Putting Friendship to the Test - Cover

Putting Friendship to the Test

Copyright© 2003 by HedbangerSA

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two young friends enjoy one's mother. They face other "tests" when they arrive at college.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   School  

We slept late the morning after the fraternity party, and after lunch we got into a touch football game behind the dorm. Then we walked over to Jessica's dorm hoping to see her again so we could make sure she knew that we were the guys who saved her. We figured we could say that we were worried about her, which would sound great, too. We waited around for almost an hour but had no luck, and since we didn't know her last name we gave up. There were probably about a hundred Jessicas at the dorm.

The next day we walked up to the Student Health Center to get enrolled and to turn in our forms to prove we'd had all our shots. Then we went over and picked up course catalogs so we could figure out our schedules for the first semester. I was feeling a little homesick, and was hoping that once classes started it would be better. At least my dick was recovering; I could almost walk normally again.

When we got back to the room we read the class catalogs for a while and then I decided to call home to tell my folks I was okay. Ronnie had talked to his parents earlier, so he headed down to try to meet some girls before dinner. It was another beautiful afternoon and there were lots of kids out on the lawn throwing Frisbees and sunning themselves.

It felt good to talk to my parents again, which was weird because I hardly ever talked to them when I lived at home. I told them what classes I was planning to take and promised my mom that I was being careful.

When I went downstairs I didn't see Ronnie anywhere, but as I walked across the lobby I heard someone yelling my name. I looked around, and spotted Susie Venable, a cute girl from my high school class sitting with some other girls over on these orange naugahide sofas they had along one wall. I walked over.

"Hi, Susie. I didn't know you were going to State," I said. Susie was a nice girl, but really smart. I figured she'd be at some fancy private school somewhere. I checked out the other three girls she was with. One of them was on the fat side, but the other two were okay. One was a tall brunette with great legs and the other a really perky-looking redhead with a nice smile and big tits and no bra under her tee shirt. Susie was okay herself, with nice shoulder-length blonde hair and a tight little body. She was really into gymnastics all the way through high school. She was wearing a little sleeveless top that left her stomach showing and a matching pair of pink shorts.

"Yeah. It's great, isn't it?" Susie said, sounding a little nervous. "Austin, these are some girls from my floor; we're on four north."

It turned out that the fat girl was Susie's roommate, and the other two lived next door. The leggy one was named Brittany and the one with the tits was Vicki. Susie asked me to sit down after the introductions and when I perched on the couch next to her she grabbed my arm and pulled me closer.

"Austin was on the baseball team in high school. You said your boyfriend played baseball, right Vicki?" Susie said to the redhead, who nodded. Vicki and Brittany were both smiling at me, and had scooted toward me on the couch a little leaving the fat girl, Brenda, on the far end.

We talked about our summers and what classes we were going to register for and other dumb stuff for a few minutes, and the whole time Susie was hanging onto my arm like she was afraid I'd run away.

"Are you eating in the cafeteria, Austin?" Brittany asked. I shrugged.

"I guess we'll have to eventually, but I just can't bear it my first week here. Vicki and I are going out; I've got a car and we heard there's a great Tex-Mex place not far from here. Do you want to come?" she asked.

Susie gave me a little tug on the arm, and was frowning.

"Thanks Brittany, but I really came down to look for my roommate. You remember Ronnie Randall, don't you Susie?" I said, starting to get confused.

"Ronnie's here, too?" Susie said, with a smile that looked forced. She started gripping my arm even harder. "Hey, Austin. Why don't we go up to my room for a while? You know, we could catch up on old times."

She stood up, and pulled me to my feet too.

"You don't mind, do you Brenda?" Susie said to the fat girl, who shook her head. The next thing I knew we were on our way to the elevators. Safely inside, I confronted Susie.

"What gives? What was all that back there with Vicki and Brittany?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Susie replied, trying to seem relaxed.

