Graduate Work - Cover

Graduate Work

Copyright© 2003 by JValet

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The day after he graduates high-school, Jared's mother finally gets the chance to take her plan to fruition.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   FemaleDom   Light Bond   First   Anal Sex   Size  

Jared awoke the following morning with an empty stomach and a rumbling hunger in the back of his head. Hoping to slake at least one of his thirsts, he rolled over to discover, much to his dismay, that his mother was no longer in the bed with him; overhead, he heard the telltale sounds of someone walking around in heels, apparently busy working away at something.

Rolling off the bed, he cast about briefly for something to wear. None of his clothes from the night before was in evidence. Then it occurred to him that his mother would, most likely, not mind his nudity; in fact, the thought of her appraising gaze brought a stirring to his thick cock, despite the heavy use it had seen last night. In fact, the whole room smelled terribly of sweat and sex, and the bedsheets were a patchwork of dark stains where his cum had fallen, spewing forth from his mighty prick in steaming hot gobs. And yet, his balls were back to their original tennis-ball size.

Opening the door of the small chamber, Jared confirmed what he'd suspected. They'd been romping in the secret room that lay behind a door in his basement that had remained locked all of his young life.

"Jared? Is that you, honey?" His mom's voice called down from the top of the stairs.

"Yes, mom." He replied, cock rising to full mast at the mere sound of her voice.

"Good. I'm just getting breakfast ready; why don't you come on up and give your old mom a hand?" He took the stairs two at a time, mind swimming with erotic possiblities.

In the kitchen, he found Karen at the stove, wearing a white apron, a pair of while mules and nothing else. As she faced away from him, busy with breakfast, Jared stared in wonder at the smooth, tanned expanse of her bare back; the curling ends of that long chestnut mane tickled the skin just below her shoulder blades. His eyes trailed down along to her tailbone where they were met with the cock-stiffening sight of her pouty, perfectly round buttocks; the apron had been tied into a pretty bowtie at the back, loose ends trailing down into the deep crack of her ass. Her legs were spread slightly as she stood, and he could see the plump outer lips of her pussy; a thin trail of slime seeped out, and ran along her sculpted inner thigh.

"Morning, sweetie," she said, turning her head to give Jared a salacious smile. "Hungry?" Karen allowed one hand to drop between her legs, and it came back glistening with sticky dew. She offered it to her son, who took it gladly, greedily sucking at her fingers, glad to satisfy that thirst she'd given him.

"Do you like mommy's breakfast juice, baby?" It was a rhetorical question.

"Mmmphyes mom," Jared replied, sucking every trace of pussy cream from her hand.

"Good. Mommy's going to give her baby all of her breakfast juice, but she wants her little boy to do something, first. Something new."

"What?" He asked, curious. Karen knew he'd crawl over broken glass to get to her cunt, but she wasn't intending anything quite so unpleasant.

"I want you to get on your knees, baby, behind mommy, and put your hands on her ass." Jared quickly complied, eager for such a happy task; those firm, smooth cheeks simply begged to be squeezed. "Now, honey, spread my ass, just a little." He soon found himself staring at her wrinkled little asshole, pink, warm, and strangely inviting. "Now baby, I want you to french kiss mommy's ass until I tell you otherwise."

Jared leapt to his task, running his tongue over her ass crack, feeling the wrinkled folds of her rectum slide across his tastebuds. The spicy taste of her ass sent a strange new thrill through his body.

"Mmmm... that's right, baby, lick mommy's ass," Karen had been blessed with a sensitive behind, and right now her boy's ministrations were making her pussy tingle with delight, even though he never came near it. "Yessss... that's sooo nasssty, baby..." She shuddered uncontrollably and, ignoring the pancakes on the stove, began playing with her slippery cunt.

Her son continued to make out with her ass, licking and slurping away until the tip of his tongue slipped, quite unintentionally, up inside that tight little butthole. Karen's knees went weak for a moment at the sudden intrusion; she was going to get him to do that anyway, but wasn't expecting him to do it on his own. "Ohhh yesss, baby... that's it... put that tongue all the way up mommy's butt... tonguefuck her tight little shitter... mmmmmm..." Jared's mom groaned loudly, filling the kitchen with the sounds of a very pleased woman while he swirled his agile tongue up her asshole, both their bodies afire with the erotic energy of the nasty situation.

"Oh yessss... that's it... mommy loves the way you kiss her ass, baby..." Her son responded to the encouragement by pushing his face deeper into her springy cheeks, trying to get as much of his tongue up inside her as possible, loving the musky taste of her tightest crevasse. Karen had three fingers up inside her sopping cunt now, her other hand a blur as it flicked away at her clitty, breakfast long forgotten.

"Oh baby, tongue that ass... oh yes, oh god oh yes... oh fuck oh yeah... your face between my little buttcheeks... mmmmm... oh godohGodOHGODOHDGAAAAAAAAAAAWWWD!!" Karen's whole body was wracked with an intense orgasm, one which nearly knocked her on her ass, had her son not had his face firmly wedged in it.

"J-jared," she panted, "you can taste mommy now; her cunny's full of juice just for you, baby." He lost no time in shifting positions to lap away at his mom's cunt. Eyeing the rapidly burning pancakes in their pan, she wondered if he'd like cornflakes instead...


Later that morning found them back out by the pool, as yesterday, except this time Jared was naked, and his mother wore a blue bikini instead of her black one. They soaked up the summer sun, Karen on her chaise lounge, her son sitting poolside.

"Jared, honey, could you come here for a sec?" The boy quickly complied, cock bobbing in front of him. She raised her sunglasses and eyed it critically. Reaching out, she ran a single finger over the stiff meat in her face.

"Tsk, tsk," she clucked. "Just as I thought."

"What? What is it?" He asked, suddenly worried that the overuse of his dick had somehow damaged it.

"Sweetie, if you're going to have this monster out in the sun, you're simply going to have to put sunscreen on it; we certainly don't want mommy's pussy-pleaser to burn, do we?" A terrifying image of his dick, red and blistered came unbidden to his mind's eye.

"No, Ma'am!" He started to turn. "I'll go get some."

"Why don't we just work with what's at hand, baby?" She grabbed his cock. "I think I might have put too much on; I'm sure we can find a way to share it." Certainly, she had been somewhat liberal with the lotion this morning: her body glistened wetly in the sun, an erotic study in long, oiled limbs.

"I think I can feel some excess on my butt, sweetie... have a look, will you?" He gladly inspected those two beautifully rounded cheeks, looking delicious in the June sun, under their heavy coating of oil.

"Now, because the oil's already on, you're going to have to rub it in your penis directly, understand?" She tried hard to keep her voice serious.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.