Tom's Mating Service - Cover

Tom's Mating Service

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Tom has a unique career - he hires out to get women pregnant who want to have a baby. And he's done it now more than 200 times.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Chapter 1

I've got an unusual line of work -- I impregnate women who want to have a baby but aren't willing to settle for the artificial insemination method or that sort of thing. It's quite an interesting and a very rewarding profession I've undertaken and I'd love to tell you about my experiences. There are several reasons why I've found myself in this line of work: for one thing, I can get a hardon at the mere thought of fucking a woman's pussy or just seeing a sexy woman, dressed or totally naked. Another reason is because I've apparently got quite a high sperm count. Given the right circumstances, I've almost never failed in getting a woman pregnant after we've fucked. Almost never. There've been a couple of times that the "Tom method" did not result in a baby but I think my insemination was the "last ditch effort" and we were dealing with insurmountable obstacles to conception. So, now after having actually fucked over 200 different women who wanted me to give them a baby, I've "donated sperm" in the old fashioned way and given them the baby they wanted in almost every single one of them.

Would you like to know what work's like for a professional impregnator?? Well, I'd love to tell you. If you've got a few minutes, pull up a chair and I'll tell you about some of the hotter and more erotic experiences that I've had.

Being a "for hire" impregnator is a very interesting job. I have specific requirements that I demand in order for a woman or a couple to hire me to get the female pregnant. One of the things I insist on is that I get at least five sessions (in a 3-day period) with the woman (if that many are necessary) in order to get her "with child". If we get her pregnant with less, that's fine. I also insist that the woman has to do whatever I demand of her during the impregnation session. She's got to let me fuck her in whatever position I demand and I often insist that she give me a blowjob in advance of my mounting her to really get me fired up and ready to mate her.

One of the hottest jobs I ever got hired for was with Debbie and her husband. Debbie was a petite blonde, a very beautiful young woman and she and her husband wanted to have a family but her husband didn't seem to have what it took to knock her up. So, finally in desperation they managed to contact me and hired me to "do the job" for them. I'd shared all my personal information and previous impregnation history with them and the three of us finally decided on a weekend that I could travel to meet them and do our best to get Debbie pregnant with a baby.

When I met Debbie and her husband, Ron, at the restaurant where we'd agreed to meet, I found myself fighting the hardon I could feel growing in my pants the moment I laid eyes on my "customer" for that evening. Debbie has gorgeous shoulder length blonde hair, and she was rather petite in body, probably nicely rounded B-cup breasts, and a very trim shapely figure. She was wearing a nice dress and I couldn't tell that much about her body from the way it hung from her body. But I knew that soon enough that evening I'd get to see all of Debbie very much "up close and personal".

We made small talk and enjoyed sharing dinner together before we finally finished and paid the check before we moved on to the main purpose for out meeting. Ron and Debbie lived quite a way out of the city where we met for me to breed her, so they had reserved a hotel room in advance for her impregnation sessions. Just in case we needed it, Ron had gotten the room for two days and nights.

I let the two of them go on upstairs ahead of me and then after about 30 minutes, I went up to the room and let myself in with the duplicate room keycard. I had told Ron that he was more than welcome to participate in my session with Debbie but he was not to get in the way of how I'd orchestrated my fucks with her. When I stopped in the outer living room of the suite we were in, I carefully undressed and placed all my clothes and underwear on the couch near the bedroom door. As I anticipated what I'd find when I entered the bedroom where Debbie was waiting for me, my cock quickly began to thicken and was quickly a fully hard raging erection. I was ready and prepared to mate with Debbie, my sexy little blonde for the evening.

I'd told Ron that he could get undressed for our session or he could remained clothed if he wished. He wasn't really a player in the fuck session between me and Debbie so it didn't really matter. I just wanted him to be comfortable an unobtrusive in what would happen between me and his sexy little wife. I'd told Debbie that I wanted her to go out and buy a short baby doll nighty just for the express purpose of wearing it to seduce me and get me ready and horny to fuck her. I wanted her to go out of her way to ensure that she was very desirable and very hot to make me want to fuck her as much as I possibly could. I wasn't disapointed. When I turned the corner into the bedroom where Debbie was lying on the bed, she was sitting on the side of the king-sized bed, dressed in a gorgeous see-through white babydoll negligee. I could see the dark circles of her sexy nipples through the thin diaphanous material of her nighty but I could yet see her pussy the way she was sitting with her legs together.

