Preview

Ships Passing In Jamaica

by Carree Wilson

Copyright© 2003 by Carree Wilson

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa, Romantic, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Squirting,

Erotica Sex Story: As Jamie Moore approached her 30th birthday she and her husband planned a special trip to New York to see her old college roomates and then fly off to Jamaica for a special birthday surprise.

Written in collaboration with Sig Grayson

The following story contains ADULT SITUATIONS. It deals with EXPLICIT SEX and SEXUAL SITUATIONS between two people who are in love. If you have no interest in stories of this nature, PLEASE LEAVE NOW.

Our Story TWO SHIPS PASSING IN COLORADO recieved many responses, asking for more with these two characters. We hope you enjoy the effort.


Jamie Moore, is an erotic story writer in her spare time from her job as a copywriter and account representative for one of the nations largest ad agencies. As she approached her 30th birthday she and her husband planned a special trip to New York to see her old college roomates and then fly off to Jamaica for a special birthday surprise.


[This story was submitted in one piece by the author. It has been divided into multiple chapters to provide compatibility with wider range of browsers, so chapter limits have no meanings. Storiesonline]

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.