Watching - Cover

Watching

Copyright© 2003 by Linda Jean

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story of how after a year of being married (faithfully) that I became tempted and began to have sex outside of my Marriage (with out my husband finding out).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

My pussy was still throbbing with lust and I was horny as hell. I guess I was more disappointed with myself for missing the couple and their friend. I decided to hurry and get out of there before I got caught and get back home so I could try out those lovely cucumbers. Sitting there relaxing and sort of daydreaming of today I glance at the walls on both sides of me, I then began to read all the nasty things put there by some very horny people. (I assume men or boys who went in there thinking that what they would write would get girls turned on and horny.) Some of the stuff was cute while other things are downright filthy and sick. Looking to my left and right I saw that the walls between the stalls had several man-made holes, just about level with my arms. Looking around, I also saw some holes near my knees.

In fact taking a good look, I could see many different places that someone had cut holes between the stalls. They were all about the size of the old silver dollar. How nice, I think, too bad there were no guys around, I stood and pulled my walking shorts up and as I reached for my panties I saw something move on the other side of the stall wall, I bent over to look through one and I saw two men, one man was standing and another man was sucking his dick.

Being so turned on, seeing this just made me even hotter.

I sat on the floor to watch. All of a sudden my concentration was broken when I heard a noise from the other stall wall, I looked over and I saw a Blackman's eye looking at me through one of the walls on that side.

I decided to forget about the man looking at me and I turned around to watch the two men I had first seen.

I squatted there peering through the hole at them and I had to masturbate. Masturbating myself like that, I knew that the other man was watching me through the hole on the wall behind me, knowing that the black stranger was watching me. Knowing that made me crazy as hell. I quickly felt a climax coming and I wanted the man behind me to know that I was coming. I start to get loud and speak out as if no one was around. "Oh fuck, Oh yes, Oh God I love it, It feels so fucking good." The more I say, the louder I get. "Oh FUCK, SHIT, I couldn't stand it, it was so fucking good, I'm comming, I'm comming, Oh shit I couldn't stop, I couldn't stop comming, oh FUCK IT WAS SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOD!"

I stood up and faced the man watching me. I stood there with my legs open and my hand working my hole and clit. Suddenly I felt something between my legs, I looked down and I saw a very long fat white cock.

Then all of a sudden there was another hard cock coming through another hole in the wall next to me. I reached down and took hold of them; I was in a serious dilemma.

I then saw that the Blackman had moved away from the hole and all of a sudden I saw this big fat black cock coming through the other stall wall, I wanted to touch it so I knelt down and I just had to touch it.

It had been so long since I had seen one that big, or that black, and longer since I had one like it in my mouth.

It had been so long and I had been true to my husband, I promised myself never to cheat on him, but I was so horny, and he was so big.

I closed my eyes and brought my fingers down to myself and began making love to that lovely cock with my mouth. I kept trying to fight my nature, I wanted this man's cock so bad, yet I couldn't, I pulled back and stopped. It was then that I saw yet another man's cock coming through another hole.

I have never been anywhere like this and with the walls so close it allowed me to touch two of them at a time, the fourth man was standing at the stall door and I guess in my hurry to pee I did not notice the hole in the door it self. The man on the door was the first to shoot his sperm, I held onto the black cock as I kept stroking the man at the door.

The black man was next then one of the other two

I did not want to let them go, I couldn't let them go, I began to clean off the cocks in the order that they came.

Finely another came and I relished the sperm as it passed my lips.

I know men and I know that they do not stay hard once they climax, I kept working there dicks until they began to shrink, the black man pulled back first then the man at the door, I gave my full attention to the last man as the other one began to shrink even though it was still sticking through the hole.

I kept working both as they shrank and finely pulled back. I heard them leave and I sat down on the seat rubbing my clit and hole like crazy this was the wildest thing I had done in a very, very long time. I heard them all leave and I knew that I was alone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.