Graduate Work - Cover

Graduate Work

Copyright© 2003 by JValet

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The day after he graduates high-school, Jared's mother finally gets the chance to take her plan to fruition.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   FemaleDom   Light Bond   First   Anal Sex   Size  

Taking the steps two at a time, Karen wrapped the skirt she'd grabbed around her waist and tied the ends together; it was more of a poolside coverup than a skirt, really, a thin black wrap that was slung low on her hips and completely parted on one side, allowing a lucky spectator a view of her entire left leg. Not exactly an outfit to go to the opera in, but it'd make do for the moment. Reaching out for the doorknob, she hoped that it wasn't quite thin enough for somebody to notice that her pussy was running like a leaky faucet; she'd left Jared in a precarious spot, and the fire in her cunt was telling her to get back to him soon.

She opened the door to reveal the hopeful face of her sixteen-year-old neice, Catherine, standing on the doorstep with a small carryon suitcase. The hopeful look dropped to one of complete shock as Catherine took in the form of her divorcee aunt; where once lived a conservative woman in her late thirties now stood a mature sexbomb dressed to kill in a too-tight vest that pushed her heaving bosom up and out, calf-high boots with stiletto heels and a thin skirt that was slit all the way up to the top of her left thigh.

"A-aunt Karen?" Cathy stuttered, not knowing what to make of her aunt's new wardrobe.

In the meanwhile, fuelled by the burning lust incited by the tease session she'd just had with her son, Karen's gaze raked over the slim form of the girl standing before her. She assessed the teenager, gazing at the lithe calves exposed by a pair of baggy, knee-length shorts, the undeniable curve of her hip that vanished under the hem of her oversized t-shirt; her teenage tits, probably just under hand-sized, could barely be discerned inside the shirt, but the older woman's eye missed nothing. Cathy was blonde, like her father, but had the hazel eyes of Karen's side of the family. Pouty pink teenage lips pursed in confusion.

"I'm sorry, dear, of course it's me!" Karen stepped back to allow her niece entry. "Why don't you come on in?" She hungrily devoured the subtle roll and sway of Cathy's hips as the girl passed by, understated by the Birkenstocks, but unmistakeable. The girl had such raw promise! If only someone would mould her into a more appropriate shape; her pussy quivered with anticipation.

"I know I'm a week early," Cathy began, giving her Aunt's place the once-over. It was upscale, owing to Karen's chemical cash-cow, and decorated tastefully, but simply. "But mom and dad were fighting again, so I just decided to make the trip a little earlier than planned." Actually, they had been fighting over whether or not to let Cathy come at all; Karen's sister had been quite adamant about her daughter staying with "that slut of a sister of mine." Of course, neither Catherine nor her father had any idea what Marion had been going on about, and the argument had been still raging when Cathy had slipped out the front door, taking only the bare essentials with her. She knew her mom'd be mad, but who gave a fuck? Cathy loved her aunt, liked Jared, and absolutely adored their big house with the pool and the huge, private back yard.

"That's alright, honey," Karen followed the teenager, trying to imagine what her cute little behind would look like in a pair of cutoffs; she'd been hoping to have Jared broken completely by the time Catherine arrived so that she could concentrate on one youngster at a time, but this would work out fine as well - if she worked fast enough, maybe her sweet little niece could help deal with Jared by supper time. "I've already got your room done upstairs, so everything should be fine."

"Really?" Cathy turned, her eyes lit up.

"Yep," Karen nodded. "I even took the liberty of stocking the closet in there a little. I hope you don't mind? I see you didn't bring much luggage, anyway."

"What?" The girl glanced down at her carryon and blushed prettily. "Oh, yeah, well you know what they say... 'pack light!'"

"Why don't you take a shower, dear, and get out of those grotty clothes; you look like you've been on the move all night." With a chipper "n'kay!" Cathy hugged her aunt, and ran up the stairs. The feeling of that supple young body pressed against her own gave Karen a delicious shiver as she imagined her sweet face mashed into a waiting pussy, or servicing Jared's cock, or frozen in ecstasy atop his massive pole.


He, meanwhile, lay shivering with fear in the basement playroom, still sucking at Karen's discarded skirt, completely unaware of what was going on upstairs, yet not deflated; the traces of her pussy still remaining in the fabric had been enough to keep his massive erection from flagging. So, when his mother strode in, whipping her wraparound skirt from her hips, she found him still more or less the way she'd left him, which suited her just fine. The thought of the future that lay ahead for her youthful niece had stoked the fires in Karen's cunt, sending her pussy cream churning and making her painfully aware of the ache between her thighs.

Unable to resist the hunger of her needy hole any longer, Jared's mom simply got up on the bed, swung one leg over her boy's big cock, and impaled her sopping snatch upon it. The sudden sensation of scalding hot cunt wrapped around his dick snapped the boy out of his fearful reverie.

"Oh, baby," Karen cooed, rolling her hips as she rode, grinding her pubic bone against his meaty shaft. "Your little cuz is upstairs... do you remember Cathy? Sweet little Cathy with the slender body and cocksucker lips? I bet you do, little boy... I bet you stroked all this fat meat thinking about your pretty little cuz... about pushing all this cock through her pretty pink lips. Mmmmmm... oh yeah, little boy... and she's mine, now... all mine to play with, all summer long... I'll take that sweet angel face and turn her into a controlling cocktease just - unh! - like - unh! - me!" Though he was exhausted from their earlier session, Jared couldn't help but thrust back at his mother; the feeling of her tight cunt, grinding and milking his phallus without pause or mercy was too much - he had to fuck back, had to try to push an orgasm through the metal finger that held him in check.

