My Future - Cover

My Future

Copyright© 2003 by ANTACID

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I decided to use my youthful charms with my slob of a boss to further my social standing and future employment prospects. Read my story, actually based on fact.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   True Story  

I left college at 18; I had my "A" level and a business administration qualification. I felt I was fortunate, the first job I applied for I got! I found out later, much later, it was because the boss, the person who interviewed me, was, basically a dirty old man.

My basic duties were telephone switchboard and reception duties, but the boss, Mr Coleman, made every excuse he could to have me in his office and make suggestive comments.

I decided, after several weeks, that if he wanted to be a pervert it was going to cost him.

I went out with my friends most weekends and intent on having a good time I often ended up letting some young stud treat me to an Indian or Chinese meal and then allowed him to fuck me. I thought if my boss wanted to get into my panties it would cost him a lot.

I started my ploy shortly after my nineteenth birthday, I was still stuck in the same boring job and decided to make my move, and Mr "C" had become more open over my first year of employment, even making sexual suggestions.

I had, for a while been thinking about moving out of my parent's house, cost of accommodation prevented me from doing so, my salary was prohibitive.

Mr "C" called me into his office one Monday morning now was the time. He was waffling over some file he couldn't find and was starting to blame me about its misplacement. I sat there listening to his rambling and then decided to start. As he ranted on about the file I slowly spread my legs open and then closed them again, I watched his reaction, I did it several times. Each time my legs were open he stalled on his ranting. I took the bull by the horn, standing up I asked him if he had finished! He smiled and said yes, don't let it happen again, I turned and left his office.

It was Thursday before he spoke to me again. He leant over my reception desk and asked what I was doing at the weekend? I told him I would be out with my mates at the local nightspots. He invited me to a function at his house, Saturday night, he was quick to mention there would be several more employees there; it was his annual "invite the staff" party. I accepted.

I arrived at his home around eight, it was seven thirty for eight, I didn't want to be early.

I had dressed in a short mini dress, thigh high stockings and nothing else. Mr C greeted me at the door, his eyes nearly popped out of his head! My nipples were quite clearly showing through the top of my dress and the length of my dress showed off my legs to perfection.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.