Graduate Work - Cover

Graduate Work

Copyright© 2003 by JValet

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The day after he graduates high-school, Jared's mother finally gets the chance to take her plan to fruition.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   FemaleDom   Light Bond   First   Anal Sex   Size  

A firm rap on the front door drove Jared from his half-slumber on the couch; the day's activites had left him drained, in every sense of the word, though his balls were recharging at a superhuman rate, and would soon be back at capacity. He sat up on the couch like a startled prairie dog, heart in his throat. What to do? His mom hadn't left him any instructions as to what to do if someone came to the door. She also hadn't left him any pants.

The knock came again, and he remained frozen on the couch, silently praying that the visitor would go the way they came; had they seen that the house was ablaze with lights? A third knock sent him vaulting over the back of his sofa. What if it was his mom? What if she'd forgotten her keys? He'd be in serious dog shit then; Lord only knew when his next orgasm would come if he left Karen standing outside her own house.

"Hang on!" he called out, casting about desperately for something that would cover the abbreviated boxer shorts he was currently wearing. The thick stem of his cock lay heavy and limp against his thigh, the large purple head tapping his left leg, free of the shorts and in clear sight. Running for the linen closet, he pulled out a large white towel and tied it 'round his waist. With a dash into the kitchen, he doused his head in the sink, then bolted for the front door just as there was a fourth, impatient rap.

Wrenching the knob, Jared flung the door open. "I'm sooo sorry," he gushed, "I was in the shower and... Ms. Hernandes?"

Standing just over the threshold, in the pool of light thrown from inside the house, stood the exquisite guidance counsellor from his high school, Ms. Carmen Hernandes. Standing at just five-foot two, the petite latina wore a white mock turtleneck that opened just above the swell of her cappucino cleavage, and a knee-length black skirt that rode low on her curvaceous hips, giving him a peek at her tight stomach; a slit on the side allowed Jared to see more slim calf and toned thigh, while a pair of black mules raised her height a few inches more, bringing the top of her head just above his chin. Night-black hair tied in a pony tail, Ms. Hernandes wore a pair of wire-framed glasses perched on the end of her nose and a wide smile on plush, coral-pink lips.

"Good evening, Jared," she said. "I was wondering if I could have a word with you about your opportunities now that you're fresh out of high school." Her smile widened at the word 'opportunities, ' and she started across the threshold. "You don't mind if I come in, do you?" Jared had no time to formulate an appropriate reply, and she pushed right past him.

"Is your mother here?" She asked, already knowing the answer. Beneath her shirt, wide, chocolate-coloured aureolae crinkled as blood rushed to her nipples.

"Ah, no," he said. "Maybe you should come back when she..."

"Oh, don't be silly," the counsellor turned to give him an impish look. "You're a big boy now, Jared. You don't need your mommy to hold your hand, do you?"

She continued on towards the couch, the lush curves of her buttocks twitching beneath the skirt that was so tightly wrapped around her hips while the hem swirled about her shapely knees; Ms. Hernandes sat down on the couch and crossed her legs, widening the slit and giving Jared a good long look at a vast expanse of muscular thigh.

"Come on, Jared," she patted the cushion next to her. "Sit next to me; I don't bite." Her teeth flashed, dark eyes raking his teenaged body. Carmen rubbed her thighs together, feeling the heat between them growing; she'd watched this boy for three years, this deliciously shy young man whose dick was legendary throughout the school and reportedly virgin territory to boot. Who could resist breaking the fresh young stud and briging him to heel? All she needed was one summer to snare him and fuck him dry.

Suddenly Jared was very much aware of exactly how little he was wearing. He'd seen the look on her face and recognized it as the same predatory mask that his mom had worn on that first morning, only a few days ago. At the thought of Karen, Jared's penis twitched involuntarily, and began to fill with blood.

