One in the Oven, and A Big One in...

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Tom meets a former coworker of his, Trisha, and sees that she's expecting her first baby. Then, Tom realizes that while he finds his female friend very sexy, her husband has been neglecting her sexual and emotional needs for several months.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   .

Chapter 1

Everybody's different, but I find a pregnant woman to be very very sexy and erotic. I love helping a sexy woman get in "the motherly way", and I've had more than one opportunity to fuck a pregnant woman after she's got "one in the oven". It's some of the best lovemaking that I've ever experienced. This is one of those stories, one of the times that I had the chance to dip my cock in the hot horny pussy of a pregnant babe who needed to be fucked more than anything in the world at that moment in her life.

Trisha was a friend of mine who I'd worked with and both she and her husband had socialized with me on more than one occasion. Trisha was a sexy blonde, nicely built, and a very friendly person to be around in the workplace and at parties. I'd thoroughly enjoyed the times we'd been together at work, and I had the opportunity to see how Trisha dressed every day. Her breasts were decent sized B/C cups and the rest of her body was nicely proportioned as well. Her shoulder length blonde hair was real and Trisha had a very pretty face. I often noticed during a workday that Trisha's nipples would be hard and poking out against the material of whatever sweater or blouse she'd worn that day. I could tell that her nipples were very sensitive and I often wondered if it was the cool air of the office area or sexual arousal that was making them poke their little peaks out against her bra.

Trisha had moved on to another job a few miles down the road from where I had worked with her by the time she finally got pregnant with her first child. She and her husband had tried for several months and then one morning the pregnancy test showed the Trisha was finally going to be a mommy. I didn't actually find out that they were expecting until Trisha was nearly 6 months along and when I first saw her at a community social function one evening, she was really showing her advanced pregnancy nicely. Man, when my eyes first fell on Trisha and I saw that she was very pregnant, my cock instantly began growing hard in my pants. I knew it had been her husband who'd knocked her up and I found myself envious and wishing that I'd been the lucky guy who'd spewed his baby-creating jism deep inside her hot fertile pussy.

I didn't waste any time making my way over to Trisha and saying hello as well as giving her my congratulations on the little one that would shortly be coming into her life. Trisha's response was at first warm and bubbly but then as I stood there and talked to her at length, I sensed that there was something not quite right in Trisha's attitude and overall spirits. She seemed slightly down and I was taken back by that since I'd known for 2 or 3 years that Trisha wanted to start a family.

Finally, I asked Trisha where her husband was out, since it finally dawned on me that he didn't seem to be at this party.

"Oh, he seems to always be working anymore and he really doesn't enjoy these social things," Trisha said with a note of adness and resignation in her voice. I looked closely into Trisha's eyes and thought I could see much more being said there than she was expressing in her words.

"I thought he used to come to parties with you all the time when you and I were working together, Trish," I said, slightly puzzled.

"Yeah, he did, but it seems like in the last six months he's always working or out of town on a trip," Trisha said as she nursed the glass of Pepsi she'd been drinking slowly.

"OK," I said in response as my mind whirled at a hundred miles an hour. So Trisha's husband was pulling the same old "wife's pregnant and she's no longer attractive to me" bullshit. I couldn't understand that and I really hated it when a husband acted like his wife wasn't sexy as soon as her belly started showing in pregnancy.

As I began to feel more comfortable with where Trisha "was out" in her pregnancy and her relationship with her husband, a plan began to formulate in my mind. Maybe I was the lucky guy who'd ventured into Trisha's life just at the moment when she was physically beginning to feel most undesirable and when her body and her hormones were raging in the opposite direction because of her advancing pregnancy. I found myself wondering if there was any way that I might find myself in Trisha's bed now that her husband was probably ignoring her sexual needs.

I actually found myself wanting to take Trisha home that night after the party was over, and fuck her then and there. But, I decided not to be quite so obvious with my quickly developing sexual fantasies about being with Trisha in her pregnant state.

