What's My Name?

by juanwildone

Copyright© 2003 by juanwildone

Erotica Sex Story: Jeff and Lynne are moving in. Jeff and Lynne are fooling around. Jeff and Lynne are getting it on. Oops - someone should have locked that door.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .


As a convicted comma-phobe, and grammar-beater I am indebted to a 'fisherwoman of writers' for editing expertise - thanks des

"Is that it?" Lynne called out from the garage.

"I think that's the last of the boxes. At least I didn't see any others." I walked into the kitchen to get a beer. Moving in has never been one of my favorite activities. But after way too much time spent in trying to maintain a long distance relationship, a timely job offer, and some creative house hunting had resulted in our moving in together -resulted in moving in together.

It was a first for my girlfriend, Lynne and me. Actually she's a lot more than my girlfriend. I guess this is as close to engaged as we're likely to get. We've talked about marriage and have come to the same basic conclusion - why spoil a great relationship.

Not that I was anxious about our living together. Well, maybe a little anxious since I'd never lived exclusively with just one girl while in a dedicated relationship. But I do love Lynne, and I can see us spending the rest of our lives together. So the practicality of living together, and the likelihood of much more frequent sex helped me overcome any trepidation I may have had.

With the last swallow of beer, I looked up to see Lynne smiling at me. She was sweaty and dirty. Her hair was half-tied-back, half-loose, and all too sexy. She was wearing a light cotton t-shirt over a sports bra and painted-on sport briefs that would have been illegal in many southern states. I'd been checking her out in those briefs all day long.

She knew well about my fixation on tight cotton fabric (OK, OK it's a fetish. I'm hooked on cotton - sue me!). Cotton has a way of presenting a woman's body that I deeply appreciate; easy moving breasts, erect nipples (actually any sign of nipples), ripped abs, a deep navel (I'm an 'innie' kind of guy), fine ass and my personal favorite, the 'camel-toe'. The sight of a woman's split cunt lips is absolutely mesmerizing to me. I can't believe the number of women who walk around sporting the 'toe' as if nothing could be more natural. Whether her lips are thick and bulging, or just a subtle vertical indentation, I can't help but look. Lynne knows this; she'll even point out a good one to me, and often turn my predilection to her advantage. She displayed her toe to me by tugging up on the waistband of her briefs.

Turning to get her own beer Lynne bent over very slowly giving me a great backside muffin view (alright, alright... you're probably thinking I have a perverted cunt fixation with all of this camel-toe and muffin stuff - well, I do) man, I was instantly horny. Lynne sauntered to the table and sat across from me, straddling the back of a chair. That straddle put it all on display - right there, front and center!

I smiled my best 'be careful I'm a free-lance sex maniac' smile. I grabbed another beer and turned to stand behind her. I knelt and began to massage her back and shoulders -sensuously. Her moans were more then enough encouragement. I shifted my hands to brush against the sides of her breasts. Citing the fact that it was "in the way," I peeled her t-shirt off.

I returned to massaging her back all the way down to her ass. Her head fell forward, and I worked her from back to front; butt to nipples and back again. I focused exclusively on her breasts and nipples, and her breathing changed. She adores having her nipples attended to, and I was determined to have them at attention. I told her I needed to inspect my work for quality and helped her out of her sport bra. I got a little rough on her tits - which she absolutely loves, pushing and pulling on her nipples.

I slid a hand under her waistband, stretching the material, as I tried to get a finger into her. She resisted me! She kept leaning forward so that I could not get a finger into her.

"You need to lift up!"

"No."

"You're not going to lift up?"

She shook her head.

"Are you saying that I need to take care of this myself?"

She nodded.

I lifted her out of her chair and was about to carry her into our new bedroom when I realized - no roommates would be bothering us. I sat her on the kitchen table instead, and gently pushed her back. When she started to get up, I restrained her and once again, pushed her down. The reality of our newfound privacy must have dawned on her. When her back hit the table, she raised her hips. I pulled her sport briefs down and ceremoniously dropped them on the floor.

