Graduate Work - Cover

Graduate Work

Copyright© 2003 by JValet

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The day after he graduates high-school, Jared's mother finally gets the chance to take her plan to fruition.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   FemaleDom   Light Bond   First   Anal Sex   Size  

The next morning found Cathy stirring in her new bed, fair skin flushed a bright shade of pink, nipples as hard as steel, and a free hand jammed into her sticky pussy; the fingers felt cramped and stiff, as if they had been there all night. She slowly swam back up into consciousness, trying to recall the dreams she'd had that night, and how she'd gotten into bed in the first place. The last thing she remembered was talking with Karen at the kitchen table, and then nothing. She must have fallen asleep in her chair; Cathy hoped her aunt wasn't offended by her rudeness.

Slowly, the teenager sat up in bed, noticing for the first time that she was stark naked, but not really caring; obviously, Karen had gotten her ready for bed. A sudden image of her voluptuous aunt's hands roaming over her slim body flashed through the teen's mind, and brought a fresh blush to her cheeks, while her pussy spasmed.

Aunt Karen is the most beautiful, sexy woman you've ever met, a tiny, familiar voice whispered in the back of her mind. You'd love to be just like her.

Cathy swung those long, coltish legs out of bed and, with a catlike stretch, stood. Her cute little tits felt tight, as though swollen. She checked herself out in the mirror. Did they look a little bigger this morning? Tits. Big and beautiful and perfect for making a man drool. If only you had a pair like Aunt Karen.

Yeah. If only. She tweaked her nipples, and felt a sharp twinge of pleasure in her damp pussy. Throwing on an abbreviated robe in pink satin, Cathy left to take a shower, trying to remember if the showerhead in there was detachable.


Karen, in the meanwhile, was sitting at the kitchen table, eating breakfast and looking radiant after yesterday's cumbath; all that steamy cream was doing wonders for her skin. Jared, on his hands and knees between her legs, eagerly lapped away at her sloppy cunt, enjoying a liquid breakfast.

One of her hands was resting lightly on his head, occasionaly mashing the boy's features against her burning clitty. Her nimble toes tortured the head of Jared's cock, squeezing and stroking him, occasionally tickling his massive balls.

"Mmmmm... that's good, honey... you're getting so good at this; looks like mommy's little boy is a natural cuntlapper. Oooh... right there, baby... slurp up all that juicy pussy cream... oh yesss..." Karen ground her gushing quim against his face, rubbing his nose in her clit, smearing the scalding cuntsauce all over him; her pussy was absolutely flooded: it was dripping onto the chair and flowing down onto the floor in a puddle.

Jared sucked and swallowed as much of her pussy juice as he could, her delicious girl-goo suffusing his body with a heat and a buzz that centred in his genitals. The light strokes of her toes on his massive erection did nothing to alleviate the pressure that was steadily building up in his fist-sized testicles; he wanted to cum, and had since his mother had awakened him with an early-morning hand-job, but the metal band that wrapped itself around the base of his penis prevented any "accidents." Still, there was a steady flow of precum from the purple mushroom capping his fuckstick, providing ample lube for his mother's teasing toes.

Suddenly, Karen's encouragments were lost in a crescendo of pleasure, and her thighs clenched his face tight; a gush of fragrant liquid filled his mouth and nostrils with the taste that satisfied his new hunger. But it wasn't over; when her gyrations had ceased, she kept her legs tight around him, and a new taste flooded his mouth.

"That's right, you nasty little fucker, drink down momma's piss; wash your breakfast down with some hot mommy juice!" She held Jared tight until her bladder was emptied into his stomach, then pulled him out from underneath the table and told him to stand up.

"Time for mommy's breakfast shake, baby," Karen said, taking hold of the hot meat bobbing in front of her face. The slit wept thick precum, heavy drops splattering loudly on the floor; she sampled them, her tongue flicking out, kittenlike, feathering the head of his dick with sensations that made his knees weak.

With one deft hand, Jared's mom removed the cockring that held his semen in check while thumbing the head with the other. He could feel cool, slender fingers begin tickling his balls, sending the copious amounts of semen there a-boiling.

Karen smacked her lush, glossy lips, anticipating the sweet, hot cream stored up in those fat, beautiful balls of his. She couldn't wait any longer, and assaulted her son's cock with her hands, swiftly bringing him to the brink.

"Give me all that sweet seed baby... feed your mommy... that's right, come for mommy, let me drink down all of my baby's hot cream... cum... cum... CUMMMM!!!" Jared, panting and sweating, quickly complied, and thick ropes of cum began spurting forth from his cock; Karen was quick to direct his spewing prick towards an empty glass sitting on the table, and it was rapidly filled with his semen, a full pint of cock cream.

"Yum!" Jared's mom exclaimed, picking up the glass, and taking a sip, then a gulp, then began guzzling down the steaming jizz as fast as she could, not caring that some spilt down her chin to settle in the deep valley of her cleavage. When it was empty, she looked at him, her lips and chin a gooey mess; pulling his head down, Karen engaged her son in a sloppy soul-kiss, her tongue wrestling with his.

"Now go put on those clothes I laid out for you," she said after a few minutes, and sent him off with a slap on the ass. "We can't let your sweet little cousin in on the goods too soon... you might scare her with that big ol' cock of yours."


Simple. Whispered the little voice. What would Karen wear? Cathy chewed a plump pink lip for a moment, deciding. Reaching into the closet, she pulled out a tight orange sleeveless top with a long keyhole cutout that ran from the hollow of her throat to just below her breasts, showing off the inside curves of her young tits; a brief white skirt followed, made of some filmy material that clung to the curves of her springy little ass.

To avoid pantylines, the teen slipped into a brief white thong; she really enjoyed the way that the white silk cupped her sensitive pubic mound, freshly shaved. Bare and smooth as silk, invites the worshiping tongue.

The decision between bright white sneakers with thick soles and a pair of 3" white mules with orange heels was tough, but eventually the heels won out. Tall, tall heels for long, long legs... put yourself up on that pedestal for them.

After the application of some shimmering lip gloss, Cathy decided she was as satisfied with her appearance as she was liable to get, and went downstairs, her legs quickly adjusting to the new level of balance and coordination required by the heels.

In the kitchen, she found Karen still seated at the table, scooping something out of a glass into her mouth, slurping her fingers hungrily. Her aunt was still in her pyjamas, a matching camisole and boyleg panties with a flowery blue pattern that barely hid her assets; a pair of kitten-heeled blue slippers sat discarded under the table, where it looked as if something had spilled on the floor.

"'Morning, honey," Karen said between slurps, hearing Cathy's heels strike the linoleum.

"Morning," the teen replied, sitting at the table. There was a heady scent in the air, and though it was familiar, she couldn't quite place it; it smelled delicious, though, she thought to herself as she began to salivate.

"I thought maybe we'd head downtown today," Karen said, putting the glass down; it looked like she'd been drinking one of those power shakes. "Y'know, hit the mall, do a little shopping." She smacked her lips. "That sound fine with you?"

"Sure!" Cathy enthused. Any excuse to spend time with her Aunt. Karen's so beautiful, so sexy, so great. She can do no wrong.

"I think I'll see if Jared wants to tag along." Karen said, standing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.