Before Ron and Debbie had set a date to meet me for her impregnation, I'd ensured that they knew exactly the right time of the month for Debbie to be in her most fertile state. She'd calculated it just right so I knew that our chances for having one of her eggs ready for fertilization was present. That was important because while part of my requirements was to ensure my own sexual enjoyment and pleasure while I was servicing the female, I also wanted to give them the very highest chances of realizing the conception of a baby out of our fucks together.

I walked over to the side of the bed where Debbie sat, noticing that she seemed a bit nervous now that the moment of truth had arrived. I understood since even though we'd all discussed the details of her mating, she still was going to be totally intimate with a man who was not her husband or her lover. I did my best to ensure during our dinner together that I put Debbie at ease but now that she was nearly undressed and we were ready, I did what I could physically and emotionally to take the nervousness out of the situation. One thing I'd assured them was that while I made demands on them for what I wanted done, I wouldn't do anything to hurt or embarrass Debbie. This evening was her and Ron's and I wanted it to be super special for them. The baby which would hopefully be created would be theirs for the rest of their lives.

I noticed Ron sitting over in a large easy chair in the corner, dressed in only his boxer shorts. I knew most guys started out the session like that but it wouldn't take long before I'd have his cock out and be stroking himself as he watched me playing with his wife and then fucking her hotly.

My cock was jutting from my groin, totally hard and thick at about a 45 degree angle from between my thighs. I wanted Debbie to pay some attentions to my cock but first I reached out, gently placing my right hand over the curved mound of her left breast underneath the material of her thin nighty. Her nipple hardened under my touch and I reached down to her chin, cupping it and lifting her face so I could look into her eyes. I wanted to see how aroused and ready she was to mate with me. Her eyes were already showing the hotness of sexual desire and I was pleased to know that Debbie seemed to be rapidly approaching the time when she'd be more than ready for me to climb between her legs and spurt my baby-creating seed deep into her hot pussy.

I continued to caress and fondle Debbie's breasts and then I moved directly in front of her with my hard dick bobbing there from between my legs. "Suck my cock a little bit," I told Debbie and she reached out, taking the shaft of my cock in her right hand and stroked it up and down a few times before she leaned over, opening her lips and flicked her wet tongue out over the swollen crown of my cock.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, that's good, Debbie," I moaned as her hand slipped on down to my cum-filled nuts and rubbed them. That really made me fucking horny and Debbie didn't realized that she was fanning the hot sexy flames that were already burning deep inside my groin. As Debbie continued to take my cockhead in her mouth, I let my hand slip down off her tits, and in between her thighs, using my hand to spread them apart so I could reach her pussy. Just as I'd asked her to, Debbie had shaved her cunt the night before and my hand found nothing but soft baby smooth flesh as I slide it down, finding her clit and then the wetness of her bald pussy. I let my fingers slide further down over her pussy and then after getting them wet a bit in her juices, I slid one of my fingers up inside Debbie's tight hot cunt and start a slow gentle finger fuck of her horny cunt. I wanted Debbie hot to fucking trot by the time I slid inside her and this was rapidly bringing her to that point of arousal.

Debbie began to moan hotly as I slid my wet finger in and out of her pussy. I resisted the temptation to use two fingers inside her pussy. I wanted her to feel pretty tight and hot when I got my cock in her. After I'd gotten her nicely hot and wet from my caresses, I reached down, grabbing the hem of her nighty and pulled it up off of Debbie's body, making her totally naked for me. She was a gorgeous young woman in her late 20's and I helped her lie back on the bed as I leaned over, kissing and sucking on her hard aroused nipples as I ran my right hand through her soft sexy hair. Then, I climbed onto the bed on top of her, spreading her legs so I could get in position to mount Debbie, and I took my fingers, rubbing them up and down her wet pussy and then lubing the head of my hard erect cock.