"That's right, little boy... fuck mommy... hammer my lil' cunny while I ride you... mommy knows what you need... some tight, wet, mothercunt to pull all that sticky goo right out of you. Wouldn't you love that, baby? To blow your wad in mommy's pussy? Mmmmm... I know I would love to feel all your hot cream splash against the back of my sloppy snatch... to feel your boy juice fill mommy's pussy to the brim, spilling back out onto your tummy while I keep riding you, a big puddle of gooey seed that mommy can lap up later. Would you like that, baby? Watching mommy's cummy lips lick your belly clean of all your sticky jizz? Oh, that's right, little boy... fuck mommy harder! Ram that big cock into me... fuck me! Make me cum, baby! Oh, yes! Fuck me! FuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmeFUCKMEEEEEEEE!!" Karen's wail was loud and long as her sloppy cunt gushed all over her son's fat meat, finally reaching orgasm, though Jared was left humping away at her still, his own orgasm sealed behind a metal dam.

She rode her boy through two such orgasms before climbing down off his pussy-pleaser, sopping wet and glistening in the light. Her body still quaked in the aftershocks of the two huge orgasms Jared had given her, and though she hungered for more, Karen knew that her niece would be getting out of the shower soon, if she hadn't already. Wiping the girlcum with the discarded skirt, she tossed it over Jared's face.

"Here baby," she giggled. "That rag in your mouth must not be tasting very good anymore. This should keep you good 'n ready for mommy when she comes back." Jared simply lay there, exhausted, his nostrils full of her pussy perfume, brain on fire with the need to taste it, dick still fully erect. "I'll be back in a little while, little boy..." He barely heard her change clothes and leave; that aching hunger for her pussy juice was consuming his brain, while his orgasmic famine consumed the brain between his legs.


Cathy vigorously toweled her blonde, page-boy locks, checking herself out in the full-length mirror on the closet door of her new room. What she saw was a slim sixteen-year-old (too skinny, she thought) with long, lithe (gangly) legs, perfectly smooth, peaches and cream skin (too pale - I'll have to get some sun), cute little apple-sized tits (way too small - I wish I had breasts like Aunt Karen), and a tight ass that was almost boyish (nice behind, girlfriend!). More or less satisfied with what she saw (is any woman ever really satisfied with what they see in the mirror?), the teenager opened the closet door, chewing one plump, pink lip with anticipation.

She gazed at the inside of the closet, brimming with clothing, tees, tank-tops, jeans, skirts, shorts, an entire summer wardrobe; upon closer inspection, a lot of it was the really cool stuff her mother would have had a stroke over. Low-slung jeans, denim minis, cropped tank tops, short-shorts, and more! Reaching inside, she pulled out a pink tank with the word "Tease" written across it in swirly, glittery letters. Deciding not to wear a bra (you couldn't really hide the straps anyway, and besides, she felt like being naughty for once!), Cathy wiggled into the tight shirt, her firm young tits stretching the lettering in a cock stiffening manner. She opened the drawer, and "oooohed" at the racy, powder-blue thong that lay on top; she actually owned a pair of these, smuggled in under her mom's watchful eye, that she wore on special occasions. The excited girl stepped into them, enjoying the sensation of the tight material cupping her pubic mound. Giggling with glee, Cathy grabbed a pair of blue short-shorts out of the closet; a pink racing stripe ran down the abbreviated legs, drawing attention to her slim thighs, while a tiny pocket on the back rode high on the gentle curves of her behind.

"Cathy honey? Are you in here?" Karen opened the door and, once her gaze fell upon the petite schoolgirl, smiled lasciviously. The girl would be perfect! "That looks great on you," she gushed, while her pussy did likewise, "you must have all the boys drooling, darling."

The girl blushed. "No," she said, then made a disgusted noise at the back of her throat. "Have you seen what mom makes me wear? I'd be less covered in a nun's habit!"

"Well, so long as you're staying with your Aunty Karen you can wear whatever you want," Karen's smile widened, thinking about the outfits she'd have the little sexpot wearing by the end of the week, by the end of the day; Marion's eyes would fall out of her head if she only knew what "that slut of a sister" had planned to dress her little girl in.

"Why don't you come downstairs with me, Cathy, and we'll have some girltalk." The teenager followed her aunt downstairs, observing her ripe buttocks twitching underneath a pair of yoga pants, and hoping to have a body like that someday.

The pair proceeded to sit down at the kitchen table, and, over a couple of tall, cold lemonades, began chatting, catching up on each other's lives, who was dating whom, which relations were about to separate, and how many arguments Cathy's parent's had had this week.

"Your mom's a cunt, honey. Always has been, always will be." Karen pronounced, and her nice just nodded, taking a gulp of the soursweet drink.

"I know... she's so uptight! I mean, gawd, she won't even let me date or anything," she giggled, and winked conspiratorily. "But I've been seeing Bobby Franklin anyway. He kisses soooo good, Aunty Karen... it just makes me brrrrr! All, like, quivery inside."

The two gave themselves up to long peals of girly laughter, drinking their lemonade and chattering away.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.