Birthday Pleasure - Cover

Birthday Pleasure

by Dafafu

Copyright© 2003 by Dafafu

Incest Sex Story: On the eve of a young teenage girl's birthday, her mother goes overseas to take up her new appointment. The girl is sad and is comforted by her father by stimulating the voluptuous girl, and leading her to enjoy the pleasures of the flesh on her birthday.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

My father and I were at the airport to say farewell to my mother. The international company she works for is promoting her as manager of one of their overseas branches.

Mom told Dad, "Bob, please take good care of Honey (my nickname). She is beautiful and so young, almost 16 and needs parental care and love, but I won't be around. So please be extra nice to her... keep her happy."

Dad said, "Of course Beth, don't worry. I'll take good care of her and give her plenty of my love."

Then Mom told me, "Honey, I'm sorry I won't be around to celebrate your 16th birthday tomorrow."

I told her, "I understand Mom. Anyway, you have already given me so many nice presents."

Then Mom took me out of earshot of Dad and said, "Honey... your Dad is going to feel lonely without me. He is so used to being with me every night. He is only 45 and well built. And I'll tell you a secret... he is over-sexed! Don't let him look for women."

"Yes, I know Mom."

Mom continued, "Please keep your Dad company after school. Please obey him and do as he says and be a good daughter and do all you can to make him happy."

"Yes mom, I will. I will obey Dad and do as he says. I promise to do my best to give him happiness."

Then Mom whispered into my ears, "Honey, you are only 16 but you have a well developed voluptuous body. Look... your breasts are already so big, your waist so narrow and you have gorgeous thighs. Since you are my daughter, you must have inherited my lust for sex. But avoid men and boys darling. Let your Dad protect you from them and take good care of you."

Soon Mom left to board the plane.


As soon as we entered the house, I felt so sad about Mom going overseas that I started to cry sobbing, tears streaming down my cheeks.

My Dad quickly gathered me into his arms and started to comfort me. I put my arms around him and hugged him, crushing my body against his.

"Oh Daddy, I miss Mom, " I cried.

"Yes Honey, I know, but I'm here... your Daddy is here. I love you. I'll look after you. Let me comfort you."

So saying, Dad cupped my face to make me look up at him. Then he started kissing me all over my forehead for a while. Then his mouth descended to my full soft tender cheeks. As I kept crying, Dad kept kissing, licking and sucking gently my tear covered cheeks.

I kept sobbing and Dad kept kissing, licking and sucking my cheeks, his left hand holding my head so that he could kiss, lick and suck my cheeks properly. Then Dad started kissing, licking and sucking my chin. After a while his mouth took my full soft moist lower lip into his mouth and started sucking it gently. As he kept sucking my lower lip, his right hand descended and started caressing my ass cheeks through my short skirt

I suddenly realized that I was getting sexually aroused. Dad's caressing of my ass cheeks and his sucking of my cheeks and lower lip were stimulating my sexual urges! It also struck me that Dad knew what he was doing to me.

So, I stopped crying and pulled away from Dad.

"Come Honey, come into Dad's arms again. Let Dad comfort you some more... let Dad kiss, lick and suck away your tears."

"It's alright Dad. I'm okay now."


Later in the day, Dad went to town and came back with some dresses for me to wear on my birthday the following day, but he did not let me see them.

That evening after dinner while we were watching TV, a sad scene reminded me of Mom and I started to cry again.

Dad gathered me and sat me on his lap... straddling him, my short skirt riding up my thighs. I put my arms around Dad's neck and cried. Dad cupped my face and started to kiss, lick and suck gently my full tender wet cheeks, again and again, Now his right hand caressed my bare thighs, exposed by the short skirt having ridden higher up.

"Daddy, I miss Mom," I sobbed.

"Honey, I know, but Daddy is here. Daddy will comfort you and will soon make you feel nice... Just relax. Let Dad change your sad feeling to nice feeling."

Dad kept sucking my cheeks and lower lips as his hand caressed my upper thighs. As I kept sobbing, Dad kept sucking at my lips, alternating between my lower lip and upper lip. Dad's hand now caressed my inner thighs... caressed and caressed.

I was getting aroused sexually. I realized Dad was taking advantage of my crying to kiss, lick and suck my cheeks, to suck my lips and to fondle my thighs. So I tried to get up.

"No darling, let Daddy comfort you some more... let Dad kiss, lick and suck away your sadness and replace it with nice feeling."

