My Future - Cover

My Future

Copyright© 2003 by ANTACID

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - I decided to use my youthful charms with my slob of a boss to further my social standing and future employment prospects. Read my story, actually based on fact.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   True Story  

As I adjusted my eyes to the light. Who, I don't know, had removed the earphones and blindfold?

I could see women, lots of women licking the remains of the sauces and food from my body. Jenny had removed my blow up penis panties and was busy sucking the juices from inside my body.

How I got to bed, I have no idea but I did. I woke on Sunday morning and as I opened my eyes Richard was there.

"Helen you were sensational last night"

I smiled at him

"Are you alright? Did you enjoy it"?

I nodded and went back to sleep.

It was just after twelve as Richard woke me. He brought coffee and juice. I thanked him, I enjoyed the juice, Richard had been naked and hard when he roused me. He was naked and soft as I finished his juice!

I showered and dressed ready to leave. Richard had told me we needed to be away by two as he had a flight to catch.

As I packed my overnight bag I had to take my panties off. My pussy was sore.

Richard dropped me at the apartment just before five. Without thinking I shed my clothes as I entered.

It was after nine when I woke. Shit it was Monday morning. I lay back and went to sleep again.

I heard the phone. Looking at the clock it was eleven thirty.

"Helen are you ok"?

It was Richards's voice.

"Yes I'm Fine. Just tired out"

"Good don't worry, I have covered for you, be in on Thursday" Love you, Bye"

Before I could reply the phone went dead.

I stepped into the shower at five thirty!

I took ages to shower the spray of the water was so nice. I heard the phone. Running through the apartment, I must have extensions fitted.

"Where the fuck have you been"?

It was Paula.

"Hi"

"Don't Hi me I've been ringing you all weekend"

"Paula come round later, let's have dinner. I will tell you everything"

"Can I stay the night"?

"Of course I could do with a good women".

By the way

"What"?

"Remember the house rules"

I hung up.

The intercom went just after seven. I released it without answering.

Paula walked in and threw her bag on the floor took off her coat, she was naked.

We had a real girls night, food drink and talk.

After explaining my weekend I took Paula through to the bedroom and modelled my dress. She loved it. I didn't show her the special panties.

I suggested we went to bed, smiling she just stood up took my hand and away we went.

We kissed and licked each other until we both came. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke early, refreshed well fucked and ready for the day. Paula had told me she had three days off hence the panic to contact me over the weekend. We showered together then breakfasted. It felt so natural to be naked around the apartment. Paula kept commenting about my pierced nipple, I finally persuaded her to have one of hers done. She only agreed because I told her I was having my other one done.

We decided to get them done today, together.

I tried to call Richard then remembered he would be in the states all week. Oh no cock until the weekend. I turned and saw Paula! plenty of pussy though.

I rang for a taxi. We went through to get dressed.

Paula borrowed my short pleated skirt and a nice ice blue blouse. She wore panties but opted out of the bra. I opted out of both. Apart from when I am at the office I hadn't been wearing any underwear. It was becoming the norm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.