"Are you ready for us to try to make a baby, Debbie?" I asked as I sat there on my knees, waiting for her to give me the "green light" to go ahead. She nodder her head, silently, and I moved on over top of her prone body, positioning the head of my full 8 inches of horny thick cock at the mouth of Debbie's waiting pussy. She seemed very aroused and ready for our fuck together. I looked down at her gorgeous breasts and her pretty sexy smile as I felt my cockhead touch her hot wet pussy lips and then I pushed my pelvis forward, and looked down between us, watching as my cockhead spread Debbie's tight pussy lips and slid inside her body. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned as she felt my cock begin penetrating her pussy and then I leaned down, kissing her soft moist lips as I steadily pressed my entire cock deep into her body.

As I penetrated Ron's wife, I looked over to see what he was doing and sure enough, he already had his cock out of his shorts and he was hotly stroking himself while he watched Debbie and me quickly getting it on. I looked back at Debbie as she realized I had all of my cock speared deeply inside her pussy and I leaned over, flicking my tongue over her left nipple as I reached underneath her ass, cupping the twin cheeks of her rear end and used it to help me leverage my cock in and out of her sexy young body. Debbie was obviously fairly sexually experienced because she quickly joined me in the rhythm of our fuck together. I was pleased that she was able to let herself enjoy the experience of fucking with a strange man, and I intended to make it as pleasurable a fuck for her as for me. Licking and caressing Debbie's rounded breasts, I began to really pound my hard thick cock in and out of her tight wet pussy. Debbie was loving the pounding I was giving her and I could see from noticed the cock Ron was stroking that I was at least two inches longer than he was. She seemed to love every single inch I shoved deeply inside her body.

After 10 minutes, Debbie shuddered as she felt her first climax explode in her groin but I wasn't even close to orgasm so I kept sliding my hot dick in and out of her horny pussy even as she felt her first orgasm. Then, about 20 minutes later, Debbie began to cum a second time and I quickly picked up the tempo of my thrusts to give her my first plentiful load of cum inside her fertile pussy. Knowing that my challenge was to impregnate Debbie made the fuck that much more arousing and hot for me. I began to really flash my hips back and forth, driving my hard thick cock deeply in and out of her tight pussy until I felt my nuts cut loose and I stopped moving inside her body, letting my semen spurt straight into the mouth of Debbie's womb.

I lay there on top of Debbie, my cock buried inside her as far as it could reach and knew that after we'd shared a shower together, Debbie and I would share Round Two and fill her pussy with a second load of my hot babycream.


Chapter 2

One of the hottest and one of my favorite impregnation jobs I agreed to perform was with a woman who you might never expect to engage the services of some man other than her husband to knock her up and get her pregnant with a baby. I had a great time with that one because I knew this woman was actually very desperate for the services I was willing to provide and I knew I could probably make demands on her that she'd agree with, even if only reluctantly. Her name was Jane and she was married to a man who was well known, very wealthy and who would never want anyone to know that his wife had been fucked, much less made "with child" by another man. Let's just say that he was the kind of man and in the kind of political and social positions that you'd know well if you lived in their area.

I wasn't sure exactly what the relative age difference was between Jane and her husband but I knew he was several years older than her and I figured Jane was either between her mid-30s or maybe her early 50's. Of couse, I didn't care. The details of what happened to Jane and her pregnancy once I'd fertilized her and knocked her up was totally no concern or interest of mine. I almost never did any follow-up with any of the women I impregnated and that was in keeping with the agreement that there were no legal, finanicial or other strings attached to my implanting my seed inside the woman's fertile pussy.

I stipulated when and where Jane and I would meet for our mating session. It was pretty well understand that we couldn't perform the act in her home because it was very likely that media or someone might observe me parking at her home and entering her house. So, she had to meet me secretly in a hotel in a nearby town. We established the time, the date and then I specified how Jane was to be dressed and how she was to conduct herself for me in order to meet my demands on my services.

Jane is the kind of woman who you never see looking anything than her best. And you get the impression when you're anywhere around her that she's really putting on a front that's anything but the "real her". So, finding that sort of personality and conduct in public nauseating, I determined in my own little way to make Jane do some things that I knew she probably would never do with her husband or under any other circumstances. Of course, I also know people well enough to know that you never know what they're really doing in the privacy of their own homes or their friends' homes when there's no one else around to see them. Yeah, Jane and her husband may have appeared to be the height of proper conduct and propriety in public but they may have been sexually depraved and kinky in private. I didn't know but I suspected that was not the case. We'd find out.