"I mean we hardly knew each other in high school, and you for sure never sat around holding my arm like that," I said. Right away I knew it was a mistake. Susie's lips started to quiver and big tears welled up in her eyes, which were a really neat color of green, now that I looked at them.

"I know. You were great for playing along, Austin. Everything is horrible here so far; they put me in a room with Brenda, of all people - well, you saw her! And I don't know anyone and all the girls are so snotty. I've never felt so lonely in my whole life! Vicki and Brittany are really popular and they've got great clothes and everything. And then I saw you, and I figured if I could get a cute guy up to my room the first week I'd impress everyone," she said between sobs.

I liked the part about being cute. "So I'm kind of a decoy?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess. Do you hate me?" Susie said, as the elevators opened on her floor and we got off.

"No, that's okay. It might work for me, too. You're pretty cute yourself," I said.

Susie took me by the arm again for the benefit of the girls standing around in the little lobby, smiling and trying to look really coy as we headed toward her room, which turned out to be exactly like ours but decorated differently. There were two desks and two twin beds.

"This is my side," she said, pointing to the left. Brenda's side was neater, and she had a pretty nice TV. I sat on the edge of Susie's bed while she turned her stereo on and put a classical music CD in. She listened for a moment, then turned it up.

"I want it loud enough for everyone to hear," she explained, then sat next to me on the bed and folded her hands in her lap. I nodded, then looked around the room again.

"Sorry I jumped on you in the elevator, Susie. I know exactly how you feel. At least I have Ronnie with me, but it's still scary. I want to be on my own and I guess college will be fine once I get used to it, but for now it feels a little like the Twilight Zone or something. This dorm sure doesn't feel like home yet," I said, and it felt good to admit it to someone. Susie smiled at me and her eyes got a little teary again.

"Austin, that's so sweet. I feel the same way. It hadn't even occurred to me to be nervous since I've never had any trouble making friends, but then I got here and it was pretty overwhelming. I felt like I'd lost my whole family and been adopted by strangers all of a sudden. But now we each have another friend here," she said.

I nodded, and smiled back at her. Susie was even cuter than I remembered her being. Her hair was longer than when I saw her last, and she was wearing some makeup. I could smell her perfume, and it occurred to me that it was weird to be sitting here with Susie on her bed.

"So, how long do we have to stay in here? I don't want Ronnie to think I got lost or something," I said.

"Maybe a half hour. I think that'd be long enough," she said. "Is that okay?"

"I guess. Long enough for what?"

"You know, silly. To do it," she said, grinning.

I sucked in a quick breath, my poor battered dick recoiling at the thought.

"I don't know, Susie. You're really hot, that's not it, it's just that I'm still sore from the last time and..." I said, shifting on the bed a little.

"I didn't mean for real, Austin. I just want Brittany and Vicki to think we did it," Susie said, staring at me. "You just had sex?" she asked.

"Well, yeah. A couple of days ago, right before I came up here but it can take a while to heal up."

"With who?"

Oh shit. Now I'd messed up. Susie knew practically every girl I knew, and she probably knew I wasn't screwing any of them. I needed to think fast.

"Um, it isn't anyone you know. It's one of the waitresses down at Cooties, where I worked. Sarah," I said, naming the hot blonde who sort of said she'd fuck me. Susie thought about that.

"Most of those girls are older," she said, seeming impressed.

"So are you and Sarah like in love?"

This was even worse! The last thing I needed was to have some made-up steady girlfriend back home!

"No! She's just someone Ronnie and I had sex with for..." I stopped. Now I'd really fucked this up. Susie giggled.

"Wow! You and Ronnie were both doing this chick? That's kinky!" she said. Since Susie seemed impressed, I nodded. Maybe this wasn't so bad. Plus Susie had moved a little closer to me on the bed.