I couldn't get up. His left hand was holding me down. His mouth continued to suck my cheeks and lips, but he did not kiss me on the mouth. His right hand kept caressing my bare inner thighs higher and higher.

I was very stimulated sexually. This is becoming sexual. I must stop Dad!

"Dad, please... I'm okay now."

"Honey, you are only beginning to be okay. Let Dad kiss and suck your cheeks and lips and caress your thighs for a few more minutes until there is no sadness but only thrilling feeling."

How am I to disobey Dad? I let Dad continue his sucking of my full moist lips. He sucked eagerly, lovingly and gently, his right hand kept fondling my sensitive bare inner thighs, stimulating me.

Sexually aroused, I moaned involuntarily, allowing Dad to open out my thighs some more and fondle my inner thighs close to my excited crotch. The sexual stimulation was indeed nice!

My sadness was gone! My cunt was twitching and convulsing with sexual desire! I knew that my cunt juices were flowing and wetting my panties.

For more than 20 minutes Dad stimulated me, fondling my thighs, sucking my cheeks and lips, and stirring up my sexual urges. My body writhed with pleasure and I was softly moaning, and not crying anymore.

It was getting too sexual... I knew it was not right... not right for a father to sexually stimulate his daughter... and not right for the daughter to enjoy the stimulation.

"Dad, I'm fully okay now, please stop dad... please, please Daddy."

Reluctantly Dad allowed me to get up from his lap. I could see a big bulge in the crotch area of his pants.

"Are you okay now honey? Has Dad driven away your sadness? And replaced it with nicer feeling?"

"Yes, thank you Daddy."

"You are welcome Honey. Anytime you feel comforting please come to Dad. I'll comfort you and make you feel very, very nice.'

Oh God! Dad is ever ready to arouse me sexually, his young daughter!


That night I got ready for bed. As usual I did not wear anything under my pajamas. It was thin soft silky pajamas, a bit too thin, I thought and a bit too small for my developed body. My big breasts pushed out against the pajama top so boldly that I had to leave the top buttons undone. My nipples made small tents against the thin cloth and were semi-visible and the cleavage was big, I switched off the lights and went to bed.

I couldn't sleep. My body was still feeling the sexual arousal. Twice today Dad had stimulated my body sexually, the second time more intensely and the arousal persisted even now.

Soon I heard a knock on my door.

"Yes Dad?"

"Honey, can Dad come in?" How can I say "No"?

"Yes Dad." I got up, switched on the light and opened the door. Dad came in, wearing only his thin soft pajama bottom. I could tell by the thinness of the cloth that he was not wearing anything underneath.

Dad's eyes rested for a while on my chest, on the cleavage, admiring the way my big breasts pushed out against the thin pajama top and split it open at he top, showing a good deal of my full breasts.

Smiling and with his eyes on my chest, Dad said, "You are well-built Honey... you have a lovely body."

"Thank you Dad." I said shyly.

"Are you still feeling sad?" I thought he was expecting me to say "yes" so that he can start hugging and stimulating me again.

"No Dad... I'm okay now."

Dad said, "That's good." I thought I had avoided being fondled and kissed.

But Dad continued, "Now let Dad kiss you goodnight, so that you'll feel nice and sleep soundly."

How can a daughter refuse her father when he says he wants to give a goodnight kiss? So I knew that I was in for another bout of sexual stimulation.

Dad did not kiss me straight away.

"Come, let me take you to your bed and kiss you goodnight. It will be nicer for you."

He took me to my bed and made me lie down on my back with my head resting on the pillow.

Dad knelt on the bed close to me and said, "Let Dad give you a very good goodnight kiss. Just relax Honey. Let Dad make you feel very, very nice." My eyes were pulled to the huge bulge in his crotch area, the bulge pushing out the thin pajama cloth.


Dad lowered his bare upper body over my chest, pressing against my big breasts. His mouth started kissing, licking and sucking my cheeks and lips for a while. The glint in his eyes showed that he was enjoying himself.

My sexual stimulation, which had been mildly subdued, now flared up more intensely. Dad was working up my sexual urges. Oh God, I must stop this!

"Daddy, enough daddy... goodnight daddy." I thought by saying "goodnight" he would be forced to stop.

"No Honey... let Daddy kiss you a bit more... let Daddy make it an enjoyable goodnight kiss."

Now he kissed me full on my mouth, gently forcing my mouth to open and pushing his long fat tongue inside.

