Watching - Cover

Watching

Copyright© 2003 by Linda Jean

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a story of how after a year of being married (faithfully) that I became tempted and began to have sex outside of my Marriage (with out my husband finding out).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was a warm summer day in the mountain woods. I was taking a leisurely walk, just enjoying the day. After walking for what seemed like hours. I was a little tired and glad not to have run into any other people so I could see the animals at work and play. Dressed in walking shorts and a halter-top I was very comfortable. I heard a noise to my left I stopped to look; hoping it may be a deer or doe. I then realize it was another woman giggling.

Curiosity being what it is I wonder, why was she giggling? (I guess I have a little peeping tom in me.) Quietly I walked to the sound. I wanted to take a quick peek and I wanted to stay out of sight. Even if she (or they) did see, I could just say hi, stop and chat about the beauty of nature. As I get closer, however, I realize that the sounds I heard were much more than talking. In fact, I could tell it was lovers at play and having fun. In my mind I was curious as to what kind of fun. There were a lot of bushes and trees around, so it was no problem to approach them without being seen.

I finally saw them: They were standing up; the man had his back to a tree and his lover was in front of him, he was caressing her long hair with his hands while he was kissing her on the cheek. He was saying something to her and she giggled. After seeing them I thought I better leave, and just as I start to turn and walk, I saw him bring down his hand and lift up the back of her short skirt.

I then wanted to see just how far they might go out here in the open. I inched closer, because I wanted to hear what they were saying. (I'm so bad). I saw some bushes that would allow me to get closer to them without being seen.

Just as I got to the bush, I heard him say to her, "Oh, my little slut, you're not wearing any panties." She giggled and said, "I don't wear them when I'm with you." I could see him leaning against the tree she had her legs spread apart straddling one of his jean covered legs. He moved his hand to her front and way up under her skirt, by the way his arm was moving and the way she was moaning as they kissed left no doubt in my mind that he had his fingers working on and in her pussy.

I stood there, frozen to the spot, transfixed on both of their enjoyment. She reached down and was rubbing his swollen dick through his pants. He broke his hot kiss with her and started to kiss her chin and then going down. He kissed her neck and, moving farther down, the front of her blouse. She quickly brought up both hands and opens her buttons and undid her bra from the front. All the time he kept slowly kissing down her front. When he was even with her breasts he took one, then the other, in his mouth. Lovingly kissing and sucking them, paying a lot of attention to her nipples.

As I stood watching, my heart was pounding. I could feel every pulse of my heart pound through my body. Through my arms, my neck, my legs and toes, but most of all, I could feel the blood pulsing at the opening of my own pussy.

Standing there, I reached down and with my right hand, and I slowly raised the leg of my baggy brown walking shorts, reaching up inside of my panties to my now wet, pulsing pussy. I watched as she placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed him farther down her front. He knew what she wanted him to do, and so did I. I couldn't keep my eyes form being transfixed; I could feel her lust in my own soul. I had the same desire, oh, how I wish there was someone to put their mouth on me and my clit, to lick my opening, to gently suck on my sensitive, swollen clit.

He got on his knees and I watched as she with her right hand raised the front of her skirt and with her left hand guided his head down to her opening. As his lips touched her, she moaned out loud, and said, "That's it, suck on it. Make me feel good, baby." My fingers found my own clit and I rubbed it back and fourth. (I pictured my fingers to be his tongue.) She placed both of her hands on the top of his head and was held him close. I could see her moving her hips; I knew she loved every minute of it. Just as I knew I would if I was standing in front of him with his mouth against me. She was going faster with her hips and I could hear her telling him that she was going to cum. It was easy to see when she did, the way she pulled hard on his head and the look of total pleasure all over her face.

Yes it was easy to see; she was climaxing and doing it very hard. I had to climax myself; I was so fucking hot, I couldn't stand it. I took my hand from my pants leg and unfasten them, and let them fall to my feet; I then pulled my wet panties down around my knees. With my right hand I rubbed my clit. With my left, I slide two fingers in my very wet, hot and wanting hole. (I was glad no one could see me, I am sure I must have looked weird standing there with bent legs and both arms working myself between my legs.)

I watched as he got up from his knees and reached for a folded blanket. He spread it on the ground and they both knelt down and started kissing again. This time she unzipped his pants and pulled out his huge hard cock.

It had to be 8 inches to 9 inches long and, God, was it a fat one. Oh how I wished it were in my hands, and not hers. He had his hand back between her legs and I could see very clearly that he was ramming two, then three fingers in and out of her, My God; she was going crazy as I was with lust.

As I watched I could feel a climax coming on, and I know it was going to be a great one. I bite my lips to keep from crying out. I didn't want them to discover me and I didn't want them to hear me and stop. I wanted to see if she could take his big fat hard cock in her. It was all I could do not too shout out at him to shove it in her. I wish it was my hand and fingers fucking her hot pussy, I wished it was my mouth kissing her. I saw him un fasten his pants and drop them, once down She leaned forward and took him in her mouth.

He knelt there as she sucked on his cock. I watched as she went to take his cock in her mouth. At the same time, she reached down her own belly under her skirt and began to rub her clit in a circular motion. Moving my hips in unison, I wonder what it would be like to take such a cock in my mouth like that. Then I wonder how would it feel inside of my craving pussy. I watched as she stroked herself with one hand while the other she stroked his dick as she sucked him.

Oh, if only I could have snuck up to them and replace her fingers with my hand or better yet, my mouth. After a while he pulled away from her mouth and told her to turn around, that he wanted to fuck her doggy style. At that angle, it offers me a great view of him aiming his dick at shiny wet hole. I saw her holding her ass cheeks and I wondered just which hole he would choose to insert himself.

I saw it slowly disappear deep inside of her. (My God, she must have a cavern for an ass!) Thinking to myself, "OK, honey, rub your clit." I watched her move her hand underneath herself, so she could rub her clit while he was fucking her. I know that lovely double feeling of pleasure myself; I couldn't imagine the stretching feeling that she had with his cock in her ass like that, while at the same time the feeling of rubbing the clit at the same time. God, it had to be an incredible pain-pleasure thing. I could only imagine the wonderful feeling she was getting with both feelings going on.

As I watched, I saw him slamming into her fast and furious. He was breathing and moaning loud, she was on the verge of screaming in pleasure (I know that point very well). I was also having trouble keeping myself from screaming out. It was then that I saw the bush across from me move. I could see a man standing near a tree also watching them, and he was jacking off with his pants at his knees. Unlike myself staying hid, he was moving to them ever so slowly as he stroked his cock, I felt safe that he had not seen me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.