My Future - Cover

My Future

Copyright© 2003 by ANTACID

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - I decided to use my youthful charms with my slob of a boss to further my social standing and future employment prospects. Read my story, actually based on fact.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   True Story  

It was around five when I decide to ring Paula. She is one of my friends who I tended to spend Saturday night out on the town with.

She couldn't believe the situation I had become involved in. to cut a long story short I was pushing the intercom twenty minutes later to let Paula into the apartment.

She stood there in amazement, I was, after checking the spy viewer, naked as I opened the door.

What the fuck?

Oh sorry, house rules, no clothes allowed inside!

Without question and laughing she stripped off. God she looked sexy.

As I poured the coffee she asked me:

What the fuck's going on? How the hell can you afford this place?

Calm down and I will explain.

I told Paula about my boss, Richard, how he came onto me and how I had decided to use him, although I knew he was also using me, to get what I wanted.

You lucky bitch!

I asked would you do the same?

Dead right I would. An apartment, money and a regular shag, fuck you must be in heaven. No more sad Saturday nights, giving shag for a curry.

I smiled at her as in a way she, my best friend, gave me her approval.

We finished our coffee and then as we ended our tour of the apartment we were in the bedroom, my bedroom.

It just happened, our breasts pressing together we hugged each other and then, kissed. Our tongues were like snakes in each other's mouths.

I felt her hand playing with my pusssy. I dropped to my knees and my tongue made contact with Paula's pussy. I had only kissed a girl once before I had enjoyed it, today I loved it. Paula tasted delicious. I came as I licked her wet pussy.

She then turned me until we were n the 69 position, her tongue was out of this world. I came again!

Paula stayed the night. We made love, only the way two women can do. Try it, a woman knows what a woman wants and you give it to each other.

It was seven thirty when Paula and I woke. Paula was between my legs blowing her hot breath into my pussy. I came quickly. While I loved Robert giving me oral sex nothing can beat a woman making oral love to a woman!

We showered together, taking time with the private parts of each other's bodies.

I dressed in a conservative business suit, white blouse the buttons of my jacket showed a nice amount of cleavage. Lace bra. A nice thong and thigh high stockings. I knew I would not see Richard until the evening, so what, I could still enjoy myself.

It was a good job Richard wasn't at work today I couldn't have coped! My pussy was leaking juice all day. A few members of staff commented how nice I looked, it was mostly the men, as they looked down at my cleavage. I also got a few bitchy looks from some of the other girls.

The day passed, I felt confident and well, sexy!

I got back to the apartment just after six. As I walked through to the bedroom I was already starting to remove my clothes, the phone rang, I threw my skirt onto the bed I walked through to the lounge.

Hello,

Hi there how are?

Oh Richard I'm just fine and missing you.

How long have you been in?

Five minutes, I was just getting undressed when you rang.

Are you naked?

Yes, well not quite, you disturbed me, I still have my stockings on.

What I'm actually ringing for is to let you know I am bringing a client with me tonight, we will finish our meeting over dinner then we will be on our own. I want you to wear "the Saturday Dress" and you can keep the stocking as well. The caterers will arrive at seven thirty. W we will get there about quarter past eight, dinner at nine.

Richard, that dress, it's well, it's rather revealing!

I know that's why I want you to wear it, it should, unless he's queer, distract him enough to sign the deal.

With that he hung up.

I looked at my watch it was now a quarter to seven. I rushed through to the bathroom

And started the shower, removing my stockings I was in, washed and drying myself off just after seven.

As I sat there, naked, doing my hair I heard the intercom buzz, seven fifteen, who the hell was this? I didn't have a bathrobe so I wrapped myself in a big bath towel and went to answer the intercom.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.