I was so excited! Dad's hand started to caress my big breasts through the thin pajama cloth, gently tweaking my nipples through the thin cloth.

Oh God! My body was on fire, sexually.

Dad kept kneading my breasts, first one and then the other, rubbing my nipples to hardness while his mouth and tongue were doing wild things to my mouth.

"Oh Honey, you are to kiss goodnight!" he moaned into my mouth.

For a moment I lost control of myself; I kissed back at Dad, pushing my tongue again and again into his mouth and moaning pleasurably as he sucked on my tongue.

Taking this as encouragement, Dad kissed me more passionately and fondled my breasts more stimulatingly. : Honey I love to kiss you goodnight."

"Daddy... please stop daddy... it's enough of a goodnight kiss..." I pleaded, knowing this is wrong for a father and daughter to do. It was wrong for me to feel so nice.


"Soon Honey... soon. Now let Dad kiss you a bit more... please tell me the truth. Are you feeling nice?" Dad spoke into my mouth, his hand fondling my breasts.

"Yes... yes, very much so... but we mustn't do too much of this Dad..." I too spoke, panting into his mouth as our kisses continued, and as my body thrilled at the arousal dad was giving me.

"Well, if it's nice, we can do a lot more of this darling. Your Mom is away, and as a father I must take good care of you. I want to make you feel very, very nice... relax and enjoy yourself darling.

So Dad continued to kiss me, plunging his tongue in and out of my mouth, urging me to suck his tongue which I did, again and again. Dad kept fondling my breasts. Oh God, it did feel nice! I was enjoying myself!

My body was writhing in pleasure, my thighs opening out and quivering, my cunt juices flowing freely. "Daddyyyy... ahhhhhhhh... daddy... daddy..." On and on I moaned.

For more than 20 minutes Dad kept kissing me, fondling my breasts, stimulating my body sexually and making me moan involuntarily. Suddenly I realized that if I didn't stop this, Dad would probably keep this up for hours. His hand might even go my thighs and crotch and I might lose control of myself.

"Daddy... Please... I can't control... The feeling is too intense... PLEASE DADDY... PLEASE!!!"

Reluctantly Dad stopped and stood up. My God! There was a huge tent, and a very wet patch, in the crotch area of his pajama bottom. Dad was fully erect... was fully sexually aroused, and has been seeping pre-cum juice!!!

"Now, do you feel very, very nice darling?"

"Yes Dad, thank you. Goodnight Dad."

"Goodnight darling. Sleep tight and have sweet dreams. I love you Honey."

"I love you too Dad."

Dad switched off the lights and went to his room after closing my room door.

It was sweet sleep no doubt. Again and again I kept thinking or dreaming, which I wasn't sure, of Dad kissing, fondling and stimulating me. My cunt twitched and convulsed with sexual desires.


Next day, I did not go to school, as it was my birthday. I thought Dad might start kissing and fondling me, but he only concentrated on getting things ready for my birthday party that evening. I had invited some of my friends, boys and girls from school, and Dad had invited some of his men friends.

I wore the special dress that Dad had bought for me, and asked him for his approval. The dress was such that I couldn't wear a bra. However, I wore a thong that skimpily covered my loins and left my buttocks bare. The pink dress was short, ending above my mid-thigh and had a very wide, very low U-shaped neckline. The dress was thin, very thin, and made of elastic fabric so that it clung like a second skin to my well-developed shapely body displaying all my curves and emphasizing my "hot gorgeous body" (Daddy's description). The shortness of the dress exposed more than two-thirds of my "wondrous thighs" (Daddy's description). My 36DD bra-less breasts, firm and round, pushed outwards boldly, and the neckline, being very wide and very low, exposed a great deal of my "magnificent tits" (again Daddy's description). My nipples, semi-visible, made bold impressions against the thin skin like dress. The dress covered so little of my big breasts, that my breasts appeared to be bare!

It was a very cheerful party. We sang, cut my birthday cake, ate plenty of food and sang some more. Throughout the evening, I could see the boys and the men, especially Dad's men friends, feasting their eyes all over my body, especially my nearly totally exposed "magnificent tits", as Dad had described.

I overheard Dad's men friends talking about me among themselves.

One said, "She is the hottest 16 year old I've ever seen in my whole life!"

Another had said, "With that body she must be over-sexed!"

Yet another had said, "She looks so lusty... she must be insatiable in bed!"

Another said, "Bob is a lucky man to have such a sexy voluptuous daughter!"

