Graduate Work - Cover

Graduate Work

Copyright© 2003 by JValet

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The day after he graduates high-school, Jared's mother finally gets the chance to take her plan to fruition.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   FemaleDom   Light Bond   First   Anal Sex   Size  

Karen eyed the prostrate form of her son, head lolling back, limbs splayed out, thick meaty cock sprouting from his pants. Excess sperm that she hadn't been able to keep in her mouth ran down the shaft in thick rivulets to pool at the base, staining his pants. Not that'd he'd be needing pants much anymore, she thought with an evil grin.

A hot wad of cum had splattered over the bridge of her pert little nose, and she eagerly scooped it up into her mouth, savouring once more the taste of her son's virgin cream. Two or three more heavy blasts had sprayed across her tits, the scalding hot goo soaking into the fabric of her top.

"Tsk tsk," she chided, "look what you've done - ruined mommy's blouse with your nasty cum; I'll just have to take it off, I guess..." Reaching behind her neck, Karen undid the catch holding her top together, and both strips of fabric peeled away from her torso. Her tits, huge and tanned a deep bronze bobbed into view; curved perfectly and capped by rosy pink nipples, she hefted them in her hands for Jared to look, and look he did, mesmerised by those jiggling pleasure pillows. Fortunately, the blouse hadn't covered much, and there were several large blobs of boyjuice over the silky smooth surface of her tits. These she eagerly worked into the skin of her tits, rubbing and fondling and playing with them until they glistened under a thin sheen of cock cream. "Mmmmmm... your cum feels so good on mommy's tits," she cooed. "You'll have to give mommy all of it from now on... I don't want to waste a single drop of my little boy's hot, sweet spunk."

"Ohhh, mooommmmm," Jared moaned, delirious with forbidden lust, but his head too fuzzy to do anything about it. He could only stare as she fondled those magnificent tits, now pinching and twisting the pink, thick nipples that stood a good inch out from the surface of her massive mammaries.

Karen mewed as she mauled her own tits, pussy gushing copiously beneath the skirt. There was a yawning, aching need between her thighs; cunt juice flowed freely down her thighs to splatter on the floor. She had waited too long for this. It was time to take him, time to shove all that manmeat up inside her as far as it would go and ride her way to ecstatic oblivion.

It took only a second to step out of the rest of her clothes, revealing that she wore a garter-belt to hold the stockings up, but nothing else. Her cunt, crowned by a sparse 'V' of pubic hair, was leaking heavily; her clit was an angry red button at the top of her weeping gash.

"Now, Jared," she said, straddling the chair. Slumped though he was in the seat, the tip of his cock reached all the way up to the lips of her cunt, and nestled itself in her labia. The heat from her pussy, and the sensation of those little lips, gently rubbing the knob of his cock were driving him mad, though all he could do about it was thrash feebly in the chair. "Now it's time..."

With that, she slowly began lowering herself down upon his mighty shaft, pushing it deeper, deeper into the hot depths of her hungry pussy. Inch by beautiful inch she fed her son's massive cock into the tight, wet chasm between her thighs. Jared groaned again, and she took his head in her hands, and brought it to her massive tits, where his slack lips latched immediately upon a rubbery pink nipple.

"Ooooooohhh... can you feel that, son? Mommy's tight ah little hole gobbling your cock? How does that feel? Is it ah good?" Eventually she bottomed out her pussy, feeling the head of his dick pressing against the wall of her cervix. Her thighs rested lightly on his - a perfect fit! "I feel soooo fulll... mommy's full of her little boy's big nasty cock... so biiiig... so harrrrd... just made to fuck mommy's cunt." Karen began pumping herself on his dick. "Mmmmmm... my baby's cock is soooo goood... is it good for you? Does my baby like his mommy's cunt... does he like it when mommy rides him... Oooooohhh... that's right, suck my tit, you nasty little boy... chew my nipple while I bounce on that fuckmeat of yours... of mine... that's right, mine. Your cock is all ah MINE. All that HOT, HARD, COCK is for ME and ME only. Ooooooh... it feels soooo goood... mommy could ride you all night long, little boy... all night with your cock inside my cunt... mommy's cunt needs your cock sooooo bad, baby... you'll give it to her, won't you? Let me have it all night, every night... forever... FUCKING your COCK forever... stuffing my CUNT with it..." She rode his staff harder, grabbing onto his head and pushing it into her tit. "Ohhhh YESSS... every night... every morning... all that THICK, SWEET CUM for me... CUM for me... fill your MOMMY'S CUNT with all that beautiful BOYJUICE... CUM for MOMMY... CUM CUM CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!" A wild shriek of ecstasy erupted from Karen as she reached her first orgasm, feeling her son jet spurt after spurt of semen into her cunt; it spilled forth in huge gobbets that simply flowed freely out from the sides of her stretched pussy, and still she rode him, making loud, wet noises with their genitals as the cum flowed from her cunt. She came again and again, bouning on Jared's cock until she could take no more and simply collapsed on her son, panting with exhaustion and face flushed with orgasmic joy. His body relaxed from the tension of the extended orgasm, and he, overwhelmed with ecstacy, simply passed out with his turgid prick still solidly lodged in his mom's sopping wet vagina.


