notice pinned on the wall, 'ALL AREAS COVERED BY CCTV CAMERAS'. I watch intently as she stripped down to her underwear and then put on her new outfit.

Wow! What legs and a pretty good pair of tits too. I had forgotten in the excitement, but now I remembered to turn on the video recorder, well at least I would get some good bits. After the leather outfit the guy brought in a new party dress for her to try on; this time he stayed to watch her change. I was glued to the screen, this time she removed her bra before slipping it on. Her tits were bigger than I would have guessed, very firm and perky they looked too. All this naked flesh was too much for her companion and his hands started to move over her skin. At first she didn't seemed to like his attention, but he must have said something for she relented. He pushed her to her knees and she took his smallish cock into her mouth; I noticed with a small smile that he didn't last long.

He brought his selection over to me and paid in cash.

"Thank you for your custom," I said with a big smile, then I caught her eyes and she winked at me, my newly limp cock became hard again in a hurry.

The store did good business that night and I had no time to review the tape. When I did I couldn't get over how gorgeous she was. Oh well, I though, he was one lucky bastard.

Two days later, I opened up at noon and within fifteen minutes in she walked.

"Hello again," I said smiling at her.

"Hi," she said, making my shorts tight.

"What can we do for you today?" I asked, knowing exactly what I wanted to do to her.

"I'm looking for toys," she said completely unabashed.

"Right, all our vibrators and dildos are on that wall over there," I pointed.

"Thank you," she smiled and walked over to inspect our collection. I tried not to watch her, but it was difficult.

"Can you help me?" she called out.

"Certainly," I responded and joined her.

"There's such a choice, I don't know where to start," she said waving her hand vaguely at the wall.

"Ok, has madam ever used one before?" I asked.

"No never," she replied with a big smile.

"Ok, ok, lets start with the basics, right," I said, "these ones here are vibrators that contain a battery, there are mainly used for clitoris stimulation, but you can insert them too. These ones here," I said, moving down a few feet, "are dildos and are used mainly for penetration."

"Ok, so which are better?" she said.

"Well it's down to personal preference," I said, "but for starters, my choice would be a cheap vibrator like this one here," I took one down and handed it to her. "You can use it in all different ways.

"Thank you," she said, "is there any chance of trying it out first?"

"Well it's not really allowed, but as it's quiet, you can borrow one similar to this and use the changing room upstairs, if you want," I ventured.

"Thank you," she said and together we went back to my station and I found an old vibrator from under the counter. It was a little larger, but it had new batteries in it."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.