I went home that night and while I was taking a shower, my hotness and my sexual arousal from remembering how sexy Trisha had looked pregnant finally got the better of me -- standing there naked in the shower, my cock was so fucking hard and I wrapped my hand around it and started stroking off as I envisioned how it would be to take all of Trisha's clothes off of her 6-months pregnant body and start licking and kissing her all over. I knew that a pregnant woman can be extremely horny and needy for sex, and I pretty well figured that Trisha would be very much that way. She's always seemed so high-spirited and sexy when I'd known her not-pregnant and I felt sure that now she was a smoldering volcano of sexual desire just waiting for the proper stimulation to bring her to climax. As I imagined sliding on top of Trisha and giving her all of my horny thick cock, I allowed my hand to stroke powerfully up and down my large horny cock until I began spurting shot after shot of my own babymaking jism against the wall of the shower. "What a waste of hot cum," I thought to myself as I envisoned how pregnant I could have gotten Trisha.

I let my growing sexual fantasy about being with Trisha burn and nag me for several days until I began to realize that I was actually obsessing about my friend and how sexy she was right now as an expectant mommy. I'd seen the new Vogue magazine with the pictures of Brooke Shields in her expectant state on the front cover and I knew that Trisha was far sexier right now than Brooke could ever hope to be. I didn't want to endanger Trisha's marriage by getting caught at her house so I finally picked up the phone one day at my desk and dialed her phone number.

"Hello?" Trisha answered.

"Hey, Trisha," I said, "I'm sorry to bother you but I just wondered if you'd like to meet me one evening for supper? Since you said your husband's out of town and working a lot, I thought maybe I could treat an expectant mother to a nice dinner sometime."

Trisha seemed to almost stumble over the words, she accepted my offer so quickly that I could tell she'd thought about this possibility a lot. Maybe she'd even thought about me since we'd seen each other at the party the few evenings earlier.

Trisha was so eager to take me up on my offer that she suggested we could meet somewhere that very evening for dinner. I readily agreed and told her a nice little restaurant that I'd enjoyed eating at before. Trisha said she'd meet me there at 6:30 and I planned to get home, shower and change my clothes before driving the 20 miles to the nearby town to rendezvous with her.

Trisha actually ended up getting to the restaurant before me and she went ahead and let the hostess seat her since she didn't feel like standing in her pregnant state. When I walked into the room with the hostess showing me to the table, I loved how sexy Trisha looked as she sat there smiling up as I approached her. Trisha had picked out a nice matching outfit with a maternity top and nice pants that looked very hot on her body. Her hair was looking so sexy and I almost wanted to skip supper and see if I could find a motel nearby to take Trisha and have her pussy for my main course.

Dinner went quickly even though neither of us hurried and when we'd both enjoyed a piece of cheesecake, I paid the bill and then took Trisha by elbow and escorted her out of the dining room to the parking lot. My plan had been to seduce Trisha that evening, and I hoped she was thinking along the same lines. As we stood there by my car talking, I finally told Trisha exactly what I had on my mind.

"Trisha, I have to tell you that I invited you to have dinner with me for an ulterior motive. I figured you aren't getting enough male attention from your husband and I have to tell you that I've always found you very sexy, but in your pregnant condition, you really turn me on."

"Listen, Tom," Trisha quickly responded to me, "don't talk to me this way unless you're willing to take me right now and fuck me. I'm hornier than you'd ever imagine and I've been wanting to get fucked for weeks and weeks now. My husband hasn't fucked me in over 3 months, and unless you're going to be willing to put your words into action, don't tease me like this." I looked into Trisha's eyes and I could tell that she was totally serious in what she'd just said. I let my eyes wander down over her pregnant body and I could see that her nipples were firm and pressing out against her bra and the top she was wearing. I was pretty sure it wasn't the cool air of the evening making them hard either.

