Candi Takes A Bath

by Sweet Candi

Copyright© 2003 by Sweet Candi

Erotica Sex Story: This is a "bath fantasy" story featuring masturbation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Masturbation   .

Like most Mondays, this one started out quite well. Up at 6:00 am to get the kids off to school and my husband off to work. Just making lunches for my crew is a job in itself. My kitchen counter looks like a production line, as I get their sandwiches, drinks and snacks packed away. My boys are able to get themselves ready and out the door, but my daughter, who is only 6, needs a little more help. Finally, by 8:00 am, I am surrounded by nothing but peace and quiet.

Don't get me wrong, I adore my family and enjoy spending time with my husband and my children, but this weekend had been a very busy one and I was glad to finally get a little time to myself.

I turn on my computer to read my email and go through the motions like I do every Monday morning. This morning though, my heart wasn't into it.

All weekend I had thought about you and how much I wanted, NEEDED, to feel your strong arms around me, holding me close to your warm body. I needed to feel your strength and your weakness, combined, as they both make up the person I know as you.

I carry those thoughts with me as I decide to take a break from my online activities, and take a hot bath. I gather all I need for my bath and turn on the water. Making it as hot as I can stand it, I pour in some bubble bath and baby oil, and untie my heavy pink bath robe that you bought me this past Christmas.

I am wearing nothing underneath, and when the cool air of the bathroom assaults my warm skin, my nipples immediately become hard and erect. I catch a glimpse of myself in the bathroom vanity and smile at how hard my nipples are. I run my hands over my smooth skin, stopping just to lightly pinch the nipples, watching them get even harder under my touch.

A small moan escapes my lips and my eyes close, oblivious even to the sound of the running water. The bathroom fills with the smells of the wild cherry bubble bath and I am reminded of the filling tub, which is now close to spilling over. I snap back to reality and turn the faucets off, laughing at myself in the process.

I let a little water out of the tub, as its almost filled to the brim, and stop when I think its low enough not to spill over when I get inside.

I gingerly put one foot in the tub. Damn that's hot! After giving my skin time to adjust to the heat of the water, I place my other foot in the tub. After a few moments, I begin to lower myself into the hot water, inch by inch, watching my submerged skin begin to redden as it hits the water. Once I am sitting in the tub and the water is covering the lower half of my body, I lay back and relish in the heat and weightlessness that the water brings.

I have always enjoyed taking baths, really hot baths, and take them most nights before bed. It not only assures that my body is as clean as possible, but it is also relaxing and helps me to sleep afterwards.

I take my body sponge and squirt a little body wash onto it. Then, I slowly wash myself, starting with my arms, then my torso, then my legs. I have avoided washing my pussy until now, because it usually takes the longest so I save it for last.

I squirt a little more body wash onto the sponge, and holding the wall for support, I stand up in the tub. I put one foot up on the edge of the bath, spreading my pussy lips open for easier access. With the sponge in hand, I start washing my breasts, again marveling at how fast my nipples harden, and how erect they are.

Then, I trace a line down between my breasts to my stomach, and finally down to my pussy. Just the mere IDEA of touching myself makes me hot, and wet. I run the sponge over the small triangle of hair that I keep well trimmed, and finally down the smooth shaven slit. The sponge barely touches my erect clit, and yet I feel as if I had been playing for hours. I was SO ready to cum.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.