Graduate Work - Cover

Graduate Work

Copyright© 2003 by JValet

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The day after he graduates high-school, Jared's mother finally gets the chance to take her plan to fruition.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   FemaleDom   Light Bond   First   Anal Sex   Size  

Jared clambered down the stairs, still damp from the shower, bare feet slapping against the wood of the stairs. For the first time in days, his dick, limp with fear, slapped against his thighs as he went. His heart pounded with fear? Anticipation? Both? He didn't know what his mom had planned, but Jared had the distinct impression that he was in trouble.

If he'd been able to put on a pair of pants, at least then he'd feel somewhat more secure. Unfortunately, there had been a heavy new padlock on his door, and no amount pushing had forced it open. He had a sneaky suspicion that the key was somewhere in his mother's possession and that he wouldn't be seeing it until she decided otherwise.

The concrete of the basement floor was so cold it almost burned the soles of his feet, so he tiptoed across to the little door at the back, penis dangling ridiculously. Jared "ooh!" and "ah!"-ed his way along, offering a prayer to some benevolent god that his ordeal would be quick, or easy, or both. The door loomed up before him, ominous and forbidding, and he hesitated before putting his hand on the knob.

Maybe he shouldn't. Maybe he should just run, get the hell out; hide someplace where his mom couldn't find him. Except he didn't have any pants. Except he didn't have anybody to call, really. Maybe-

"Jared honey, just open the door and come on in." Karen's voice sent a quiver through his body, and her son felt a tingle in the head of his cock, followed by a small rush of blood, despite the cold in the basement. Closing his eyes, and praying under his breath, Jared laid his hand on the doorknob, turned it, and entered.

As he walked in, the door slammed behind him, and a pair of warm, soft arms wrapped themselves around his waist; one hand, slick with some liquid, slipped over the head of his cock and began jerking it back to life while the other started tickling his fat balls. Hot breath kissed his shoulders and sweet lips played with his earlobe.

"We're going to have soooo much fun, baby; I'm going to fuck you again and again and again. You'd love that, wouldn't you, little boy? I know you would... but you've got a lesson to learn, first: nobody has any fun unless mommy says so." Her voice dropped to a low, sexy growl, and suddenly Jared felt something hard and cold slide down the length of his shaft to rest at the base, gripping his dick tight, but not uncomfortably so.

Jared's cock was rising rapidly now with his mother's ministrations; as his erection grew, so did the tightness around it's base. The obscene sounds of her hand sliding up and down his dick filled the room and almost drowned out the tiny click! as the grip around his shaft got much tighter. The sudden sensation made him gasp and look down; there, around his fat meat was a narrow band of metal, the purpose of which he could only imagine.

Once his cock was trapped, Karen released it and stood up. "Get on the bed," she ordered, giving him a shove. Confused and aroused, Jared tripped along, stumbling onto the bed. Rolling over onto his back, he saw Karen crawling up the bed towards him, wearing a diaphanous blue tube-top and a tiny skirt of the same material. Those massive tits of her bulged out from the top, her nipples poking through the top but not quite visible. She grabbed hold of his cock with one hand and began working it as she started kissing her way up his body.

"Mmmmm... mommy's little boy is sooo hard," Karen lingered for a moment to tongue his nipples, making Jared gasp again, and thrust harder into her hand. "Mommy's going to make sure you like learning her lesson, baby." She continued along, licking his trembling lips as she went, eventually pushing her huge tits into his face, smothering him in warm breast meat.

"Yesss, suck mommy's tits, little boy," shifting her tits until one silk-covered nipple pushed insistently, Karen felt her son's lips latch on and begin nibbling at her teat. "Ohhh, yeaah... bite my tits, boy... chew 'em... oh yess..." Her left hand redoubled its efforts on his cock while the right reached slowly behind the head of the bed.

Jared's head spun with the slick sensation of his mom's hand on his cock, the warmth of all that soft, silky skin pressed against his, the taste of her titflesh in his mouth, the way her subtle, musky perfume filled his nose. He almost didn't notice when she snapped the handcuffs onto his wrists.

"MMphh, nnoo," he pulled his mouth off of his mom's delicious tit, protesting loudly. "Please, mom, don't do this... let me go, please. I'll do whatever you want... fuck you any time you want, please, just let me go..."

"Oh, baby," Karen cooed, starting to crawl back down his body. "I know you would, but that's not what this is about. This has to do with control, baby. You've gotta learn who's in charge; you were too quick to fuck my ass this morning, little boy. If I couldn't trust you then, I'm going to have to train you 'til I can." She smiled up at him as she kissed her son's cockhead. "That cherry lube is good, baby, but not nearly as tasty as your sweet precum... yum!" Her plush, glossy lips wrapped around the head of his dong, sucking, licking, and nibbling the swollen purple head. Karen gobbled his prick greedily and sloppily; spit slobbered out from between her lips while she licked up the towering, pulsating shaft to the weeping mushroom at the top.

"Ohh mom, nooooo..." he groaned while his senses swam through the pleasure. And then, slap! slap! two more shackles on his ankles, holding him to the bed in a warm iron grip.

"I'll tell you what, baby," she pulled her mouth off his swollen meat. "When you cum, I'll let you go. How does that sound? One little cummy. Just splash all that hot spunk all over my face, and I'll unlock you." Her thumb rubbed the head of his cock so fast it was a blur. All Jared could do was thrust into her hand harder. "Come on, little boy, give mommy all that seed... I looove drinking your cum, baby. Cum for mommy! Cum! Cum! CUM!" He could feel the semen boil in his balls as his mother worked away at his cock, could feel the sweet pain build behind the head of his dick that signalled orgasm, that signalled the release of all his cream... but nothing happened. Sitting on the edge of orgasm, Jared's hips pumped faster into his mom's hand, the feeling building to a crest that never broke to that wave of pleasure.

After a few moments more of forcefully manipulating his dick, Karen took her hand from his cock, saying "I guess you don't want out that badly, now do you?" She licked the precum from her hand with a wet, pink tongue. "Mmmm... I was looking forward to slurping down all that cum, too..."

"Ah well," she sat back on her haunches, pushing her massive rack out; the fabric of her outfit was so thin that Jared could clearly see the darker circlhes of her nipples through the tube top; he could even make out the lips of her pretty pussy underneath the scrap of blue tied around her hips, dripping hot feminine cream down onto the bed. "You might not want to cum, little boy, but mommy certainly does." Her hand slipped underneath the skirt, and he could only watch helplessly as the shadow of her hand began working at that dripping little snatch.

"Ooooh, baby," Karen began humping her hand, inches away from his throbbing cock. "I wish this was your cum down here... I wish you'd spurted all that lovely hot cream all over mommy's thighs... mmmmm..." She bit a glossy pink lip and started to maul one of her tits. "Oh yeeahh... I wish my hands were all slippery with your spunk... spreading your seed all over my steaming cunt... pushing it up... up... up!" Jared strained at his restraints, eager to get at his mother, desperate to ram his cock up inside her tight little quim.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.