"You know, I was thinking. Maybe it would be better if we play around a little, Austin. Brenda might walk in, and we want to be convincing, right?" she said, putting her hand on my leg. Despite the pounding it had taken, my dick was starting to respond. Susie was pretty hot, and she had those huge green eyes and I'd always liked petite girls. I put my hand on her bare thigh, and it was really firm and smooth. I started to stroke Susie's leg and she leaned closer, panting a little.

"I had no idea that you're so experienced, Austin. I really haven't done much. I'm not a virgin, though. Not technically," she said, looking up at me and biting her plump lower lip.

"Not technically?" I asked, glancing down the front of Susie's shirt. She had a little pink bra on, and it looked like you could poke an eye out on the perky, firm tits under it. I slid my hand up her thigh until my little finger was under the leg of her shorts.

"I was having some problems so my doctor had to break my hymen. So I'm not technically a virgin anymore," Susie said, staring at the growing bulge in my shorts.

She was really breathing hard now. I wasn't listening to what she was saying that closely, because I was trying to work my little finger into the front of Susie's panties. It was pretty aggressive, but hell, she was the one who wanted her friends to think I was fucking her.

I had my finger on Susie's pussy now, and the hair felt really soft, and wet. She spread her legs some more to make room for me, which I figured was a good sign. So I leaned over and kissed her.

She smelled great, and her lips were moist and pouty, especially the bottom one. When I stuck my tongue into Susie's mouth it tasted like peppermint and her little tongue just kind of wiggled against mine. I gave up on trying to get another finger into her panties through the leg hole of her shorts, and decided to go for her tits.

I slid my hand up onto Susie's shirt and squeezed her left boob, and it felt even better than it looked. The bra was really flimsy with no wires or anything so it slid around on the tit as I rubbed through her shirt.

Susie was making little whimpering noises as I kissed her, and all of a sudden she pulled away and whipped her shirt up over her head and tossed it. Even better, she tugged the bra up under her armpits revealing the most beautiful set of tits I'd ever seen.

"Oh god, Susie. You've got great tits," I said. The nipples were pale and puffy and they pointed proudly at the ceiling. I pulled my shirt off, too.

"You really think so? As good as Sarah's?" she asked.

"Shit, yes! Well, hers are bigger and rounder, but yours are so... firm looking." I reached out and grabbed hold of the left one again. When I squeezed it Susie winced a little.

"They're kind of sensitive, Austin," she said, but didn't seem mad.

I stroked around the aureole and tugged on her nipple with my thumb and index finger, and Susie started whimpering again. All the while I'd been leaning in, and when my mouth was only a couple of inches from her other tit she stuck her chest out and put her hand on the back of my head. So I popped the other nipple into my mouth and started running my lips around on the pointy little peak of her boob. The skin was soft but the tit felt rubbery, so different from Janice's.

As I sucked the one nipple and rubbed the other one Susie really started to light up. Her little ass was squirming around on the bed and the whimpering had turned into a full-blown moan. Meanwhile, my attention was riveted on the crotch of her shorts, and I was studying the buttons trying to figure out how hard they'd be to get loose.

I pulled my head up and looked into Susie's big green eyes.

"You're really hot, Susie, and doing this is getting me kind of juiced up," I said.

She nodded. "Me too, really juiced up. What kind of stuff do you do with Sarah?" she asked.

"Well, everything. But a lot of oral stuff," I said, still breathing hard.

"Really? You go down on her? It might be neat to do some of that," Susie said, eyes wide.

That was all the encouragement I needed. I dropped to my knees beside the bed and started wrestling the buttons loose on her shorts. Three of them looked like enough; I shimmied the shorts down off her hips and Susie rose up enough to get them to her knees, where they dropped to the floor all by themselves.

"Thank you, lord!" I mumbled softly.

I was staring at the cutest little pair of white thong panties ever and Susie had a tiny waist and slim hips, with a deep golden tan everywhere except her tits and a little triangle at her crotch that didn't line up perfectly with her thong.