I smiled to myself. They were such excellent compliments from 4 handsome well-built men.

Finally the party ended. Dad's men friends were the last to leave. They lingered behind, getting close to me and feasting their eyes all over by body, their eyes boldly looking at my bare thighs and resting most of the time on my nearly totally bare breasts. Eventually, reluctantly they left.

Dad cleared and cleaned up everything on his own, telling me that the birthday girl shouldn't be doing that sort of work that day.


"Thank you for the wonderful party. I love you Dad."

"You are most welcome Honey. You look gorgeous. My men friends were stunned by your beauty and by your sexy voluptuous body."

"Yes, I know. I overheard some of your friends talking about me. Their eyes were all over my body. They think I'm a sex-pot!"

"Well, they are absolutely correct!" said Dad with a cheeky smile.

"Oh Daddy," I said blushing and playfully pounded his chest with my fists.

Dad put his arms around my waist and pulled my body against his. "Let Dad give you a birthday kiss."

Well, why not. He has been a good Dad that day. Also, how can a daughter refuse a birthday kiss from her father?

I offered him my mouth. We kissed. As much as Dad kissed me I kissed back, exploring our mouths with our tongues and sucking at each other's tongue. Let Dad have a good kiss, I thought.

"Mmmmmmmm... thank you Dad for the nice birthday kiss," I said hoarsely into his mouth but he was more eager to kiss than to talk. Dad cupped my buttocks and caressed them through the skin-like dress.

My sexual arousal started again. Oh God! Every time Dad kisses me, it becomes so sexual. It's wrong!

I tried to pull away.

"No Honey, let's kiss a bit more. Is Daddy hurting you?'

"No... but..."

"Are you feeling nice like last night?"

"Yes... but I shouldn't... we shouldn't..."

"If it's nice then relax darling... Daddy too is feeling nice. Don't you want Daddy to feel nice on your birthday?"

"Yes... of course I want you to feel nice..." Oh God! How else could I have answered that?

Daddy's hand now pulled up the skin like dress at the back and started caressing and fondling my full round soft bare ass cheeks, kneading, squeezing and stimulating my sexual hunger.

I was very aroused sexually. My cunt juices were flowing. Dad's mouth and tongue worked wildly in my mouth. Involuntarily I sucked back at Dad. One of Dad's hands now caressed and fondled my skimpily covered breasts, cupping and squeezing them gently, and arousing my lust for fun.

I was losing control. "Daddyyyyy... ohhhh... dadddddyyyyyy..." I moaned as I squirmed against his body, unconsciously pressing my crotch against his.

"Do you feel nice darling? Is daddy making you feel very nice?'

"Yes... yes... "

Then I realized that this was wrong for a father and daughter to do. It's so sexual! Wrong for a father to stimulate his daughter sexually! Wrong for the daughter to encourage it and enjoy it.

"Please Daddy... let's stop this... PLEASE."

Dad eventually stopped and pulled down my dress at the back, but only after several more minutes, only after stirring me sexually to feverish pitch, and making me moan pleasurably, again and again, in between my requests to stop.

"Happy 16th birthday darling and many happy returns of the day. I love you Honey."

"Thank you, Dad. I love you too."


A bit later, before I was to go up to my room for the night, Dad gave me a packet and said, "Honey, this is another special present for you to wear and sleep tonight."

As I took the packet, he said, "You are already 16 and you should wear this type of night dress. It will suit your hot sexy body."

"Oh Dad, how nice of you to buy me so many presents."

"Well, Daddy is happy to give you... you are my daughter. Will you wear it tonight?"

"Yes Dad. I'll wear it."

Dad continued, "Wear only what's in the packet and nothing else, remember nothing else?"

"Yes Dad."

"Promise?"

"Yes Dad, I promise."

"Good. Now go on to your room. Dad will drop in later to say goodnight." Luckily he had said, "say" goodnight and not "kiss" goodnight, I thought.

I went to my room, had a good bath and opened the packet Dad had given me. There were 3 items: a tiny bra, a thong and a nightie.

I never knew such a bra existed. It consisted of two 1.5" circular cloth pieces covering my two nipples and aureoles and held by strings. All else of my big firm 36DD breasts, what Dad had called "magnificent tits", were left bare!

The thong too was a tiny one, all strings except for a 4" long and 1" wide cloth covering inadequately my vaginal slit. I looked at myself in the mirror. Oh God! I looked practically NAKED! But I must say it was a "hot gorgeous body" as Dad had said.

