Tale of Two Minds - Cover

Tale of Two Minds

by Southern Gentleman

Copyright© 2003 by Southern Gentleman

Erotica Sex Story: He wants her to suck him, she is not sure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

WAYNE: I slowly lowered my cock to my wife's waiting lips. I held my breath, hoping that this time she would not shy away, but would accept my throbbing member into her mouth. As my cock hovered just above her lips, she slowly opened her mouth and extended her tongue for a quick swipe at the tip. Even that little bit felt so very good and made my cock jump just slightly. She looked up at me and smiled. "You really like this, don't you?" How could I tell her I had been waiting 20 years for her to offer me her mouth. But always before it had been the same thing. "I don't do that." Several times she came close to relenting. She would give a lick, or quickly slip the head of my cock in and out, but only once. Now, finally, I thought the moment was here when she was really going to blow me. Or at least suck for just a little while. I smiled down and told her how good it felt. I knew the moment of decision was at hand...

TAMMY: Tonight had started like many others. I wanted sex. I had a strong need to have an orgasm. And I love the way Wayne brings me off. I don't always cum while he fucks me, so often I have him begin an evening of love-making by caressing me and then fingering my clit ever so slowly until I build to a huge orgasm. He has just the right touch. Tonight was no exception. He knew I wanted to play. And tonight he was really good at getting me off. For 30 minutes he teased me and caressed me. He rubbed my clit until he felt the first stirrings of my orgasm, then moved his hand to concentrate on my breasts or legs or stomach. He wouldn't go near my clit again until he was sure the feelings had somewhat subsided. Then he would return again and bring me back to the brink. I both love and hate this game he plays. He won't let me cum until he knows I can no longer stand it. Tonight, he seemed to take special pleasure in not bringing me over the edge. I finally pleaded with him to let me have my orgasm. I craved it. My whole body cried out for it. I promised him anything if he would just let me cum. And cum I did. It felt so very good as he clamped his mouth on one tit and attacked my clit with his fingers. It was heaven. And now, here I am, his cock poised just above mouth. I could sense his excitement when I gave him a quick flick with my tongue. But I know he wants more...

WAYNE: I was holding my breath. I really wanted her to take me quickly into her mouth, but I knew not to push it. I had taken my time playing with her, making her beg me to allow her to finally have an orgasm. I figured if it was really good for her, then maybe, just maybe I could get her to wrap those lovely lips around my cock. And now my cock was just a breath away from her lips. She reached up and cupped my balls with one hand as she grasped my cock with her other. She used my cock to gently caress her cheek, then moved the head over her lips as she watched for my approval...

TAMMY: God, how I love his body. I watch him and can see the desire in his eyes. His excitement is at a peak after bringing me off and he really needs to cum as badly as I needed it. It feels so good to have that power over him. His balls feel so full and heavy in my hand. I guess they should be since we have not fucked in a week. As I rub his cock past my lips he reacts with a sigh of satisfaction. Guess he thought I was going to take his cock in my mouth right away. Even if I decide to give him what he wants, I think he needs to be teased first. I stroke his cock a couple of times and can see the pre-cum glistening on his cock's head. Maybe all I'll do is lick up and down his shaft a few times and then just have him fuck me silly.

WAYNE: Does she know what she is doing to me? Driving me crazy with desire is all. First she jacks me a couple of times and now here she is running her tongue up and down my cock. If she keeps this up I will never last long enough for her to put me in her mouth. Of course, that might be the plan. I love her so much and would do anything for her. All I have ever wanted in a lover she has provided except for this one last desire. To have her blow me. I keep looking down at her, willing her if possible to just take me into her mouth. I have never wanted it more than right now. I don't even need her to let me cum in her mouth, just blow me until I'm close. That is all I want, to feel her lips kissing, sucking, loving my cock. She looks up at me and smiles and I wonder if after all these years she is about to take me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.