"Trisha, I've never been more serious about anything than I am about being with you tonight," I responded as I almost found myself choking on my own words. My cock was huge in my pants by this point and I stood there for a moment trying to figure my next move.

In the darkness of the parking lot, I moved towards Trisha, taking her in my arms, and I pulled her close against me, her pregnant belly pressing firmly against my chest and in only a few seconds I found my lips closing over hers, my hands moving down over her back and hugging her groin closely next to mine. Trisha's kisses were very hot and hungry as I let myself go with her completely. I didn't want to take advantage of Trisha's neediness -- I wanted to meet her own sexual and emotional needs and I want to fuck the daylights out of her. I wanted to bury my cock deep in her hot pregnant pussy and fill her with my own hot sperm.

"I don't know about you, Trisha, but I'm so fucking horny for you that I don't think I can wait to get to a motel," I said as I realized that both of us were so horny and so turned on that our lusty passions were quickly taking control of the situation. I'd never anticipated that both Trisha and I would be quite so horny and so turned on for each other. I could tell she was just as hot to fuck me as I was to stick my hard cock inside her.

I quickly helped Trisha slide into the passenger's side of my car, and then I pulled out of the restaurant parking lot, frantically deciding where we could do what we both wanted more than anything right then. I could hardly drive for the hardness jutting hotly between my legs. I decided there was a nearby dead end road where Trisha and I could park and we wouldn't be bothered for hours if we needed the time. As I tried to drive as quickly as I could, I reached over, placing my hand down on Trisha's pants-covered thigh. She let my warm firm hand rest there for a moment and then she reached down, taking my hand and moving it up onto the full curved mound of her left breast. I loved her encouragement and I allowed my fingers to explore the perky hardness of her nipple pressing out against the cup of her bra.

Within 10 minutes, I pulled the car off to the right and down a totally dark country lane. We got to the end of it where there was a small farm road and I pulled the car into it, turning the lights off and shutting the engine down. Then, I climbed out of the car, walking around to the passenger's door, and opened it to help Trisha out. I thought of the blankets I kept in the back of the car in case of emergencies so I offered that option to Trisha, lying together on a blanket out under the stars.

"Well, Tom, if it's OK with you, let's try that another night. I've always wanted to be fucked in the backseat of a guy's car and this seems just the night to experience that for the first time," Trisha offered and I readily took her up on the erotic idea. Fucking 6-months pregnant Trisha in the backseat of my car. Wow!! Leave it to her to think of something even sexier than I'd been imagining.

"Trisha, I'm so hot to fuck you I can hardly wait," I said as I helped her around to the left rear door of the car. I took her in my arms, pulling her pregnant body close to mine and then I reached down, pulling the hem of her top upward and off over her head. I loved the sexy bra Trisha was wearing underneath her top and noticed how hotly it encased the swollen fullness of her pregnant breasts. Then I unfastened her pants as well, helping her slip them down off her thighs and lower legs. I quickly joined her in undressing and with my cock hard and jutting out in front of me, Trisha and I climbed in the back seat of my car, leaving the door open to the warm night air outside.

Trisha had kept her bra and panties on and I sat next to her in the carseat, holding her close to me as we kissed and my hands began wandering all over her underwear-clad body. Trisha quickly warmed to the intimacy of my touch on her hair, her face, her swollen breasts and then down cross her stomach in between her thighs. I could hardly wait to find the telltale signs of pussy wetness making her panties damp and then I'd remove her panties and we'd move straight into our fuck together.

Trisha's large full tits were so sexy that I loved playing with them through the cups of her bra. Then, reaching behind her back, I unsnapped the fastener, pulling the cups down off her breasts while I pushed the straps off her shoulders at the same time. I lowered my head down onto Trisha's turgid left nipple, feeling the hot curves of her sexy titties while I cupped the bared orb of her right breast in my other hand.

Before I reached down to pull Trisha's panties off, I spent a few moments caressing and touching her pregnant belly. She seemed to love that I found her pregnancy so arousing and I heard her whisper that if I continued to make her feel so sexy this wouldn't be the last time she'd want to fuck me.

