Hi, I'm Jax - Cover

Hi, I'm Jax

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: a little insight as to how i research my stories

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Heterosexual   .

Hi, I'm Jax, not my real name of course, but for many years it was my logon name. For those of you out there who have read some of my stories, you know that I try to make each story as different as I can from any of my previous ones. As inspiration I draw on my own experiences and fantasies, but as I have written almost two hundred, even my well must run dry sometime. Those readers who have written to me with comments are often asked about their fantasies and I have used this information in a story or two. One of the most successful was 'Young Sisters'. The whole story was laid out by a lady in the north west of USA, all I had to do was join up the dots to make a complete story.

I had downloaded a few stories for various sites, I like to read other people stories too and now was looking at 'The Hun's Yellow Pages' one of the best sites around. When I clicked on 'Brunette Plumper from Dave', I make a silent comment to myself about her nice tits, then I moved on. About three pages later I clicked back on Dave's plumper and studied her face. I was sure I had seen her somewhere before but I couldn't remember where. I could have been from a previous picture set but I had my doubts. Anyway I downloaded all twenty pictures then switched off and went to bed.

I had forgotten all about the pictures until I was in my local supermarket, and who was on my till but Dave's very own plumper. I knew I had seen her before but I had never made the connection. According to her badge her name was Ann and very nice she looked in the flesh too. Now I had found her, what was I going to do about it. I sat in my car and had a big think, then the Gods smiled on me for who walked by but Ann.

"Hi Ann," I called out.

"Yes can I help you Sir?" she smiled pleasantly.

"You know I almost didn't recognise you with you clothes on," I said, I know it's an old clichÈ, but it was all I could think of on the spur of the moment.

"W-what," she stuttered.

"Saw your pictures the other night on the web," I said, "and I must say you looked great."

"No, no, you must be mistaken," she said quickly, turning away.

"No," I said, "there's no mistake, and I must say you have nothing to be ashamed about."

"Please keep you voice down," she whispered, turning back towards me, I could hear the panic in her voice now.

"Why don't you get in my car?" I said, "then we can have a nice little chat in private."

I could see that getting into my car was the last thing she wanted to do, but in the end she walked around the front and got into the passenger seat.

"That's better," I said, "now we can talk in private."

"Please what do you want?" she asked.

"Well for a start, let's go somewhere quiet and have a little chat," I said and I started the car and we drove off.

She didn't object but just stared out of the windscreen.

I drove for ten minutes before I turned into a deserted forest parking area.

"There you go," I said lightly, "now tell me all about it."

Believe it or not, my main reason for being here with her was for a bit of research, that is until she spoke next.

"I suppose you want to fuck me as your price for keeping quiet," she said.

"What, well," I sputtered.

A thought about fucking her had crossed my mind for she was very attractive, but I no thoughts about forcing her. Anyway it was all taken out of my hands now for she was undressing before me. Now I could have stopped her, but hey I'm a normally horny guy so I just let her get on with it.

"There come on and get it over with," she sighed now she was naked.

Oh my what tits, full and firm just like in her pictures, ok she may be a few pounds over weight but who in hell likes these thin girls anyway. Despite being pressured into it, her pussy was nice and wet and I slipped in easily.

"Can we go now?" she asked as I pulled out, "I've got to be somewhere."

"Yeah, ok," I sighed in satisfaction, it wasn't the best fuck I've ever had, but it was the most unexpected.

"I'll like to see you again," I said on the drive back, "I'll like to talk to you, ok."

"Talk to me, that a new name for it," she said.

"No I would like to talk to you honest," I said.

"Yeah right," she looked at me for the first time, "you know where I work. I'm on 9 to 4-30 shift all month."

"Ok that's a date," I said.

She got out without a backward glance she walked away.

I was there the next day dead on 4-30, she saw my car and walked over and got in without saying a word. I drove off and we parked in the same spot.

"Ok," I said, "let's have a nice chat."

"Ok," she said still staring straight ahead, "what do you want to chat about?"

"Well for a start, tell me how your pictures got onto the web?" I asked.

She didn't say anything for awhile and I was just about to prompt her when she started.

"Do you know how difficult it is being at college," she said, "I work all summer and still I don't have enough money to get me through the year. I was desperate and I saw this ad on the college notice board for models offering up to £50 and hour. Do you know how much they pay me in that supermarket?"

"Well no," I admitted.

"£4.50 an hour, that's all, bloody £4.50, so I rang the number and went around. Of course he wanted me to do disgusting things for the £50, but for just topless and nudes he agreed to pay me £30. So I agreed to do a few topless shot and I walked home with £60 quid in my pocket. I didn't think anybody who knew me would ever see them."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.