Graduate Work - Cover

Graduate Work

Copyright© 2003 by JValet

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The day after he graduates high-school, Jared's mother finally gets the chance to take her plan to fruition.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   FemaleDom   Light Bond   First   Anal Sex   Size  

Jared sat at the breakfast table, staring idly at his diploma. It was still rolled tightly and tied closed with a cheap blue ribbon. Out of high-school one day already, and he didn't feel any different. He was fairly certain that you were supposed to feel grown up or changed or experienced or something after leaving the cap and gown ceremony.

Sighing, he tossed the diploma down the table, and dug into breakfast, stopping to swallow his pill with a mouthful of OJ. He'd been taking them since he was twelve or so; his mom had said that they were supposed to correct a degenerative disease he'd inherited from his father. The only thing he'd ever gotten from his father, as a matter of fact. The fucker had run off two days before his eleventh birthday. Not a call, not a letter, not an alimony check had been seen from him since. But that was okay, Jared thought, his mom was pretty great, and they could live comfortably from the proceeds of a couple of biochemical patents she held, stemming from her grad work in college.

"Morning kiddo," Karen Smythe ruffled her son's hair as she walked into the kitchen, the heels on her slippers clacking loudly against the linoleum floor. As she passed him, she could hear the clatter of his spoon as it fell into the cereal bowl, and Jared choked out a "M-mornin'."

As he tried to put his eyes back into their sockets, Jared's mind boggled at what he was seeing. His mom had apparently traded in her old terrycloth robe for a brand-new blue one, covered in a flowery pattern, and diaphanous to the point of being transparent! Underneath, she wore a brief nighty of the same pattern; the hem was so high that her ass nearly slid out from underneath it as she walked, hips swaying, long, long, legs perched atop a pair of high-heeled slippers. He watched, speechless as she slinked to the kitchen window, through which a June sun shone brightly, and took a long look outside, bending over the counter ever-so-slightly. Karen could hear his breath catch as the hem of the nighty rose just high enough for him to catch a glimpse of her succulent, round asscheeks and the thong panties that ran between them. Turning around, she promptly hopped up on the counter, giving him a good long look at the huge swell of her tits, the nighty covering only enough to be decent, though the peaks of her nipples were evident through the thin fabric. Crossing her legs slowly, Jared got a peek at his mom's panty-covered pussy, which was already starting to moisten underneath it's satin cover.

"Isn't it a beautiful morning?" She asked, a mischevious smile on her face. Jared snapped back to reality, and shook his head before stammering out a reply. One of his hands slipped under the table to adjust his thick cock, quickly coming to a full erection.

"Did you have anything planned for this evening?" Karen already knew the answer to this, even before she'd asked the question. Of course he didn't. She'd made him too well for that. Shy little Jared didn't have many friends, certainly none to knock about with on a Friday night. Shy little Jared with the big meaty COCK that filled her dreams lately. Now that things were coming to a head, she was starting to salivate with anticipation. "Because if you don't," she continued, "I thought maybe we could have a little celebration here this evening, just a son and his mommy." She crossed those long, long, legs again, and dangled one of the slippers from a perfectly-shaped little foot.

"N-no," was his reply, still slightly agog and very erect.

"Good." Karen said, then followed with "did you take your pill?"

"Yes, mom." Her smile widened a little. Those pills had been the crux of a very, very long plan. A little growth hormone, a little sedative, and some other goodies, had ensured that Jared had, since puberty, developed into a sedate, obedient young man with a fat cock and testicles filled with sweet virgin cream, ripe for the plucking. She shivered with anticipation, and her cunt quivered, the panty gusset quickly becoming quite damp.

"You're such a good boy, Jared. I just wish you weren't going to college in the fall," her voice was wistful as she swept her chestnut hair back, jiggling her massive 32E tits. He wouldn't be going anywhere, she knew, and her pussy spasmed again.

"I'm sorry, mom," he mumbled, genuinely guilty.

"Ah well," she hopped off the counter. "Even my little boy's got to grow up sometime." Karen walked over and planted a kiss on his forehead, giving him a good view of those smooth, firm globes up close. While he eyed her cleavage, she took the opportunity to glance down at his lap, where his shorts couldn't even begin to hide the massive bulge beneath. "Mmmmm... and you are growing up," she straightened and continued out, knowing that his eyes were glued to her ass.


The rest of Jared's day was long, torturous, and spent staring at his mother when he thought she wasn't looking. A Good Boy, he never touched himself; masturbation was something filthy perverted people did in back alleyways with whores. And yet, it was difficult not to; many times, he found that an "adjustment" of his stiff cock was taking far longer than it should have. He didn't know what to do - this had never happened to such an extent before. It had always gone up during inappropriate times, but then it always went down, eventually.

His mom wasn't making it any easier on him, either. After breakfast, he had spent a couple of hours bringing cool drinks out onto the deck for her when she called from the poolside, where she lay on the chaise lounge, body glistening with tanning oil, practically every tanned, toned inch exposed in a tiny black bikini he'd never seen before. The triangles of fabric over her tits were tented by erect nipples and he could almost catch a glimpse of rosy aureolae. The bottoms were no better, an eyepatch over the prominent mound of her pussy, and a thong behind, exposing all of those beautiful, rounded buttocks to his wandering eyes. If that hadn't set his balls churning, they certainly started when she fished an ice-cube from one of the drinks, sucked on it a moment, her pink tongue flickering from between pouty, sensuous lips, and then proceeded to run it down over her mountainous tits, across the flat plain of her tummy, and down, briefly, between those beautiflly sculpted thighs.

Jared had had to run back to the house, head spinning, balls aching, mentally berating himself for the turn his mind had taken. This was wrong! Very, very wrong. He couldn't think about his mom that way. Why had she chosen to break out this new wardrobe today?

Lunch was no better, though she had changed from the bikini to something a little more, uh, concealing; a tight, white tank-top that ended just above her sexy little navel and pushed her huge tits up even more, a pair of cutoff jeans that tied in the front, but very loosely, revealing a patch of darkness that had, just had to be a pair of panties, albeit very low-riding ones, and black slides with four-inch heels. He'd had to sit there, and pretend to eat while she slurped away at a rapidly-melting cone of vanilla ice-cream, rivulets flowing freely over her hands, sending errant drops down over those magnificent mammaries of hers, and her upper thighs. His mom wasn't quick to scoop these up, but she did, one at a time, bringing each creamy droplet to her mouth via a sticky finger, and giving it a good long suck each time she did, just to be sure to get all the crea-er-ice cream.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.