I put on the nightie. It was a short nightie, coming down to just cover my buttocks and loins and leaving bare my "wondrous thighs" as Dad had described them. It was sheer, very sheer, practically transparent and open all the way in front but held in place by a loose sash around the waist. This only emphasized my shapely body; my big, practically bare breasts splitting open the nightie at the chest so much that both my big breasts were left uncovered by the nightie. My breasts were naked and bare - except for the nipples and aureoles!

I looked at myself in the mirror. I must say I did look as Dad's men friends had remarked "hottest 16 year old", "over-sexed" and "lusty".

I realized it was wrong for me, a daughter, to wear like this for her father. But I can't now back away from wearing it. I'd already promised dad that I would wear this.

Probably Dad just wants to see my "gorgeous body." Thank God, he had only said that he would come and "say" good night and not "kiss" goodnight, I thought.


After a few minutes, there was a knock on the door.

"Honey, can Dad come in now?"

"Yes Dad, please come in."

Dad came in. He was wearing a silk nightgown tied at the waist, as it had no buttons down the front. It was split at the chest exposing his bare broad chest. I wondered whether he was wearing any brief under the gown.

Dad's eyes roamed happily all over my body that was very much exposed, my nakedness so visible through the transparent nightie and my bare breasts so boldly staring at him.

"Honey, you look voluptuous... you are only 16 but you are so well- built... your body is so gorgeous... you look so hot, so over-sexed and so lusty."

My goodness, they were the words his men friends had used! But compliments, I supposed.

So I had to say, "Thank you Dad, that's very, very sweet of you to say hat... I hope I am what you say." I blushed.

"I'm sure Honey you are all that and much more. You and I, father and daughter, will prove all that!"

I wondered what Dad meant by that, but I daren't ask him to explain. So before Dad would start something, I said, "Thank you for everything today Dad. I didn't miss Mom so much because you have been so good to me... goodnight Dad, see you tomorrow." I thought that would send him away.

"Oh Honey, it has been an important birthday... you are 16... it won't be complete if Dad doesn't give you special birthday presents."

"But Dad, you have already given me so many presents."

"No darling, this time I'm not going to give you things but feelings. Dad wants to give you special feelings as birthday presents. Let's start with goodnight kissing."

Oh God! There it is! He's going to stimulate me by hugging, kissing and fondling my body. I was still aroused by the earlier kissing and fondling.

Now I'm so skimpily dressed. In fact, I'm practically naked! If Dad kissed and fondled me I may not be able to control my sexual desires. Oh god, I must stop this!

"Dad, please Dad, you've already given me nice feelings earlier by kissing me... that's enough Dad."

"Why Honey? Have I said or done anything wrong? Have I hurt you? Are you angry with me? Is that why you refuse to kiss Dad?"

"Oh Dad, I'm NOT angry. How can I be, I love you so much... but it's just that... just that..." I couldn't say it.

"Just what, Honey? Please tell dad."


"It's just that... well, when you hug and kiss me, I..."

"Does that hurt you, Honey? Is Daddy rough with you?"

"No Daddy... it's just the opposite... it feels nice... too nice... my body gets worked up... I get very, very..."

"You get very what, darling?"

"I get very... very aroused Dad." I must tell him, I thought, so he would stop this.

"Honey, do you mean you get aroused sexually?"

"Yes Dad... but I shouldn't, should I?"

"Oh Honey, you had me worried for a while. Getting aroused sexually is not wrong darling. You are 16 years old and you have a hot, over-sexed, lusty body and the sexual arousal is a natural consequence of your body's in-built sexual cravings for fun, darling. Your body needs this stimulation. So you must let your father stimulate your body sexually."

"But Dad, it's wrong for you to sexually stimulate me because you are my father and I'm your daughter."

"Darling, you mustn't feel guilty like that. What is important is whether you enjoy the sexual stimulation. If you enjoy it then it's not wrong. Tell me truthfully, have you been enjoying the sexual stimulation that Dad has been giving you?"

"Yes Dad... I've been enjoying it, but..."

"No 'but' darling. I'm your father and I love you. Feeding, clothing and educating you alone is not enough. I must also do my duty to make you enjoy yourself."

"But Dad... this is sexual enjoyment"

"Honey, don't you see, you are 16 and hot for sex? That your body needs sexual enjoyment? Also, when you enjoy yourself, I too enjoy myself. Just as your body needs fun, so does mine. Do you want to deny your Dad some enjoyment?"

