Graduate Work - Cover

Graduate Work

Copyright© 2003 by JValet

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The day after he graduates high-school, Jared's mother finally gets the chance to take her plan to fruition.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   FemaleDom   Light Bond   First   Anal Sex   Size  

Jared sat on the plush "boyfriend bench" in the changing area of Victoria's Secret, his feet lost in a growing crop of shopping bags, listening to his mom negotiating with the store manager.

"Ma'am, I'm afraid that this is highly irr-" the woman began, and then Jared heard the sound of bills being ruffled by nimble fingers.

"I'm sure we can find some way to compensate for the inconvenience," Karen said. "Of course, we'll buy everything we try on; we simply desire a little, shall we say, privacy?"

"I'm sorry, but-" more bills joined their brethren in a green chorus out on the floor of the shop.

"If you're so adamant, then we'll simply take our business to the Frederick's across the concourse," Jared could hear his mother smile that carnivorous grin. Cathy sat next to him, legs crossed, dangling a shoe from her pretty little toes, one hand resting lightly on his thigh. The teenager's fingernails were tracing tiny patterns in the strained fabric of his pants, right over the swollen head of his fat cock. A small patch of dampness was beginning to show as precum stained his pantleg; Cathy stopped her torment just long enough to raise a wet finger to her lips and sample her cousin's juice.

Karen strode back in, a collection of clothes hangers swinging from either hand, a wide variety of apparel in each, of many colours and fabrics; she gave one to Cathy, who clutched it to her chest, and dashed into one of the changing booths.

"I thought it might be nice to get a man's opinion on some of these pretty things," she told her son, running a long-nailed finger down his chest, coming to rest in his lap. "Be right back, honey." With that, Jared's mom turned and retreated into another booth, her ass sashaying back and forth underneath it's skintight denim covering.

A sudden clatter out in the store jerked Jared out of his erotic trance. Peeking outside, he watched the store manager pushing the clear plastic doors across the door, as if closing for the day. His mom had been serious about wanting some "privacy," it seemed. He attempted to adjust his thickening tool as it threatened to split the inseam of his pants wide open, but it was no use, simply spreading the thick precum around, doing more damage than anything else.

"Naughty, naughty," he heard Cathy chide. "Touching yourself like that..." she strode out of the changing room, wearing an apple-green polo-shirt that was a full size too small, the hem riding just above her navel, all three buttons undone to reveal her jiggling teenaged cleavage. A pair of tiny denim shorts wrapped themselves around her svelte hips, the material mechanically worn down so that they were as soft and tight as only an old pair of jeans could be; they were spattered artfully with paint and, as she pirouetted for him, Jared could see two white handprints across the boyish curve of her little ass cheeks.

"I bet you wish those had been your hands, don't you, cuz?" Leaning against the wall, Cathy bent over at the waist, filling Jared's view with her pouty little denim-clad butt. "Grabbing my sweet little cheeks, squeezing them, spreading that thick, creamy goo all over the place, spreading my tight little ass wide so you can have a look at my tiny little bunghole," one hand reached back to fondle and maul her own buttock, her slender fingers digging into firm teenage flesh.

Jared wanted desperately to leap to his feet, to grab this hot little teasing slut and have his way with her, fill every hole in her body with his fuckmeat, to watch her limbs jerk with pleasure as he reamed that tempting little asshole of hers... he half-rose to his feet, forgetting about the steel ribbon that kept his cum sealed safely away.

"Ah-ah-ahhhhh..." Karen's voice sent a quiver through her son's knees, and he found himself seated again. "Try on something else, Cathy darling; it's my turn, now." The teen slowly straightened, gave her cousin a salacious look, and returned to her changing room, blowing Jared a kiss.

But his attention was riveted to the door of his mom's cubicle, through which she stepped, wearing a blue dress of some incredibly thin fabric that molded itself to his mother's incredible curves, revealing every hollow of her body, right down to the tiny veins that cris-crossed her erect nipples. The hem was ridiculously short, swirling about her upper thighs as she moved, giving him glimpses of the tiny black panties she wore underneath, and allowing Jared to drink in all of her long, sculpted legs, perched atop a pair of blue mules with four-inch heels. The top of the dress had an open collar with a deep neck, and a pair of silky blue strings hung from the lapels, their purpose to tie the neckline closed, for a more modest look; Karen, however, had left them untied, allowing her tits to jiggle freely for a captive audience.

"My poor baby," she said in mock sympathy, "did that nasty little girl tease you with her sexy little body?" Stepping over the shopping bags, she settled her delicious ass in his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck, and pushing all that soft, smooth titflesh into her son's face.

