The Musician

by Katzmarek

Copyright© 2003 by Katzmarek

Erotica Sex Story: Larry is a session musician. Mai, his Chinese house keeper. Larry was lonely and frustrated. Perhaps Mai could help him?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Interracial   .

Larry was a musician. No, not some band hack playing for beers at a local bar but a highly sought-after session man. In a day in the Studio he could turn some mundane ballad into a potential hit, and get paid good money for it.

This meant travel, of course. Studio to studio Larry toted his three guitars and ancient Orange amplifier, putting a riff on here or a solo on there, for some emerging sensation. While they did the interviews, posed for the photographs or clowned around for a music video, he did the work.

Larry lived out of a suitcase for a week at a time, then went home to his house on the beach, fed his cats and did the shopping. He was grateful for the privacy it gave him. Unlike the stars who lived behind security fences and had armed guards following them around, no-one knew or cared who he was.

The only drawback was his family life, or lack of it. Now in his forties he had married four times but none had lasted more than a couple of years. His constant travelling and lack of fame had been too much pressure.

Generally he enjoyed being his own person. Always something of a loner he never was much of a mixer and, frankly, he thought most of the people in the music industry were too far up themselves to bother with.

Mostly it was, listen to the tapes, do the gig, and slip back home to hang out on the deck overlooking the ocean. He didn't even play much when he was home. It was his work best left at the office.

Once a week a little Chinese woman, Mai, would come in to clean his house. She was in her late twenties, about 5 foot nothing, long black hair, she always tied back, slim. With the baggy smock she always wore, Larry could not tell much about her figure.

Lately he had began to have fantasies about her. He sometimes imagined himself fucking her or having her blow him.

He began to speculate about what her ass would look like naked or whether she had any tits. He imagined two small cones and a little girlish butt, rather like a teenager's.

Something about Asian women he thought. All shy and compliant and willing to please, at least in his fantasies they were and that was all that mattered.

He thought about propositioning her but worried that she'd freak, call the cops, or have six brothers come over and beat the crap out of him. So he ogled when he thought she wasn't watching, tried to peer down the neck of her smock when she stooped, and later beat himself silly in the privacy of his bedroom.

One Thursday, after a few beers, he decided to throw caution to the winds. He was sitting watching TV when Mai entered to do the dusting.

"Mai", he called, "how would you like to earn another $200?"

"Larry?" She replied uncertainly, "what do you want me to do?"

"Would you like to come into my bedroom for a little while?"

"What for Larry? I just did in there."

"Well I wonder if you would like to... play with me for a bit."

Larry was instantly intrigued by the little game. He rubbed his thigh in anticipation of her answer.

"Oh no", she said giggling, "I can't do that", suddenly catching his drift, "I'm married... I'm a good girl."

"$200?" he said, "just for a little relief?"

"No I don't do that. You're a good man Larry, you can't ask me that."

Larry felt emboldened. She had not run screaming from the room, nor threatened him with the law.

"Okay", he said, "How about a little look then. $200 to see your body, no touching."

"No, that is for my husband."

"$300 then, I won't do anything, I promise." Larry couldn't help grinning at her discomfort.

"That's silly," she replied, "so much money just to see me?" she grinned, clearly flattered. "Why?", she asked.

"Because... I think you are cute." he answered.

"Oh Larry," she said, "That is a very nice thing you say. But Asian girl... they have no... chest. Not like European women, they are... out here." She indicated with her hands about a 44DD bust.

"I like you the way you are", Larry said, "chest or no chest."

"Larry", she considered, "you are a nice man, but you don't have any lady. That's not fair, a nice man like you should have his own lady. And you are so rich; many nice girls would want to be with you."

"Too much travelling", Larry replied, "Most ladies don't want to be left alone all the time."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.