The first thing that occurred to Jared as he woke up was that he needed... something. He couldn't quite work out what it was, exactly, but there was definitely something he was craving, like lemonade on a hot summer day, or fresh air when you're at the bottom of a pool, lungs aflame. Yeah. Something like that.

The second thing that struck him was that he was bare-ass naked and tied, spread-eagle to what felt like a bed, covered in cool, satin sheets. Felt like, because he couldn't see anything except bottomless dark. As soon as the panic receeded from his brain, he took notice of the third thing: his cock was steely-hard, and the mess from earlier had been cleaned up.

Earlier... Jared's mind cast itself back over the events of dinner. Had that really happened? Had his mom really sucked his cock and fucked herself on it? No, nothing could have felt that good, he surmised. There was no way his mom had wrapped those succulent, shiny lips around the head of his cock, nursing and nibbling until he blasted a load of semen all over her face and tits. No way she'd rammed his dick into the wet, velvety fist of her cunt, milking him for a second time. His prick, erect already, surged with blood until it was painfully so as he remembered the way it had all felt, her nasty words, the way her pussy had pulled the cum from his balls. It had to be a dream, didn't it? Maybe this was a dream, too. Jared closed his eyes and tried to force himself to wake up, but to no avail. Despite the warmth of the room, he shivered with fear, not knowing where he was, or what was going to happen to him next.

"M-mom?" He called out cautiously, and was rewarded moments later by the sounds of a door opening nearby, and high heels striking a hardwood floor. The lights flicked on, revealing a small, but well-appointed room with an ominous-looking wardrobe in one corner. He was, indeed, chained hand and feet to the corners of a large bed covered in silvery satin sheets.

"How's mommy's little boy?" He heard his mother's voice coo from somewhere behind him, out of sight. "You had me soooo worried, you know that? I was scared you wouldn't wake up 'til tomorrow, and mommy wants to play all night long."

"Mom?" He struggled with the chains for a moment. At the sound of her voice, the nameless need within him flared to life. "Why... why am I..."

"... all tied up? Because you might resist at first; the drink made your head fuzzy upstairs, but I can't be certain you'll be so pliable down here. To start with, anyway. Once we're done here tonight, you'll love it as much as I do, Jared. I know you will..." She strode further into the room, and past the bed.

She'd changed her clothes again. As his mom stalked past, he saw that she had slipped into a sheer black night-shirt with billowing sleeves and a ruffled neckline that skirted her naked shoulders. The hem dusted the tops of her shapely thighs, barely long enough to cover her panties, and not quite enough to cover her ass as it swished past. Through the material, Jared could clearly see her braless tits jiggling, stiff nipples threatening to rip through the thin fabric.

"Do you know what was in that drink, Jared?" She giggled as she stood at the foot of the bed, shamelessly flaunting her body before his eyes. "It was a sweet little COCKtail that blocks the transmission of certain neurotransmitters when you're in contact with a certain pheromone... keeping you happy, horny and pliant so long as I'm around; but if you can't get that certain pheromone in, say, twelve hours or so, your body starts going into withdrawl. Mommy wants her little boy to stick around longer than his daddy did... so she fixed it so he's addicted to her, literally. Isn't mommy smart?"

Karen began crawling up the bed towards him, leering hungrily up at her son. Slinking along like a cat on the prowl, Jared couldn't help but stare at her huge tits, swaying in pendulum motion. Reaching his thighs, his mom stopped to give his cock a long, slow lick.

"Mmmmm... yummy yummy pre-cummy. I see you like mommy's PJ's, baby. I can't wait to suck the scum right out of those huge balls of yours," a mischevious hand began fondling his balls, still heavy and hanging low, the engineered genitalia reloading at record speeds. "And while I'm doing that, you're going to sample some of mommy's special juice to satisfy that need I know is burning you up inside..."

"Mom, no. Stop..." Jared began, his head spinning from the erotic assault on his meat.

"No?" She giggled, and ran a finger down the underside of his cock. His hips jerked involuntarily at the sensation. "Stop? Stop teasing you?" Karen began lightly palming the head of his dick, polishing his knob with her hand. Precum was flowing freely from the slit, now, and her fingers were soon sticky with the stuff. Switching hands, she eagerly sucked her hand clean while he watched, still protesting. "Mommy never wants to stop teasing her little boy... I love knowing your cock is hard for me... I love making it salute when I walk in a room... all this beautiful boy-meat for me... and only me..." She proceeded to suck the slick precum from her other hand, and then continued to crawl up his body, the head of his dick sliding along her nightshirt, leaving a silvery trail of lubricant behind.

The smooth fabric of the nightshirt was a deliciously torturous sensation on the bulbous head of his prick, and Jared bucked beneath her, trying to get as much of it as possible. Straddling his hips, Karen sat down on her boy's hard meat, flattening it against his stomach, and pressing it underneath her hot, pantied cunt. "Does mommy's little boy feel good? Does he like it when mommy teases his FAT COCK?" She started to rock on his prick, slowly grinding it against her sopping pussy. "Mmmmm... I can't wait to put that monster back up inside my cunt... can't wait to have all that MEAT jammed up inside my little CUNT. Mmmmm... oh, yeah... I love feeling so FULL of BOYCOCK..." She bit her lip, stifling a cry of pleasure. One hand stole to her tit, and began mauling it through the nightshirt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.