"Silly girl should know that it's a mommy's job to make her baby all hard and hot and leave him wanting," Karen wiggled her ass on Jared's cock, feeling his fat meat pressing into her like a lead pipe. "This is mommy's toy, mommy's cock to play with as she sees fit, isn't it?" A muffled reply came from the depths of her cleavage. "That's right, and as much as we both might want you to take all that hot cock and stuff it into my sloppy li'l mommycunt, or kiss my greasy little asshole with your tongue, or drink all that sweet, sweet, cream straight out of your balls... the tease is much more fun... for now." She pulled Jared's head out of her tits long enough to share a long, sloppy kiss with him, then hopped off his lap, and traipsed on back into the changing room.

Cathy soon appeared, wearing an abbreviated denim dress whose halter top was only just wide enough to cover her stiff nipples; she bent over for her cousin again, giving him a glimpse of her shaved mound, and pretty pink pussy lips, leaking cunt juice down her creamy legs. The teenaged sexpot fingered her clit a little, sampling the liquid streaming out of her snatch.

"Don't you wish this was your tongue, cuz?" She asked with a smile. "Don't you want to be on your knees, between my legs, lapping away at all this smack cunt cream? I bet it'd taste reeeal good on that big ol' dick of yours; wouldn't you like me to slurp up all my girly goo off your fat meat? Maybe take the head of it in my mouth and give it a suck, a nibble, a lick..." Before he could answer, she straightened, laughed, and returned to the privacy of the cubicle, just as her aunt was coming out.

Karen was in her new "workout gear," a pair of yoga pants that were tight enough to mould themselves perfectly to the curves of her ass, and a tiny pink tanktop with a built-in bra that pushed her already huge tits up and out. She began to squat-thrust, and lunge, as though he weren't there, pushing her ripe ass into his face, spreading her legs wide for him so that he could see the wet spot forming at his mother's crotch, finishing with a move that nearly popped her tits right out of their tight pink prison, pushing those massive mammaries out in obscene fashion.

"You're drooling," she commented with a smirk before leaving him alone once more.

But not for long, as Cathy soon followed, wearing her "pj's" a black, skintight, square-necked t-shirt that fell to the slim curve of her ass cheeks, and a pair of low-cut bikini briefs of the same colour. The fabric was just diaphanous enough that an observer could make out the shape and size of her nipples through the top.

"D'you like?" She asked impishly. "Cuddling up to my favourite cousin in this... or less; you sleep naked, right, Jared? I don't know what I'd do if your thing got all stiff in the night." She feigned an innocent look. "I'm sure you'd show me what to do with it, wouldn't you?" The stain on his pants was growing wider and darker by the second; his cock had been leaking precum for God only knew how long, now.

Jared's mother came out next in a red babydoll with flyaway panels that exposed her taut, flat belly; the scalloped demi-cups did a poor job of concealing her nipples, the dusky aureolae peeking out for all to see. Smiling devilishly, she simply knelt between his legs and began kissing the tube of meat pressing against his pantleg, her tongue flicking out to sample the widening precum stain; the changing area was filled with the sounds of Jared moaning in pleasure as his mom mouthed his cock through his khakis. His knuckles whitened as he gripped the edge of the bench, his body crying out for release, but unable to achieve it.

His next groan was one of disappointment as Karen stood, smacking her lips; she walked to Cathy's door, and rapped on it sharply.

"Wear the one at the bottom next," she instructed her neice, "and wait until you hear me coming out, okay?"

"'Nkay," the teenager replied, the glee in her voice undisguisable.

Both doors opened simultaneously, or nearly so, as Jared sat there, insides quivering, cock throbbing, balls churning; he knew that there was still an ordeal to survive in this sexual odyssey his mother had been leading him on.

The first thing he saw was Cathy's leg, that long, slender limb slowly extending from the changing booth, strappy black sandal dangling from her little foot; the heel defined and shaped the teen's creamy calf muscles. It just kept coming, an expanse of smooth skin that went on forever, up her firm young thighs, the hem riding high on her hip; as she came all the way out, Jared saw that his cousin was wearing a long, black nightgown of the sheerest fabric he'd ever seen, the hem cut so that it exposed the entirety of one fantastic leg while covering nearly all of the other. It was so thin that he could make out the cleft of her tiny pussy lips; the whole was trimmed in pink, with a long bow tied between her perky little tits, bobbing just out of view.

