Ships Passing In Jamaica - Cover

Ships Passing In Jamaica

Copyright© 2003 by Carree Wilson

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - As Jamie Moore approached her 30th birthday she and her husband planned a special trip to New York to see her old college roomates and then fly off to Jamaica for a special birthday surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

"Come on Jamie, you have to be at the Airport at least a hour before your flight leaves and you'll be cutting it close." Randy said trying to rush his wife along.

"Randy, I'm going as fast as I can. Every time I turn around there's something else I forgot." Jamie replied.

"For God's sake, anything else you can buy when you get there. Your carry-on is full and your case is full. When I get there on Wednesday I can bring anything else you forgot." Randy said to appease her.

"OK, OK, OK. You're right, and I appreciate this so much. I haven't seen the girls in so long." She said to thank her husband.

Jamie was turning 30 this year and wanted to go someplace special. Randy had arranged for her to go to New York City and meet 2 of her college roommates and go to 2 shows before he arrived on Wednesday. He was going to join her and see the taping of Letterman show and then fly to Jamaica for a week there. Randy had rented a villa right on Negril Beach. It was hidden just below a high retaining wall where 3 island mansions stood. The beach could be seen from the highway, but there was no way to it, except through right of ways between the huge estate properties. The beach was public to the eye, but private to the villa. Randy had heard of it through a friend who owned property there and used his connection to get it for the week.

Jamie made her plane and was winging off to New York City on Monday morning. Her college friends Marilyn and Hannah met her for two shows and partied into the night in Manhattan bistros to celebrate her birthday.

Wednesday, after a day of shopping some of New York finer shops Jamie bid goodbye to her friends from college and went back to her hotel alone to wait for her husband Randy to arrive. At 3 o'clock she began to panic as the Letterman show began taking audience tickets at 4. If people were not there by that time, they gave away the seats as stand bys.

As it closed in on 3:30 she called Kennedy Airport and checked to see if he flight was on time, and it was. He HAD to be here soon.

The phone rang and Jamie's heart raced as she answered it.

"Randy! Tell me you are in the lobby waiting for me!" She shouted into the phone as she answered it.

"Well, not exactly." He answered.

"You know we're going to miss the taping of Letterman, and you have the tickets, so I can't even go." She said beginning to blow a fuse.

"I never had tickets for the show." He answered.

"RANDY, Don't fuck me around. Where are you?" she demanded.

"I'm helping deliver your birthday present." He said.

"All RIGHT Randy! Stop this. If you don't have tickets to Letterman and you're not exactly here, what's going on?" She said her voice cracking.

"Your present is right outside the door, right now. Happy Birthday, and I'll call you later. Bye Bye." He teased as he clicked off.

"RANDY! DON'T YOU HANG UP ON ME." She hollered, but it was too late.

"Son of a bitch, he stood me up. David Letterman himself better be on the other side of that door if he wants to make this up to me." She said as she went to the peephole. The peep was covered from the other side.

"OK Randy, I've had enough of surprises!!" she shouted as she flung the door of her room open.

There with a big shit-eating grin, in a long coat held open to show bows stuck on each breast and a bouquet between her legs, was Veronica! Twice before in Jamie's life she had bi-sexual affairs with Ronnie, a woman she had met and learned to love over the Internet. She had to make a solemn promise to Randy, her husband that she would never meet with her again. Randy understood their love for each other, but did not want an ongoing affair to hurt their marriage.

Randy knew how Jamie had pined for Ronnie of late. He had to admit that each of the previous times they were together it strengthened their bond. As much as she loved Ronnie, she knew her love of her life was Randy. Ronnie was a great distraction, a special treat, but also a woman that she truly loved and enjoyed.

Jamie was speechless as she looked at the sight of Ronnie nude except for he bows and flowers.

Ronnie's grin was from ear to ear.

They both stood speechless for a moment. Then Ronnie spoke.

"In Jamaica it will be warm enough for me to stand around in this outfit, but I'm freezing my ass off right now."

"Oh my God, come in! JAMAICA!! YOU'RE GOING TO JAMAICA WITH US?" She asked incredulously.