Carmen's sharp brown eyes caught the movement underneath his towel; had she seen it? Was that the monster whispered about by the school's gym teacher, Mrs. Strongbow? Her mouth flooded with saliva as she imagined the way his fresh virgin cum would taste, spurting from the magnificent purple mushroom that capped his cock. She patted the cushion next to her again, and blushing furiously, the boy sat down.

"Now Jared, I realize that the world must seem awfully big and scary right now, but trust me," she leaned close to him, offering Jared a nice view down the front of her blouse at those perky b-cups, framed and pushed outward by her forearms as she bent towards him. Jared glanced once, but quickly looked away, thinking only of how angry his mom would be if she caught him aroused by another woman without her permission. How she would punish him, teasing, stroking, fucking his cock for days without release...

"... all you need is more _experience_," Carmen was saying, her eyes catching another movement underneath Jared's towel. Even she wasn't expecting this fast a reaction, but who cared, so long as that pillar of meat ended up between her hungry thighs?

Jared closed his eyes, mind reeling at the possibilites of his punishment; how his mom had teased him for the last few days, how Cathy's tiny hands would look, stroking his meat as he lay helpless underneath Karen's sloppy cunt, how it would feel to be helpless and used by two beautiful women at once, a toy, a human fuck machine and nothing else.

"Jared?" Carmen asked, in mock concern. A thick lump by his knee was pressing upwards against the towel; his eyes were closed, and his breathing shallow. She laid her hand on his knee, and he jerked as if her fingers were charged with electricity. "Are you alright?" Her hand slipped a little higher, underneath the hem of the towel. Jared jerked again, and mumbled something.

In his mind's eye, Karen's pouting lips gently kissed the dewey head of his cock, coming away wet and sticky with precum. Cathy paraded about behind her, wearing a pair of tiny terrycloth shorts, soaked at the crotch with her cunt cream, masturbating furiously and pleading with him to cum.

Something hot splattered against Carmen's hand. He hadn't cum already, had he? Quickly withdrawing from his leg, she inspected the goo cooling on her skin, a thick clear gobbet of precum. This single puddle of lubricant was more than her ex had ever produced in orgasm; she lapped it up hungrily, then snaked her hand back under his makeshift skirt.

"D'you need some help, honey?" She asked, reaching for the loose knot that kept the towel on his hips. It fell away to reveal the huge trunk of his cock, straining the seams of his boxers, the weeping plum pointing upwards at a weird angle. Her eyes lit up at the size of his cockhead, bigger than her fist!

Her fingertips, cool and dainty, danced over the head of Jared's dick, playing with the hot syrup pouring out from the pulsing slit. It quivered at her touch, and the boy let out a low moan; Carmen removed her hand, watching in amazement as a huge wad of precum played between her fingers and his cock. It snapped, landing in a thick rope on his thigh.

"It looks like you _do_ have just a bit of a problem, Jared," she fingered the leg of his shorts, so badly strained that the seam was beginning to rip from the sheer pressure his pole was exerting on the fabric. "But why did you want to hide _these_ from me? Were you doing something naughty before I got here?" Her little hand slipped inside his shorts, feeling the silky, hot texture of his cock as she slowly worked her way up to his crotch. "Were you playing with yourself, Jared honey? Touching yourself while thinking about fucking some girl's tight little cunt? Hmmm?" Carmen's hand, now far up the leg of his shorts, struck his cockring, that little steel cuff that dammed up his cum and kept his balls churning.

The sexpot counsellor recoiled in surprise. She recognized what it was immediately, of course, but this was the last cock she'd expected to find restrained like this. Had someone already tamed this little virgin?

Recovering quickly, Carmen grabbed hold of his knob and squeezed once, hard. "Kneel," she said, authoratatively. Jared, his mind on erotic autopilot, head swimming with visions of sex goddess of a mother, slid to the floor. She grinned gleefully; breaking a boy in was fun, but she'd never taken advantage of a fully-trained slave before.