Taking that as my cue, I helped Trisha shift around until she was leaning back into the corner of the carseat, and then I helped her slip our of her panties, making her totally naked to my gaze and to my touch.

I allowed myself to take in Trisha's sexiness as she lay there exposed in front of me, her breasts sexier than ever, her nipples nice and darkened with pregnancy, and her bushy blonde pussy hair already starting to mat with the wetness from her horny cunt.

I reached down to my cock, stroking it up and down slowly a few times to tease and entice Trisha just briefly and then I moved over on top of her, being careful with her distended belly, and felt her warm hand reach down to take my cock and guide it to the mouth of her horny pussy.

"Tom, I haven't had any man's hard cock in my hand, my mouth, or my pussy in so long. Yours feels so good. Please give it to me now," Trisha asked as she spread her gorgeous firm legs and started pulling my cock deep in between her legs.

The moment I'd been fantasizing about for quite awhile had arrived. I felt the hard full head of my cock touching Trisha's wet pussy and I leaned over to kiss her soft pliant lips as I gently but firmly started pushing my cockhead through the resistance of her tight pussy. The lusty moan of needy passion that slipped from Trisha's lips as she felt my cock steadily penetrating and filling her pussy was so sexy that I could hardly contain my passion. I shoved my ass forward, feeling Trisha taking all of my hard cock deep inside her body. As Trisha allowed my cock to completely bury itself inside her, she reached her to her right breast, cupping it in her hand and offering the nipple for me to suckle as I started to fuck her. I loved it. I loved sucking a woman's aroused sensitive breasts and nipples and here Trisha was offering hers for me to enjoy and play with as we fucked.

Licking my new lover's full titty, I reached underneath Trisha's naked ass, grasping both asscheeks in my hands and I began to slowly piston my hard cock in and out of her tight wet pussy. Trisha was so horny. I could tell by her hot lusty moans and encouraging sounds of sexy pleasure. I ensured that I didn't bump her large pregnant belly too hard, but Trisha seemed more intent on the hotness of our fuck and I followed her lead. In a few minutes, she threw her legs up around my back, locking her ankles and she started bucking her hips up to meet my fucking movements in and out. I could easily tell that Trisha was on the verge of an orgasm as her breathing and her moans grew distinctively louder and faster. Then, she moaned that she was cumming and I continued the steady thrusts in and out of her pussy. For once, I didn't have to worry about getting a woman pregnant and I was going to enjoy totally the moment when my own hot cum would explode deep into Trisha's hot clasping pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, Trisha, Trisha," I moaned as I started fucking my cock even deeper inside her pussy, loving the sound of my full nuts smacking against her body every time I penetrated all the way inside her. And then I felt my nuts approaching orgasm and when I started cumming, I stopped fucking Trisha completely, leaving my cock buried as deep inside as it could reach, and I moaned "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, baby, I'm cumming" as my nuts spewed one hot geyser of my hot jizz after another deep into Trisha's body.

As my orgasm subsided and both of us started breathing more regularly again, I leaned down, licking and sucking on one of Trisha's full nipples after the other one. I pulled firmly on the swollen tits and she pulled my head firmly against her breasts as she felt my cock start to harden and grow thick inside her tight pussy again. The night was still young.


Chapter 2

Trisha and I had just finished our first fuck together. I'd taken her from the parking lot of the restaurant where we'd just shared a very sexy intimate dinner together and then I'd driven us to a secluded little country road pulloff and we'd proceeded to fuck our brains out in the backseat of my car. Trisha looked up at me as my cock was still buried deep inside her tight wet pussy and said, "Tom, I feel like a 16-year old again who's just lost her virginity in her boyfriend's backseat." We both laughed and I felt my cock twitch and begin to grow hard and thick again with the lusty naughtiness of the situation.