"NO, I'm going to Jamaica with YOU!" Ronnie told her.

The whole scenario finally fell together in Jamie's head as her eyes filled with tears and she embraced Ronnie tightly between her arms. She tried to speak but she was crying tears of joy too hard to make words. She just held onto Ronnie as if she might slip away.

As she cried she felt Ronnie's hands pulling down the zipper on her dress. Ronnie broke their embrace and, doing so, took the top of her dress with her, exposing Jamie's pretty breasts. Ronnie backed her to the bed and Jamie sat down with Ronnie laying over her, kissing her mouth, and sucking her tongue.

Ronnie rose up with Jamie's forearms and hands still in the sleeves of her dress, leaving her defenseless to Ronnie's attack on her nipples. She sucked and chewed on each nipple as they got longer and harder.

Jamie's moans complained of the hurt, but it was a good hurt. However, Ronnie finally let her up.

"To get the first present from me for your birthday, you will need the suit." Ronnie demanded.

"What suit?"

"Your birthday suit!!" Ronnie joyfully screamed at her.

Jamie stood and let the dress fall to leave her in just panties.

"How did Randy arrange this? Was it your idea or his?" she said as she hooked her thumbs in her underwear to yank them down. As she went to take her panties off her finger Ronnie grabbed them and rolled them into a ball and put them in Jamie's mouth.

"No talking until you get your first present." She said as she pushed Jamie back onto the bed, holding her down with her hands on the front of her shoulders.

She kissed down between her breasts as she took pressure off her shoulders and slid down her body, kissing her stomach, navel and leaving a wet trail over her abdomen. She kissed down until she came to a small patch of pubic hair, shaped almost like an exclamation point, right over her pussy.

"After I lick and devour this pussy, I plan on shaving it again, I like you smooth as a baby there." Ronnie told her emphatically.

"I grew that for Randy. He wanted the stripe for a change. It itched like hell coming in, but like I said he likes it." Jamie said with nervousness, knowing she was about to be eaten by her lover.

"Whose pussy is it now, though, Jamie? Randy isn't here. Isn't it my pussy to love and kiss, and lick, and finger?... and shave?" Ronnie asked.

"Oh God, YES! Take it. Make love to me, my baby! God, I've missed you so." Jamie said giving in to her emotions.

"I know we've barely said hello, but I need you right now Jamie. Open yourself to me!" Ronnie asked.

Jamie drew her knees up and hooked her hand behind the crook of her legs.

Ronnie could control herself no longer. She cupped Jamie's ass cheeks in her hand and dropped her face to Jamie's open slit. As her tongue combed the lips open, Jamie felt her first orgasm beginning to build deep within her womanhood. Randy truly had given her the best birthday gift he could have ever come up with.

Ronnie was possessed as he tried to get as much of her tongue inside Jamie, like it was a wet fat cock, except each stroke finished across her clit, driving Jamie to the brink early.

"Hzzzzzza Hzzzzza MY GOD!" Jamie blurted out as her first orgasm crept up and strangled her clit.

Jamie humped her face at Ronnie's diving tongue as she went over the top. As the hit and run orgasm passed she tried to settle her ass back to the bed but Ronnie's hands lifted her torso right up to her mouth and then she dipped her tongue lower to Jamie's asshole and bathed in the pussy juice from her mouth. After trying to stick her tongue in that hole she drew her mouth away until just he tip on her tongue wagged at Jamie's little wrinkle.

"My ass, my ass, you're tickling my asshole." Jamie yelled as she let her knees go from her arms grip and pulled herself from Ronnie's mouth.

Ronnie glared at Jamie as she grabbed one of her legs and turned her over and pushed at the middle of her back, forcing her down on the bed.

"When I've had enough to eat, I'LL DECIDE." Ronnie shouted at Jamie as she playfully slapped at her bottom cheek.

She twisted Jamie over to her back once again and pushed her legs up, re-opening her crotch. Jamie hooked her arms behind her knees once again as Ronnie filled her mouth with Jamie's butt hole. With one big lick she went across her perineum to her pussy lips and began to chew and stretch them, craning her neck. She held her butt cheeks in her hands as she fed herself Jamie's pussy lips. Jamie's back was half resting on the front of Ronnie's thighs. Ronnie had found her clit once again and the hands holding Jamie's butt halves inched their thumbs to her little hole.

