Mate Swapping - A First Experience - Cover

Mate Swapping - A First Experience

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Phil and Pam have been married about four years when they meet a new couple, Sam and Lauren. One evening they become very good friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Just a few weeks after Phil and Pam sharing their mate swapping experience with Sam and Lauren, they decided to take another bold step in new sexual adventures. Phil knew his company had a young Indian man (from the nation of India) named Mahesh who was coming to their plant to visit and observe the way the handled their production process for about two months. Phil had been told that his wife, Kavita, was coming along with him and Phil wondered if he and Pam might be able to arrange a mate swapping evening with this young Indian couple as well. Phil had long wanted to have sexual experiences with women from different cultures and he knew that Pam would be open to suck a fuck experience as well.

Phil gave Mahesh and his wife Kavita a few days to get used to the area where they were staying during their visit before he made the offer for them to come over to his and Pam's house for an evening. He'd noticed that Mahesh was a very good looking Indian man and one day when he'd seen him with his wife, Kavita, Phil felt that telltale sign of his cock hardening in his pants as he contemplated the possibility of swapping with Mahesh and having an opportunity to fuck Kavita for an evening. Phil could'nt wait to see if he could bring his sexual fantasy about fucking a sexy Indian woman into a hot lusty reality.

Just as the evening had started with Sam and Lauren, Phil opened the door when the doorbell rang and there stood Mahesh and Kavita with a bottle of wine to augment their beverages for the dinner that Pam had prepared.

"Hi, Mahesh, welcome to our humble home and I assume this is your gorgeous wife, Kavita?" Phil said as he opened the door wide and ushered the Indian couple into the living room. Pam came in from the kitchen where she'd been putting that last touches on their pre-dinner refreshments and she noticed that Phil was already hotly eyeing the sexy woman that Mahesh was married to. Pam had gotten used to Phil's wide tastes in women and sexual adventures as long as she had the possibility of a new sexual partner at the same time. She loved how sexy Mahesh looked with his dark hair and the coloring of his skin. She'd really never known any Indians and she thought to herself that Kavita was a very sexy looking woman, very exotic and hot. She knew if she looked at Phil, he'd probably already have a hard cock busting against the front of his pants.

Phil loved how hot Kavita looked. She was wearing a sexy white blouse that didn't quite reach to the waistline of the nicely fitting pair of pants she had on. The bottom of her top was loose and he found himself wishing he could slide his hand up under it and fondle her sexy breasts. Kavita's tits had to be nicely full C-cups in size because he could clearly see the shape and cup design of her bra through the material of her white top. And Kavita had a nicely full rounded ass that was trim and yet very sexy on her trim figure.

After dinner, the two couples sat on chairs and the couch and Phil crossed his legs to sort of try to cover up the rather obvious bulge of his hard engorged cock that would otherwise have been totally obvious. At one point in their dinner, Phil had noticed that Kavita's nipples were pressing hard out against the cups of her bra and they were very obviously aroused under her top. He couldn't wait to see what her sexy nipples looked like bared.

The two couples sat around just making small talk and talking about where Mahesh and Kavita came from in India to try to break the ice with the visiting couple and make them feel more at home while they not only were in the U.S. but while they were there in Phil and Pam's house for the evening. Phil couldn't help but give Kavita sexy seductive smiles as he talked to her and her husband and at the same time was catching himself envisioning Kavita totally naked and begining to get turned on from his caresses and his kisses all over her sexy womanly body.

"Well, Mahesh, I know you and Kavita have enjoyed your stay here in our city so far. And I know from talking to you at work that you and Kavita seem to be a very sexy and very outgoing young couple. Pam and I wanted to invite you over tonight because we'd like to make your trip and your two month stay here in the U.S. as wide-sweeping as we can. Pam and I would like to know if you two have ever had the experience of swapping your mate with another couple and spent the evening having sex with that different partner?"