I found myself looking down at Trisha's naked breast as they still heaved up and down with the exertion of the lusty fuck we'd just shared, and then my eyes dropped lower to her 6-months pregnant belly there between our joined bodies. I loved the fact that I'd just fucked this sexy beautiful wife of another man who'd been neglecting her because of his baby that she was carrying in her tummy. Fucking idiot, I thought to myself as I reached over and cupped both of Trisha's full rounded breasts in my firm hands. Her breasts were already swollen to another bra size or two larger than normal with her advancing pregnancy and I thought Trisha was as hot and desirable as I've ever seen her.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, your hands feel so good on my breasts, Tom," Trisha moaned as she squeezed her pussy tightly around the growing bulk of my cock inside her pussy.

"Your breasts have always been one of the sexiest parts of your body, Trisha," I replied as I leaned over and took the protuding nipple of her left tit in my lips and began to suckle and tease it. Trisha's moans instantly told me how sensitive her breasts had become and her body moved towards me, offering her naked breasts and nipples openly to my hungry attentions. And then I commented to her between sucks on each pouty erect little peak, "And now that you're expecting, baby, your breasts are so much sexier than ever. They're gorgeous and I love how sensitive you are to my lips and fingering touching them."

I wanted to fuck Trisha again right then and there, and knew it would be no problem getting another raging horny hardon. I was nearly there already as I'd felt Trisha sexy naked beauty arousing me and making me as horny as I'd been before our first fuck.

"Ohhhh, you big tease, Tom, are you gonna give me another go-round with that luscious horny big dick of yours?" Trisha asked as she realized that my cock was as hard as ever and that I was actually started to stroke in and out of her pussy just a little bit to get my cock lubed and wet another to fuck her a second time.

I leaned up, kissing Trisha soft, pliant lips as my hand ran through her blonde hair and our tongues tangled with each other. I covered her right breast with my hand and squeezed it firmly, loving the feel of Trisha swollen large breast under my touch. Then, feeling that my cock was as hard as ever, I started smoothly sliding the full thick hardness of my dick out of Trisha's tight hot cunt. When I felt that only the swollen head of my cock was still inside her pussy lips, I reversed direction and began pistoning my hot meat back inside her body again. I knew that Trisha had gone far too long without any attentions from her husband or relief from her builtup sexual needs and she'd probably reach a second orgasm quicker than she had the first time.

"Hang on, Trisha, I'm gonna give you a good fucking again, baby," I said as I realizing the double meaning of the word "baby" as I began to pound hotly in and out of my sexy young friend's pussy. This time Trisha was so horny to be fucked and to have more orgasms that she quickly began to move her sexy ass around on the backseat of my car as we moved together and caressed each other sexily in pursuit of our mutual sexual satisfaction.

I licked Trisha's swollen nipples, and then as we began to reach about the midpoint in this second coupling, I again reached underneath her firm rounded asscheeks and cupped both of them, using her body as leverage as my cock speared in and out of Trisha's cock-hungry pussy again and again.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck meeee, Tom, fuck meeeeee," Trisha moaned and I knew we were both enjoying ourselves more than we had in a long, long time. I suddenly realized I was going to shoot off again and I really started shagging my cock in and out of my lover's pussy with the goal of fucking her straight into climax at about the same time as I felt my nuts let go and start pouring my second jizz load deep inside her hot burning cunt.

"Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Trisha moaned and her pussy climaxed and squeezed the hard shaft of my cock tightly, as I locked my lips over her left nipple, sucking it firmly and hard while she was orgasming underneath me. My balls generated one hot thick glob of sexy white cum after another and blasted each one powerfully deep into Trisha's clasping pussy. She moaned and screamed like she was in pain but I knew the moans were from the overwhelming pleasure and joy she was experiencing and I knew that an expectant woman often finds her orgasms and lusty fucking while she's pregnant much much more erotic than when she's not expecting. I didn't know for sure, but I knew that fucking Trisha was one of the best experiences I'd ever had.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.