Ronnie suctioned her lips in an O right over Jamie's clit and was seemingly trying to suck an orgasm from her. Jamie's breath suddenly came in short spurts as the sucking lips of her woman lover drew a second big orgasm from her.

Just as Jamie began to grunt her orgasm through her throat, Ronnie's long thin thumbs found her butt hole. As her mouth tortured Jamie's trembling clit, her two thumbs went deep inside her ass side by side.

The sound from Jamie's throat sounded deep pleasure as the spasm from her orgasm wouldn't end, but the look of her eyes showed the surprise of her anal violation.

Ronnie's eyes had been closed in the rapture of driving her lover crazy. As she opened them she saw Jamie's stomach muscles in spasm and her friends face red trying to get a breath of air. She gave up her clit and slid her thumbs from her bottom. She grabbed her left leg and began to turn Jamie to her side. As soon as her fleshy cheek came into view she cracked it hard with her hand.

"Arrggggghhhh, Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, Nnnnnnnnnn." Jamie exhaled her breath along with her orgasm as she quickly covered up her just slapped bottom. She squirmed from her lover.

"No, No, No! No more. I can't take any more." She exhaled breathlessly, "and NO SPANKING!" she said with a fire in her eyes.

Ronnie fell to her and took her mouth to hers for a deep kiss.

"I wasn't spanking a bad girl, I was trying to get you to breath. I didn't need you to pass out on me!! Oooo, but the sting of my hand on your cute ass went right to my pussy!" she said as she reached down and violently rubbed her bare slit.

Jamie's lips curled to a grin as the ecstasy of the past few minutes replayed in her head.

"You love me so good! How many more days do we have together?" Jamie asked.

"Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Jamaica. I leave on Monday and Randy joins you until you leave on Thursday." She answered.

"What happened to..." she started to question as the phone rang.

"That's probably the answer to all your questions right there." Ronnie answered.

"Hello!"

"Hi James, like your surprise?"

"Randy, I don't know what to say. You always said you'd never..."

"I know we decided to never let this happen again, and you have been so good about the fact that you miss her at times. I'm confident of my manhood, and I know you love me. But something came up with work and I could not get out of it. I was told to cancel these few days of my vacation or miss any chance of promotion. I couldn't bear to tell you, after I know how much you longed for this trip. If I just cancelled the Jamaican part, I didn't think you would just go to New York and come home without me. So, I needed a substitute lover, and could think of no one better. I knew it would make you happy and make a great present from me to you." Randy explained.

As Jamie and Randy said their goodbyes and gave each other phone kisses, Ronnie leaned to her ear and whispered some thing.

Upon hearing her, Jamie smiled and shook her head yes.

"Randy, I have one more request for you when you get to the villa."

"What's that?"

"Ronnie wants to know if you can fuck her and slam her from behind like a wild animal before she leaves on Monday? I don't have a problem with it."

"FUCK! Not that I didn't already have a constant hard- on thinking of you two getting it on, and my four days with you! Now I have THAT picture in my mind."

"I'm sorry, honey. Just try to keep that little fire hose rolled up until you get here. Save all that cum for me." Jamie told him smiling deviously

They finished their good byes and Jamie finally hung up. She smiled contently and it was obvious her mind was playing a coming attractions trailer in her mind.

"Jamie! Jamie! Ohhhh Jaaaaames!!" Ronnie yelled finally breaking the spell she was under.

Jamie turned her attention from the neverland of her mind and looked at Ronnie.

"I'm here," she smiled. "I was just basking in the fact I'm loved so much by two people."

"Let's go downstairs and have dinner and then come up and shower together and make our vacation plans for the week." Ronnie said.

"Just you and the shower may be all I can take." Jamie laughed as they both got dressed and then went arm and arm down the hallway and onto the elevator.

