Mate Swapping - A First Experience - Cover

Mate Swapping - A First Experience

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Phil and Pam have been married about four years when they meet a new couple, Sam and Lauren. One evening they become very good friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Phil and Pam had just had a sexy young Indian couple, Kavita and her husband Mahesh over for an evening of dinner and relaxation swapping mates in a joint fuck session. The foursome had hit it off great from the first and Phil had "fallen in lust" with Kavita, one of the sexiest women he'd ever met and a very sexy and sensual Indian babe. He and Kavita had readily paired off and Phil had finally gotten his cock buried inside Kavita's horny pussy and fucked her to orgasm.

While Phil had been drilling Kavita's cunt, her husband Mahesh had Phil's wife, Pam, to himself over on the other couch and he'd gone to work with her just as quickly. Mahesh found himself so horny and so aroused in the knowledge that he was going to be able to fuck a sexy white woman like Pam that he was afraid he wouldn't be able to last very long once he finally got his cock stuffed fully inside Pam's hot young pussy. He didn't care. He'd give it his best shot and if he came early, he'd just eat her pussy and get her to suck his cock until he was hard again and "reloaded" for round #2.

Pam loved being with the atractive and very sexy Mahesh. Like Phil, she'd never had much opportunity to be around folks from India, much less to fuck an Indian man. She found Mahesh very sexy and she was growing rapidly very wet as she contemplated this sexy well-built man getting her naked and giving her the full benefit of his hard dick. As Mahesh began foreplay with her, Pam loved the sensual and very confident feel of his hands playing over her tits and he quickly coaxed her out of her top, her bra and then she found herself completely naked as she'd started helping him shed his clothes and get naked with her.

Mahesh had taken a few seconds to watch Phil and Kavita begin their sexual play together out the corner of his eye. Like Phil, he wanted Pam to feel she was the only woman of his interest for the evening. But he also wanted to see how hot Phil would be with his sexy wife as she finally got to realize her dream of having a sex session with a hot white man. Mahesh loved how sexy and aggressive Phil appeared to be in his approaches to Kavita and he knew that his horny wife was in for a royal fuck. She'd confided to him on their way over that she was very horny and that she was already wet in anticipation of getting her tits sucked and her pussy fucked by a hot American man. Having convinced himself that Kavita was going to have fun (and Phil too he felt sure), Mahesh turned his full attentions on Pam. She was a sexy beauty. He couldn't believe how sexy she looked and he quickly began to feel how sexy and hot she was as he closed his hands over her full rounded tits and began to fondle them through her clothes. In no time, he had Pam's top and bra off and shortly after that he had her naked from the waist down as well. That was when Mahesh realized how hard his cock had become and how impatient he knew he was to fuck Pam. He could hardly wait he was so hot to bury his cock inside a tight wet white woman's pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.