Jane's a medium heighth woman with a full head of pretty brunette hair and she's got at least C-cup sized breasts with a very shapely figure for a woman of her age. She's very pretty and really enhances her husband whenever she'd make a public gathering on his arm. I'd often fantasized about fucking Jane since the first time I'd become aware of her and seen what she looked like. I was flattered in a way when I got the first contact indicating that she wanted me to help her get pregnant with a baby.

Unlike a lot of the impregnation sessions I've enjoyed, this one was to be totally a secret from Jane's husband and he wasn't to know that he wasn't the father of this baby. Fine with me. But that also meant that it was only going to be Jane and whoever she wanted to be there with me when I fucked her. Fine with me, too.

The late afternoon of my appointment with Jane I showed up at the hotel room where she'd left a key for me at the front desk. I was amazed she'd been willing to actually leave a key there for me but I was pretty sure she would have registered under a bogus name to disguise her liaison with me. I had given her pretty explicit details on the atmosphere I wanted her to create for our get-together. When I walked into the bedroom of the hotel suite, Jane had fully complied and more. She was sitting in a chair in the corner of the hotel room, and there was a bottle of champagne cooling in a large iced container on the table nearby. I often enjoyed sharing a drink with one of my pregnancy clients and I thought that might add arousal and eroticism to my coupling with Jane. She was wearing a very snug, figure-emphasizing sheath dress -- just as I'd directed -- and from the looks of her figure underneath that dress, I was pretty sure I'd find just what I'd told her to wear for lingerie as well. My cock was already very hard as I'd come up to the hotel room and I felt it growing even more aroused in anticipation.

Jane stood and walked over to meet me, shaking my hand as I walked towards her as well.

"You're obviously Jane," I said, as though I didn't really know who she was quite well. I definitely wouldn't have had any problem knowing she was the woman I'd come to service. "And I understand you're interested in my helping you have a baby?" I asked as though I wasn't quite sure what we were meeting there secretly for.

"Yes, that's right," Jane answered, very matter of factly, as she stood there not quite sure what I exceted her to do next.

"Well, Jane, I don't know how this will affect your attitude and your desire to continue, but you know I asked you to dress for me in a certain fashion. I know who you are, Jane, and I know the sort of presence you give when you're out in public. Tonight, it's just you and me, Jane. And you want something from me that I know you're paying for well for. But, I want you to be an active part of this impregnation process, too. So, that's why I asked you to meet me here in private and to wear what I'm assuming you have," I said as I slowly walked around Jane as she stood there in front of me.

"What exactly did you have in mind for me to do with you, Tom, other than the obvious things that lead to a woman getting pregnant?? I'm OK with the idea of your fucking me as many times in one night or over a period of weeks or months as it takes to get me pregnant. I accept that. So, what else do you want from me tonight?" Jane asked as she visibly seemed nervous that I was going to make some scary demands of her.

"Jane, I want you to act like the slut I know you really are. I want you to seduce me, to make me want to bury my cock in your pussy and I want you to act like a hot sexy woman like you've probably never been with your own husband. I want you to suck my cock and I want you to act like the horny cock-hungry babe I know you are underneath all that appearance of propriety and high social uppityness. Understand?" I said. I then indicated to Jane that I expected her to get my clothes off sufficently for her to gain access to my cock so she could suck me and to do whatever it took to get me so hot I couldn't wait to fuck her. And I told her that I wanted her to strip off her clothes and act like the wanton hot sexy woman I knew she was inside her own mind.

I wasn't at all prepared for the response my words brought from Jane. I actually expected to have to almost coerce her into acting the slut like I wanted her to. Before I'd hardly finished talking, she dove into my crotch, quickly unfastening my pants and had them and my briefs fully down and off of my legs. I loved the view I got as she bent down in front of me. I loved the hot cleavage presented by her sexy rounded breasts in her dress, and I couldn't wait to see what type bra she'd worn to give me such a view of her nice tits. As soon as Jane had my pants and briefs off, she had my very hard engorged cock in her hand and she was stroking me up and down before she took the head of my hard thick cock in her mouth and began moving her hot wet mouth up and down over the swollen tip of my dick. I didn't know if Jane had ever sucked cock or not; that question was quickly resolved in my mind -- she'd obvoiusly sucked plenty of cock before that night.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.