New York City was fun for the 2 as lovers because they needn't hide their affections on the street. Same sex couples were common everywhere in New York, holding hands, walking arm and arm, sharing a hug or a kiss. New York is certainly more permissive than Muncie Indiana, but the permissiveness was mostly that city dwellers were too busy to care, rather than assumed homosexual or bi-sexual acceptance. Jamie and Ronnie held hands, petted hands, ran their stockinged toes up each other's legs and fed each other tastes from their plates during their dinner. In New York the sight was neither odd, nor did anyone care.

By the time they got back to their rooms, dinner and a bottle of Windmill Blush shared between them, they were ready for play again.

The door clicked shut and Ronnie leaned against it.

"Just to say I Love You in person to you is worth this entire trip. I have a man who makes me deliriously happy at home now, but what we have is something special. He is a presenter at an out of town trade show this week, and I did tell him I was going away with a girl friend, so I didn't lie." Ronnie said.

"You didn't tell him that you asked my husband to fuck you like an animal, though." Jamie said, sobering the moment.

"I know, at the time it seemed what I wanted. But now, it's your husband cheating on you, right in front of your eyes with your permission, and me cheating on Ed and making me lie if he asked about another man on our trip." Ronnie sighed.

"Hey, at the time our horniness was screaming things in our ears. I didn't believe you asked, and I don't believe my lips said yes. We should keep our love between us. Don't get mad, but, I don't want my husband with you in that way." Jamie said, averting eye contact.

"No, and you shouldn't. I can't cheat on Ed either. What we have is bad enough. No, on second thought, I can't use the word bad with us. Our love is special and although not many would understand it, it's just between us. I think Randy really understands it, and that makes you lucky." Ronnie admitted, a tear coming to her eye.

Jamie walked over to the door where Ronnie stood and took her hands, kissing each one, then bringing each hand and their chins together she spoke directly to Ronnie's eyes.

"We haven't done anything wrong yet, and we won't. There will no cheating or man sharing. These few days are about our love and us. It's about what it means to us. I know it makes my love life with my man even hotter and stronger. I have love and passion for him and for you, but it all gets channeled to him when you aren't around."

Jamie's words were what Ronnie needed to hear. She parted her hands from their grasp and put them around held her tight. They shared a smile and a kiss, then Ronnie dropped her hand to Jamie's round bottom cheeks.

"Get your clothes off right now Missy. Someone here needs a shave and I'm thinking of doing it with my teeth!" she said glaring into Jamie's eyes.

"Ooooo, you'd have to tie me down for THAT shave and so far I don't have a problem with either." Jamie smiled back.

Ronnie was out of her clothes first and she began to head to the bath boudoir.

Jamie was just stepping out of her panties when she called out to her friend.

"Hey, wait a minute. Before you get in that shower I think I deserve dessert. I gave you an appetizer, remember?" she said suggestively to Ronnie.

"It'll be a lot fresher afterwards." She answered

"Maybe so, but I want to taste the cream that you made for me before, so set my table on the bed." She smiled.

Ronnie did an about face from the shower path and went to the bed and sat down. The look on her face was that of the innocent virgin on her wedding night.

"Now what do you want me to do?" Ronnie questioned innocently.

"Lie back, open your lips, I am going to make you scream." Jamie said with a smile on her face.

Ronnie laid back anticipating her lovers approach. Jamie came forward and placed her knees right in front of Veronica's bottom as she held back her legs. Jamie kneeled and fell over Ronnie, mashing her mouth to Ronnie's. Pressing her warm breasts to hers, she drove her tongue into her mouth.

"You know I'm reluctant in the past to really eat your pussy, because I consider it such a lesbian act. But, I am no lesbian, and neither are you. I just love you, and love every inch of you. I know that my tongue on your pussy is what you want to bring you to the brink. I will do that for you. Not fresh after a shower, but now with the juices you made for me. I love you and want to taste you. I tasted your pink that afternoon in Atlanta, but now I want to taste the real you." Jamie said as she began to slide down the willing body under her.

Ronnie was about to protest what Jamie started. She need not do anything she felt uncomfortable with. Before she could form the words, sharp hard teeth bit her nipple.

