Doctor Daddy - Cover

Doctor Daddy

by Liljules

Copyright© 2003 by Liljules

Incest Sex Story: Daughter wakes with a tummy ache and Doctor daddy helps her with it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   Enema   Doctor/Nurse   .

Author's Note: I would really like to thank The Purvv for all of his help.


I woke up with a really bad tummy ache. I looked over at my clock and noticed that I had only been asleep for about an hour. I knew my daddy would still be up working in his office. He usually does his paperwork after I go to bed.

My father is a doctor; one of those woman doctors and he has his office in our house. He has the whole exam room set up just off the entrance to the house. He usually ran his office hours during the day and did his paperwork at night.

He likes to run his woman's clinic from our house because it allows him to be home for me. It has been just me and daddy since mom left us a few years ago.

I got up from my bed and shuffled downstairs to daddy's office. Just like I suspected my father was working at his desk. He was so intent on his work he didn't hear me enter the office.

"Daddy?"

He looked up from his work with a look of concern on his face. He took in the fact that I was standing in front of his desk in my little nightie. I was also holding on to my stomach.

"What is it baby? I thought you had gone to bed."

"I did daddy, but I just woke up and my tummy really hurts."

He rose from his desk chair and came towards me. He put his hand on my forehead.

"You don't feel like you have a temp. But to be sure let's go into the exam room and I'll will have a look at you. Okay?"

"Okay, daddy."

He put his hand on my shoulder and guided me in to the exam room. It was set up like any woman doctor's office, it had an exam table complete with stirrups. There was a counter with a sink and drawers with all of his supplies.

Daddy guided me over to the exam table and helped me up on to it. Then he went to the sink and washed his hands.

"Okay baby, let's have a look at you."

He started out with taking my pulse and then he took up his stethoscope. He listened to my heart and lungs. He made take real deep breaths, which pushed my chest out. My budding little boobies brushed over his arm as he listened to me. Then he asked me to lay down so he could probe my tummy.

After I had laid down, my father used his fingers to find out where it hurt. When he touched my left side it hurt a lot.

"Okay baby, I have an idea what might be wrong. But I need to examine you a little bit more to be sure. The first thing I really need to do is take your temperature to be sure you're not running a fever."

"Okay daddy"

I watched as daddy went over to his counter and put on a pair of surgical gloves. Then he took an old fashioned thermometer out of a jar and he grabbed a jar of Vaseline. He came back over to the exam table.

"Okay baby, I need you to roll over on your side facing away from me."

"Why daddy? Why can't you use the electronic thermometer?"

"Because baby, this one, although old fashioned, is still more accurate. It may be a little uncomfortable but I'll get a better reading."

With one last pouty look at him I rolled over onto my side. I felt my father reach under my nightie and start to lower my panties. I lifted up a little to help him. When my panties were just below my butt cheeks he stopped. I felt his gloved fingers on the cheeks of my butt separating them. I felt the cool air of the exam room on my exposed rosebud. Then I felt the cold wet feel of daddy's finger at my back opening. He spread Vaseline all over my hole.

"Now baby I want you to take a deep breath and let it out and relax with it."

I did what he said and took a deep breath. As I was exhaling I felt him slide the thermometer inside of me. It didn't really hurt although it was uncomfortable to have it in there.

"Okay baby, this will just take a few minutes."

Daddy reached over me and rubbed my belly while holding the thermometer inside of me. I felt it move slowly inside and out just a little bit. After a little bit, it started to feel pretty good back there. Then I felt him slowly slide the thermometer out of me.

"It looks like you're not running a fever baby."

"That's good daddy, but my tummy still hurts."

"I know baby. I think I know what to do for you. You need to stay on your side and daddy will get you all fixed up."

"Okay Daddy."

He then moved back over to his counter. I looked over my shoulder to watch what he was doing. He opened one of the cabinets and took out a red rubber bag. I knew then what he had planned.

"No daddy; not an enema. Please not that."

"I'm sorry baby, but I think your tummy ache is because you have gotten a bit backed up. This will fix it and you'll feel a lot better. I promise."

My father ran the water in the sink and filled the enema bag up. He came back over to the table and hung it from a stand there. I watched him lube up the tube.

"Now baby, I need you to take another deep breath for me and to let it out slowly."

I did as he asked and let my breath out slowly. As I did I felt daddy insert the tube in my little opening. He slowly let the clamp off and I felt the warm water rush in to me. As the water was running in to me daddy was rubbing my tummy again. I felt his hand rub all over my tummy to just below my little titties to right where my thighs joined.

"Daddy, it's making me cramp-- It hurts!"

"I know, baby. Just a little bit more. Then you can go to the bathroom."

He then moved his fingers to right above my slit and started rubbing me there. It felt really good and gave me tingles. It almost took my mind off the tummy cramps.

"You have all the water in you now baby. I'm going to remove the tube, but you have to hold the water just a little bit longer."

"Okay daddy, but I feel like I really have to go."

"I know baby, but just a little longer. I want to make sure this works."

I felt him slowly slide the tube from my bottom. I clamped down real tight with my muscles to keep the water from coming out. Daddy kept his hand rubbing my little spot between my legs. The tingles were getting bigger. I couldn't keep a moan from escaping. It's hard to describe how full I felt. The water inside of me swished ever time I moved even a little. Add to that the feeling of the fingers rubbing between my legs. I could feel my pussy getting wetter the longer my father kept rubbing.

"Does that feel good baby? Is it helping with the cramps?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.