I held her feet together and straightened her legs, holding them nearly vertical. I kissed and licked the back of her calves, knees, thighs and butt. I came close to, but avoided direct contact with, her juicy little muffin or her little starfish. Although, I did blow lightly on both of them - repeatedly.

One of my particular, or peculiar, joys in life is to have a woman beg for it in that whimpering voice of need, bordering on desperation. Lynne sometimes tries to resist begging for as long as possible... today she was quick to whimper.

I licked closer and closer to her slit. Her lips were swollen and slick. Her scent was magnificent, and I inhaled deeply enjoying its aphrodisiac-like quality. I s-l-o-w-l-y licked up one side of her slit and then s-l-o-w-l-y down the other. At the bottom, I pushed my tongue against her perineum a couple of times then reversed course, going up and down again.

She wiggled her hips around trying to compel me to make direct contact, but I had her calves firmly in hand - so I continued to torment her. Her whimpers became more voluble, and moans gave way to words. "Come on sweetie, quit torturing me." I slowly spread her legs apart. I licked between her lips and circled around her clit.

"No, up, over a little, no the other way, ohhh."

I lowered her legs and pushed her knees wide apart. I quit licking and looked up as I slowly inserted my index finger into her.

"Ohhhhhh, go back to licking. C'mon Jeffery lick it. Lick it for me and I'll lick it for you real, real good." She was trying to bargain, but the need in her eyes was unmistakable - I had her right where I wanted her.

I could have fingered her to orgasm, I could've licked her to orgasm, I'm pretty sure at this point, I could have fucked her to orgasm - but I didn't. Instead I hooked my finger up and stroked the inside of her cunt. I matched the motion of my inside finger with my left hand as I pressed down on her mons from above.

Lynne started to shake pretty good so I returned to a slow methodical lick of her now very erect and exposed clit. She panted and spasmed. I decided to send her over the edge. I sucked her clit into my mouth and tongue-twacked her. Think of a clit like a boxing speed bag being knocked back and forth by a boxer. That's what my tongue was doing to her clit. You could never do this early in an oral session, way too much stimulation. But once she was close to cumming -whoa baby!

Now] if I'm in a nasty mood, I'll often stop and start at this stage until she's either frantically begging me or cussing me out. It's how I got her to try anal sex once - only once. She didn't actually complain about getting plugged in the butt, but I could tell she wasn't into it either.

I soldiered on with her clit until she came with an ear-pounding scream.

When she was finally able to focus on me again, I smiled and let go of her legs. "Come on woman. We got more work to do." And I turned away and walked quickly out of the room. A very loud "You bastard!" followed me through the door. Man, I was nearly in hysterics. You see, Lynne really likes (actually she usually insists on it) to be fucked after a clitoral orgasm. A clittie pop gets her so revved up that she needs the old salami - right now! However, if I can delay her gratification, she'll] just get hornier by the minute. If I could keep her unfulfilled until later tonight then I would be in for one hot wild weekend.

"You think you're so smart. I know what you're doing. You think because I'm all hot and bothered that I'll be your little sex slut tonight." She was trying to tough it out. She didn't stand a chance.

"Honey, I know you'll be my little sex slut tonight. And do you know what makes it even better? The fact that you know it too."]

She glared at me, "Asshole."

"Well I haven't given much thought to what we'd do tonight, but that is certainly a possibility."

She was about to spew innumerable colorful invectives my way, so I employed a surefire tension diffuser - really lame humor. "Don't vorry little girl ze good doctor vill make it all better. Vone little injection is all you vill need."

She stood open mouthed, then rolled her eyes and started to laugh. "Should I get a magnifying glass? I'm not sure something that small can work."

"What?! You mean to tell me that you've never seen one of these?!" I spun quickly around. She followed my gaze downward to see my erect cock sticking straight out through my unzipped pants. I thrust my hips forward and walked toward her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.