"I think he likes it, darling," Karen said as she strode into view, wearing a similarly long nightgown, but one with a more modest hem; however, the neckline was a deeply-cut V, extending down to her cute little navel, a thin lace straining to hold her huge, wobbling breasts behind the fabric. It was decorated with a black, lacy pattern, leaving huge expanses of her toned, ripe flesh exposed to his view; there were strategic concessions to modesty, covering her nipples and the pouty lips of her cunt, but nothing concealed the line of pubic hair that pointed the way to heaven. The back was cut away completely to reveal her bare shapely back right down to the first curves of her ripe ass.

Jared's mom walked over to her niece and hugged her from behind, towering over the slim blonde, revealing the stark contrast between Cathy's young curves and Karen's wet-dream body; the older woman began running her hands over the teen's body, fondling her orange-sized breasts, revelling in the silky skin exposed by the high-cut skirt, nibbling at her neck.

"She's got such a sweet little body, doesn't she, baby?" Karen asked, looking Jared in the eye. "Look at these li'l titties... just big enough for my hands, or a mouth... firm, fresh curves that just make you drool... and who could forget this," she pulled the fabric away from Cathy's thighs to reveal her pouty, bare cunt. "Looks just like a juicy little peach, doesn't it, honey? Without the fuzz, of course." Her fingers ran over the hairless pubic mound, making the teen writhe in her arms and press against the older woman's curvaceous form.

Karen's nimble digits spread the lips of that beautifully smooth little cunt and took a quick dip inside; Cathy responded with a whimper and a shudder. When the invading fingers were withdrawn, slick with cunt cream, the teen whined in disappointment.

Her aunt greedily slurped the juice from her fingers. "Mmmmm... she's sooo sweet, baby. Wouldn't you like a taste?" Jared, his body limp in an erotic trance, slid from the bench to his knees on the floor, scattering the shopping bags in a tumble of shoes, lingerie, and other assorted goodies.

"That's right, honey, crawl over here and sample your cousin's sweet little pussy," she cooed, flicking the teen's clitty, eliciting more excited groans from Cathy. Eagerly, Jared did as he was told, moving on all fours as fast as he could until he sat between Cathy's legs, and took hold of her slim thighs, pushing his face into her tiny cunt. He began to feed from her pussy as he had fed from his mother's, with abandon, even though her sweet cunt juice did nothing to satisfy the intense hunger for Karen's snatch.

"Oh God oh yesssss..." Cathy breathed as she felt his skilled tongue lapping away at her inexperienced pussy; her nipples were aflame as Karen mauled the teen's firm tits, pulling and twisting the pink nubs. Her first day under her aunt's tutelage had been a highly arousing trip, and she was now quickly reaching her peak, finally recieving the direct stimulation she'd craved all day long. The teen's fingers tangled themselves in Jared's hair, holding onto his head for dear life as she rode his face; he was soon rewarded with a gush of fragrant fuck juice, sweeter tasting than his mom's, but not anywhere near as delicious as the nectar he thirsted for.

As the boy pulled his sticky face from his cousin's sopping snatch, he heard his mom say "I think it's time we went back home, kiddies; mommy wants to play for real."


The three of them hadn't gotten much further than the front entrance when Karen instructed her son to "strip and kneel... right here, right now; Cathy, be a dear and take some of these bags up to my bedroom while your cousin gets rid of those confining pants of his."

As her niece scampered upstairs, carrying a wealth of bulging shopping bags, Jared's mom stood over him while he pulled his clothes off as fast as he could. Her eyes raked his body hungrily, lingering on that massive fuckstick as it wobbled into view, dripping precum, jutting proudly from his groin.

Raising her foot, she ran her delectable little toes over the slippery head of his dick, sending a shuver through the boy's body. Karen chuckled to herself as the heady aroma of his arousal wafted up from his kneeling form; her dark eyes met his, and she saw the pleading there, the bottomless need she'd inspired in Jared's mind that only she could satisfy, the hopeless desire and sexual hunger that kept him firmly under her thumb. She licked her lips, realising that the events of the last few days had awakened the hunger that'd she'd spent so many years hiding under baggy clothes and a veneer of normalcy: his addiction was feeding her own, and she couldn't care less.

Jared sat there on his haunches, gritting his teeth while his mother played with his overteased meat; he knew that his only option was to suffer through it, if suffering it could be called, knowing full well that the path to satisfying the need in his massively swollen balls, and the craving in the depths of his head, lay on the other side of whatever she had in store for him. Her toes tickled his boiling, churning testicles while his mom stroked his prick with her soft little foot, coaxing more and more slippery, salty grease to spill from his tortured cock, but none of the cream that was bursting for release.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.