"Shhhh, I love you, let me do this." Jamie whispered as she slid lower and eventually to the floor with her face in Ronnie's fragrant vagina.

Ronnie's pussy was ready for this when she arrived 3 hours ago. All the time she made love to Jamie she longed to be taken the same way. During their teasing at dinner, she also longed for relief. Now her pussy was dewy with juices she shed for Jamie, and Jamie was licking them, driving her to orgasm almost immediately.

Jamie's tongue caused Ronnie to jump almost immediately, anticipating the trip wire her tongue was going to hit, again and again. Jamie licked and sucked methodically at the lips of the smooth pussy before her, holding them gently in her teeth, stretching them out as far she could without hurting her. Then using her fingers to part the freshly cleaned lips she dragged her tongue through the pink of the inside of Ronnie's pussy. Again and again she combed her tongue through the deep pink of her lovers slit. When she heard her catching her breath, she drew her tongue up through the slit once more to her clit. Jamie let her tongue dance on the protruding little button, over and over until Ronnie began to shudder beneath her.

"Jamie, Jamie, JAMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE." Ronnie yelled as she went over the top trying to dislodge the tongue that turned her electricity on. Jamie sliced her hands away from Ronnie's pussy up to the backs of her thighs as she rose from her knees and placed her weight on the backs of Ronnie's thighs, pinning her there while she teased and bit at her little clit.

Ronnie grunted trying to dislodge her friend, but she needed her strength for her orgasm as she gave up trying to move Jamie.

"AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHhhhhh!!! Oh my God Oh my God, O H M Y G O D D D D!!!!" She bellowed as orgasm swept over her and could no longer stand the titillation of her most sensitive spot. Finally she was able to move Jamie's tongue away from her. Ronnie's hands shot to her pussy as she caressed it, holding it to protect it from further assault, and to relish in how good it felt right now. Ronnie bounced on the bed like a fish fresh from the water, back and forth, forth and back, her hands holding herself. At one of her turns she caught sight of Jamie's face. It was smiling a smile of total satisfaction.

In a high squeaky voice Ronnie said, "Is it funny to watch me as my heart explodes; Oh my God, you did it, you did it. You tried to kill me with an orgasm!!"

Jamie started laughing uncontrollably as her lover continued to bounce on the bed. Within moments Ronnie joined Jamie in the laughter, as she felt so good she could not believe it.

Once Ronnie calmed down Jamie lay on the bed with her and they cuddled and spooned.

"I never thought you would ever "really" go at it like that, baby. You made me happy before, but that was the real thing. I thought I was going to explode." Ronnie told her.

"I wanted you to know how much I loved you. Now I think we should get in the shower before we both fall asleep here." Jamie said as she got up from the bed.

Ronnie reached out and pinched a finger full of her pubic sculpture.

"And, we have to get rid of this! I want to land my plane on a clean runway!"

"Everything else is shaved, that's just an exclamation point."

"Grow it back for your husband if you like, but for now and until I leave, that's my pussy."

Jamie smiled at her insistence and went to get her shave kit as Ronnie ran the water.

30 minutes later, minus one exclamation point shaped pubis and plus one giant fingered orgasm; Jamie was drying off her smoothly shaved body.

"Do you have any last minute things you have to get before the flight tomorrow?" Jamie asked.

"Just a big bottle of Lubriderm, that's all." Ronnie answered, "to put under our bathing suits."

"To put under our bathing suits?"

"Yes Jamie, I have special suits for us."

"I'm pretty picky about what I wear to the beach, I like to be comfortable. Show me what you picked out for me."

Ronnie went to her suitcase and drew out 4 plastic tubs, each about the size of a margarine container.

"Here you are, and they fit perfectly."

Jamie took one of the tubs and looked at it.

"Latex body paint? You're going to paint yourself to go to the beach?"

"No sweetie, YOU will be painting me, after I paint you." Ronnie said with a wicked smile.

"This is all we wear is paint! I don't think so."

"Randy said the beach is private, anyone who can see will be 100 yards or better away. At that distance you can't tell. Actually, if the paint job is good, you just can't tell."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.