Having said that, Phil found himself holding his breath as he waited for either Mahesh or Kavita to give a response. He glanced out the corner of his eye and saw Pam waiting anxiously for their response as well.

Mahesh was the first to speak: "Wow, Phil, I'm so glad you were bold enough to break the ice on this subject and bring it out in the open. Yes, Kavita and I have had several mate-swapping evenings in Indian with other Indian couples but one of our longtime fantasies has been to experience sex with a white couple. We'd really love to swap off with you two tonight and find out what it's like to fuck and play with a white sex partner."

Pam jumped in and said, "Whew, Mahesh, I'm so glad to hear that. I know Phil told me when he heard you guys were coming here that he hoped maybe you'd be interested in swapping sometime. I have to tell you, Mahesh, that I've been sitting here imagining myself with you, and my pussy has been very wet and very horny from the second I first laid eyes on you tonight."

With that, Phil got up and motioned for Pam to swap places on the couch where Kavita and Mahesh had been sitting together. He and Pam had swapped partners with Sam and Lauren earlier but they'd only ended up fucking in the same room much later in the evening. She and Phil had said they wanted to have this foursome consummated in the same room so all four of them could vicariously enjoying watching their mate playing and fucking with the other person's partner.

Phil and Pam had bought two different couches and placed them in the family room so they'd be convenient for two couples swapping and enjoyed a "fuck foursome" there together where all the mates could see their other partner fucking or getting fucked. They hadn't had a chance to try that setup but tonight they hoped to.

Pam got up and moved over onto the couch next to Mahesh as Kavita came across the room and sat down close to Phil. Phil loved the sight of the sexy Indian woman as she stood up and then walked to join him. He loved how her full C-cup sized breasts pressed out against her bra cups and the top she was wearing. Phil had never been with an Indian woman and he was anxious for this first experience as he figured Mahesh was probably excited about the prospect of finally being able to fuck a white American woman. Phil knew that Mahesh was in for quite a sexual treat and he hoped that Kavita would prove to be even hotter sexually than he imagined she might be.

As Kavita sat down next to Phil, he turned to face her, taking in the sexy darkness of her beautiful black hair and the duskiness of her skin and deep eyes. He let his eyes wander down over her chest, loving the fullness of her rounded breasts pressing out against her top. Tom reached over, allowing his left hand to gently touch the curve of Kavita's cheek. Looking straight into her eyes, Phil wanted to assess the hotness and sexuality of Kavita before he began any overtly sexual caresses or moves to begin their foreplay. Then, Phil allowed his hand to slide down from the sexy Indian woman's face, across her upper chest and he let it stop covering the mound of her right breast. Squeezing it firmly, Phil felt his cock growing very hard inside his pants as he knew he was very close to having his first sexual experience with a hot lusty Indian babe.

As Phil looked at Kavita and focused his actions and attentions on her exclusively, he could hear Pam and Mahesh getting comfortable on the other couch and beginning to whisper and start to play with each other as well. Phil would check out how he and Pam were getting along later but right now he wanted his Indian lover to feel that she was the very center of his world at that moment.

Phil then let his other hand wander up onto Kavita's full chest and he covered her left breast with his hand, enjoying the feel of having both his hands filled with her sexy tits. He couldn't wait to get this woman naked and see if she was as sexy as he'd heard Indian women tended to be.

Phil leaned forward, letting his lips meet Kavita's in a hot searching kiss as they began to pair off physically and emotionally with a mate other than their own for the evening. Phil could hardly stand the wait of foreplay, he was so hot to get his horny cock buried in Kavita's pussy and fuck her until they were both mutually worn out. He let both hands slip down to the loose bottom of her top and then he reached up under her top, letting his hands stop this time over the cups of her bra. Phil diddled the perky little points of her nipples and he loved knowing that she was already horny enough that her nipples both poked out like small rocks. For an instant, Phil looked over at Mahesh and Pam and saw that they were kissing passionately and Mahesh was already beginning to fondle and feel Pam up in preparation for getting her prepared and anxious to fuck him as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.