Teaching the Captain - Cover

Teaching the Captain

by Heryankee

Copyright© 2003 by Heryankee

Erotica Sex Story: she makes it with the captain of the school foodball team to get revenge on her husband

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Cuckold   .

Paulette Fahey was going to be thirty two next Friday. The young English teacher, was very excited. She and her husband, Sean had decided to start a family. She had stopped the pill last month and she should be ovulating today. The beautiful, large breasted, green eyed redhead was very happy. The bounce in her step only gave the male students in her senior English class bigger erections than she normally gave them.

There was Michael Collins, the school heartthrob, and football team captain, taking up skirt pictures of some of the girls in the class.

"Michael, let me have that camera please."

Michael handed her the camera. She took it and put it on her desk.

"See me after school if you want it back"

She would teach him, he would serve detention if he wanted his camera back. He would learn not to disrupt her class. Idly she began thumbing through the stored pictures on his flash card. Oh my god she thought, there was a picture of Sean her husband, the school principle with a 14 year old sophomore. The girl had Sean's erect cock in her mouth. The next picture showed the girl laying on the sofa in the teachers lounge being eaten by Sean. The next the girl was impaled on Sean's erect member. She would get him for this, she would ruin him. Wait she would humiliate him as he had humiliated her. Someone else would father her baby and Sean would know it. In fact he might never have sex with her again but he would act as the father of her children and do whatever she wanted or he would lose his job and go to jail. Now who should father her baby?.

The day passed slowly and the day ending bell rang. Now Paulette waited for Michael. How would she convince him to give her those pictures. Then, the idea struck her. He was very handsome and built. she would make him her lover if he cooperated with the pictures. Michael was in for a very nice surprise when he came to get her camera.

Michael entered the room and saw Mrs. Fahey sitting ate her desk looking at the camera. He hoped she hadn't seen the pictures he had taken in the teachers lounge.

"Michael, when did you take those pictures?"

" What pictures?

"The ones of my husband and that little blonde slut."

"This morning during study hall"

"I need them, give them to me please."

"I'm going to get revenge on my husband and I need those pictures to get it."

" I'll make it worth your while."

With that the beautiful teacher stepped up to the young man and kissed him passionately.

" I am trying to get pregnant, and I don't want it to be my husbands. I want him to know it. With these pictures I can make him my slave and I'll let you be my husband and father my children. I intend to punish him severely for these pictures and reward you for taking them. He will sleep in the guestroom or nursery tonight and you will sleep in my bed... This is a down payment on a printed set of pictures and a CD delivered to the school tomorrow. The pictures to my house tonight. If you bring the pictures tonight, bring a toothbrush and a change of clothes."

Paulette dropped to her knees and unzipped his pants. Her hand reached in and withdrew his hard member. Her tongue caressed the head and then she engulfed it sucking hard and fast. She caressed his balls. She took him deep into her throat her lips pressing into his jockeys. His hands grabbed her hair and guided her head up and down. He grunted and started thrusting faster.

"I'm gonna cum, oh shit here it cums."

She redoubled her efforts intent on draining him and giving him incentive to help her. His hard penis jerked and he began to spill his seed into her sucking mouth. She gulped and swallowed drinking it all and licking him clean. Handing him a note with her home address.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.