"Of course not Dad, but..."

"There, again your 'but'. Your Mom is not here to give me fun, and Dad is lonely and sad too. Luckily you are here... you are so much more sexy and voluptuous than your mom... would you refuse to comfort Daddy?"

"No..."

"Then can you give dad goodnight kisses?"

I just kept quiet this time. He knew he was winning.

Dad continued, "I promise to make you very happy tonight. PLEASE DARLING... PLEASE... I BEG YOU... I BEG YOU... I BEG YOU."

Dad had me. "Oh Dad, you make it very difficult for me to say 'no'."

"Then say 'yes'. Let Dad give you a good time tonight." Shyly, I nodded agreement.


Dad said, "Come, let's go to my bedroom. The king-size special bed will be very good for you and me to celebrate your 16th birthday night. The special mattress will give you special thrill when I give you my special love which will be my special birthday presents to you tonight."

I thought I knew about his special present. It must be sexual stimulation for me by hugging, kissing and fondling my body. But Dad had used the plural noun and had said special presents. How many? What can they be?

Dad took my hand, and after switching off my room light, walked me towards his bedroom. Holding my hand he walked backwards so that he could look at my body, so naked and so visible through the transparent nightie, and my breasts totally uncovered by the nightie. Thank God for the tiny cloth over my nipples!

As I walked, my big breasts, bare except for the nipples, kept jiggling gently. Dad kept looking at them and commenting every few seconds.

"Lovely tits, Honey!" "Thank you Dad."

"Gorgeous tits, Honey! "Thank you Dad."

"Big and firm tits, Honey!" "Thank you Dad."

"Delicious tits, Honey!" "Thank you Dad."

"I love your tits, Honey!" "THANK YOU DAD!"

I just kept smiling at Dad and saying 'thank you Dad each time. The compliments pleased me. But should a father say these things about his daughter's tits, even if they are true?

Once inside the bedroom, Dad took off his nightgown. I was shocked by what he was wearing! It was perhaps a man's version of a thong. Strings holding a narrow piece of thin cloth. That's all! All else of him were naked. The narrow piece of cloth lay atop his manhood, covering it inadequately; most of his semi-erect manhood and both his big balls were completely exposed!

"DAD... you are NAKED!!!!!!"

Dad smiled at me. "Do I look ugly?"

"No, not ugly..."

"Then how do I look Honey?"

"You look great... a hunk of a man."

"Do you like daddy's body?"

"Yes."

"How much? How much do you like Daddy's body?"

"If I ever wanted a lover, I'll choose one with a body like yours." I blushed.

"Why Honey?"

"Because you're really well-built Dad." I blushed again.

"Well-built for what darling?"

"Well-built for sex Daddy." I blushed some more.

Drawing my attention to his partially covered manhood, he asked, "Is Daddy big enough?"

"I've never seen a naked man Daddy. But yes, you do look very big... I never knew a manhood can be so big."

"Oh Honey it will get much bigger than this when it gets aroused."

"Do you like Daddy's cock?"

I just blushed. How do you answer that?

"So you don't like Daddy's cock?"

"No Dad, I didn't say that."

"Then do I take it that you like daddy's cock?" What a question for a father to ask his daughter!

Blushing, I nodded. I was getting aroused already.

"Can I also take it that you like Daddy's cock VERY MUCH?"

Blushing some more, I nodded. My cunt was throbbing with all this talk.


"Come Honey, let's have fun kissing."

"Daddy, since we are father and daughter, do you thing we should be naked when we hug and kiss?"

"No darling, I'm not naked and you are not naked. Let's say we are skimpily dressed, very skimpy, I know, but it will be fun darling."

"OH Dad... it might get too sexual if we hug and kiss dressed so nakedly. I'll probably get too aroused sexually."

"Don't let that worry your little head darling. If you get too aroused sexually, then remember that your father is doing a very good job of pleasuring your hot body."

"Oh Daddy..." I blushed.

Dad continued, "Tonight, to celebrate your 16th birthday I want to give you plenty of pleasure, as much as you can take. That's my special present"

I knew that there was no way I could stop Dad from stimulating me sexually by hugging, kissing and fondling my body. I just lowered my eyes surrendering. My eyes fell on Dad's crotch area. His manhood was now longer and thicker, and was so much more exposed because it was lifting up the narrow cloth atop it. Oh God! Dad is very aroused!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.