Runner - Cover

Runner

by Sven the Elder

Copyright© 2003 by Sven the Elder

Erotica Sex Story: She appeared from the mist for that Zipless fuck then was gone as quickly afterward...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   .

© April 2003

I watched her run, hair in a long pony tail, swishing in time with her long strides. Her long, lithe legs extending in an easy stride, whereas five minutes before they'd been wrapped round my back. This affair - this zipless fuck - had been going on for almost two years now and I still didn't know her name, still never saw her at any other time, still didn't know where she lived...

o-O-o

Springtime on the riverbank. What a wonderful time of year.

Time to be up early at the weekend.

Time to be out and about as the dawn was breaking.

Time to myself, no noise other than the tide running on the river and the wildlife.

The snort of a fox I'd met two days before - he and I walking in opposite directions on the same narrow path - the snort of his irritation at my arrogance to be on the same piece of ground as him at this time of the morning. His arrogance at my presence, his eyes meeting mine, then, hardly even looking at me a second time he slipped past me - still walking and disappeared the way I had come. An encounter of maybe ten seconds. This morning it had been an otter - tomorrow?


But that morning almost two years before had brought something else. There was a natural lookout I loved to sit in on the edge of a bench seat. It overlooked the tidal reach of the river - a perfect vantage point. It needed a detour and a small climb to get there. A hidden secret spot I thought of as mine. At least I thought I was invisible, thought it was secret but another thought so as well.

I was engrossed in watching the cormorant fishing below me in the slightly damp mist - watching him twist the just-caught flatfish to the point where he could swallow breakfast. When the hands touched my shoulders I nearly had a heart attack with shock. The runner recoiled and said softly "Sorry - I thought you had heard me."

She stood in the growing light of the early dawn hands by her side, head at a slight angle as she continued "I've seen you in my secret spot before and not come up here - this time I thought I'd come and meet you. Are you all right?"

I nodded yes - though I was still shaking a little as I took in the woman stood in front of me still breathing heavily from her recent exercise. She reached out and touched my bearded cheek softly with the back of her hand, then, as if she had taken a decision moved forward and sat astride my knees facing me. I glanced down as she did so, taking in the 'camel toe' in her speedoes as without thought I steadied her with my hands on her waist.

She held my face gently in her hands and tipped it upwards as she leaned in and kissed me. Her movement opened a gap between her garments and I was holding warm, slightly sweaty bare flesh. She kissed me again sliding her tongue between my lips as I moved my hands down and cupped her delicious ass, pulling her forward against me. She moaned a little into my mouth as emboldened I slid my fingers inside her shorts.

I let go as she half stood, afraid I'd gone too far too quickly. But was reassured as she pulled up the front of her top to let her hard-nippled breasts come free and into my gaze. She held them to my mouth, offering first one, then the other to me, sighing with pleasure as I ran my tongue and lips round them as they hardened even more in the cool morning air.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.