The front of her panties had a small red heart on them with a little arrow through it, and I could tell that they were already soaking wet.

"How do you want me, Austin? I haven't done this much; should I lay down?" Susie asked.

"Yeah, that'd be good," I said.

I climbed onto the bed with her, my face over her mound, and then slid the panties off. Susie had the cutest little pussy, with a small swirl of fine blonde hair low on her mons that looked like it had never been trimmed.

As I shoved her legs apart, Susie's smell hit me. Different from Janice's, but still wonderful. Not as strong, and more delicate. I'd never done this before, but I'd watched Ronnie do it. I drew her thighs up and wrapped my arms around them, and then slid my mouth over her whole pussy, my tongue lapping from side to side.

She was already oozing and the taste was fantastic, like nothing else in the world. I felt like I had electricity running through my body as I pushed her legs back further and stuck my tongue into Susie as far as it would go.

She let out a yelp and for a minute I thought I hurt her, but she grabbed my head and held me in place.

"Oh, god Austin! That's so great! Don't stop, please!" she shouted, and then started making this noise like she was baying at the moon.

There were girls hanging out in the hallway when we got here, and there was no question they were hearing this. Hell, Susie's windows were open and it was only the fourth floor; the whole Frisbee gang outside had to be listening.

I decided I couldn't worry about that. I had a mouthful of eighteen-year-old high school classmate pussy and I wasn't giving it up for anything. Susie's labia were getting all red and swollen and the juice was flowing out of her faster than I could lick it up.

I moved up higher and rubbed her pussy near the top and the hard little nub of her clit popped out. I took it between my lips and stroked it with the tip of my tongue. Susie's howl went up another octave and her mouth dropped open all the way, her head lashing back and forth on the bed. She was wiggling her hips like crazy and her little golden tummy fluttered up and down every time she sucked in a breath.

"Oh, god... I think... Ohhhhh!!" Susie yelled, as a gush of sweet juice hit my face.

I got a tighter grip on her thighs and kept working on her clit, to see how long I could make her thrash around like this; it was about the greatest thing I'd ever seen. Just as she seemed to be calming down another orgasm would hit her, and the wet spot on her bedspread got bigger. Finally she was just twitching a little, lying there squeezing her own tits, so I gave her pussy one last lick and pulled my head up.

"How was that, Susie?" I asked. She rolled her head to the side and looked at me, her eyes still all wild and excited.

"It was unbelievable, Austin. Thank you. Just give me a second to catch my breath," she said, panting.

I sat up and after a minute she pulled herself up next to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I stroked her head and held her against me, enjoying how warm she felt. Pretty soon she started tracing little circles on my chest with the tip of a finger.

"You want me to do you now, too?" she asked, looking up at me hesitantly.

"Do me?" I asked. It sounded good even if I didn't know what she meant.

"Suck your thing," she said.

I nodded enthusiastically, that sounded like one of the best ideas I'd heard in a long time. I unsnapped my shorts and struggled with my zipper, then kicked off my sandals and slid the shorts and briefs to my ankles. Susie rolled off the bed and positioned herself between my knees. I was stiff as a board; it looked like Janice hadn't done any serious damage to any vital systems.

Susie leaned closer, then reached out and wrapped her fingers most of the way around my cock.

"Man, you've got a big one Austin. You do, right? I haven't seen very many of them like this," she said softly. I nodded.

"Janice says it's fat, too," I said proudly.

"Who's Janice? I thought her name was Sarah?" Susie said, looking suspicious.

Shit, now I'd blown it. "She's the other one," I said, not knowing what else to say.

"You and Ronnie are doing TWO waitresses down at Cooties?" She asked, grinning.

"Yeah, two of them," I said, relieved that she bought it.

Susie moved her lips close to the head of my dick and tentatively stuck her tongue out and licked it.

"How do I do this, Austin? I want to do it right," she said.

I was feeling flushed, and loving the warmth of Susie's breath against my cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.