As a final test, she raised her foot before his eyes and said, "Kiss it." Jared took the coffee and cream coloured ped gingerly in his hands, and gently gave each adorable toe, with their pink-painted nails, an adoring suck. Exulting in her power, Carmen leaned back into the sofa, and allowed her hand to slip underneath her skirt.

"Now clean my shoe, little man... suck the heel like the cock swinging between your legs." Jared fell to, lapping at the sole of her shoe like a dog, giving extra attention to the long, spike heel.

Her hand worked furiously underneath the knee-length skirt, and soon a black thong, sopping wet slipped down her thighs. Obscene noises emanated from her cunt while long-nailed fingers frigged her clitty furiously. The smell of pussy quickly filled the room, and before long, Carmen had directed the boy to service her drooling quim.

"Ahh! That's right, you little pussy-lapping _puta_! Suck it right - oh - right there! Fuck me with your tongue, little boy... mmmm, yeah, right up inside... if you were mine, I'd never leave you alone... I'd fuck that sweet face of yours every fucking minute... fill that mouth of yours with my cunt every hour of every fucking DAY! Oh God, YES! Gonna fuck your face... gonna cum all over your fucking mouth... oh yeah... oh Yeah! Fuck FUck FUCK!!" Her slim thighs clamped 'round Jared's head while she rode his face through a massive orgasm. He kept going, sucking at her cunt like there was no tomorrow, trained to drink every last drop of cream, driving her to another orgasm while she came down from the last. And another. And another, and so on until, exhausted, the flushed guidance counsellor pushed his face out of her pussy and fell back on the couch.

"His dick's pretty good too, you know." Said a voice from the doorway. Standing there, arms crossed, was Karen Smythe with a bemused look on her face. "I'm Jared's mom, and I believe we should talk."


In the kitchen, Carmen and Karen sat 'round the table, each with a steaming cup of coffee cradled in her hand. They chatted, quickly discovering in each other a kindred spirit. A casual observer might have taken them for a pair of typical (albeit stunning) soccer moms, discussing who would drive whose kids where, not even noticing the hunched figure beneath the table, who spent his time between the thighs of one woman or the other, depending upon who wanted his agile tongue.

"... so he's completely addicted, then?" Carmen asked.

"Not just *addicted*, darling," Karen corrected. "He's absolutely dependant on my (ohhhh, that's right, little boy... nibble mommy's clitty just like *that*) vaginal secretions."

"What happens if there's an accident? If you die or something? Will he just go the way of the forgotten house cat?"

"Don't be silly," Karen sipped her coffee. "If I die, then this house and all my assets, including (God, that feels good. Shove your tongue *all* the way up inside mommy... see if you can suck out some of that wonderful cream you deposited there earlier.) Jared will go to Cathy, to be held in trust until her eighteenth birthday. Among my assets will be a syringe that contains a special *something* which (Ah! Mash your face into my cunt!) will re-code Cathy's pheremones to match my own, so that the boy (My wonderful cunt-lapping son, my pussy slave, my dildooooh Oh! OOOH!) will have another source of pussy cream." Reaching under the table, she pulled Jared's head from her dripping snatch. "Good job, honey. Now why don't you give Ms. Hernandes some of the same?" Slurping the excess cunt cream off his lips and chin, Jared just nodded, and turned around under the table. Karen slipped a creamy foot out from her shoe and began playing with the head of his cock. The linoleum here was simply awash in sexual secretions, both male and female, though it was mostly precum from the still-bound cock swaying like a pendulum between Jared's legs.

"Right. Cathy. I was wondering, (Oooo... yesss... just lap away at my *cona*, boy. Clean up all that mess you made earlier.)" Carmen closed her eyes, and chewed a pouty, coral-pink lip, losing herself in the pleasure that this fuck machine of a boy was giving her. "Why alter her? Why not let her just come around the way we did, naturally?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.